Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan Rp

+3
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 4 Empty Lavaclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lavaclan Territory- Lavaclan, unlike the other clans live on their own island. The island is not that big and is not that far away from the main island. During the full moon, the tide drops dramtically and there is a land brdige that connects the two islands together. That is how Lavaclan is able to get to all of the gatherings. In the northern part of the island there is a dormant volcano, covered in grass, trees, and flowers from all the fertile ground. Around the volcano are black, rocky, volcanic hills from all the volcanic rocks, lava and magma. In the eastern part of the island there is a meadow filled with flowers, herbs and a few trees. In the western part of the island there is a plain filled with long, tall, grass home to all sorts of animals. In the southern part of the island there is a rocky forest beach, that serves as the southern areas beach. It has grass and trees but underneath the the grass there is sand so the ground is very soft. There are lots of rocks and boulders there as well. There are warm, tropical waters surrounding the entire island. There is also a large coral reef in the water as well.

Lavaclan Camp- Lavaclans camp is in the southern part of the island, in the forest covered with sand, grass, trees and rocks.

Lavaclan Wildlife- Lavclan usually eats birds, mice, rabbits, squirrels along with a few rare fish. They barely get any foxes and badgers on their island becuase it is an island, and once they are gone they are gone. The only way to get to the island is during the full moon and that is pretty rare at them coming over at that time. They also have bears, capybaras, tropical birds, and tropical eagles. They also hunt capybaras and tropical birds and eagles as well as the above things they eat. Unlike the other clans they find that they taste pretty good! The bears though can be annoying and bother the clan. They are small, largr then cat size, and are unlike the peaceful bears on the main island. They hunt the same food the cats do. The tropical eagles nest on the northern side on the volcano and grow big enough to carry away kits and apprentices so when they are hunting them they usually do only experienced warriors only.

Lavaclan Traits- Lavaclan cats are usually cheerful, energetic, friendly, loyal, courageous, fierce and strong. They get to be bigger then most of the other cats in the other clans. They are good climbers and good jumpers and have strong legs and strong pads. They are good at hunting up in the trees or on rocky sufaces. They are a mixture of Thunderclan and Skyclan.

Lavaclan History- Lavaclan was founded by Lavafall who was named after the volcano, because back then it was still active. Lavafall was cousin to Sunflame, Twilightclaw and Forestcreek on his mothers side to their mother, as they were sisters. He along with the other founding leaders founded the first clans and recruited rogues, loners and kittypets into their clans to get more cats and to make them great. He fell in love with Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan and soon she was expecting his kits. She then gave birth to five kits in Oceanclan. Outraged that the warrior code had already been broken, and by the founders of the clans, Sunflame along with Sunclan attacked Oceanclan to teach them a lesson to never ever break the warrior code again. Sunflame herself killed two of the five kits and wounded another before Lavaclan arrived and Lavafall and Oceanshine battled Sunflame. Oceanclan thought that was not enough, so they along with faithful Lavaclan attacked Sunclan and beat them. Lavafall was able to forgive Sunflame, becuase he was his cousin, but Oceanshine did not and as the years went by Lavaclan was able to forgive and forget while Sunclan and Oceanclan grew a grudge for each other.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Lavaclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:21 pm

OOC-That was the best bird I can do for Greenkit! lol the bird is actually nice and is lonely and want people to talk to so sometimes he captures them which he is trying to do with Plumpaw and what he will do with Greenkit. lol

IC-"Whats wrong? Don't tell me the kits are coming. Darn! Why is Silvershadow never here!? I don't know what herbs to use so your going have go without herbs." said Rhapsodysong. She then got a stick and said "Here bite on this. This is all I can give you. Now Jynxpaw prepare to help!"

Jynxpaw was ready for the first kit.

Bubblefrost wanted to help but didn't know what to do.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Embersong pushed. The first kit, a small, bluish one, popped out. The branch in Embersong's teeth broke.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Rhapsodysong got Embersong another bigger stick.

Jynxpaw licked the fur on the bluish kit backwards so the kit would be warm. She then pushed the kit over to Emersong so he could drink some milk.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm

"Is it a boy?" EMebrsong panted. She groaned as the second kit, a ginger one, came out.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

"So far you have two toms." said Jynxpaw as she licked the other kit and then pushed him over to his mother by the blue kit.

Rhapsodysong wondered how many kits there were left.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:00 pm

The third kit, a brown headed black furred one, was born. Embersong sighed in relief. "I think that was the last one," she mewed.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 pm

"What are their names? And where is Iceheart? He should see his new kits." said Rhapsodysong.

Jynxpaw liked the last kit who was a girl and gently pushed her by her mother. She sighed in relief. That was challenging but fun! "Squak." she said randomly and once again wondered what Plumpaw was doing that she kept saying squak?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm

"Yeah- where is my-good for nothing- mate -Iceheart?" Embersong growled. She breathed slower and looked at her three kits. "That one is Redkit," she mewed, pointing at the ginger kit. "That's Bluekit," she preclaimed. "And this last one is Greenkit."

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:10 pm

"Very colorful." said Rhapsodysong as she looked around for Iceheart.

Jynxpaw licked the kits fur to warm them up a bit. She then said "We should move you into the nursery now." and then paused and sid quickly "When you are ready of course."

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:52 pm

"Aren't I already in the nursery?" Embersong asked, confused. Her kits huddled around her.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Jynxpaw said "OOPS! SORRY!" and then left embarssed. She saw Citruspaw in the middle of the camp. She then decided to move Citruspaw to the medicine cat den but when she felt how heavy heavy she was she then decided to move her into the leaders den thinking that since no was there no would mind. She pushed into the leaders and then stopped and breathed heavily. Boy, Citruspaw was fat! Jynxpaw fell asleep in leaders den next to Citruspaw.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Embersong feel asleep. Her kits, still blind but stronger and fluffier than before, did the same.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:35 am

ic: Diamondblaze saw something moving. A fox! He yowled. "What!? a fox in a island!? That must be so rare!" but the fox was looking at Rubykit! Diamondblaze hissed. "Nooooo!" Rubykit looked at the fox. He picked up a sharp branch with his mouth, and poked the fox. The fox yowled and ran away. Diamondblaze looked at the branch with some bloods dripping from it, horrified.
ooc: Yep, sorry, Jay is a bit busy. I'll ask her if I can power play Iceheart for Embersong.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 pm

ooc; okay, thanks. Is it day yet?

ic: Embersong and Greenkit slept, while the other two woke up,
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:26 am

Diamondblaze sighed and picked up Rubykit and headed to the camp. Crystalfeather was horrified when she saw the bloody branch.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 4 Empty Wesley

Post by Icedragon Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Burntpaw saw Plumpaw being carried away by a giant bird. "OMG PLUMPAW!!" he yelled and ran after her.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:36 am

It's already day. So, does cats know what a "God" is?
Rubykit fell asleep.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:45 am

(Yup, I'm back guys. Sorry for the delay. I really apologize. Yes, just chew me out. What's happening?)
Iceheart walked into the nursery. "Hello Embersong. How are the kits doing?"
Mockingflight stared at the sky.
Spiderpaw lay down on his nest and fell asleep. (He's taking a nap.)
Basilleaf walked into the nursery.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:18 pm

No, they know a "SpiritClan". So from now on we say OMS. pronounced om-s.

ic: Embersong flew into a rage. "WHERE WERE YOU, YOU LOUSY SON OF A PINEAPPLE! I WAS ALONE AND I GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR KITS, WHILE YOU JUST WALK IN LATER AND SAY HELLO??!! WHAT KIND OF FATHER DOES THAT? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAMES OF THE KITS? AND YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP, ON TOP OF IT ALL?! LOOK, NOW YOU WOKE UP THE KITS!"

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:30 am

Peridotkit jumped up when Embersong yowled. Sapphirekit hid behind Crystalfeather. Rubykit woke up. Crystalfeather mewed. "Erm...... Embersong? Can you... um... lower your voice? My kits are frightened. " Diamondblaze went out for hunting.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:54 am

"Grumble grumble grumble," Embersong muttered. She looked at her three kits staring cautiously at her. "Look Iceheart, you even missed them opening their eyes." She fell asleep from exhaustion.

Bluekit blinked. Redkit yawned. Greenkit squeaked and curled up into an adorable little fluff ball.

Pebblefoot was doing something.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Clearpaw, Kindleheart, Bearclaw, Tigermoon, Hawkwing, Knight, and Shadow all went into their dens and quickly fell asleep.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm

ooc: Is it night? or was it night before?

ic; While the two she-cats slept, Redkit and Bluekit tussled. "I have you!" Bluekit boasted, the squrming Redkit in a headlock. Redkit responded by twisting out of it. They had seen apprentices fighting and couldn't wait to do so.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:35 am

ooc: Morning
ic: "Uh, sorry." Iceheart backed out of the den.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Embersong snored loudly. Luckily, she had been asleep when Iceheart left.

Redkit and Bluekit sleep, from being awake during some of the night. Greenkit slept too.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Plumpaw grumbled and said "I haven't even been taken by the bird yet!" she cried. Suddenly Crackers swooped down and picked her up "NOW I AM!" she cried as she began hysterically crying and laughing. She founf it werid that for her entire laugh she had hunted birds and now she was going to be killed by one. She could understand the birds point of view. "I AM SORRY! I PROMISE I WONT HUNT BIRDS ANYMORE! PLEASE! SPIRTCLAN HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she cried as Crackers began to ascend into the sky and was soon at about tree level. (HINT: Rescue time Burntpaw!)

The rest of my cats sleep. Smile

OOC-Kinght and Shadow need warrior names!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:49 am

Crystalfeather's kits stared at the new born kits curiously. Rubykit squeaked. "So iny!" Crystalfeather laughed. "You are about the same as them!" Sapphirekit looked at the kits. "A ute crap ov far." Peridotkit padded up to Embersong. "An I touch em?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:59 pm

note: this is from medicine cat meeting rp. Fallendawn looked at Silvershadow and gasped. "Did you just say that?! You;re being deported!" She laughed hysterically. "I don't know what a potato is, though. I heard the joke from a loner a while back. Maybe it's a type of... prey?"

Embersong smiled at Peridotkit. "If they let you. But don't be too rough on them."

Greenkit was busy trying to con Redkit for his prized fluff ball. Bluekit looked bored, sitting in his nest.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:38 am

Peridotkit was a very gentle cat. She touched Greenkit carefully.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:33 am

Greenkit stared at Peridotkit. "What, you extect me feel different tha oda cats or somefink?" She blew a haughty raspberry at Peridotkit and stalked away, playing with Redkit's prized fluff ball.

Redkit realized that the twig Greenkit traded with him was worthless. Instead of bursting into tears, he chased Greenkit around the den, yelling, "Gimmy my fluff!" until he couldn't find her. Puzzled, he found another fluff ball and started playing with it. Meanwhile, Greenkit had climbed onto Embersong's back, making her look like a patch of black fur.

Embersong was shocked. "Greenkit, don't be so mean!" she scolded. She sat up, causing Greenkit to falling squealing off her back, but she firmly caught the kit in her paws. "Iceheart, can you come here, we have a discipline issue!" she called.

Bluekit was analyzing everything. He closed his eyes in thought.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 am

Peridotkit smiled. She mewed. "So ute!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Greenkit bristled. "Will you sop saing that?" she mewed ferociously. "I'm almost older than you are!" she ran out the nursery.

Embersong, who had been busy trying to extract the fluff ball from Redkit's fur, ran after Greenkit. "Come back!" she yowled. Being a mother was much more taxing than she had thought.

Redkit was confused. Where had his mother gone? Oh well, at least the fluff was gone. He began grooming his fur.

Bluekit actually fell asleep. He snored lightly, but it was enough to start irritating Redkit. He threw a twig at his brother. It missed. "Let's go watch the camp!" he hissed in Bluekit's ear. Bluekit mumbled about something called 'Charmander' and rolled over. Fed up, Redkit went to sleep too. He dreamed about an animal with a bud on its back called 'Bulbasaur'.

Greenkit sprinted as fast as she could away from Embersong and LavaClan. Suddenly, a strange thought crossed her young mind about stealing, a 'Squirtle'.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:17 am

Peridotkit smiled and walked back to her mother. Redkit hissed. "Ow can u be o ind to that ude cat!?" Diamondwing went for hunting and saw a weird bird. A word appeared in his head. "Starly."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 pm

ooc: when did Redkit hiss?
And the three were only dreaming of Pokemon becuase they are based off of Red, Blue, and Green from the manga.

ic: Redkit and Bluekit woke up. Then they fell asleep again.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 am

Peridotkit and Sapphirekit slept. Rubykit pounced on a moss ball.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:57 am

ooc: Um, Ocean, is Knightblade/claw and Shadowsneak okay? You don't have to use them, of course.
ic: Iceheart exhaled. He won't be yelled at outside, he hoped.
Spiderpaw stretched, and started cleaning himself.
Basilleaf began sharing tongues with Mockingflight.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:14 am

Diamondwing came back to the nursery.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Embersong appeared beside Iceheart, panting, with a squirming Greenkit in her jaws. "Let go a me!" Greenkit squealed. Embersong ignored her. "Sorry about before, Iceheart. I guess I was just stressed out from the kitting. Will you forgive me?" she asked.

