Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Darkclan Rp

+2
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 4 Empty Darkclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Darkclan Rp, where you can rp dead cats that are evil or used to be evil.

Territory-The Blackforest, a forest filled with mist, swampy dark forest, dead or dying trees. Everything seems black. It goes on forever it seems. Unlike the Dark Forest in the books, Darkclan has just about equal power to Spiritclan. They can make omens, prophecies, destinies and can send false omens and prophecies as well as the power to reincarnate. It is easy to get lost in the forest. After a long while, the place becomes like the Spiritclan territory. Except it is the exact opposite and more sinister looking. On the eastern edge of the territory there is a sea that streches out forever. It is black and more mud then water. It is posionous to drink and deadly to touch. By the sea, there is a twisted version of the Moonrock. It is a grey rock that emits a dull gray glow. They can use it to go into the dreams of living cats. There is a endless harsh black desert on the southern side, and towards the northern side there is an extremely thick jungle which leads to Soulforest (the good place). Towards the middle of the territory there are hills and a deadly swamp and some of the hills become very high snowy mountains. Plus there are some really hot geysers. Finally, on the western side they have a large active volcano. Darkclan work together to achieve their goals. They are divided into three groups: the group that wants to take over the clans, the group that wants to destroy the clans, and the group that want to amend for their crimes. The group that wants to destroy the clans are usually older cats and are very evil and sometimes multiplates the group that wants to take over the clans, as they are the younger more ambitious group.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Darkclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Darkstar slept and then got up and went looking for some cats.

Clovertalon watched the cats from a tree where he had been sleeping.

Shadestar followed Shadelight, and then got lost and left. She bumped into Vampireblood. "OUCH!" she cried as she walked into him.

Clovertalon smiled as he sprang down from his tree and landed with an OOMPH on Vampireblood and Shadestar. He then bit down on Shadestar's throat as she struggled to get away.

Mistflame mediatated a bit.

Poppyflight walked around Darkclan.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Finchblaze took a nap.

Shadelight wondered where Shadestar had gone. She turned around, to see Clovertalon attacking Shadestar. She shrugged, not wanting to interfer in their fight.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Clovertalon bit into Shadestar's throat and scarlet red blood poured out from it. Yummy. Even though they were already dead, it still brought happiness to Clovertalon by doing this. He released her from his grip and she ran off, yowling curses at him. He then looked at the other cat he landed on, Vampireblood. "Do you want me to do the same to you?" he snarled.

Shadestar hated that cat. Toms and their bloody bloody violence. She then saw Shadelight and walked up to her and demanded "Why didn't you help me?"

Darkstar saw a cat. Finchblaze she thought. Ugh, one of those stupid 'I want to amend for my crimes and go to Spiritclan' losers. Well too bad! You are already dead and nothing can get you to Spiritclan now. She was greatly annoyed by them, so to make herself feel better she unsheathed her claws and slashed at his back. After she cut his back open, she walked away like nothing had ever happened.

Mistflame climbed a tree.

Poppyflight went looking for Darkstar, her former mentor.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 am

Vampireblood stared at Clovertalon. "Why should you? Leave me alone and I will leave you alone." He struggled up and leaped on a tree.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 pm

ooc: You know, we should work out a better way to battle in Awesomecl4n. So far, it is: I defeated you. No, i dodged and defeated you. No, I just bit your throat. But i already clawed your stomach out!
See? Each side wants his/her side to win.

ic: Shadelight closed her eyes calmly. "It was a fight betwewn you and Clovertalon. There was no prvokation to attack him. We could get him back worse later, not while one is injured."

Finchblaze simply twitched his ear when Darkstar cut his back open. He knew the other cats thought badly of the 'want to ammend cats.' "Why do you think the two are connected?" he called to the shadows. "Otherwise, SpiritClan would have been on a whole other dimension than Darkclan."

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 am

Ok. Ignore my last post.
Vampireblood stood up slowly and licked his stomach and growled. "Why did you do that? P.S. Thanks for the pain. I already had enough of it."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:17 am

ooc: When a fight starts, the first person should say who will lose?
ic: "Finchblaze! Forget about whatever. Do you need cobwebs?" Healingwish's pale blue eyes were round with worry.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 am

Vampireblood licked his blood and made a eerily smile again. "Enough. I had enough. Why did you attack me, anyway?"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:45 am

Healingwish shrugged. "Whatever, Vampireblood. I thought you enjoyed fighting because of blood." She disappeared into the shadows of the trees.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:36 am

"I didn't exactly mean to attack you, it is just you got in my way!" said Clovertalon, "You see I was trying to attack Shadestar as she killed me in real life and ruined all my plans! But the good thing she proved out to be even worse than I was! HAHAHA!" laughed Clovertalon. He then suddenly stopped laughing and looked at Vampireblood "Laugh or I kill you." he threatned.

"Whatever. What should we do?" said Shadestar as she rolled her eyes. Clovertalon couldn't actually kill her so what was the point anyway? Get over it!

Darkstar growled and then raced back to Finchblaze. "The two," she said "should never and can never be connected. They are good and light and we are evil and darkness. Why do you think it is called Darkclan?" she said, growling. "Besides," she said "you should hate them to and join us so we can destroy them. They don't care about you or anyone of us! Why do you think you are sill in Darkclan even though you chose to amend your crimes so long ago? HMM?" she asked as she moved closer to him. "I don't have time for you any more. Good bye and," she said, pausing "think about it." Darkstar then left.

Mistflame got up and walked around. He was looking for Finchblaze. He wondered how he was.

Poppyflight walked all over Darkclan looking for Darkstar. It shouldn't be hard to find the leader of the clan! she thought.

OOC-I like Jay's idea. At every battle we should decide who wins so therefore it will be easier and stuf Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:43 am

ooc: *exhales* How will the cats go back to SpiritClan?
ic: Healingwish stood there, stunned. Then she flicked her tail and stalked off. "Typical DarkClan cats..." She grumbled under her breath.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:45 am

OOC-*breathes deeply* The answer is.....................I DON'T KNOW! Very Happy
LOL
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 am

*gasps* How could you not know! Our cats must go back! Maybe they have to do something really really, SpiritClanish and they are allowed back?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 am

OOC-Well I don't know yet. I think that when Darkclan begins their plans of taking over the clans those cats will try to stop them and they are allowed into Spiritclan. That was what I was thinking so don't tell me I didn't know because you didn't know either! Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 am

*frowns* What does that mean? Does that mean that I am not supposed to know because you don't know but you don't know already so how should I know and since you said it what was I going to say anyway?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:01 am

Umm........I don't know! *looks away*
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:07 am

*sucks her cheeks in*
We should stop clogging up the space! So I've just promised my mother I'll be in bed in 3 minutes so I'd better go.. After I make a warrior!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:13 pm

how about the cats have to sacrifice sonmething big to get back in SpiritClan.. like your life, again for the living cats and then you die agian or whatever but really you are being transported to SpiritClan.
Yeah I haved n idaes....

WAI TWAIT wait weren't the cats going to be let back into the wotl post tsunami? Whay don't those cats die for the living there are go into teh SpiritClan?

ic: Finchblaze didn't have to think about what Darkstar said. He already had way before, well, mostly everything. If he had been in a dark, ainless place for countless seasons, with the only things to do being thinking, fighting, and eating bark, he had done a lot of fighting, sure, no eating bark (it looked kinda funny to him) but alot of the former too. if he was picking a belief or goal for his whole death (like that makes sence) then it had to be one he could stick to unwavering for years.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 pm

ooc: I like Eagle's idea. They go back to life again, (different names, colors, personality? But most importantly, CLANS! So if they were LavaClan, now they are SunClan and have to fight with their own clanmates! But they have to be loyal, and they still keep their memories so they know who they are but they can't let others know that they were long ago cats...)
ic: Healingwish sighed. She padded back to her store of herbs. "Let's see... Cobwebs, cobwebs, cobwebs, and more cobwebs! I wish there were herbs!" She snarled with frustration. Going back to SpiritClan was her objective but SpiritClan was not accepting them! She hissed and unsheathed her claws. I better practice my fighting skills. I think I'm probably the worst medicine cat warrior ever.
Puredarkness ran around the forest, looking for someone to talk to.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:56 am

Vampireblood frowned and growled. "Does this look like laughing?" He chased Healingwish. "Gimme some cobweb~!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 pm

ooc: No I think they should be put back in their clan as a sort of redemption. I meant more of the dead cats getting wounds like they would die for living cats. but your idea works too.

ic: Finchblaze stumbled upon Healingwish and Vampirebllod. "Medicine cats don't have to fight, you know," he mewed. He casually kicked Vampireblooed away.

Shadelight sat down and groomed herself.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:25 am

ooc: I don't really care whoese idea. As long as Ocean makes it more interesting.
ic: Healingwish jumped over Vampireblood as Finchblaze attacked. "Mmm, yes, but what if you were chased by a lunatic like him? She asked, pointing with her tail at Vampireblood. "Whatever, you two stop, firist let me give Vampireblod some cobwebs." She walked over to her store of cobwebs and hobbled back on three legs. "Here you go. Do whatever you want with them." She jumped out of the way.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:42 am

Vampireblood mewed quietly. "Thanks." This is his first time thanking someone. He patted cob webs behind a huge rock with his tail.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:11 pm

OOC-I was thinking that later on, when Darkclan trys to take over and destroy the clans the good cats warn the cats (living and dead) of their plots and fight against the evil cats and are at the end of the war transported to Spiritclan. Not sure when this will happen though! Also, Darkclan has the same power as Spiritclan. They can become reincarnated but most do not want to forgot all of their old memories and start a new life because they are scared of what happens. They can also send fake prophecies and omens.

IC-My cats walked around Darkclan doing stuff.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 am

Vampireblood went in Runatune's dream. Runatune looked around. "Huh? Solareclipse? Are you there?" Vampireblood came out. "Hi Runapaw." Runatune gasped. "Angelcross! By the way I'm Runatune now." Vampireblood laughed. "And I'm Vampireblood now." Runatune growled. "What do you want?" Vampireblood smiled eerily. "Just for fun. Bye." Runatune stared at him.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:59 am

Healingwish was stunned. "You thanked me?" She squeaked.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:47 am

Vampireblood jumped. "N....Nope. I didn't say thank you..." He groaned. He was completely out of character.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:56 am

ooc: Fun fact of the day.
Healingwish has a crush on Finchblaze.
ic: Healingwish backed away. She turned tail and ran, crashing into Puredarkness. "Watch it." He growled. Healingwish spun around and ran until she reached the border. "SpiritClan, help me!" She prayed.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:02 am

ooc: I just made a cat who wants to take over the clan~ Now at least there are 2 or 3 of them.
ic: Demonwing was thinking of a way to take over the clan. "If there is another cat who wants to take over the clan......" Vampireblood blinked. "What did you just say?" Demonwing looked away. "Nothing."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:44 am

Puredarkness jumped out in front of Vampireblood and Demonwing. "Don't you want Vampireblood on your side, Demonwing?" He said smoothly. He turned and disappeared into the shadows.
Healingwish sat down and stared at the sky.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:48 am

Demonwing blinked. "Who is he?" Vampireblood muttered. "That's not the point......"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 am

ooc: Okay, I'm adding something to Puredarkness's description. His eyes are bright yellow, and that's all you can see when he's standing in the shadows.
ic: A pair of yellow eyes stared at Demonwing. "You don't know me? What clan are you from?" He asked mildly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Shadelight magically appeared out of the shadows. (Actually, she had been eating bark up in a tree) "So you want to take over the clans too?" she snarled, leering at Demonwing.

Finchblaze sat down beside Healingwish. "Hey, why'd you run away from Puredarkness?" he teased. "I bet you could have beat him up." He rolled in the grass. "I'm so bo-o-or-ed," he groaned.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:02 am

"Huh? What?" Healingwish mewed distractedly. "Oh, Puredarkness? No, it's not his fault. It's Vampireblood. He thanked me!" Healingwish shuddered with the memory. "Anyway, how could I beat Puredarkness? I'm the medicine cat, he's a warrior!" She pointed out.

Puredarkness blinked. "What's so bad about wanting to take over the clans?" He asked calmly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Shadelight frowned and rolled her eyes. "I added TOO, didn't I? That means I want to take over the clans TOO. GET IT?" she yowled.

Finchblaze didn't say anything. Instead, he tilted his head thoughtfully. "What did he thank you for?" he asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:47 am

Puredarkness blinked and shrugged. "I could hear you added a too. But you snarled at him. Why?"

"What? Oh he thanked me for giving him cobwebs." Healingwish shuddered again. "Cobwebs!" She mewed again. "Ordinary, easy to find cobwebs!!" She curled up into a tight ball.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:37 am

Demonwing looked at the pair of yellow eyes and smiled eerily. "I came from Oceanclan and I don't remember cat's names." He added silently. Except for my sister. He turned back and looked at Shadelight. "And your question-the answer is yes." Vampireblood blinked. "By the way why can medicine cats come to Darkclan? What did you do wrong?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:20 am

ooc: Er, where you talking to Healingwish? She's with Finchblaze at the border.
ic: "What? I'm not a medicine cat. Unless you mean Healingwish. She's living proof that medicine cat's can come into DarkClan. As for what she did wrong? Nothing. And me? Why should I even bother to tell you?" He asked pleasantly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:28 am

Vampireblood groaned and walked away. "Um... leave me alone for a while...... I'm confused and feel dizzy..." Demonwing smiled. "You must be tired. Should I go with you?" Vampireblood shook his head. "I'll be okay......" He bumped into a tree. Demonwing jumped and stared at him. "You... sure?" Vampireblood nodded and walked with wobbly steps to the den. Demonwing. "I won't tell you too." Vampireblood turned back and yelled. "He killed cats!" Demonwing jumped and glared at him. "Shut up!" Vampireblood laughed and went to the den.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 am

Puredarkness blinked slowly. "What.... Just happened?" He turned to Shadelight. "Are you sure you want those two on your side? They're slightly..." He paused. "Weird. But of course, why should I care?" He turned and stalked away, disappearing into the shadows.
ooc: Kind of in the mood to make another medicine cat... Okay, here goes.
Thymestem, a cat who is very calm, and almost as good as calming cats down as thyme. When he was born, he was born in a nest with stems of thyme, and so he became Thymestem though he is a misty silvery gray cat with bright blue eyes and a white tail tip. He was sent to DarkClan because of a mistake another cat made.
He is from OceanClan and is medicine cat apprentice.
His leader one day had a dream from DarkClan, (the leader at that time thought it was from SpiritClan,) that told him that Thymestem was unfaithful and plotting against his whole clan. His leader tried to kill him, but Thymestem who was bringing deathberries to the sea so he could drown the berries, (I meant throw away), accidentally dropped the berries in his leader's mouth, and killed him, but not before his mentor killed him. SpiritClan is arguing whether he should be allowed to come into the SpiritClan or not because Thymestem could have avoided killing his leader. But unfortunately, most of SpiritClan disagreed and now he's here. He wants to amend, of course.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 am

Demonwing's ears twitched. "Ok, I admit I am weird. But Vampireblood doesn't care about taking over the clan."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Shadelight flicked her ears in annoyance. "Becuase we're in DarkClan. We're DarkClan cats. Not any other pansy clan, but DarkClan. We are naturally agressive in DarkClan, which is why we're in DarkClan. We can snarl as regular mewing."

Finchblaze exhaled. "oh, that's it? He was trying to be weird to freak you out, and look, he succeed. I thought he just thanked you for being there or something. No,. that's fine, he's always to lazy to get cobwebs himself anyway."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:30 am

Puredarkness whipped around. His eyes were blazing. "Well? What about the cats who want to amend and go to SpiritClan?. They are also in DarkClan. They don't snarl as a greeting. They are peace loving DarkClan cats who sometimes do not feel like a DarkClan cat! Right, they're so aggressive that every time we see them, we scatter around DarkClan's territory calling for SpiritClan to help us! They are the perfect image of DarkClan cats!" He mewed, exaggerating every time he meowed DarkClan.

"But, I don't think he was even trying!" Was Healingwish's muffled reply. She lifted her head. "As if he would thank me for being there anyway. He always was lazy." Healingwish's eyes brightened. "You're right!" She turned and rolled over, looking like a kit.

Thymestem walked around DarkClan and looked for a nest. His old one had been destroyed by...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:06 am

ooc: Do they even have proper dens?
ic:Demonwing yawned. "Well we can just ignore those cats then. We can kill..." He shook his head. "Nah, they're are already dead. We can hurt them if they disturb us, at least." Vampireblood curled up in the den."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:17 am

Thymestem walked into a dense forest. "I really need to have a run." He stretched, and started to run. "Cobwebs there." He noted when he passed a rock where cobwebs were lay across. "Weird tree ahead." He narrowed his eyes. The tree was especially tall, and there was weird moss growing on it. "And..." Thymestem's eyes widened when he saw that he was going to run into a bramble thicket. He closed his eyes and braced himself. As sharp thorns pierced his flank, he felt himself falling...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Shadelight banged her head, repeatedly, on a tree. "For DarkClan's sake, do I have to explain everything exactly?! Just get the main picture already," she mewed in irritation.

"Okay, you're welcome," Finchblaze mewed. "Good night- or whatever. I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." He climbed one of the looming black trees, to where there was no end, and made himself comfortable in a crook between branch and tree trunk.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:21 am

Demonwing swished his tail and padded back to the... den. (Warrior's den? Whaaat?) Vampireblood looked at Demonwing and stood up. "My body feel lazy. Wanna fight?" Demonwing's eyes glowed and he smiled. "Sure. But quietly so we won't disturb the other cats." He launched himself on Vampireblood. Vampireblood laughed and kicked his belly. Demonwing snarled quietly then jumped up trying to attack Vampireblood again. He fell on Vampireblood and rolled around out from the den and crushed onto a tree. A squirrel fell down. They both looked at each other and started chasing the squirrel.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 am

Puredarkness flicked his tail. "Whatever. Just saying."

Healingwish smiled tiredly. "Thanks again." She turned around and raced back to where she kept her supplies cobwebs. She moved aside the branches blocking the entrance and climbed. "Another night in DarkClan, unknown nights remaining." She sighed and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

Thymestem landed on the ground with an loud "Oommph!" Thymestem promptly fainted.
Thymestem slowly opened his eyes. He found himself in a shallow valley, completely surround by trees except for the very top, where a small circle of moonlight came through. There was a stream flowing through, and an ledge surrounded by bushes, and cobwebs, and plants, etc. He gathered some moss and brought it under the ledge, went and lapped up the yuck DarkClan water. Then he climbed into his nest and fell asleep.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:55 am

Vampireblood and Demonwing shared the squirrel and fell asleep.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:49 am

Thymestem blinked his eyes open and climbed out of his nest slowly. "Good lighter night..." He muttered. Thymestem yawned and almost fell asleep on his paws. He shook his head and dived into the stream. His eyes flew open. "Cold, cold!" His teeth chattered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:57 am

OOC-I like Thyme. Approved Smile The cats in Darkclan usually live by theirselves, but meet to plot evil things.

IC- Mistflame slept in a nest of his own making.

Darkstar climbed some trees to try and find some cats to talk to. Or do anything, really.

Poppyflight groomed her fur.

Shadestar walked around the forest.

Clovertalon slept in the branches of a large tree.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 am

Thymestem's teeth chattered. "Great, I woke myself up and now I have a cold. Worse of all, I can't even heal myself!" He wailed. And to think I'm still a medicine cat.. Thymestem jumped into a pile of moss and rolled around, trying to get the moss to absorb all the water from his pelt.
Puredarkness challenged himself to see how far he could climb. He unsheathed his claws and started climbing.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 pm

OOC-How come we have so many cats that want to redeem theirselves? LOL just curious Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:07 am

ooc: Redeem... LOL, at first I thought is was another word...
Mmm, maybe because we want to see what it's like to go to SpiritClan after being sent to DarkClan... The reactions of the cat in SpiritClan would be awesome! XD And it would make life in SpiritClan more interesting.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC-Yeah LOL plus the redeeming cats are just so different and unique than all the other cats in Darkclan it kind of adds more conflict and fun to the dead cats Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:38 pm

ooc: The cats in DarkClan will feel a bit bored in SpiritClan, I think. And lemme add another things to Vampireblood and Demonwing's description. They never had a friend so never get what is or what do they feel bout friends.
ic: Vampireblood looked up at the moon and sighed. Will I... Spend a life like this forever? "Alone?" Demonwing gazed up at him. "You're not alone. I'm here. Now sleep." He fell asleep. Vampireblood froze. Why is my heart feeling so warm? Why? What is this feeling? What does it mean to stay together? Mate? Noooo! I'm not love in a male cat. I am a male cat! But... why do I feel so good? He sighed and curled up next to Demonwing.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 am

ooc: Yeah, it's just so worth it to see the DarkClan cats tripping over their tails while trying to find out what's wrong with them.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:06 pm

ooc: They will be like OMG this place is driving me crazy I'd rather stay in DarkClan so g on and lemme go baaaaaack! When
SpiritClan cats go to DarkClan they will be like OMG I'm never going to leave this place this is too fun!
ic: Vampireblood woke up and groaned. "Why isn't the sky getting bright? It must be sunrise by this time!" Demonwing opened his eyes and growled. "This is DarkClan dummy."
ooc: Is there going to be gathering on the full moon?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:56 am

ooc: This is DarkClan? I dunno, maybe they have a "gathering" where they discuss how to take over the clans.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next