Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Darkclan Rp

+2
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 3 Empty Darkclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Darkclan Rp, where you can rp dead cats that are evil or used to be evil.

Territory-The Blackforest, a forest filled with mist, swampy dark forest, dead or dying trees. Everything seems black. It goes on forever it seems. Unlike the Dark Forest in the books, Darkclan has just about equal power to Spiritclan. They can make omens, prophecies, destinies and can send false omens and prophecies as well as the power to reincarnate. It is easy to get lost in the forest. After a long while, the place becomes like the Spiritclan territory. Except it is the exact opposite and more sinister looking. On the eastern edge of the territory there is a sea that streches out forever. It is black and more mud then water. It is posionous to drink and deadly to touch. By the sea, there is a twisted version of the Moonrock. It is a grey rock that emits a dull gray glow. They can use it to go into the dreams of living cats. There is a endless harsh black desert on the southern side, and towards the northern side there is an extremely thick jungle which leads to Soulforest (the good place). Towards the middle of the territory there are hills and a deadly swamp and some of the hills become very high snowy mountains. Plus there are some really hot geysers. Finally, on the western side they have a large active volcano. Darkclan work together to achieve their goals. They are divided into three groups: the group that wants to take over the clans, the group that wants to destroy the clans, and the group that want to amend for their crimes. The group that wants to destroy the clans are usually older cats and are very evil and sometimes multiplates the group that wants to take over the clans, as they are the younger more ambitious group.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Darkclan Rp

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 am

ooc: WHAAAAAAAT!?
ic: Vampireblood stood there with his mouth open. Celebi came and it healed Vampireblood's wounds. Vampireblood stared at Celebi. "Wha-..." Celebi giggled and flew all the way to Healingwish. It chuckled. "Hiya! You heal people like me!" Creselia came and stared at Darkrai. "You are making nightmares again?" Darkrai looked at Creselia and shor shadow ball. Creselia dodged.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 am

ooc: For heaven's sake, I should be saying WHAAAAAAAAAT? now. Ya know, this place reminds me of the Past/Present's other Future in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
Yep, the Celebi will be shiny, Runa.
ic: Healingwish gaped at the weird creature in front of here. Then she stared at Cressilia. "Oh, I'm in the way?" She scrambled away.
Grovyle came, followed by Dusknoir. "Celebi!" "I need to go to the Past, I mean Present, whatever!" He gasped as he ran away from Dusknoir. "Right away!" Celebi said cheerfully. They all disappeared.
Puredarkness arrived at the Distortion World. "I LOVE it here." He said pleasantly.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:02 am

Vampireblood suddenly appeared at front of Healingwish. "You, are already dead. You won't pass out." He muttered. "I won't attack... You fixed my wound..."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 am

Mistflame watched the strange creatures. They were everywhere. Clovertalon padded up to Mistflame."Interesting." said Mistflame "There seems to be a rift between our two universes so all of these pokemon as they are called are flowing into ours. If the portal between are two wrolds was closed they would dissapear and return home." he said.

"Yeah." said Clovertalon "Um I gotta go do.......stuff." he walked and muttered "This is why I never hang out with the cats that want to amend their crimes! They are so werid and weridness always seems to follow them everywhere!" he dissapeared into the forest.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 am

ooc: Ideaaaa! Arceus should take the cats that want to amend once they have done something really, really good in DarkClan!
ic: Healingwish stared at Vampireblood. "Are you talking to me?" She asked uncertainly.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 am

Vampireblood mumbled. "yes......" And he padded away.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:17 am

Mistflame realized that uf they didn't do something their entire wordl would be oerrun by pokemon! He then clcuated some things before rushing off. He took a rock and rubbed it against Darkclans Moonrock. Then he ran to the ocean and dipped it into the poisonous water. Now he was ready. He would throw this rock into the portal. Becuase it now has the power of Darkclan and their world it would close the portal and their worlds would stay separate. He walked toward the greenish purple portal. He could see their world. He then realized that he could escape from Darkclan and start over again in this new world. No that would cruel of him. He then arched back and threw the rock at the portal. It soared in the air........but then was caught by a towleg with black hair! (Red) "I wouldn't do that if I were you." he said quietly. He then walked away. "No matter I can do it all over again!" exclaimed Mistflame. Suddenly from the portal came these werid looking twolges (Team Galatic) "Team Galatic attack and conquer!" cried a twoleg man with blue hair. The twolegs began running into the forest. A twoleg with purple hair came over to him. "Hello........GOODBYE!" she screamed as she threw a red ball at him. Suddenly he was trapped inside of it. It was dark and he was scared. Darkclan was doomed!

Clovertalon was sleeping when he was captured by a female twoleg with red hair. He woke up and started to yowl in his prison.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:36 pm

OMG it's Red! lol!
Okay i think that's enough pokemon. Whoever said this before was right; we need a pokemon topic so we won't get all off topic on ghe RP. I mean, we also just got a pokemon rp, too.

ic: Finchblaze looked at the gaping portal. This has gone too far, he thought. Another twoleg came out, put her hand above him, and read his thoughts. "I agree," Yellow said. She looked at the chaos. "I will be back in this dimension soon in another form, but for now this must be stopped." She picked up the rock and threw it at teh portal. Immediately all the pokemon stuff swirled back into their world, and vice versa for all the cats.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:51 pm

OOC-YAY! Actually what I was going to do was have Shadestar come in a throw a piece of bark at the portal because she thought they were going to eat all the bark off the trees and she deosn't like that. Laughing But your way works as well. Wink

IC-Mistflame was freed and said "Interesting." before padding off to find Finchblaze.

Clovertalon was freed and raced through the forest. He was going to kill those mose brained twolegs! No one emprisons Clovertalon!

Shadestar ate bark. She had a feeling that she was suppose to do smething about pokemon, and throwing bark into a portal but then quickly faded away. She shook her head and contiued to eat bark.

Darkstar sighed. Darkclan was so boring. Why couldn't they be invaded by some kind of monster creature? She rolled over and slept.

Poppyflight gasped and turned around. The twoleg that had been chasing her had vanished. Werid......yet nothing was as werid as cats eating bark she had heard when she was living. She sighed and padded off to find Darkstar, her mentor.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Shadelight proceeded to give Vampireblood another thrashing, just for annoying her, and then walked away in a huff. She saw Shadestar eating bark and found a kindred spirit. "Shadestar, I have a proposition for you. How about we attack everyone else who tried to eat bark and split the remaining trees, so we have more bark for ourselves? But don't think this is trust. If we trusted each other, we would be dead again in a few blinks. I am just saying spilled blood is better than eaten bark."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Shadestar nodded her head slowly as she ate some more bark. When she had finished eating bark she said "Sure thing Shadelight. Wow this bark is delicious! What is your favorite type of bark?" she asked happy that she had found someone else that liked bark. Actaully it wouldn't be that hard to find a cat in the Black Forest that likes bark.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Shadelight was delighted. "Hmm, I guess for me the perfect bark is black, slightly moist, maybe with some crunchy insects in it. It is firm but not hard, chewy but not stringy, and from about a century old tree. I find bark is like herbs, and it needs time to ferment."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm

ooc: Sooo coool!
ic: Vampireblood stared at the twoleg.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:37 pm

OOC-There are no more twolegs or pokemon anymore.

IC-"Yes, yes I agree. I like old, thick bark that isn't too dry or wet. Moist like. I don't like the stringy kind either but I do like hard bark or soft bark. I could take them both. I don't enjoy the bugs in mine, though. That is an interesting theoy that you have about bark, Shadelight. It is sad that when we were living we didn't eat bark......." said Shadestar as her voice trailed off. "Anywy maybe we should like make bark? Like oversee its growth and then harvest it and eat it when the time is right, no? Yes?" she asked.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:58 pm

ooc: Oh.
Vampireblood pounced away.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:40 am

"Yes! Totally!" Shadelight exclaimed excitedly. "This way, we can breed to make the ultimate bark tree! Moist, but not wet or dry or stringy, maybe some insects, not too chewy- and feast off the trees the rest of eternity!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 am

"Oh. Yeah. Sure. Okay. Yeah! Hooray! Laughter! Eternity! Yeah." said Shadestar. That part about feasting off the trees for eternity had kinda freaked her out for some reason.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 am

Shadelight quickly backed off after she realized how obsessed she sounded. "And, of course, feed off the blood of our enemies too," she added.

ooc: Again, not literal. She mean fighting.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:48 am

"YEAH!" cheered Shadestar.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 am

'And, while we're at it, let's plan to make the clans- the clans that condemned us to a lifetimes of this- miserable!" Shadelight cheered.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 am

"SURE! Why not?" agreed Shadestar as she nodded her head.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:59 am

"Aww yeah! Let's do this!' Shadelight meowed. She looked around awkwardly. "So... what do we do now?'

Finchblaze thought of the twoleg who saved them. He felt a weird ebb in the universe. he ran over to the Blackrocks or whatever to see what was going on.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:02 am

".......I don't know." said Shadestar. "I was hoping you would know as you know you kinda thought of the idea and all......" she said as she looked hopefully at Shadelight.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:06 am

"Hmm well I think that storm opened a portal to the living world in ForestClan. We could go there," Shadelight offered.

Finchblaze waited as the Blackrocks surver booted up. Finally, he saw a cat giving birth. "Urg, why do I want to see that?" he yelped. But he felt that special Twoleg's prescence entering too.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 am

"Sure!" exclaimed Shadestar loudly. "Hey didn't you say you have a descendant in Forestclan? How DID that happen?" she asked.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 am

Shadelight turned red. "Oh, it's just that- my kit that looked like me had three kits, and one of those cats mated with another cat int my clan, but then their kit had kits in my Clan and ForestClan. The one in my clan died, but the one in ForestClan, raised by its forestclan father, lived. It had kits, who had kits, who died and didn't have kits, but one mated with a rogue and had kits, and those kits mated and had kits, and those kits had kits who went to SunClan temporarily but came back and had more kits, who had kits, who dies from a snake bite but the mother had more kits, who had more kits, who drowned after her kits were born, whose kits got hit on the Thunderpath, but one's mate had their kits, who had kits but died giving them, who had kits and one died in battle but that one's kit got sent to LavaClan. It had kits, and kits, but one kit got lost very young and stayed in ForestClan, wh ohad kits, who didn't have kits but the ones in LavaCLan, who had kits and kits and had more kits, had and one got stolen to ForestCLan, who had kits who had kits who had my last Decendent, Dustfang.Actually, I might have more decendednts in Lavaclan, to think of it."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:30 am

"Next time I will not even ask......" said Shadestar. She then sighed and shook her head and said "WOW! That is complicated. So are you going to munipulative your decesendants in Lavaclan? I have no decedsants. Maybe on my sisters side but no not me. Never had kits." she said.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:54 am

Shadelight nodded grimly. "A good idea, not having kits. Soon, after all you've given them, never mind murdering their sibling, they'll kill you back."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:06 am

Daisypaw decided to go to Blackrocks to talk to HER DAUGHTER, HARVESTMOON. There's a plot twist.

Dreamfur munched on bark and eavesdropped on shadestar and shadelight.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:37 am

Vampireblood hopped and a tree and ate bark.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm

"NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Shadelight yelled."Come on Shadestar, I can tell that bark is being murdered. They only die in peace if you enjoy it properly." She grinned. "that was a metaphor you know. It's the same with killing."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 am

Vampireblood didn't here anything and kept eating.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 am

ooc: This world?
ic: Healingwish stared blankly into space. She sighed and fell asleep.
Puredarkness stared at the ocean. He didn't blink.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Dreamfur went to find Puredarkness, maybe they could chat. Or something.

Daisypaw journeyed to BlAckrocks.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Puredarkness went to find Dreamfur. Maybe the could chat...?
Healingwish had a strange dream. She was back in MoonClan, and she was eating bark! She woke up with a start and ran to the nearest tree and started to eat bark, cautiously.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 pm

"AHH!!" Shadelgiht exclaimed. She started going berserk and attacked Heealingwish.

Finchlaze stopped her. He blocked her lunge, and hissed to Healingwish, 'Go!" he flipped Shadelight and she hit a tree, spitting.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:19 am

Vampireblood watched from the top.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Shadelight adressed Vampireblood without even looking up. "I am going to get you! Don't think I don't know you're up there, bark-murdered."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:46 am

Vampireblood laughed. "Another blood meal. I love bloods!" and he muttered and added. "And barks."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:20 pm

NO!!! seariously stop with the bark eating... Evil or Very Mad Sad

Sahdelight sighed. "How could you possibly challenge me? I beat you up like just today. No, you would be more like tearing your teeth out so you can't eat at all."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:12 am

lol

Vampireblood laughed "you beat up me yesterday because I was distracted by that Darkrai! I will be ok with pain. I don'y care about winning, anyway."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:33 am

Healingwish scampered away. She climbed up a tree. She unsheathed her claws and growled. How dare she... I'm going to... What, Healingwish, what will you do? An annoying voice asked her inside her head. You're just a medicine cat. That voice taunted her.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Shadelight yawned. "Sure. So, what will get you to stop eating bark?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:32 am

Vampireblood smiled. It was a kind smile, and not a strange one. "I will stop if you wish." He threw his bark away and jumped away.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:48 pm

"Oh my! Thanks!" Shadelight yelled. "Heym if you ever want any blood, come to me. I can always give you some of Finchblaze's."

Finchblaze remembered what he was doing. "Eh, how about we just don't fight? I mean-' he looked at the sky. "there's still one star until our next battle. Let's just wait until then."

Shadelight shrugged and sauntered off.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:02 am

"Are you serious?" Healingwish asked him while jumping down from the tree. "You'll get killed! She said so! And she's Shadelight. She doesn't care if you're killed!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 am

Vampireblood hopped away. Why am I so nice?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:20 am

Puredarkness melted out of the shadows in front of Vampireblood. "Do cats hop?" He asked mildly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Finchblaze threw back his head and laughed for a really long time. "Remember, my friend, we're already dead!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:43 am

Vampireblood snarled. "Leave me alone." He walked more further.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Darkstar slept and then got up and went looking for some cats.

Clovertalon watched the cats from a tree where he had been sleeping.

Shadestar followed Shadelight, and then got lost and left. She bumped into Vampireblood. "OUCH!" she cried as she walked into him.

Clovertalon smiled as he sprang down from his tree and landed with an OOMPH on Vampireblood and Shadestar. He then bit down on Shadestar's throat as she struggled to get away.

Mistflame mediatated a bit.

Poppyflight walked around Darkclan.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Finchblaze took a nap.

Shadelight wondered where Shadestar had gone. She turned around, to see Clovertalon attacking Shadestar. She shrugged, not wanting to interfer in their fight.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Clovertalon bit into Shadestar's throat and scarlet red blood poured out from it. Yummy. Even though they were already dead, it still brought happiness to Clovertalon by doing this. He released her from his grip and she ran off, yowling curses at him. He then looked at the other cat he landed on, Vampireblood. "Do you want me to do the same to you?" he snarled.

Shadestar hated that cat. Toms and their bloody bloody violence. She then saw Shadelight and walked up to her and demanded "Why didn't you help me?"

Darkstar saw a cat. Finchblaze she thought. Ugh, one of those stupid 'I want to amend for my crimes and go to Spiritclan' losers. Well too bad! You are already dead and nothing can get you to Spiritclan now. She was greatly annoyed by them, so to make herself feel better she unsheathed her claws and slashed at his back. After she cut his back open, she walked away like nothing had ever happened.

Mistflame climbed a tree.

Poppyflight went looking for Darkstar, her former mentor.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 am

Vampireblood stared at Clovertalon. "Why should you? Leave me alone and I will leave you alone." He struggled up and leaped on a tree.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 pm

ooc: You know, we should work out a better way to battle in Awesomecl4n. So far, it is: I defeated you. No, i dodged and defeated you. No, I just bit your throat. But i already clawed your stomach out!
See? Each side wants his/her side to win.

ic: Shadelight closed her eyes calmly. "It was a fight betwewn you and Clovertalon. There was no prvokation to attack him. We could get him back worse later, not while one is injured."

Finchblaze simply twitched his ear when Darkstar cut his back open. He knew the other cats thought badly of the 'want to ammend cats.' "Why do you think the two are connected?" he called to the shadows. "Otherwise, SpiritClan would have been on a whole other dimension than Darkclan."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 am

Ok. Ignore my last post.
Vampireblood stood up slowly and licked his stomach and growled. "Why did you do that? P.S. Thanks for the pain. I already had enough of it."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:17 am

ooc: When a fight starts, the first person should say who will lose?
ic: "Finchblaze! Forget about whatever. Do you need cobwebs?" Healingwish's pale blue eyes were round with worry.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 am

Vampireblood licked his blood and made a eerily smile again. "Enough. I had enough. Why did you attack me, anyway?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:45 am

Healingwish shrugged. "Whatever, Vampireblood. I thought you enjoyed fighting because of blood." She disappeared into the shadows of the trees.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next