Bluekit woke up. He stretched slowly, noting how his fur was becoming a tiny bit sleeker and less kit like. He practiced jumping.

Redkit slacked off. He spent his time annoying Bluekit.

Pebblefoot took another nap.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:10 am

Rubykit yowled. "Bad cat attack!" and he pounced on Sapphirekit. Sapphirekit sighed and kicked him off. Rubykit jumped up and panted. "You are a good fighter. But you will never beat the finest warrior in Lavaclan- Rubykit!!!!" Rubykit charged to Sapphirekit. Sapphirekit dodged. Rubykit crushed on Crystalfeather. Crystalfeather sighed and ignored him. Rubykit lay half-dead. He saw small Starlys flying around him with stars. Rubykit muttered to Sapphirekit. "I'll meet you at the moon......" Sapphirekit kicked him and padded away. Cryst alfeather tossed Rubykit to Diamondwing and continued napping.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Bluekit and Redkit watched the apprentices/warrior train and playfight.

Embersong waited for Iceheart to reply.

Greenkit, resigned from stuggling, hung limply from Embersong's jaws, sighing loudly once in a while.

Pebbblefoot woke up. He wondered if any kits would come to hear a story.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:53 am

Iceheart purred. "Of course! And..." What are the kit's names? He finished in his head. He did NOT want to make Embersong angry again.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 pm

"Can you help with this one?" she mewed, gesturing to Greenkit hanging from her mouth. "She needs some discipline, and as the father, I think you play a part in hers."

Greenkit stared curiously at Iceheart. She had never seen him before. "Who are you?" she asked.

Bluekit and Redkit tussled trying to imitate some of the moves they had seen the warriors using.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:35 pm

OOC-Lol Greenkit- "Who are you?" Laughing

IC-Plumpaw waited on the bird as her cat in shining fur did something with his life rather then saving her!

Jynxpaw, Bubblefrost, Rhapsodysong, and Dragonblaze all hunted together.

Jynxpaw squaked and wondered where her sister was. She still wasn't back yet. But her mom wasn't worried.........wait....did she know her daughter was even missing?

Rhapsodysong hunted and purred as she caught a squirrel. She wondered why Jynxpaw was so distressed. She needed to calm down. Maybe she was just jealous that Plumpaw had a boyfriend and all. Wait......where was Plumpaw?

Bubblefrost purred as he pounced on a rabbit........and then snarled when he missed and it dashed off. He ran after it.

Dragonblaze studied the clouds from his tree. It had been bad luck his squirrel had gotten away.......he seemed to have a lot of bad luck recently.

Silvershadow then said "Then why don't we have it?"

Ivoryfang walked to camp. They were almost back. She heard lots of sqauking from a bird. Lovely she thought.

Soulkit slept peacefully in the nursery dreaming of a thing called Mew.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:31 am

OOC: Iceheart: Whhhaaat? I'm your FATHER! For SpiritClan's sake!
Then, he promptly died. LOL!
IC: Iceheart looked at Greenkit in the eye. "I'm your father." He said quietly. Then he turned to Embersong. "What did she do?" He asked.
Spiderpaw decided to go hunting. He ran outside and....
Mockingflight decided to go hunting. She ran outside and....
Basilleaf decided to go hunting. She ran outside and....
OOC: Idea from Oceanstorm! Thanks!
IC:Spiderpaw: ...saw Roserade! "What are you?"
Mockingflight: ....saw Altaria! "Hey, nice to meet you! I'm Mockingflight."
Basilleaf: .....saw Snivy! "Oh, hiya snakie~"

Last edited by Jaybird on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 am

Crystalfeather laughed at whatever was happening outside the nursery.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Greenkit was an awkward kit. "What's a father?" she asked, curious.

Embersong mewed, "Hm, how do you explain father? Okay, if you ever have kits, than your mate will be your kits' father."

Redkit and Bluekit stared curiously at this new cat.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Crystalfeather lay down. Rubykit squeaked. "Daddy! Daddy!" to Diamondwing.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:13 am

Icestar journeyed back to camp. "That's a pretty bird call" he commented.

Burntpaw followed the huge bird carting plumpaw. "Stop!" he cried. (The bird ignored him)

citruspaw = unconicous.

Applefrost took a nap.

Springbud took a nap.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 4 Empty Introducing......CRACKERS the Scholary Parrot!

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Polly the Parrot suddenly dived into a large and tall tree. Inside there was a huge nest. Plumpaw realized that they were on the volcanoe but where on the other, more wilde side. When she saw the nest she gulped. Her death was fast coming. Even if Burntpaw somehow got up the tree how was he going to stand up to that colossal demon bird?
"Okay now that we are done with the screaming the chasing allow me to introduce myself." said a voice. Plumpaw whirled around. Was there another cat here?
No. It was another bird. Smaller than the one that had carried her off. This she noticed had a nook in his wing. He seemed friendly and certainly more....civilised. While the other bird was more wild.
"I am sorry if my sister, Polly was rough with you. She does not understand my......strange habitats. Anyway please make yourself at home. I see you brought a friend which is delightful. The last time we had two cats in my nest.......was when my mother said that her mother had ate them! Oh yes a wonderful but gory story." said the parrot.
"Hurgh?" asked Plumpaw.
"Oh yes how foolish of me. Squaky squak squaker. SQUAK!" said the parrot and suddenly Plumpaw was relaized from Pollys claws and was sitting in the huge nest.
"Good, good. Now that we can talk allow me to introduce myself. I am Crackers A. Parrot. Funny yes? A stand for Ambrosia of course. The food of the gods or so they believed. I do believe that you cats do not believe in gods now do you? Wonderfully delightful! I can not wait to delve into mythology. Of course we can do that when your friend arrives. So what is your name?" Crackers asked.
"Um.........Plumpaw?" said Plumpaw wondering what was happening.
"DELIGHTFUL! P of course is the same letter my sisters name starts with. Oh I can into such detail about the letter P. Let see their is Popsicles, Pie, Pudding, Porridge, Prussia, Poland, Portland, Ports, Pennsylvania, oh so many P's! And your friends name is....?" said Crackers.
"Um Burntpaw." she said ackwardly.
"Burntpaw! You cats have such unsual names with paw and star and all. But I guess parrots names are as equally as werid. Now let us see their is Berlin, Brittania, Bejing, Babylon, Benjamin Franklin, Brown rice, Rutherford B. Hayes and oh so many Bs! Once your friend gets here we will have a nice little chat us and I. Yes indeed." said Crackers.
Plumpaw didn't know what to do. So she decided to wait for Burntpaw to come. She also did not know what this all about either. What were all of these strange words Crackers were saying? And more importantly why was she here?

Jynxpaw recieved a powerful signal from her sister. "Portland? Benjamin Franklin? What ARE you doing Plumpaw?" she sighed and shook her head. Maybe she should go look her. Yes she should. But would she? She certainly could.

Rhapsodysong ignored her slightly werid daughter and started to hum a little bit. Why couldn't she have had a normal child that did not talk to imaginary sisters and say werid things? She sighed.

Bubblefrost hunted and caught a squirrel. He saw Dragonblaze sitting where he had last seem him. He seemed sad. He should be. His mate had left him. He should say something to him to cheer him up....but what?

Dragonblaze stared at the sky and thought of his mate, now long gone from the clan but still so close in his heart.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Pebblefoot climbed a tree and flushed out a few squirrels.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:44 am

Rubykit pounced out and looked at Iceheart. "Who r u?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Bluekit used his intelligent to figure out who Iceheart was. "Hi, Father," he mewed.

Redkit inferred who Iceheart was and made a solution. He sat on Iceheart's tail.

Greenkit was starting to hurt Embersong's teeth. She put her down but made a little pen around her with her paws.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:29 am

THE CATS ARE BACK FROM MOONROCK.

Icestar walked into the camp. "We are back!" he called happily.

Citruspaw, unconicous.

Springbud, napping.

Applefrost, napping.

Burntpaw saw the bird swoop into a tree. "Plumpaw?" he called nervously. He then decided to be a hero. He leapt up and started climbing the tree. When he reached the top he climbed into the huge nest. "Plumpaw!! Hi I-" he cut off, noticing the two parrots.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 am

Crystalfeather pounced. "Oh yay you are back! So... are you Icedragon or Icestar now?" Diamonwing slapped her and muttered. "Dummy!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:53 pm

"Yeah we're back! Woot!" Fallendawn yelled.

Pebblefoot slept in a bush.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 am

Rubykit pounced on Fallendawn. "Aha! I got a warrior!" Sapphirekit tried to pull him away.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Fallendawn smiled and gently pulled the kit off. "you got me that time!' she exclaimed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:07 am

Rubykit was proud. He jumped and smiled.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:49 am

Now for this world? What's happening?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter