Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Rp

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Sunclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Territory: A large beach, like a desert but it is close to the ocean. Has lots of dunes, shrubs and reeds. They have a large training hollow in a dip between two dunes where there are some reeds and bushes. Unlike Oceanclan, Sunclan doesn't fear flooding as their camp is far enough away from the ocean not to even worry about it. There are barely any trees on their territory. Their training hollow is in the northeastern part of their territory, so by the beach, but also close to the Oceanclan border. There are lots of underground springs in their territory. There are also four small ponds in their territory ontop of dunes, all fed by springs. Three of them are by the Oceanclan border. The last one is close to the Moonclan border.

Sunclan Camp: Sunclans camp is near their southern borderline with Moonclan. They don't fear invasion because Moonclan is neutral.They have their cam their, so they would be safe from floods from the ocean during storms. Their camp used to be almost right next to training hollow as it made sense from them to be close by. But when Oceanclan and Lavaclan invaded their camp during the dawn of the clans they relaized they might have to move it. Especially when Oceanclan and Sunclan developed hatred for each other and also when a flood nearly flooded their camp. They then took it apart and moved it to its current location. Their clan is on a large dune, so tall that you can see the sea! The dune is called with long, tall reeds and lots of bushes and a few trees as well. Under the dune there is an underground spring that is able to give water to some trees. The next two dunes have this as well. There is a pond by their camp where they go to fetch water. It is shallow so it is almost impossible for cats to drown. It has nice, clear water. Their camp is the most noticeable of the clans as you can see their dune almost anywhere in their territory as it is all open. It is made of reeds and branches. Their entrance is facing the south. The order of the dens from the entrance are deputies den, medicine cat den, elders den, nursery, apprentices den, warriors den. In the middle of the camp there is a yellow rock with the leaders den on it. It is where the leader makes their announcements. It is called Highden.

Sunclan Wildlife: Sunclan usually eats rabbits, mice, voles, shrews, birds and sometimes if they are starving, fish. They get foxes in their territtory becuase it is easy to have a den there, but never badgers. Only if they are passing through. They also have tapirs, capybaras, okapi, and bears in their territory as well. The bears usually live on the border between Sunclan and Moonclan. They don't hunt them becuase they are either bigger then them or else they don't like the way they taste. Foxes are a real problem in their territory so they are like experts at dealing with foxes.

Sunclan Traits: Sunclan cats are usually proud, defensive, ambitious, but also quick-witted, and fiercely loyal and tough. Their enemy most of the time is Oceanclan. They don't like Lavaclan all that much either because Lavaclan helps Oceanclan, but they are on okay terms with them. Sunclan cats are usually also very fast and quick and have very good reflexes. They prefer large, wide open spaces to enclosed spaces. They are greatly claustrophobic. They usually sleep outside of their dens. Sunclan is kinda a mixture of Shadowclan and Windclan.

Sunclan History: Sunclan was founded by Sunflame, who along with six other cats formed the clans as a way to preserve the traditions of the clan Snowclan. Sunflame was the eldest sister to Forestcreek, founder of Forestclan and Twilightclaw, founder of Twilightclan. They weren't all that close to each other as Sunflame was very harsh. There was a age difference between them as well and Sunflame had been born in the first litter while Forestcreek and Twilightclaw had been born in the third litter. Sunflames life as a kit was hard. All off her two other siblings in her litter, the first litter, had died becuase they were sick and weak. Sunflame worked to be stronger and trained to be stronger. She saw her mother give birth to another litter of kits-all dead. Her mother was devasted and her father was angry. After a long while Sunflames mother had a third litter and the two kits survived. Sunflame thought that they had it easy as their mother mooned over them. She hadn't had that. Her mother had been deppressed, her father had gotten sick and she had to take care of herself. Sunflame loathed the new kits. Sunflame, Forestcreek, and Twilightclaw are related to Lavafall on their mothers side. Sunflame thought he was an okay cat, but then she found that Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan had fallen in love with Lavafall and had his kits. That was breaking the warrior code and in order to protect and preserve it she attacked the camp and killed two of the five kits. She thought that what she was doing was right as they needed to preserve the warrior code. She also scarred another kits. Ever since then Oceanclans enemy was Sunclan, for what they had done in the past and what they still did in the present. Lavafall and Oceanshine were sad and angry and formed and allegiance and attacked Sunclan which resulted into a short war. Oceanclan and Lavaclan won. Oceanclan wanted to chase Sunclan out, Lavafall forgave Sunclan, as Sunflame was his cousin and told Oceanclan to let them be. Oceanshine still had a grudge on Sunclan, and ever since then, Oceanclan has hated Sunclan and Sunclan, Oceanclan. Lavaclan was able to forgive and forget but in a battle they will still side with Oceanclan but are always ready to forgive.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 2 Empty We need to spread the Deadly Falter!

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:08 am

I think a patrol ends when all the borders they were supposed to check are clean and reset, or they feel they have enough prey, then they come back and the border patrol leader reports to a deputy if it was a border patrol, saying etc. Like oh, OceanClan was skirting close to the border, but we reset it so they won't it it again, other. ^that was just an example
The hunting patrol would just come back, maybe tell how much prey, reports about if shortage of ___ or _____ herbs
And the patrols report anything unusual.
Yes, the patrol leader calls/finds the other cats to tell them to get their prey or something and return to camp.

Eagletalon stopped. She sat down and got up again, feeling unusually slow like she was moving in honey.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunclan Rp

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 am

Snowstorm finished the patrol, and padded to the camp with 2 mouses in his mouth. Aquanight pounced on him. "Snowstorm! You're back! I'm so happy!" Snowstorm looked back and mewed. "Hife faffy foo fo fef fof fe! (I'm happy too so get off me!)" Awuanight purred. "Wha?" still smiling. Snowstorm yowled "Fef fof! Fife foffa faff! (Get off! I'm gonna fall!!!)" Aquanight nodded. "Oh right. finally getting the meaning.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Eagletalon got up and stretched. She was getting stiff these days. She smiled at Snowstorm and Aquanight, and then walked up to Blackhole. "Blackhole, do you want to go on a hunting patrol with me? Also, I need to ask you something," she mewed.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:51 am

Blackhole nodded.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:42 pm

"Okay," Eagletalon meowed. "Let's go that way."

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC-Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been able to post recently it is just that I started school and am kinda busy with homework and getting everything ready for all of my classes and such. I promise I will be on during the weekend from Friday to Sunday and from there I will try to be often more. It looks like lots of things are heating up with all of the major events taking place in the clans.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 am

Blackhole followed Eagletalon, wondering what was she going to tell him.
Will Blackhole and Eagletalon have kits?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Myrtlerose and Jasperhowl returned to the camp. Jasperhowl had taken a long time because for a werid reason he had been very slow and he hadn't been able to catch up to Myrtlerose.

Myrtlerose was worried about her mate. "Are you okay?" she asked him when they got back to the camp.

"Yeah. I just need to lay down and sleep for a few moons." Jasperhowl joked.

"Hahaha." said Myrtlerose sarcastically. Even though Jasperhowl said he was fine, didn't mean he was fine. She was still very worried. She would talk to the medicine cat to check on him if he was still the same way. "Okay." she said as Jasperhowl slightly nodded and then walked, slowly, to the warriors den where he laid down and quickly fell asleep. Myrtlerose decided to go eat so she grabbed a rabbit from the pile and began eating, her worried thoughts growing as she ate.

Coralpaw thought for a while, noting the plants small purple flowers, before answering by saying "Comfrey?" she asked. "I mean comfrey can have small purple flowers as the flowers on comfrey come in purple, pink and......white, I think was the last one. But then again it could also be lavender as lavender has small purple flowers as well. But then again it might not be lavender as lavender is hard to find while comfrey is medium to find. So in conclusion.....it is comfrey!" she finished. She was proud, it took some time, more than she would have liked but she had got it in the end. Or so she hoped as she waited for Goldenleaf's reply.

Twoflower sat in the camp by the elders den eating his rabbit. He had caught one so they could all share but when he got back they were still sleeping. Oh well. More for him! He ate quickly and feeling still hungry grabbed a sparrow from the pile. After finishing the sparrow he snagged a another one. Then after finishing that one he sneaked in another sparrow. He decided to stop or else he would get fat and he did not want to get fat. It was just a habit he had gotten when he was at that cursed desert island. You never knew when you next meal would come. He then layed down and basked in the sun.

Olivefern and Redcry talked and talked.....and talked some more for a long time. When they came back though they were smiling and their tails were entwined. Redcry had confessed his feelings to Olivefern and so had Olivefern! So now they were lovers. Redcry and Olivefern were tired from all this confessing, though. They both decided to go take a nap for a little bit seeing as there was not much to do around camp. They both so tired that they actually skipped eating something! They both layed down in the warriors den and dozed off into a deep sleep.

Myrlterose saw her sister enter. She was estactic. Now she could talk to her sister about her worries. But instead of going over to talk to her, or even get food, Redcry and Olivefern went right to the warriors den and settled into their nests and fell asleep. Well humtpy dum. Myrtlerose would have to talk to her tomorrow and teach her a lesson for not talking to her! She saw that her sister had Redcry had had their tails entwined-so cute! Now her sister had a lover. Did she hear kit mews in the future? HAHA! She would tell her sister that later when she woke up. But soon her though became more worried. Everyone was tired....but why?

Apricotpaw was out training in the training hollow some moves. Her mentor, Honeysong had been sleeping so soundly that she hadn't been able to rouse her! Unbelievable. So now here she was slef training herself. She wondered if that had ever happened to an apprentice before. She guessed yes. Her lazy brother was still sleeping when she had left. He was usually so active......but now he was so lazy! She guessed things changed when you became an apprentice. Here she was being active.

Auburnpaw spelt soundly and peacefully, not moving a muscule.

Sunblaze had been organizing the herbs in the medicine cat den and thowing out the old one but for some reason that had gone and made her all tired so she decided to sleep, but not after getting something to eat first. She ate a sparrow and then went to her nest and fell into the deepest sleep she had ever sleeped.

Honeysong slept soundly in her nest in the warriors den, surrounded by other deeply sleeping warriors.

Mazestar felt so very tired. Fire-eye had said so as well so he had given him a rabbit he had caught for Mazestar to eat. Mazestar accepted it happily he ate it and then fell right to sleep. After eating the rabbit his stomach had gone quesy so he decided that sleep would be good for it. He had decided that he shouldn't have ate all the rabbit. Anyway now he was sleeping peacefully.

Fire-eye returned back to Darkstream. "Mission complete." he said to her. "I know, I saw." she replied. Their plan had been simple, Fire-eye went out to get some poison while Darkstream hunted for a rabbit. They would use the poison and put it into the rabbit and then give it to Mazestar. It was the master plan. Especially since Mazestar seemed to be weak and sick and tired with a sickness of some sort he would usually succumb to the poison and lose one or hopefully more of his lives. Fire-eye had been able to get foxglove seeds and holly berries. Darkstream had been dissapointed he had not gotten any deathberries but it would have to do for now. Hopefully the foxgolve seeds would stop his heart and kill him. They both wondered if that happened would he still be alive even with the nine lives. They would need to wait and see. Now all they needed to do was to wait. They shared a rabbit as they talked quietly among them selves.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:36 pm

yes Blackhole and Eagletalon will have kits. I'm thinking of two, so if you want to, you can play one.

ic: Eagletalon stopped and turned to Blackhole. "This is really important..." She knew what she was going to say wasn't what he expected. "Have you been a lot more tired lately? And did you see the cats? Why is everyone so sleepy?"

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:03 pm

"She knew what she was going to say wasn't what he expected." Now that was a confusing sentence! Laughing No offense. OH! Can I offer a suggestion for the kits? Okay here it is.......a boy and a girl! Perfect! Or should I say Purrfect? Laughing

Also most of my cats are going to get the Deadly Falter. Also if it is okay can all the powerful people, like med cats and deputies get it so the corruption people Fire-eye and Darkstream can basically take control of Sunclan? Like it doesn't have to be too serious like they know about it but they are too weak to do anything.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:42 am

Blackhole froze. "Well....... is this the thing you want to talk about...?" looking confused.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:15 pm

ooc: wait, i meant to ask if Runa wanted to play one of the kits. I already have them planned. Two toms. I was going to announce soon, but Jasperhowl and Myrtlerose are having kits, so I didn't want it to be too much.

ic: Eagletalon looked at Blackhole. "Yes. what do you think I was going to talk about?" She made a sheepish expression as she realization dawned on her. "oh, is that what you thought I was going to say?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:45 pm

"Correct," Goldenleaf purred.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:45 pm

"YES!" cried Coralpaw. "What now?" she asked.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 am

Yes I want to play one!
Blackhole smiled weakly and mewed. "Well I think they were tired but I slept long because was such a sunny day....."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Sure i'll adition them soon, but you can have Coalkit then. I'm playing Leafkit.

Eagletalon did something Weird. She frowned. "My stomach has been hurting me lately-" she crumpled to the ground, asleep.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 pm

OH! Leafkit=Leafripple? Just a question. Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 pm

No. Leafkit= Leaftail = medicine cat
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Ah. Leaftail=cool name! Wink

I+two cats in the future=Leafkit=Leafripple! Smile

Leafripple=Jaybird.

Future Leafripple=Warrior

That is fun! ^
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 pm

cool Laughing

ic: Eagletalon woke up and looked around groggily. "Wha?" she looked at Blackhole. "Did I just fall asleep?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:09 am

Blackhole nodded. "Are you tired? You must get some sleep..."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Eagletalon felt her eyelids dropping. "Yeah, sleep sounds really good."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 am

I forgotten this but,
It's night now!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Eagletalon dragged herself back to camp and instantly feel asleep halfway in the warrior's den. Her last waking thought was that she hadn't made a dusk patrol
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:04 am

Blackhole dragged Eagletalon to a better place and lied next to her, and kept grooming her fur.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Eagletalon slept an unusually deep sleep.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:43 pm

My cats sleep. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 am

Blackhole finished grooming, and slept.
Snowstorm and Aquanight slept together.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 am

Eagletalon woke up, thankfully. She was afraind to sleep again, so she went to the make dirt-place.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Blackhole sat up slowly as he yawned. "What are you doing? It's midnight......"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:25 pm

"I'm going for a run," Eagletalon said. She ran off into the night to just run around for a really long time. And also, she was going to have kits.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 am

Blackhole smiled. He knew his mate. She is a deputy. A warrior. A she-cat. Her personality was like that. He lay down.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:59 am

Eagletalon ran laps around SunClan territory to shake off the strange drowsiness off.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:34 am

Blackhole tried to wait for Eagletalon.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Eagletalon sprinted until she thought she would burst. She slowed down, but would not sleep, and walked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:00 am

Blackhole sighed. She won't be coming back for a while... After she ran, she starts to walk! He sighed again as he looked at the faint daylight.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 2 Empty The Smell

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Olivefern and Redcry slept very deeply.

Jasperhowl slept almost silently and his breathing was very slow.

Coralpaw slept silently and quietly.

Auburnpaw slept through the entire day.

Apricotpaw couldn't believe that Auburnpaw had slept through the entire day! The clan seemed so sluggish.....and it reeked! (Death smell) she decided to leave and as she ran around the territory she saw that Oceanclan territory had flooded as well as much of their territory. At lest their clan was safe but she wondered if Oceanclan was okay....She then saw Eagletalon and ran over to her and said "Hey! Eagletalon. How are you? Running as well I see." she said.

Twoflower slept silently and barely moved a muscule.

Myrtlerose was scared. She had smelled it. She had smelled death scent. The clan reeked of it! But who had died? She was scared so she ran out of the camp to go get Eagletalon.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Eagletalon was out of breath but she felt good, running off the sluggishness. She greeted Apricotpaw as she came over and then sniffed the air. What was that smell? Eagletalon knew she knew what it was but couldn't quite place it.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Apricotpaw smiled. It was good to see that at least the deputy was running off the tiredness. She then saw a cat coming and was happy to see Myrtlerose but she didn't look happy.

"THERE IS DEATH SMELL IN THE CAMP!" she cried "I was scared so I left and came to get you guys back. I don't know what happened you have to hurry back!" she cried again.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Eagletalon was instantly alert. This was her clan! She sprinted back to SunClan camp, her legs a blurr.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Myrtlerose and Apricotpaw ran back. Apricotpaw relaized that was what she had smelled earlier.

OOC-The free characters have died.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:58 pm

"AHHH!" Eagletalon screamed. (Wait- who died?) Dead cats were everywhere. She ran around in a panic, urging sleeping cats to wake up.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Um good question. It is Sunblaze, Honeysong and Mazestar.

Apricotpaw and Myrtlerose arrived at camp and tryed to walk all the camps up yelling and screaming but none of them were getting up!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Eagletalon slapped Blackhole with her tail to wake him up.

ooc; Okay I gotta go. bye
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:13 pm

OOC-Bye.

IC-Fire-eye and Darkstream stood in the leaders den happily. The leader was dead and the medicine cats and the deputies (for the most part) were sick! They had won. Soon Sunclan would be theirs. They looked at each other began sobbing and yowling for Eagletalon to hurry.

Apritcotapaw tried to wake up the cats while Myrtlerose went over to the leaders den to see what the ruckus was. When she what happened she gasped. Smelled the unbearably strong death scent and then fainted.

Fire-eye and Darkstream looked at each other, smiled and then continued to sob and yowl as they walked out of the den crying "THE LEADER.....IS DEAD!"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Eagletalon couldn't believe her ears. Another leader dead, in less than a moon or so? She ran over to Fire-eye and Darkstream. "When did Mazestar die? Why aren't you two sick? What were you doing lurking in the leader's den?!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 am

Blackhole yawned and woke up. He smelled death. He was nervous. VERY nervous. He smelled death and Eagletalon in the leader's den. He had a bad feeling. He ran into the den and looked at Mazestar, horrified. "Wha...... bu...... so...... but......" He can't talk. "Mazestar joined Spiritclan so......" He looked at Eagletalon. "Eagletalon, you're a leader now!?" Snowstorm smelled death too. "What......" Aquanight woke up and had a bad feeling. They padded into the leader's den to tell Mazestar. They went in and screamed.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:44 pm

"I woke up and smelled death-scent," said Darkstream "so then I woke up Fire-eye to see what had happened and who had died. We found out that Honeysong and Sunblaze both died, which came as a great shock since Sunblaze is the medicine cat and Honeysong was such a young warrior and all.....but there seemed to be a lot more death-scent then the those two made. We tracked the scent down to the leaders den and we went inside and Mazestar...........was DEAD! It was horrible. We stood there crying and sobbing. We wondered how the new leader could have died so quickly. He should have survived, especially since he got his nine lives, right? We stood in the den crying and paying our respects. That is it." finished Darkstream as tears ran down her face.

"Thank goodness you came when you did! We truly had no idea what to do. It is good that you guys are okay from the sickness. I guess we didn't get since our health is better?" Fireblaze said. "We tried to wake up the other cats but they would not wake up! It seems that the rest of the clan is sick with the plague. They are still alive but their breathing is slow and barely noticeable. It's horrible, it is like they are in a coma of some sort." he said as he looked at Eagletalon.

Apricotpaw ran over to the leaders den and said, having heard Blackhole's comment about Eagletalon being the new leader, "No. Spiritclan decides through a vision who the new leader will be out of the two deputies. It seems likely though that she will be the new leader as Sharpfang is sick and barely moving....but still alive. It is basically the same condition for everyone else. This horrible! What if they all die? Then we will be the last survivors of Sunclan and we too might catch the sickness and die. Then Sunclan will be no more. And I can't live without my siblings...." Apricotpaw's voice trailed off as a tear formed in her eye. She shook her head and looked again at Blackhole and said "What is worse of all is that the surviving medicine cat and the medicine cat apprentice are both sick so without them their is no way to treat the sickness let alone find a cure. Without them we are....vunerable. We could get hurt or sick and no one will be able to heal us!" Apricotpaw cried. She then decided to back off and let the grown ups figure out what to do. She then realized with a sickening jolt, that she was the only active apprentice in the clan and the youngest of all the active awake cats. It made her want to cry out.

Myrtlerose roused herself from her unconsciousness. This was no time for her to be fainting! Her belly groaned for food after her lng run and rumbled and kinda kicked. Werid. She padded over to the fresh kill pile but then stopped. She wondered if the prey was polluted with the sickness as well? She then decided to lay down to ease her rumbling tummy.

The rest of my cats sleep.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Eagletalon stood firm and confident for her clanmates, even though she was panicking inside. "We can't give up, Apricotpaw. The other cats, we'll find a way to wake them up." She turned to the snivelling Darkstream and Fireblaze. "You two, and a few others, go get some water in clean moss and hunt. Maybe the water will wake them up, or we could dribble it into their mouths so they wouldn't dehydrate." Really, she wanted the others to leave, so they wouldn't catch the strange sickness.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:36 am

Blackhole stood there. "You should get out with us too. You'll get the sickness. Nothing will be good if you got sick." Aquanight stood there horrified. Snowstorm dragged her out.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Eagletalon shook her head. "No, I have to stay here, to bury bodies, guard the camp, and help any cat who wakes up. I'll be fine." She winced. "Quit it!" she hissed at her unborn kits. She was not in the mood for kicking.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:18 am

Blackhole mewed. "Ok then... but... well...... just, don't make yourself too busy. You are a deputy, but you are a normal cat too. Oh, and a queen. Just keep yourself healthy for our kits." He went out.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:24 pm

"Mer," Eagletalon mewed. She started digging holes for the dead cats, and checked on the sleeping cats.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:25 am

Blackhole hated to lose cats. He hoped it was a dream. Aquanight didn't move and zoned out. Snowstorm stood there doing nothing.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Goldenleaf made her way to another group of bitter smelling herbs.

Sharpfang sat in the camp silently.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Eagletalon was shocked again. "When did you two wake up?" she cried. "The last time I checked, you were in comas with this weird disease."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:06 pm

OOC-PSS! EAGLE! Flame doesn't know that we started having the werid disease yet either that or she does know but her cats aren't sick. I am guessing the second sinc the same thing happened in Oceanclan. Lets pretend that did not happen. I like Eagletalon the cat a lot. She is always so confident and a good leader, but not too confident. When Apritotpaw was sad she was like it is okay Apricotpaw we will find a way to wake up the other cats. Smile

IC-Apricotpaw said gratefully "Thank you for making me feel better Eagletalon. Be safe. Especially for your kits sake." she said as she smiled and then left.

Myrtlerose nodded her head and said "Be safe, our deputy." then she followed silently behind Apricotpaw.

Fire-eye looked at Darkstream and was perpared to leave when she stepped on his foot. He was about to cry out but then he caught her glare and said "Good luck Eagletalon." he then turned to leave to get moss. Once he was out of the camp he sneered and said "You are going to need it."

Darkstream said to Eagletalon "Be strong. Be safe." and then left. Eagletalon was a nice cat and she could see them being friends in the future.....if she wasn't a obstacle in her plans of being a leader. She would need to find a way to exterminate her without arousing supsicion or at least getting her temporarily out of the cation so she and Fire-eye could take control. Poison might work she mused, poison, ah sweet poison how she loved thee. If she could she would marry poison but that would be werid. But poison had so many uses! She then began thinking of how she could use poison to destroy Eagletalon.

All my other cats sleep. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 am

Blackhole called Aquanight and Snowstorm. "I think we should hunt!" Snowstorm called back. "Okay!" Blackhole mewed at Eagletalong. "I'm going to hunt." He and Snowstorm and Aquanight padded out from the camp.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:30 pm

ooc: Okay I don't blame Flame (unintentional rhyme!) but I was just going along with the plot. ALso, someone before said both the medicine cats were asleep, so.

ic: Eagletalon waved bye to Blackhole, Aquanight, and Snowstorm. She then walked as briskly as she could to Sharpclaw, and whispered, "Sharpclaw, I will be kitting soon. When that happens, I won't be fit to lead the clan. You're the other deputy, so..."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: