Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan Rp

+3
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Lavaclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lavaclan Territory- Lavaclan, unlike the other clans live on their own island. The island is not that big and is not that far away from the main island. During the full moon, the tide drops dramtically and there is a land brdige that connects the two islands together. That is how Lavaclan is able to get to all of the gatherings. In the northern part of the island there is a dormant volcano, covered in grass, trees, and flowers from all the fertile ground. Around the volcano are black, rocky, volcanic hills from all the volcanic rocks, lava and magma. In the eastern part of the island there is a meadow filled with flowers, herbs and a few trees. In the western part of the island there is a plain filled with long, tall, grass home to all sorts of animals. In the southern part of the island there is a rocky forest beach, that serves as the southern areas beach. It has grass and trees but underneath the the grass there is sand so the ground is very soft. There are lots of rocks and boulders there as well. There are warm, tropical waters surrounding the entire island. There is also a large coral reef in the water as well.

Lavaclan Camp- Lavaclans camp is in the southern part of the island, in the forest covered with sand, grass, trees and rocks.

Lavaclan Wildlife- Lavclan usually eats birds, mice, rabbits, squirrels along with a few rare fish. They barely get any foxes and badgers on their island becuase it is an island, and once they are gone they are gone. The only way to get to the island is during the full moon and that is pretty rare at them coming over at that time. They also have bears, capybaras, tropical birds, and tropical eagles. They also hunt capybaras and tropical birds and eagles as well as the above things they eat. Unlike the other clans they find that they taste pretty good! The bears though can be annoying and bother the clan. They are small, largr then cat size, and are unlike the peaceful bears on the main island. They hunt the same food the cats do. The tropical eagles nest on the northern side on the volcano and grow big enough to carry away kits and apprentices so when they are hunting them they usually do only experienced warriors only.

Lavaclan Traits- Lavaclan cats are usually cheerful, energetic, friendly, loyal, courageous, fierce and strong. They get to be bigger then most of the other cats in the other clans. They are good climbers and good jumpers and have strong legs and strong pads. They are good at hunting up in the trees or on rocky sufaces. They are a mixture of Thunderclan and Skyclan.

Lavaclan History- Lavaclan was founded by Lavafall who was named after the volcano, because back then it was still active. Lavafall was cousin to Sunflame, Twilightclaw and Forestcreek on his mothers side to their mother, as they were sisters. He along with the other founding leaders founded the first clans and recruited rogues, loners and kittypets into their clans to get more cats and to make them great. He fell in love with Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan and soon she was expecting his kits. She then gave birth to five kits in Oceanclan. Outraged that the warrior code had already been broken, and by the founders of the clans, Sunflame along with Sunclan attacked Oceanclan to teach them a lesson to never ever break the warrior code again. Sunflame herself killed two of the five kits and wounded another before Lavaclan arrived and Lavafall and Oceanshine battled Sunflame. Oceanclan thought that was not enough, so they along with faithful Lavaclan attacked Sunclan and beat them. Lavafall was able to forgive Sunflame, becuase he was his cousin, but Oceanshine did not and as the years went by Lavaclan was able to forgive and forget while Sunclan and Oceanclan grew a grudge for each other.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Lavaclan Rp

Post by Runatone Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 am

Crystalfeather followed Iceheart silently. She walked. "Greenkit's gone!?" Diamondwing was having a hard time with the kits.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:02 pm

OOC-What plot thing? No, Ice, Dragon though Ice had killed her lol. Also the kits are the children of Dragonblaze and Autumnstar Smile Sorry I have not been on recently it is because I have lots of hw, and we are busy with the holidays and we were having computer problems! Shocked But no more! My laptop is now fixed and is going to be moved into my room so I will soon have more time to post and stuff Smile

IC- "Um um um..." Plumpaw said. She was scared, nervous and freaking out! Everyone was relying on her! Her decision could change their lives. The entire world! Wait, no not the world. Wait, what should she do? Plumpaw started hyperventalating. "Hu hu hu hu hu huuu huuuuu huuuuu huuuuuuuuuuuuuu huuuuu." Plumpaw breathed heavily. She saw spots of colors around her and everything seemed to be getting darker. "Is it," said Plumpaw as she began to fall, "hot in here?" Plumpaw fainted.

Jynxpaw saw spots of color and saw an image flash in her head! She was in a tree with two large brightly colored birds. Burntpaw and Greenkit were there. The image then faded. "Guys!" cried Jynxpaw, "I know where Greenkit, Burntpaw and Plumpaw are!" she cried. She had to hurry. She felt herself getting her hotter and everything was becoming darker with little spots of color dancing across her vision. "They are...." Jynxpaw was only able to say that before she fainted.

"Well then,aid Rhapsodysong as she saw her daughter faint, "where is she? Get up! I command you to get up! Now!" cried Rhapsodysong as she tried to awake her unconsciousness daughter.

"It's too late." said Bubblefrost.

"Noooooooo!" cried Rhapsodysong.

Dragonblaze played with Miragekit, Wildkit, Soulkit and Hazekit.

Tearkit, Fortunekit, and Darkkit hoped that the missing kit would not interrupt their apprenticeship ceremony.

Silvershadow slept.

Ivoryfang decided to help search for the kit and the two apprentices. She ran out of the camp and listened. She heard the breeze, and a very faint whail. But defintely a cry. From a kit. Hopefully, Greenkit. She ran to the noise.

Fun Facts about my Characters!
Plumdoes not do well under pressure.
also...
Jynx and Plum are twin sisters so they share a bond with each other, kind of what Squirrelflight and Leafpool have Wink

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:01 pm

ooc: Hey can we have a character named Silverkit join up here? I will make his descript soon.

And the kits will be apprentices soon, right?

ic: Embersong ran around looking for Greenkit.

Redkit and Bluekit were having a sissy fight.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:43 am

Rubykit was play-fighting with Greenki and Greenkit lost a few seconds later. He challenged Sapphirekit but got beaten a few seconds later. "Looks like Sapphirekit is the strongest in the three of you." Diamondwing purred. "But you guys fought well." The kits purred.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 am

Iceheart slowed down. "Green...kit." He whispered sadly.
ooc: So I can just "go" and make Miragekit?
ic: Spiderpaw practiced his stalking. He tripped and fell. "Ow, ow."
Basilleaf decided to go run in the forest.
Mockingflight climbed up a tree.
ooc: Fact of the day:
Spiderpaw is actually old enough to be a warrior. *hint, hint*
Iceheart does not like to climb trees. You can only get him up there if he was about to die.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:45 am

Crystalfeather chased up at Iceheart. "Iceheart? You are looking for your precious kit but you are still not willing to climb a tree?"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Rubykit was playing with Greenkit? Huh?

ic: Embersong searched high and low for Greenkit.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:37 am

Iceheart's eyes flashed. "When did I say ANYTHING about climbing trees? Besides, Greenkit isn't your kit, why are you here? And, who said Greenkit was in a tree?" He hissed. He turned and raced away.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 am

ic: So they're having a fight.
ooc: Crystalfeather sighed. "Whatever. Greenkit is gone and I was trying to help. He's always so icy." She looked at where Iceheart went. "I just wanted to say...... I will help." She turned back and padded unhappily to the nursery. Diamondwing looked at her. "What's wrong?" She looked at him sadly and began "Icehe......" She didn't continue. "Nothing..."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:44 am

Iceheart snorted. "Crystalfeather isn't even my mate... Why's she getting so worked up about my kit?" He lashed his tail furiously.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:10 am

Crystalfeather buried her face in a pile of moss. I wanted to help... Because you were my first love and Clanmate. I know you have Embersong. And I have Diamondwing. I love him. I don't love you now, but you are still my Clanmate. Diamondwing looked at her feeling worried. What's wrong with her? Is she sad? Angry? Worried? He blinked slowly. Or is it because of...... Iceheart? I think he was her first love. Do she even love me? I do. But...... do I fit as her mate? They lay down back to back in silence. The time seemed to past slowly for them. And the kits...... They played.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:23 am

Iceheart sat down. "Whatever. So where's Greenkit?" He stretched. "Icestar will have me cleaning the elder's den for four seasons if he realizes that I've spent half of my day running around our territory." He hissed through clenched teeth.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Embersong heard her mate and ran up to him. "Don't worry," she mewed. "Icestar will understand. And if he doesn't, then I'll look for her. It's okay."

Fallendawn walked around.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 am

Iceheart exhaled with relief. "You're right. Icestar probably will send a patrol out to search for our Greenkit.."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 am

ooc: Forgot something in Crystalfeather's description~ After she cry and be sad, she usually forget what was she crying for.
ic:Crystalfeather woke up and tasted the scent of tear. "Huh?" She looked around. The kits was playing and her mate was playing. "I was crying? For what?" She actually can't remember about the fight. "What???" She looked around while thinking. "I was......" She opened her eye and blinked. "Looking for Greenkit? Why didn't I start yet?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:55 am

OOC-Greenkit needs to be found soon so we can do some ceremonies! (hint, hint, hint lol) Also Silverkit can join whenever. You can make the kits (Miragekit and the others) whenever you want to.

IC-Silvershadow slept.

Ivoryfang found a large tree with a large, bright birds in it and an impossibly huge nest. She even saw.....cats? Greenkit? Burntpaw? Plumpaw? Was she dreaming? No, she wasn't. She had found them! She ran back to the camp to get help, but then crashed into Embrsong, when she got into the camp!

Plumpaw layed in the nest.

Rhapsodysong moved Jynxpaw to the apprentice den, so she could sleep while they looked for the missing cats.

Bubblefrost sat there and watched as Ivoryfang and Embersong collided.

Dragonblaze put all the kits to sleep, so they would not be worried about the missing cats and so they would not get in the way.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:44 am

ooc: Okay, but Miragekit is the kit of who? And what will happen to her?
ic: Iceheart heard a loud sound from outside. He turned around and raced outside. "Embersong!" He blinked and turned to Ivoryfang. "Are you okay?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 pm

OOC-Miragekit is the child of Dragonblaze and Autumnstar, who left Sad She was going to be the next medicine cat, but now you can do whatever you want with her! Very Happy

IC-Ivoryfang looked up at Iceheart and gave him a cold look, like what do you think? She shook her and head. "You have to hurry! I found the missing cats! Greenkit, Burntpaw, and Plumpaw. They are in a large tree in an even larger nest with even larger rainbow colored birds that might just EAT THEM! You need to hurry, so scram! You don't have much time! Stop looking at me and GO!" Ivoryfang yelled.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:12 am

ooc: Okay, could she still be medicine cat? (I think I have an obsession with medicine cats... Hmmm...)
ic: Iceheart glared back at Ivoryfang. "Fine, fine, next time a badger bites you I won't bother taking you to our medicine cat." He rolled his eyes and raced out of camp, heading for the large tree.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:06 am

ooc: BTW who is Firestorm? did the author made a mistake? (I think it was in The Sight 325th page)
ic: Crystalfeather completely forgot about the fight, and heard a large crush. "Huh?" She poked her head out of the nursery and saw the other cats. Why do I feel angry a bit? I will go to hunt. She looked back at Diamondwing and mewed. "I'm going to hunt!" Diamondwing woke up and stared at her feeling... weird. Crystalfeather found a rabbit and pounced on it, but she missed. Mouse dung! She cursed. Why do I feel like I have a mouse brain now? URGH! She saw a mouse, and chased after it.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:58 pm

OOC-Of course Mirage can still be the medicine cat Very Happy Firestorm....hmm.....I think they must have meant Firestar, lol I never eelaize any of the mistakes.

IC-Ivoryfang snorted and then got up and had a squirrel to eat.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:56 pm

ooc: Lol actually in one of The New Prophecy When Leafpool was already called Leafpool, the author made a mistake again and called her Leafpaw.
ic: Crystalfeather came back with a squirrel and a fat rabbit. Diamondwing sighed. She forgot about what she was crying for again. Crystalfeather dragged a squirrel and shared it with Diamondwing. Redkit came pouncing and begged. "Can I eat it? Please? Please?Please? Please? Please? Please? Pleas..." Sapphirekit slapped her tail over his mouth and growled. "Shut up mouse brain." Rubykit screeched. "Who said I was mouse brain?" Sapphirekit snarled. "Me, of course. What's wrong with it? Mouse brain." Rubykit jumped. "You said it again!" They started to fight. Peridotkit squealed. "Break it up! Rubykit, Sapphirekit, BRAKE IT UP!!!!" Diamondwing split them apart. "Of course you can eat it. Everyone can." The kits squeaked and started eating.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 am

ooc: I remember in The New Prophecy they called Leafpaw Leafpool once. I was akk like, lol, thanks for telling me her medicine cat name.
ic: Iceheart kept on running.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:00 pm

ooc: And I remember in the first series, there once appeared Firestorm and I was like who the heck is Firestorm?
ic: Crystalfeather only got a bite, and Diamondwing didn't get even one bite. The kits struggled over the fresh kill and ate it up. Diamondwing sighed and went to take another fresh kill. He shared it with Crystalfeather, and took a quick nap.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Greenkit took a deep breath to continue with her yowling. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a small shifting in the straw/whatever of the nest. ATo her surprise, a red kit looking smaller and younger than her crawled out.

Silverkit crawled out of the straw. He was scared and wanted his dad.

Embersong raced after everyone. "Wait! Greenkit's been found?!" she exclaimed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 am

ooc: Right, they also seem to tell us their warrior name before.
ic: Iceheart spun around. "That's right!" He purred. "In a big tree! Somewhere in the middle of nowhere!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 pm

ooc: A long time ago, I thought you pronounce nowhere now here.
Crystalfeather saw Diamondwing was already awake. "I'll watch the kits." She mewed. "Go on and hunt. You were stuck here a long time." Diamondwing purred and gave her a swift lick and ran outside hunting.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:39 pm

OOC-LOL Runa, that is funny Laughing

IC-Plumpaw was unconscious in the birds nest.
Crackers tried to talk to the yowling Greenkit to calm down. "Calm down, dearie. Here, how about I teach you about some therapy I learned? Hmm? No? Well.....you certainly need it!" he said. Polly looked at the cats in the nest and remembered suddenly that that was where that kit had run off to! She had wondered where he was.

Ivoryfang lay in the camp, after crashing with Embersong.

Rhapsodysong and Bubblefrost abandoned unconscious Jynxpaw to go save the missing cats! They ran out of camp.

Jynxpaw layed unconscious next to the fresh kill pile.

Dragonblaze wondered if he was suppose to do anything important, since he was, like, the deputy. Nah, he thought as he went back to playing with his kits, Miragekit, Soulkit, Hazekit and Wildkit.

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Silverkit blinked at the parrots. "We're not learning any more fighting?" he asked.

Greenkit felt protective over the younger kit. She ceased her wailing to go over and give him a comforting lick, whispering, "my parents are warriors! They'll get us home soon?"

"Home?" silverkit echoed. "Where's that?" But Greenkit had resumed her wailing, like siren for the cats.

Embersong ran around in circles to find Greenkit. "Alright," she panted. "big tree. In the middle of nowhere. But there are a lot of big trees!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:54 am

Diamondwing was burying a prey, and he caught the scent of Embersong. He tried to say hi, but she was too fast. "... I better not disturb her." He pounced on a small bird.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 am

"Oh, right. Her scent trail!" Iceheart tasted to air and located Ivoryfang's scent trail, which led right in front of him...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:38 am

Crystalfeather was taking a quick nap with her kits.
Diamondwing brought his prey back to the camp.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:12 am

He followed the trail and eventually came to a huge tree. He pricked his ears. Greenkit! "Greenkit!" He called, waving his tail.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:51 am

Crystalfeather yawned as Diamondwing approached her. Crystalfeather mewed. "You're back." Diamondwing nodded, pointing at the fresh kill pile with his tail, meaning he caught prey. Rubykit fumbled and opened his eyes. He scrambled over Diamondwing and sat on his head. Diamondwing stared at him. ...... *Sigh*
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am

Iceheart blinked. "Don't worry Greenkit, I'll get you down there, somehow." He promised.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 am

Diamondwing's ears twitched, and mumbled. "I thought there were more kits then this. Also not in the camp." Crystalfeather rose to her paws and looked around. "Well... Maybe." She lay down as she started to think.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6