Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan Rp

+3
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 3 Empty Lavaclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lavaclan Territory- Lavaclan, unlike the other clans live on their own island. The island is not that big and is not that far away from the main island. During the full moon, the tide drops dramtically and there is a land brdige that connects the two islands together. That is how Lavaclan is able to get to all of the gatherings. In the northern part of the island there is a dormant volcano, covered in grass, trees, and flowers from all the fertile ground. Around the volcano are black, rocky, volcanic hills from all the volcanic rocks, lava and magma. In the eastern part of the island there is a meadow filled with flowers, herbs and a few trees. In the western part of the island there is a plain filled with long, tall, grass home to all sorts of animals. In the southern part of the island there is a rocky forest beach, that serves as the southern areas beach. It has grass and trees but underneath the the grass there is sand so the ground is very soft. There are lots of rocks and boulders there as well. There are warm, tropical waters surrounding the entire island. There is also a large coral reef in the water as well.

Lavaclan Camp- Lavaclans camp is in the southern part of the island, in the forest covered with sand, grass, trees and rocks.

Lavaclan Wildlife- Lavclan usually eats birds, mice, rabbits, squirrels along with a few rare fish. They barely get any foxes and badgers on their island becuase it is an island, and once they are gone they are gone. The only way to get to the island is during the full moon and that is pretty rare at them coming over at that time. They also have bears, capybaras, tropical birds, and tropical eagles. They also hunt capybaras and tropical birds and eagles as well as the above things they eat. Unlike the other clans they find that they taste pretty good! The bears though can be annoying and bother the clan. They are small, largr then cat size, and are unlike the peaceful bears on the main island. They hunt the same food the cats do. The tropical eagles nest on the northern side on the volcano and grow big enough to carry away kits and apprentices so when they are hunting them they usually do only experienced warriors only.

Lavaclan Traits- Lavaclan cats are usually cheerful, energetic, friendly, loyal, courageous, fierce and strong. They get to be bigger then most of the other cats in the other clans. They are good climbers and good jumpers and have strong legs and strong pads. They are good at hunting up in the trees or on rocky sufaces. They are a mixture of Thunderclan and Skyclan.

Lavaclan History- Lavaclan was founded by Lavafall who was named after the volcano, because back then it was still active. Lavafall was cousin to Sunflame, Twilightclaw and Forestcreek on his mothers side to their mother, as they were sisters. He along with the other founding leaders founded the first clans and recruited rogues, loners and kittypets into their clans to get more cats and to make them great. He fell in love with Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan and soon she was expecting his kits. She then gave birth to five kits in Oceanclan. Outraged that the warrior code had already been broken, and by the founders of the clans, Sunflame along with Sunclan attacked Oceanclan to teach them a lesson to never ever break the warrior code again. Sunflame herself killed two of the five kits and wounded another before Lavaclan arrived and Lavafall and Oceanshine battled Sunflame. Oceanclan thought that was not enough, so they along with faithful Lavaclan attacked Sunclan and beat them. Lavafall was able to forgive Sunflame, becuase he was his cousin, but Oceanshine did not and as the years went by Lavaclan was able to forgive and forget while Sunclan and Oceanclan grew a grudge for each other.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Lavaclan Rp

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 am

Diamondwing padded up to where and mewed to Icedragon. "Um...... I'm kinda worried of Crystalfeather...... the medicine cat didn't came yet..." Crystalfeather pushed and one kit came out. "There's ...... Ah!!! more......!!"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 am

Ivorypaw is the medicine cat apprentice. She can take care of it.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Embersong woke up and panicked for a second because Iceheart was gone. She stretched a bit and then heard Icedragon's summons. She walked out to hear what he was going to say.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm

"Good job! Keep pushing!" cried Ivorypaw. Thank Spirticlan it was almost over.

Bubblefrost cryed, he was missing Basileaf.

"ICEDRAGON!" cried Silvershadow. "Hi! Oh and I was just joking before about you not being leader." Silversahdow then chuckled, he was funny.

My other cats gather.

OOC-So are you guys (Jay and Eagle) going to change their names or descriptions of anything like that? I kinda want to know since I am in charge of the Lavaclan Allegiance. The leader thing? Lol! Does anyone want Autumn and Dragon's kits? Miragekit, Hazekit and Wildkit? I have Soulkit but if you ask I might give him up.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 pm

ooc: I'll keep the current descriptions. You should have Soulkit become Souleater, get it? not really but lol!

ic: Fallendawn shook her head at Silvershadow. It wasn't that funny.

Embersong walked almost into Iceheart, Spiderpaw, Basilleaf, and Mockingflight. She gaped at the sight of the other three, said hi, and then turned to Iceheart. "Iceheart, I need to tell you that I think i'm going to have kits."

Pebblefoot was in the forest. He saw Basilleaf and the others run into camp. He knew they were rejoining, so decided to say hi later. He noticed Bubblefrost crying because of Basilleaf, and walked over. "Hey Bubblefrost, Basilleaf is in camp."

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Icedragon looked over his clan with a sense of pride and regret. "The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before Spiritclan, so that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. Embersong will be the new deputy of Lavaclan. Thank you, this concludes the clan meeting."
He lept down from the leader thing and walked over to Fallendawn. "Let's go!!" he said cheerfully.

Citruspaw is unconcious.

After listening to Icedragon, Burntpaw picked up his unconcious sister by the scruff of her neck and dragged her into the medicine cat den.

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:24 am

Diamondwing was a little worried about Crystalfeather as he hear the yowling from the nursery.
Crystalfeather yowled, and all of her kits was out. She smiled as she licked her kits. My kits↓
Sapphirekit Female
A brownish cat with deep blue eyes.
She is calm, she hates to fight, and love all her families very much. She is a kind cat with a sweet scent.
Rubykit male
A cat with orange flame colored pelt and Orang eyes.
He is a fun, cheerful cat. He usually laugh even for no reason.
Peridot kit Female
A pure black cat with deep green eyes.
She is very quiet and calm and she never show her feeling on face.
Diamondwing dashed into the nursery as Icedragon finishes his speech. He saw the kits, and smiled. Crystalfeather was surprised. Diamondwing hadn't smiled for moons!

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Fallendawn went and followed Icedragon.

Embersong just stood there with her jaw hanging to the ground for a bit. She knew that Autumnstar had asked her a few times to be deputy, but even icedragon appointed her.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:51 am

"What? Kits? That is great!" Iceheart purred, recovering from his shock.
ooc: Current description is fine, I want Miragekit please! Miragekit ->Miragelight ^.^
Basilleaf
Same description
Funny, kind, silly, daft, cheerful, scatterbrained.
Spiderpaw
Same description
Serious, quiet, secretive, kind.
Mockingflight
Same description
Mix of Basil and Spider
ic: Basilleaf purred "So many kits!"
Spiderpaw looked at Embersong. "Congrats."
Mockingflight mewed "Congratulations, deputy. So, what do you want me to do?"

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

"Thanks," Embersong mewed. She was still in half shock, but her inner deputy kicked right in. "Okay, since Icedragon is gone, we are vulnerable. I want two border patrols, the first patrol on the south side with Mockingflight leading and Kindleheart, Citruspaw, and Bramblethorn. The second patrol will be on the other side of the island, with Iceheart leading and Jynxpaw and Rhapsondysong. Then we'll have one hunting patrol with Plumpaw, Tigermoon, Hawkwing, Burntpaw and Smallstreak. That's all for now and try to get the word out to the cats in the patrol." She sat down. "All this excitement is making me sort of tired. I wonder how Icedragon and Fallendawn are doing."

Pebblefoot walked into camp and congratulated the deputy.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:17 am

"Jynxpaw! Rhapsondysong! Border patrol Now." Iceheart commanded. "Finally! Border patrols. Whoever was called, follow me!" Mockingflight called out.
Basilleaf jumped around. "Go, Crystalfeather!" She cheered.
Spiderpaw stared at the sky.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Embersong checked the cats were in their patrols.

Pebblefoot slept in the elder's den.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Rhapsodysong and Jynxpaw followed after Iceheart.

Plumpaw waited by the camp exit for the rest of the hunting patrol. She loved hunting!

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Embersong walked over to Plumpaw. "Plumpaw, have you seen Tigermoon, Hawkwing, Burntpaw and Smallstreak yet? If they don't come, I guess Ill go on the patrol with you."

Pebblefoot dreamed of mice.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 pm

"Hey guys!!", Burntpaw said to Embersong and Plumpaw. "And Embersong, Citruspaw is unconicous in the medicine den, could you tell Silvershadow?"

Icedragon journeyed to the Moonrock!! YAY.

To Oceanstorm: I am getting ALL NINE LIVES. not eight or five. But NINE!! 9! 9! 9! 9! 9! 9!
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 am

So fast!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Fallendawn followed Icedragon on his journey to the Moonrock.

Embersong nodded. SHe ran over to Silvershadow.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Well I don't know how Im supposed to do the whole leader ceremony thing, but the should the actual ceremony of the dead people giving me my lives happen there? Or should I just not post it?

Icedragon journeyned.

Burntpaw waited next to Plumpaw.

Citruspaw is unconcious.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 pm

You should continue to rp and post it on the Medicine Cat Gathering Rp. Smile

"But Silvershadow, Citruspaw is still out unconscious in the middle of the camp!" exclaimed Ivorypaw.

"Oh don't worry about her! She isn't going anywhere!" cried Silvershadow.

"But what about Crystalfeathers new kits?" asked Ivorypaw.

"That is why kits have mothers and father." said Silvershadow. "Come on I have a great surprise for you!"

Ivorypaw sighed and then left and followed Sivershadow. She wondered what the suprise could be that she had to miss helping the cats at the camp.

Silvershadow and Ivorypaw teleported to where Fallendawn and Icedragon were. They contiued journyeing with them.

Plumpaw said "I've seen Tigermoon and Hawkwing but I am not sure where they went. As for Smallstreak I haven't seen her for awhile. I think we three should just go on patrol. I am not sure what to do with Citruspaw." as she nodded her head to the apprentice.

Jynxpaw and Rhapsodysong came over and asked "May we join you? We don't know where the rest of our patrol is!"

Soulkit slept in the nursery, tired and alone without his mom.

Dragongblaze slept with his kits. He would protect them and always keep them safe.

Bubblefrost moped into the camp. "Basileaf?!" he cried.

OOC-Basil and Bubble were close to becoming mates before. Basil had a mate named Hillfang but he tried to steal away the kits, since he lived in Moonclan. But then Basil killed him. Their kits are Fortunekit, Darkkit, and Tearkit. She also had a twin sister that died. For more details read her former desciption....somewhere. And yes you can have Miragekit. We also need someone to take Wildkit and Hazekit.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 pm

HOW CAN THEY TELEPORT OCEAN? STICK WITH THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!

ic: Embersong nodded. "Sure, you cats can join our hunting patrol."

Fallendawn journeyed with Icedragon.

Pebblefoot sang quietly to some squirrels.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Well I just said that in a funny way so they could be there.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 am

lol!
Crystalfeather slept, and Diamondwing was having a hard time calming Rubykit down. Rubykit panicked as she ran around. She was too fast and small for Diamondwing. He chased her all around in circles.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:56 am

"Hi, Bubblefrost!" Basilleaf smiled.
Iceheart did whatever he had to do on a patrol.
My cats did their thing.
Miragekit yawned and fell asleep.
ooc: I hafta go, that's why for the wierd weird post, bye.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 3 Empty Urp Ocean

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Evil or Very Mad

Pebblefoot now sang to some foxes as he chased two youngster foxes out the border.

Fallendawn ignored the fact the medicine cats teleported next to her and Icedragon.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:00 am

I shall act innocent and not do anything.
ic: My cats do some stuff.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:52 am

Embersong headed out for the patrol.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:40 am

Rubykit calmed down and slept.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Icedragon nodded to Silvershadow and Ivorypaw when they teleported over. "hey you you took your time", he grumbled good-naturedly. They continued the journey.

Burntpaw looked at Plumpaw. "Citruspaw will be fine in the middle of camp, hopefully someone will have dragged her to a den by the time we get back."

do you want burntpaw and plumpaw to become mates or do you have plans for her?
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:25 pm

OOC-Yes Burnt and Plum are going to be mates. Their kits are Starrykit/Starrystar, you, and Lilackit, me.

IC-Silvershadow and Ivorypaw contiued walking like they didn't teleport right next to Icedragon and Fallendawn. (Lets now rp at the medicine cat gatheing rp)

"Why did you come back? I was so sad without you!" cried Bubblefrost as tears ran down his cheeks.

Tearkit scramble over to his mom followed by his siblings, Fortunekit and Darkkit. They all smiled. Their mom was back!

"Um, er, yes, urgh, hm, wonderful day it is? Like. Like." stuttered Plumpaw. She got so nervous around Burntpaw. She liked him but she didn't want to admit that fact was true. Her face reddened.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:28 pm

STARRYSTAR?!?! REALLY? Rolling Eyes THAT"S LIKE PAWYPAW

Embersong patrolled with.. no one. Where are Jynxpaw and Rhapsodysong and I think Plumpaw?

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Plumpa is on a different patrol. Starrystar. Yeah. I did not make that up. She wants her to be leader because of that Laughing

Jynxpaw and Rhapsodysong patrolled with Embersong. "Doesn't Embersong look fat?" loudly whispered Rhapsodysong to Jynxpaw.

"SHH! She might hear! She is the new deputy! She could like banish us!" cried Jynxpaw.

"Hmph. I still think she is fat, though." whispered Rhapsodysong.

"SHUT UP MOUSEBRAINED!" loudly whispered Jynxpaw.

"Well I am just saying that just because she is deputy doesn't mean she get to eat more food and gain weight!" whispered Rhapsodysong.

"THAT IS BECAUSE SHE IS PREGNANT!" loudly whispered Jynxpaw as she clampted her tail on her mouth at the last second. Ivorypaw had told her to keep it a secret!

"Well, well, well. With Iceheart I presume. Hmm. Interesting. Well then, if I can't gossip about her being fat I will gossip about the new kits!" she said, as she squeled at the end.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Embersong glared at the two. "You know I can hear everything you are saying, but I won't banish you because of, you know, how we just lost like half the camp."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Burntpaw Laughed. "Yeah it is a nice day!!" he purred. "And uh... I LOVE YOU PLUMPAW!!" he said.

CITRUSPAW IS UNCONCIOUS.

Icedragon journeyed.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:50 pm

fyi Icedragon the journey is on the medicine cat RP topic.

Pebblefoot successfully chased the foxes out of the territory. Panting but exilerated, he marched back to camp and reverted to his old lazy ways, snagging a fat sparrow from the fresh kill pile , inhaling it, considereing then grabbing a "skinny" rabbit and chomping it down too. After all this, which took about less than a minute, he snoozed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Plumpaw started hyperventalating. "Haw hee haw hee haw hee haw hee haw hee!" she then took a very long Haw and then yelled to Burntpaw "YOU MOUSEBRAINED! I HATE YOU!" she raised her paw, unsheathed her claws and then striked Burntpaw. She slashed at his paws and didn't even stop cutting her way through his paws when they began pooling blood. She then stopped and looked at what she had done. Burntpaw now had bloody paws and because of her love for him! LOVE WAS TOO CONFUSING! She then started crying hysterically and ran away into the shadows of the forest.

Meanwhile......

"Hey! I was trying to defend you." said Jynxpaw but se was drowned out by her mother who said "Well what are you going to name the kits Embersong? How many are there? What are their names? TELL ME OR FACE MY WRATH!" she cried.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Embersong was a just little scared by Rhapsodysong's demands. "Uh, I have have know idea how many... But for names, I'm thinking, um, Redkit, you know, if he's red..." she chuckled weakly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 am

I wonder the people that replied before the big change will ever come back...
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Runatone wrote:I wonder the people that replied before the big change will ever come back...

I hope so.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:47 pm

"HEY COME BACK!!". Burntpaw yelled and ran after Plumpaw, not realizing or feeling the huge gashes on his paws.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 am

ooc: I hope I got more friends that likes warrior so I can invite them in....... I really like this website
ic: Rubykit opened her eyes. Sapphirekit and Peridotkit too. Rubykit purred "Ousebrane!" because the first thing he heard after waking up from his nap and his parents aren't very happy with the word. Peridotkit mewed. "Iamoniwing..." Sapphirekit murmured. "Rystalfeader..."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Embersong caught a sqirrel and then realized the time of day. And the pain in her stomach. "I think we're done with this patrol," she said.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:46 am

Diamondwing slapped his son softly with his tail. "That won't be a nice thing to say." Rubykit laughed. "Ousebrain! Ousebrain! Ousebrain!"

Last edited by Runatone on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Runa, Blackhole is in SunClan.

ic: Embersong ran back to camp. She immediately placed a squirrel on the fresh kill pile and scarfed down another mouse she caught.

Pebblefoot slept.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 3 Empty OCEANSTORM YOU LAZY SCROON!! YOU FILTHY BRINE-SKIMMER!! YOU SWARTHY OLD HAG!!

Post by Icedragon Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 am

WE NEED CRACKERS.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 am

Like a Star @ heaven It's night now! (I think.) Like a Star @ heaven
Yeah. I always get confused with Blackhole.
Rubykit laughed again and ran outside facing his father. "Ousebrain! Ousebrain! Ousebrain!" It seemed like he liked the word "Mousebrain." Diamondwing chased after and yowled. " Crystalfeather, help me get that crazy kit!" Crystalfeather laughed. "Do it yourself! I'm milking Sapphirekit and Peridotkit!" Rubykit was too small for Diamondwing.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 3 Empty Those are some very colorful insults Icedragon

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Embersong stomach still hurt. "Hmm, I wonder what it could be..." Then it hit her. "Holy SpiritClan! Am I kitting now?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Rubykit dashed into the forest. Diamondwing hissed. "NOOOOOOOOO!" He shouted. "Someone get that get that mad kit pleaaaaase!!!!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:31 am

yes it should be late night now, I think.

ic: Embersong didn't know what to do. Both the medicine cats were travelling to the Moonrock. "Uhh. OW!" She decided to go to the nursery and wait for the kits to come.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 3 Empty Meet Crackers the Talking Bird!

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 am

OOC-I hope Ivoryfang doesn't get into the habitat of missing kittings as well! lol

IC-Plumpaw ran up a tree and stayed there. She didn't know why she had hit Burntpaw as she liked him too but she was just so confused....
"SQUAK!"
Plumpaw sat up and banged her head on a branch. That sounded like a bird but yet it was too loud to be a bird noise. She then turned around and saw........a giant parrot!
"SQUAK! Crackers want a Cracker! SQUAK!" it cried.
"Huh?" she knew about parrots as they were magical birds of a thousand colors and had the unique ability to talk to all animlas. She didn't know Lavaclan had any until now.
"I am Crackers!" cried the bird who then lunged forward.
Plumpaw quickly moved out of the way but the birds huge beak hit her shoulder and she fell out of the tree. She lay there hurt and she couldn't move.
Crackers then moved forward and she saw how massive the bird was, it could carry a away a warrior easily!
Plumpaw prepared herself for the end. She never thought she would go this way.

Jynxpaw looked up from her meal and said "SQUAK! Huh? Crackers! OW!" she didn't know why she said it but it kinda jsut happened. She wondered if her sister was okay and thought maybe they were having a mental bond so whatever Plumpaw was thinking she was thinking.She tried to concentrate and though she saw a flash of rainbow feathers and a gaint bird. But what did it mean?

Rhapsodysong looked at Jynxpaw and then pretending nothing happened went back to eating.

"Why did you come back?" asked Bubblefrost to Basilleaf as he sat down by her.

Soulkit and Tearkit played together with the other kits while Dragonblaze watched and sighed, wishing Autumnstar would return. But she was gone and it left him thinking why? What had he done wrong?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 3 Empty ....Really? A giant parrot is going to steal Greenkit?

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Yes I hope not Smile

ic: Embersong's knew the kits were coming NOW. "OWWWW!" she yowled.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:21 pm

OOC-That was the best bird I can do for Greenkit! lol the bird is actually nice and is lonely and want people to talk to so sometimes he captures them which he is trying to do with Plumpaw and what he will do with Greenkit. lol

IC-"Whats wrong? Don't tell me the kits are coming. Darn! Why is Silvershadow never here!? I don't know what herbs to use so your going have go without herbs." said Rhapsodysong. She then got a stick and said "Here bite on this. This is all I can give you. Now Jynxpaw prepare to help!"

Jynxpaw was ready for the first kit.

Bubblefrost wanted to help but didn't know what to do.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Embersong pushed. The first kit, a small, bluish one, popped out. The branch in Embersong's teeth broke.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Rhapsodysong got Embersong another bigger stick.

Jynxpaw licked the fur on the bluish kit backwards so the kit would be warm. She then pushed the kit over to Emersong so he could drink some milk.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm

"Is it a boy?" EMebrsong panted. She groaned as the second kit, a ginger one, came out.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

"So far you have two toms." said Jynxpaw as she licked the other kit and then pushed him over to his mother by the blue kit.

Rhapsodysong wondered how many kits there were left.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:00 pm

The third kit, a brown headed black furred one, was born. Embersong sighed in relief. "I think that was the last one," she mewed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 pm

"What are their names? And where is Iceheart? He should see his new kits." said Rhapsodysong.

Jynxpaw liked the last kit who was a girl and gently pushed her by her mother. She sighed in relief. That was challenging but fun! "Squak." she said randomly and once again wondered what Plumpaw was doing that she kept saying squak?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm

"Yeah- where is my-good for nothing- mate -Iceheart?" Embersong growled. She breathed slower and looked at her three kits. "That one is Redkit," she mewed, pointing at the ginger kit. "That's Bluekit," she preclaimed. "And this last one is Greenkit."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:10 pm

"Very colorful." said Rhapsodysong as she looked around for Iceheart.

Jynxpaw licked the kits fur to warm them up a bit. She then said "We should move you into the nursery now." and then paused and sid quickly "When you are ready of course."
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next