Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Rp

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Sunclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Territory: A large beach, like a desert but it is close to the ocean. Has lots of dunes, shrubs and reeds. They have a large training hollow in a dip between two dunes where there are some reeds and bushes. Unlike Oceanclan, Sunclan doesn't fear flooding as their camp is far enough away from the ocean not to even worry about it. There are barely any trees on their territory. Their training hollow is in the northeastern part of their territory, so by the beach, but also close to the Oceanclan border. There are lots of underground springs in their territory. There are also four small ponds in their territory ontop of dunes, all fed by springs. Three of them are by the Oceanclan border. The last one is close to the Moonclan border.

Sunclan Camp: Sunclans camp is near their southern borderline with Moonclan. They don't fear invasion because Moonclan is neutral.They have their cam their, so they would be safe from floods from the ocean during storms. Their camp used to be almost right next to training hollow as it made sense from them to be close by. But when Oceanclan and Lavaclan invaded their camp during the dawn of the clans they relaized they might have to move it. Especially when Oceanclan and Sunclan developed hatred for each other and also when a flood nearly flooded their camp. They then took it apart and moved it to its current location. Their clan is on a large dune, so tall that you can see the sea! The dune is called with long, tall reeds and lots of bushes and a few trees as well. Under the dune there is an underground spring that is able to give water to some trees. The next two dunes have this as well. There is a pond by their camp where they go to fetch water. It is shallow so it is almost impossible for cats to drown. It has nice, clear water. Their camp is the most noticeable of the clans as you can see their dune almost anywhere in their territory as it is all open. It is made of reeds and branches. Their entrance is facing the south. The order of the dens from the entrance are deputies den, medicine cat den, elders den, nursery, apprentices den, warriors den. In the middle of the camp there is a yellow rock with the leaders den on it. It is where the leader makes their announcements. It is called Highden.

Sunclan Wildlife: Sunclan usually eats rabbits, mice, voles, shrews, birds and sometimes if they are starving, fish. They get foxes in their territtory becuase it is easy to have a den there, but never badgers. Only if they are passing through. They also have tapirs, capybaras, okapi, and bears in their territory as well. The bears usually live on the border between Sunclan and Moonclan. They don't hunt them becuase they are either bigger then them or else they don't like the way they taste. Foxes are a real problem in their territory so they are like experts at dealing with foxes.

Sunclan Traits: Sunclan cats are usually proud, defensive, ambitious, but also quick-witted, and fiercely loyal and tough. Their enemy most of the time is Oceanclan. They don't like Lavaclan all that much either because Lavaclan helps Oceanclan, but they are on okay terms with them. Sunclan cats are usually also very fast and quick and have very good reflexes. They prefer large, wide open spaces to enclosed spaces. They are greatly claustrophobic. They usually sleep outside of their dens. Sunclan is kinda a mixture of Shadowclan and Windclan.

Sunclan History: Sunclan was founded by Sunflame, who along with six other cats formed the clans as a way to preserve the traditions of the clan Snowclan. Sunflame was the eldest sister to Forestcreek, founder of Forestclan and Twilightclaw, founder of Twilightclan. They weren't all that close to each other as Sunflame was very harsh. There was a age difference between them as well and Sunflame had been born in the first litter while Forestcreek and Twilightclaw had been born in the third litter. Sunflames life as a kit was hard. All off her two other siblings in her litter, the first litter, had died becuase they were sick and weak. Sunflame worked to be stronger and trained to be stronger. She saw her mother give birth to another litter of kits-all dead. Her mother was devasted and her father was angry. After a long while Sunflames mother had a third litter and the two kits survived. Sunflame thought that they had it easy as their mother mooned over them. She hadn't had that. Her mother had been deppressed, her father had gotten sick and she had to take care of herself. Sunflame loathed the new kits. Sunflame, Forestcreek, and Twilightclaw are related to Lavafall on their mothers side. Sunflame thought he was an okay cat, but then she found that Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan had fallen in love with Lavafall and had his kits. That was breaking the warrior code and in order to protect and preserve it she attacked the camp and killed two of the five kits. She thought that what she was doing was right as they needed to preserve the warrior code. She also scarred another kits. Ever since then Oceanclans enemy was Sunclan, for what they had done in the past and what they still did in the present. Lavafall and Oceanshine were sad and angry and formed and allegiance and attacked Sunclan which resulted into a short war. Oceanclan and Lavaclan won. Oceanclan wanted to chase Sunclan out, Lavafall forgave Sunclan, as Sunflame was his cousin and told Oceanclan to let them be. Oceanshine still had a grudge on Sunclan, and ever since then, Oceanclan has hated Sunclan and Sunclan, Oceanclan. Lavaclan was able to forgive and forget but in a battle they will still side with Oceanclan but are always ready to forgive.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Sunclan Rp

Post by Runatone Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Blackhole got behind Yellowkit and panted. "Yellowkit, you can come out and play... but not alone. And don't get in trouble." Hopekit blinked and nudged the berry. "Was is yummy? And wow you will be a great hunter!" Coalkit grumbled something under his breath. Hopekit nudged him playfully. "Hey, I didn't say you aren't." Coalkit smiled and pounced on Hopekit. "Take this fox!" Hopekit blinked but soon started play fighting. Coalkit purred. "Hey Leafkit! Help me defeat this fox!" Hopekit laughed and pushed him. "I will take over this clan!"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 pm

"Hmmm... alright. Why not?" Leafkit grumbled. He started play fighting with his littermates.

Yellowkit noticed Bleackhole. "HI BLACKHOLE!" she yelled. "Look, I found a flower. It smells nice. Can I take it back to camp?" She grabbed it by its stem without waiting for a reply. The flower was bigger than she was. "Can I look for Eagletalon after I bring back the flower?" she pleaded with big eyes, totally missing everything Blackhole had just said.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 am

"Yellowkit..." Blackhole sighed. "Yes, you can take the flower since you already kind of 'killed it' and I will look for Eagletalon... but I really need someone to look after you... Can you manage to take after the other kits?" Hopekit squealed at Leafkit's attack. She growled, trying to act like a fox. "You can never beat me!" Coalkit pounced on her. "Oh, do you? Because we are the best fighters in MoonClan!" He looked at Leafkit. "Right?"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Leafkit boasted, "Yeah, we're definitely better than those cats in MoonClan! But I'm going to be the best of SunClan too!" He gently batted at the "fox" with sheathed claws.

Yellowkit had a determined look in her eyes. "No. I don't need anycat to look after me. After I go put this flower back in camp, I am going to help you look for Eagletalon, and that's final." She raised her small head and tried to seem as mature as possible.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Blackhole shook his head. "No. Kits can't go out from the camp. You can look for her in the camp, but not out. Just promise me you won't get out. Okay? I will search outside." Coalkit squeaked. "We both are going to be the best! By the way where's Yellowkit?" Hopekit yowled. "Chance for me!" She pretended to claw Coalkit. Coalkit pretended to yowl in pain.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Leafkit spin around fast as a whip and lightly deflected Hopekit's paws with his hind legs. He flipped over to face his littermates and shrugged. "Beats me where Yellowkit is.You know what, I think I'll go look for her. Blackhole too, but he's a warrior." He turned around again and walked out the nursery.

Yellowkit felt crafty. "Okay. Fine. Bye," she meowed. She padded away.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 am

Jaywing watched everything through narrowed eyes. "Yellowkit, I'll come with you to look for Eagletalon outside the camp, okay? She might need healing... I have to find her and check to see if she's alright. Otherwise, what's the point of me being here?" He waited for Yellowkit's answer.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 am

"Um..okay," Yellowkit meowed to Jaywing. She was a little disappointed because she had been planning to sneak off and look for Eagletalon alone, but now that she thought about it, this was a good arrangement too.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:12 am

ooc: I just started reading Percy Jackson, but I can't believe I actually bought two same books. I bought two first book! Oh great, since I thought that was the second book, but now I don't have it. Jay, can I borrow yours?
ic: Blackhole blinked. "Whaat? Ok, but, please don't go to far..." He ran out of the camp to look for Eagletalon. He turned his head and added. "Be careful with the other kits! They might start following." As soon as he got out of the camp, Coalkit and Hopekit was trying to sneak out. Hopekit mewed worriedly. "I really think we shouldn't... What if a fox attacks?" Coalkit laughed. "No it won't, warriors are guarding the camp!"

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 am

ooc: Is Blackhole talking to Yellowkit? Also, who are Rin and Len? I just... Well, I'll explain later.
ic: Jaywing blinked. That had been easier than he thought. "Wait, I'll be right back." He ran into the medicine cat's den and brought back some yarrow. "Just in case." He mumbled, the yarrow muffling his voice.
ooc: And... I guess.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 am

Blackhole came back again and added one last time. "Be careful, please! Eagletalon will kill me if she gets hurt. If she doesn't kill me she will blame me and I don't like both!" He ran out.

He went quite deep, calling "Eagletalon!". Hopekit followed Coalkit feeling guilty, and Coalkit jumped on Yellowkit. "HIII! Where are you planning to go without us?" Hopekit pulled him away.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:39 am

ooc: Don't answer me, I just figured it out. But that's... Weird. LOL
Anyways, can you answer my question in an open way? Please?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 am

ooc: Are you even talking to me?
ic: Blackhole went deeper, and deeper, calling his mate's name.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 am

ooc: Yes.
ic: Jaywing gazed into the territory. "Yellowkit, you know Eagletalon's scent best, so you lead, I'll stay behind?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 am

ooc: ??? BTW I'm having shower so wait until I reply!!
ic: Blackhole tried to look for her scent trail, but he couldn't.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:23 pm

"Huh?" Yellowkit saw, to her surprise, that Coalkit and Hopekit were there. "Jaywing is taking me to find Eagletalon," she replied. "Oh, sure, I'll go in the front." She ignored her littermates,for now. Finding Eagletalon was more important.

Leafkit, who had left the nursery earlier, went over to talk to Jaywing about the berries he found, but saw his littermates and decided to make sure they weren't getting into any mischief. "Hey, what are you three doing? Coalkit and Hopekit, why are you two always together? Do you like each other?" he asked carelessly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Jaywing blinked. What if yarrow isn't enough to take all the poison out of her body? What if.... He cut of the thought. He had to be optimistic.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Hopekit sighed. "He dragged me out." Coalkit nodded. "That was fun! Dragging is so FUN!" Hopekit stared at him. "That's nothing to be glad for..."
"It is!"
"It's not!"
"It is !"
"It's not!"
Snowstorm padded out yawning. "What's all this mess... hey what's these kits doing here rolling around?" Aquanight bursted out and pounced on Snowstorm playfully. Snowstorm squealed in surprise. Coalkit laughed. "They are more like kits!" "AQUANIGHT! GET OFF!" Aquanight laughed again and got off and nudged Coalkit. "Yes we are, little warrior!" Coalkit squeaked. "I'm not small!" He stood up on a rock, trying to look taller.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:11 am

Jaywing twitched his tail and fretted. Eagletalon, what if the yarrow can't get the poison out of your body? It's not like I can give you enough poppy seed for you to sleep all the way to SpiritClan... He lashed his tail with frustration.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 am

Snowstorm blinked and looked around. "Where's Blackhole? He can't just leave his kits here." Aquanight purred. "I think it's going to be okay! He's like your brother, right? Then we should take care of the kits for him!"
Blackhole yowled. "Eagletalon!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Leafkit shrugged and effortlessly stood taller than all his siblings. "Whoa," he meowed. He was getting taller and his kit fur was becoming sleeker. "I am growing. Ah, whatever. I'm going back to the nursery to sleep," he dismissed. And so he did.

Yellowkit: "Let's go find Eagletalon!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 am

Jaywing nodded. "Sure."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:48 am

Snowstorm and Aquanight dragged Coalkit back to the nursery. Hopekit mewed. "Good luck Jaywing, Yellowkit!" She went back to her nest.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Leafkit was sleeping. His legs moved around like he was swimming, which he was, in his dream, although he had never been swimming before. "Ug, not again," he groaned in his dream as the current forced him to do another lap around a white rocked pool of strange smelling and colored water. He wondered if it was the ocean he had heard about.

Yellowkit ran blindly in any direction to find Eagletalon. \

Eagletalon kept dreaming "Now what?" she muttered. She was in a dimly lit large space, like a cave, but lights were going through the ceiling. She was sitting on a cold, rock seat and there was a thin wooden flat branch above her. A white leaf was slapped down on the branch and a wooden, small branch, almost a splinter, forced inbetween her paws. "What am I suppoed to do?" she yowled. No responce.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:26 am

Blackhole got calm and gasped. "I... I just agreed on Yellowkit about getting out of the camp! Oh no... I'm dead." He sighed, and went back into the direction he cam from, and followed Yellowkit's scent trail. Coalkit fell asleep beside Leafkt. Hopekit was grooming herself.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:15 am

Jaywing followed, while trying all the time not to image Eagletalon's death.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Leafkit yawned in his sleep and then sprawled out, relaxing. In his dream, the current had stopped.

Yellowkit bounded off. She thought she smelled Eagletalon, so she ran away in that direction. Little did she know it was actually the faint smell of blood Eagletalon slightly carried. from training and hunting.

Eagletalon was losing against the poison.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 am

Blackhole saw Yellowkit and got worried. He followed her silently, just to keep her safe.

Last edited by Runatone on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 pm

ooc: (Yellowkit)

ic: Yellowkit got tired, so she immediately fell asleep. She was one of those cat where if they exhasted themselves, they would fall asleep. She vowed to continue from that point when she woke up.

Leafkit frowned in his sleep. In his dream, from the pleasant but boring forest he had been in, he was transported back to the small "ocean" he was forced to swim around in.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Blackhole wondered if he should take her back to the camp or look for Eagletalon with her. He decided to check on her for a while until he can decide. Coalkit snorted quietly, keeping Hopekit from sleeping. She whipped him with her tail, but found out it was no use, so she curled up and concentrated to sleep.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum: