Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Darkclan Rp

+2
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Darkclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Darkclan Rp, where you can rp dead cats that are evil or used to be evil.

Territory-The Blackforest, a forest filled with mist, swampy dark forest, dead or dying trees. Everything seems black. It goes on forever it seems. Unlike the Dark Forest in the books, Darkclan has just about equal power to Spiritclan. They can make omens, prophecies, destinies and can send false omens and prophecies as well as the power to reincarnate. It is easy to get lost in the forest. After a long while, the place becomes like the Spiritclan territory. Except it is the exact opposite and more sinister looking. On the eastern edge of the territory there is a sea that streches out forever. It is black and more mud then water. It is posionous to drink and deadly to touch. By the sea, there is a twisted version of the Moonrock. It is a grey rock that emits a dull gray glow. They can use it to go into the dreams of living cats. There is a endless harsh black desert on the southern side, and towards the northern side there is an extremely thick jungle which leads to Soulforest (the good place). Towards the middle of the territory there are hills and a deadly swamp and some of the hills become very high snowy mountains. Plus there are some really hot geysers. Finally, on the western side they have a large active volcano. Darkclan work together to achieve their goals. They are divided into three groups: the group that wants to take over the clans, the group that wants to destroy the clans, and the group that want to amend for their crimes. The group that wants to destroy the clans are usually older cats and are very evil and sometimes multiplates the group that wants to take over the clans, as they are the younger more ambitious group.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Darkclan Rp

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:31 am

Vampireblood blinked, and stood up. "Were you trying to attack me or was it just for fun? And I'm quite sure I'm crazy. I'm a mad cat." He gave himself a swift lick.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Infernothroat loomed above both of them. "Who's crazy? And please, try to conduct in a polite and mature manner," he growled. Although cats couldn't hold it against him if he growled, because all his talking pretty much sounded like growling. "I suppose we could wait some more, and tehn the fun begins!" he grinned.

Shadelight saw Dappleshadow and nodded in her direction.

"Sure," Finchblaze replied to Healingwihs. He rose, stretched, and starting sprinting off in the direction he thought the Thyme guy was in. Finding one's scent was virtually impossible in DarkClan.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 am

"Thyme... Thyme..." Healingwish muttered to herself as she ran along. "Thyme.. Thymestalk? Thymeleaf? Thymepetal? Thymeflower? Thymeplant?" She wondered. "Oh, Thymestem!" She meowed, finally remembering his name.
Thymestem blinked. "Huh? What? Do you need me?" Thymestem lifted his head and looked at the two cats in front of him.

Silverpetal blinked. "He is. He said so himself." She mewed delicately. "And, what is taking them so long anyway?" She wondered out loud, just as he saw someone looking at them. She hissed, and sprang at the intruder, claws unsheathed.
Puredarkness blinked with surprise and got clawed. "Watch it!" He hissed. He jumped on his attacker and pinned her down. "What are you doing?" His attacker wriggled out before he could say anything else. "Attacking you, you spy!" She hissed. Then she straitened up. "Puredarkness." She mewed. "What do you want?" She growled. Puredarkness blinked. "I was looking for someone to plot with." He said calmly. "I thought you were with the TOTC group." Silverpetal hissed. "No, I am with anyone, except for them." Was the reply. Silverpetal nodded. Then she turned around and dipped her head to Infernothroat. "I am sorry for all that commotion." Then she stood up, and said, "If you wouldn't mind me suggesting, if he joined us, then the fun can start much more faster..." Silverpetal got a malicious look in her eyes and unsheathed her claws.

Dappleshadow returned the nod and raced over. "Where are the others?" She asked.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:18 am

Vampireblood sighed. "My only wish is not to get crowded. I hate noisy and crowded place."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Infernothroat threw his head back and laughed, almmost as loud as his yelling. When he recovered, he directed his comment at Puredarkness. "Fellow, we are a moderately sized group. We usually don't work in as one large one anyway; too much arguing. And also, when we destroy the clans, all space will be free for us! It will never be crowded again, except maybe with corpses."

Finchblaze noted Thymestem. "Hi," he greeted.

Shadelight shrugged. "I have no idea. I guess theyo'll come eventually."

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:39 am

Vampireblood gasped in his heart, but he looked calm and weird as usual. Then... What will happen to Demonwing?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:14 pm

OOC-Who was Inferno's mate? What happened to her? And did Tornado's line continue in Sunclan? Can my cats Myrtle and Olive be a part of his line? And should we have a Darkclan Allegiance?
Lol, so many questions! Very Happy

IC-Poppyflight and Darkstar came over to Infernothroat. "We shall soon have the clans right where we want them!" vowed Darkstar, proudly. "Soon Sunclan and Moonclan will fall to Aquafur and Darkstream. Then they will team up and destroy the other clans. In the war, all of the clans shall be destroyed forever! Hahaha!" cackled Darkstar evilly.
"Yes." said Poppyflight simply as she smiled,

Mistflame was bored. He walked around a little bit and saw Finchblaze "Hey." he said.

Shadestar prowled through Darkclan.

Clovertalon yawned.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: DarkClan RP

Post by eaglestar Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 pm

ooc: My DarkClan character:
Name: Nightwish
Clan: MoonClan
Physical Appearence: Nightwish is a pure black cat with eerie green eyes that glow in the dark. (Cat Eyeballs, GLOW IN THE DARK! Only $100! LOL) She is slender and really fast. Her claws are sharper then any warrior's, and she used to be a warrior before a medicine cat.
Personality: Nightwish is charming and seems nice enough, but she is really evil. She doesn't have real friends only followers (which I will make later).
Family: Her dad's name was Nightclaw, and her mom's name was Darkwish. They are both in DarkClan, and have similar descriptions to Nightwish, but Nightclaw was really muscular.
History: Nightwish was sent to DarkClan because she fed deathberries to her mom when Darkwish got sick. No one knew, but they soon started suspecting it when anycat that went into the medicine cat den died of poisoning.

Name: Darkflame
Physical Appearence: Darkflame is a balck and red tortoiseshell, and really muscular. His claws are even longer then Nightwish's.
Personality: Anycat can see that Darkflame is a devil, but he is so charming and handsome that many cats are fooled.
Family: Darkflame's dad's name was Darkclaw, and his mom's name was Nightflame. His sister's name is Dovewing (in SpiritClan).
History: Darkflame openly murdered cats, and almost killed all of MoonClan. He died when Nightwish's apprentice, Rowanfox, fed deathberries to him by accident. Later, Nightwish killed Rowanfox for it, but Rowanfox is still in DarkClan.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Approved! Very Happy
I love them!!!!
Wait, will you be making Night's family as well? And how came Rowan is also in Dark?
Anyway great job! Very Happy

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: DrkClan RP

Post by eaglestar Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm

ooc: maybe. Rowan's in because she did Nights work for her.
Ic: Nightwish twined her tail around Darkflame's. "Finally, an honorable warrior stands up for himself in zmoonClan, she observed.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Shadestar walked over to Nightwish and Darkflame.

OOC-What group are they? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: DarkClan RP

Post by eaglestar Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:18 pm

ooc: Group?
ic: "Shadestar," Nightwish dipped her head to him/her. Darkflame shifted uneasily beside her, muscles rippling. Rowanfox slipped in and out of the shadows, ready to attack if Shadestar showed any means of attacking.
ooc:
Name: Nightclaw
Physical Description: Like his daughter, Nightclaw is black with eerie green eyes, but he has white scars slashed on his body, which is really muscular.
Personality: Nightclaw is extremely aggressive and is hard to beat in a battle. He shows no gentleness, not even to his own family members.
History: Nightclaw had one kit, Nightwish, with Darkwish before he died.He was known for his aggresiveness in battle and in his breaking the warrior code.

Name: Darkwish
Physical Description: Like her daughter, Darkwish is black with eerie green eyes, but the tip of her tail is white. She is really lithe and slender.
Personality: Darkwish acts really gentle, but she is devious and untrusting.
History: Darkwish had one kit, Nightwish, with Darkwish before he died. She was known for her charm that she would show before killing a cat.

Name: Rowanfox
Physical Description: Rowanfox is a dark ginger and looks as if her whole body is stained with dried blood. Her chest, belly, and tail tip is white. She is slender but quite stocky.
Personality: Rowanfox used to be cute and gentle, but now she is evil, devious, and untrusting, like her mentor.
History: Rowanfox really didn't mean much harm, at first. If she had been apprenticed by another cat, she probably would've turned out good, but Nightwish made her evil.

ic: Darkwish and Nightclaw were practicing battle moves. "Keep your claws unsheathed! You won't win a battle fighting like a kit!" Nightclaw growled. Suddenly lunging, Darkwish caught the big tom unbalanced. Sinking her claws into his neck, she growled,"Unsheathed enough for you, my dear?" Nightclaw surged up, pushing Darkwish to the ground. She rolled and came up on all four feet two fox-lengths away.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6