Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Rp

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 5 Empty Sunclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Territory: A large beach, like a desert but it is close to the ocean. Has lots of dunes, shrubs and reeds. They have a large training hollow in a dip between two dunes where there are some reeds and bushes. Unlike Oceanclan, Sunclan doesn't fear flooding as their camp is far enough away from the ocean not to even worry about it. There are barely any trees on their territory. Their training hollow is in the northeastern part of their territory, so by the beach, but also close to the Oceanclan border. There are lots of underground springs in their territory. There are also four small ponds in their territory ontop of dunes, all fed by springs. Three of them are by the Oceanclan border. The last one is close to the Moonclan border.

Sunclan Camp: Sunclans camp is near their southern borderline with Moonclan. They don't fear invasion because Moonclan is neutral.They have their cam their, so they would be safe from floods from the ocean during storms. Their camp used to be almost right next to training hollow as it made sense from them to be close by. But when Oceanclan and Lavaclan invaded their camp during the dawn of the clans they relaized they might have to move it. Especially when Oceanclan and Sunclan developed hatred for each other and also when a flood nearly flooded their camp. They then took it apart and moved it to its current location. Their clan is on a large dune, so tall that you can see the sea! The dune is called with long, tall reeds and lots of bushes and a few trees as well. Under the dune there is an underground spring that is able to give water to some trees. The next two dunes have this as well. There is a pond by their camp where they go to fetch water. It is shallow so it is almost impossible for cats to drown. It has nice, clear water. Their camp is the most noticeable of the clans as you can see their dune almost anywhere in their territory as it is all open. It is made of reeds and branches. Their entrance is facing the south. The order of the dens from the entrance are deputies den, medicine cat den, elders den, nursery, apprentices den, warriors den. In the middle of the camp there is a yellow rock with the leaders den on it. It is where the leader makes their announcements. It is called Highden.

Sunclan Wildlife: Sunclan usually eats rabbits, mice, voles, shrews, birds and sometimes if they are starving, fish. They get foxes in their territtory becuase it is easy to have a den there, but never badgers. Only if they are passing through. They also have tapirs, capybaras, okapi, and bears in their territory as well. The bears usually live on the border between Sunclan and Moonclan. They don't hunt them becuase they are either bigger then them or else they don't like the way they taste. Foxes are a real problem in their territory so they are like experts at dealing with foxes.

Sunclan Traits: Sunclan cats are usually proud, defensive, ambitious, but also quick-witted, and fiercely loyal and tough. Their enemy most of the time is Oceanclan. They don't like Lavaclan all that much either because Lavaclan helps Oceanclan, but they are on okay terms with them. Sunclan cats are usually also very fast and quick and have very good reflexes. They prefer large, wide open spaces to enclosed spaces. They are greatly claustrophobic. They usually sleep outside of their dens. Sunclan is kinda a mixture of Shadowclan and Windclan.

Sunclan History: Sunclan was founded by Sunflame, who along with six other cats formed the clans as a way to preserve the traditions of the clan Snowclan. Sunflame was the eldest sister to Forestcreek, founder of Forestclan and Twilightclaw, founder of Twilightclan. They weren't all that close to each other as Sunflame was very harsh. There was a age difference between them as well and Sunflame had been born in the first litter while Forestcreek and Twilightclaw had been born in the third litter. Sunflames life as a kit was hard. All off her two other siblings in her litter, the first litter, had died becuase they were sick and weak. Sunflame worked to be stronger and trained to be stronger. She saw her mother give birth to another litter of kits-all dead. Her mother was devasted and her father was angry. After a long while Sunflames mother had a third litter and the two kits survived. Sunflame thought that they had it easy as their mother mooned over them. She hadn't had that. Her mother had been deppressed, her father had gotten sick and she had to take care of herself. Sunflame loathed the new kits. Sunflame, Forestcreek, and Twilightclaw are related to Lavafall on their mothers side. Sunflame thought he was an okay cat, but then she found that Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan had fallen in love with Lavafall and had his kits. That was breaking the warrior code and in order to protect and preserve it she attacked the camp and killed two of the five kits. She thought that what she was doing was right as they needed to preserve the warrior code. She also scarred another kits. Ever since then Oceanclans enemy was Sunclan, for what they had done in the past and what they still did in the present. Lavafall and Oceanshine were sad and angry and formed and allegiance and attacked Sunclan which resulted into a short war. Oceanclan and Lavaclan won. Oceanclan wanted to chase Sunclan out, Lavafall forgave Sunclan, as Sunflame was his cousin and told Oceanclan to let them be. Oceanshine still had a grudge on Sunclan, and ever since then, Oceanclan has hated Sunclan and Sunclan, Oceanclan. Lavaclan was able to forgive and forget but in a battle they will still side with Oceanclan but are always ready to forgive.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunclan Rp

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Sluggishly, Eagletalon replied, "Oh yeah....you should really get your wounds checked Blackhole... Sure that's great Apricotpaw....then we will have close access to water to give to the sick cats too......alright let's go...." Eagletalon staggered to her feet. The whole world swam before her eyes, but she forced herself to walk/drag over to Apricotoaw.

Yellowkit had a sneezing fit. The feather drifted over her head and landed between her ears. She went cross eyed trying to look at it.

Leafkit jumped on Blackhole's tail.

ooc: I will yell i mean talk to Stream. Very Happy

Okay but what will happen to Darkstream and Fire-eye's kit/s?

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:00 am

Blackhole smiled and picked up Leafkit. He looked at the rogue kit. "Should we keep her? I will get my wounds checked later."

Where is the medicine cat?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:09 pm

ooc: I don't know. I think Flame had them, and they were awake, so maybe you can power play.

ic: Eagletalon felt like she was going to barf. "Sure.....why not......no get them checked now.......What?" She ran into some bushes as fast as she could, which was actually a snail crawl. She retched into teh bushes and returned, but she still felt terrible. It was difficult to form thoughts with a horrible pain in her stomach.

Leafkit squealed in delight as Blakhole lifted him up. He jumped onto his head and surveyed the wide world of the nursury.

Yellowkit was tired and took a nap.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:07 pm

OOC-Thanks, Runa Smile Okay make sure you yell, wait I meant, talk, no I meant yell to Stream, Eagle Very Happy Laughing I think what is to happen for the kits is that Dark become pregnant but because having them could ruin her plans as a leader (as right then she is the leader) so she delivers them in secret and pretends that they are rogue kits that she found. She then gives them to a queen (Myrtle is going to be busy with 5+ kits! LOL) and that is it. No one knows about the kits are Darks, except her, but later on Sunclan will learn it. When I deem them worthy enough, that is Wink One medicine cat died, and the other one is asleep. And my cat, the medicine cat apprentice is sleeping.

IC-"Um," said Apricotpaw "are you okay, Eagletalon? You don't look so good. Maybe you should not see the new camp, and instead sit down and rest and sleep."

Myrtlerose's belly moved a little.

Darkstream's belly moved a little.

^Belly movements! Like Belly Dancing! LOL

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:00 pm

ooc: Belly dance? ...............................
.............................................................................................
that's just awkward, Ocean. Razz

ic: Eagletalon shook her head. "No.... Let's go." Her stomach hurt so much, it was like Coalkit was kicking again times a hundred with his claws unsheathed. And Coalkit was a hard kicker.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:25 am

Oceanstorm wrote:OOC-Thanks, Runa Smile Okay make sure you yell, wait I meant, talk, no I meant yell to Stream, Eagle Very Happy Laughing I think what is to happen for the kits is that Dark become pregnant but because having them could ruin her plans as a leader (as right then she is the leader) so she delivers them in secret and pretends that they are rogue kits that she found. She then gives them to a queen (Myrtle is going to be busy with 5+ kits! LOL) and that is it. No one knows about the kits are Darks, except her, but later on Sunclan will learn it. When I deem them worthy enough, that is Wink One medicine cat died, and the other one is asleep. And my cat, the medicine cat apprentice is sleeping.

IC-"Um," said Apricotpaw "are you okay, Eagletalon? You don't look so good. Maybe you should not see the new camp, and instead sit down and rest and sleep."

Myrtlerose's belly moved a little.

Darkstream's belly moved a little.

^Belly movements! Like Belly Dancing! LOL
What did I do? Anyways

Blackhole blinked. "Are you okay!? Did you ate something poison!?" He ran to Eagletalon with Leafkit still on his head. Coalkit looked at Eagletalon, looking puzzled. The orphan kit jumped as Eagletalon wailed. She walked to her slowly and looked at her worriedly.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 am

OOC-Oh, you said we make, Eagle and I, make really long posts and I said thank you Smile Thanks Eagle! Very Happy

IC-"I think Eagletalon is sick," said Apricotpaw "she shouldn't come see the new camp until she gets better. She should rest and sleep it out, instead."

Darkstream caught a rabbit and she anf Fire-eye shared it by the ocean as hey purred in happiness. Everything was working out A okay!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:58 pm

ooc: When did Eagletalon wail?

ic: "No....I'm fine.......maybe just a little stomach bug," Eagletalon mewed.

Yellowkit slept.

Leafkit didn't know what was going on. He was like, a week old.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm

ooc: I need a major recap...
And those SunClan have any medicine cats left?

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:48 am

Um.... Why are you here Jay...? I thought you didn't want to join... Seriously... We have no medicine cat!

Blackhole nodded slowly and sat down. No... Impossible! Something's wrong with that fresh kill. The orphan kit lay down looking at Eagletalon.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:32 pm

don't give it away, Runa....the cats know nothing Evil or Very Mad

yES, WE HAVE (sorry caps lock0 falme's medicine cats.

ic; Eagletalon stumbled along Apricotpaw's scent trail to the new possible campsite. She was tired of waiting!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 am

ooc: So unwilling to share, Eagle! If you don't have one, Jaywing could fill in as medicine cat because he was trained for medicine cat for a looong time.
ic: Jaywing did something.
ooc: Runa, whatever. I don't care if I said I didn't think I was going to join SunClan because of all of my cats! But whatever.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:54 am

ooc: Never mind for everything I did.
ic: Blackhole looked at his mate worriedly. The orphan kit mewed and walked around Blackhole. Snowstorm and Aquanight didn't notice Blackhole's feeling.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:50 pm

ooc: WHAT DID I DO, JAY?! I was stating a fact. I think we might have spots left, like i'm sure we don't have exactly two medicince cats and thri apprentices.

ic: At the new camp, Eagletalon looked around. She liked what she saw. "O approve," she noted. THen she crawled under a rock where no one could see her so weak and passed out cold.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 am

ooc: Are she going to wake up herself or stay passed out or someone saves her?
ic: Snowstorm went hunting with Aquanight and caught a mouse, a rabbit, and a vole. Blackhole yawned and day dreamed. Coalkit played with the orphan kit.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:12 am

ooc: i don't know. I was thinking she stay passed out their and then Darkstream/Fireye take over in her absense, etc then stuff happens. I don't know if someone is finding her later or she wakes up hereld/

ic: Eagletalon looked dead. But she wasn't. She had been born to fight, and she wouldn't go down without one ever.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:41 am

Blackhole day dreamed. Aquanight and Snowstorm came back. Coalkit rode on Blackhole's neck and played. The orphan kit fell asleep.

How about, someone finds her, and she stay passed out in the medicine cat's den?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:05 pm

nah 'cause then they would prob try to murder her in her sleep or something. This way, it is more mysterious and suspisious.

ic: Leafkit mewed and pounced on Coalkit. Or tried. He rebounded off of Blackhole's side and laid sprawled out on the ground as he fell, whining.

Yellowkit yawned daintily. "No, you have to do it like this." She wriggled her haunches like she was hunting, and then sprang upwards. She landed on Blackhole's back triumpantly. Then she fell asleep.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:42 am

ooc: Uh... (When did I say you did something?)
So I still don't get it-do you have medicine cats or not?
ic: Jaywing did something.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:56 am

Like a Star @ heaven It's night now! Like a Star @ heaven
Blackhole yawned. Huh? He looked at his back. Oh... Coalkit squeezed Yellowkit to the edge and then fell asleep. The orphan kit fell asleep beside Blackhole. Blackhole muttered. "So... hot..."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:00 am

Jaywing fell asleep.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 am

ooc: Question~ Supper Supporter, then Hyper Supporter, then what?
ic:Blackhole was stuck in the nursery because of his kits. He groaned. "I wanna go out hunting... Eagletalon! Take them off for me..." No reply. "Eagletalon?" He groaned again because he can't move his head. He didn't want to wake up his precious kits. Snowstorm watched him outside and giggled. "Tee-hee." Blackhole glared at him but Snowstorm looked away pretending he did not see him. Aquanight slept inside the warrior's den.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Eagletalon was unconsious. She dreamed she was fighting a bunch of dogs breathing fire with her back against a volcano, walled in in all directions. It was hopeless, but she enjoyed the battle. Soon, all the dog were down and they evaporated into the black sky in little black particles. She sat down, panting, wondering what the next thing was going to be.

Yellowkit had fallen asleep on Blackhole's back. She slowly slid off, but continued snoring the whole time.

Leafkit was sleeping on the ground.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 am

Blackhole was half dead because of hotness.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Yellowkit woke up and squeaked. It was all dark in the nursury. She shivered and moved closer to Blackhole. He was a furnace, and Yellowkit thought it was weird. She wondered what was wrong but went to sleep. Like she could do anything.

Leafkit dreamed about clovers.

Eagletalon continued dreaming. The bottom of the boulder she was unconsious under was scored with claw marks she made fighting in her dreams. Now, she conintued walking down the volcano canyon. It opened up to reveal a placid, blue lake, green grass, and a gray sky. She ran toward the lake because Eagletalon had gotten thirsty. However, the sky ripped open and a bunch of flying creatures that looked like giant snakes or lizards flew out. "Why are all my dreams fighting?" she sighed as she dodged flames they were shooting.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 am

Blackhole yawned. Eagletalon must be... Running... again... She's okay...... and he fell asleep. The orphan kit dreamed about the fox attack that she had. She trembled and padded closer to Yellowkit. Coalkit dreamed about he becoming a leader.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Yellowkit woke up again and tried to confort the orphan kit.

Leafkit dreamed about a loud, low note in a dark, cavernous space. Then the nates jumbled into a strange melody.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:47 am

The orphan kit purred and scooted next to Greenkit.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 pm

ooc: AHH! Yellowkit!

ic: Yellowkit looked at the orphan kit. "Do you have a name?" she asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 am

Orphankit squeaked. "Hope." Blackhole's ears twitched as he heard the word "Hope".
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:15 pm

ooc: Aww Yellowkit was going to come up with that. whatever.

ic: Yellowkit tilted her head to one side. "I think your name should be... Hopekit! I think I heard Eagletalon mention that once, too." She looked around the nursury. "Where is Mom?" she asked.

Leafkit woke up. "Be QUIEt!" he yelled. Then he fell back to sleep, but the low, bass melody of his dreams were gone.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:52 am

Big drops of tears rolled down Hopekit's eyes. "My mother died... She was killed by a huge fox!" Blackhole sighed and curled his tail around Hopekit to calm her down. Coalkit woke up and looked at her. "Are you okay?" Hopekit nodded slowly.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:40 pm

"Well we're your family now!" Yellowkit meowed brightly. Then her ears drooped and she pawed at Blackhole. "But where's our mo-o-om?" she whined.

Leafkit heaved a sigh and got up. He had not heard the conversation, only scary roaring in his dream that was from their talking. "There's no point in even trying to sleep," he complained.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:49 am

OOC-One medicine cat is dead and the rest are asleep, so Jaywing can certainly be the new medicine cat Wink Is it morning now?

IC-Darkstream and Fire-eye slept, side by side.

Apricotpaw slept at the new campsite. She dreamed that one day it would be great and amazing and that all of Sunclan would live there!

Myrtlerose slept in the old camp, fitfully turning from side to side because of her soon to come kits.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:42 am

ooc: Thanks. Morning, yes.
ic: Jaywing woke up. He climbed out of his nest and wondered what to do.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:56 pm

OOC-Your welcome Smile

IC-Apricotpaw woke up, and forgetting that she had to show the deputy the new campsite, became gathering materials to make dens. She wanted to get working on the new camp so it could become just like it was in her dream! She gathered branches, grasses, leaves, feathers, wet sand, rocks, and more and began to use them to build the dens, as well as the numerous nests they needed. She then choked back a sob. The camp would never would become what she wnated it to be. Most of the cats were in the Death Sleep and would never wake up. Once they died Sunclan would be over for good, and along with it her dream. She sat down and began to cry.

The rest of my cats wake up and eat some prey.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 am

ooc: So should I just play it as Jaywing is the medicine cat already or not?
ic: Jaywing blinked. He noticed Apricotpaw crying and bit back a sigh. He walked into the medicine cat's den and came back out with thyme in his mouth. He dropped it in front of Apricotpaw. "Thyme." He mewed. "Helps with shock."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:00 pm

OOC-Sure! And um, Apricotpaw is not in the camp where all the medicine supplies are......so I will just play as that never happened. LOL

IC-Apricotpaw wiped the tears from her eyes and contiued her work. She had to work through this sadness and hope that this wasn't the end. Even if it was she would never let Sunclan be destroyed. Sunclan.....was her family.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Blackhole woke up and stood up slowly. "Your mom? Yeah, where is her?" Hopekit purred as she heard the word "family" and stood up. "So you are my dad?" Blackhole blinked. "I... I guess so." Coalkit squeaked and pounced around. Blackhole caught him on his tail and dragged him into the nest.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 am

ooc: Lol, sorry, I was distracted because... Let's just say things were happening around me.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm

ooc: What things? Is it because of Bonnie? Maisy? Andrew? Tina? Harold? Your darn event? And did I tell you Tina's email address? Ok, I think mu underlining and color changing is no use. Bleh. Whatever!
ic: Blackhole sighed. How would I possibly leave these naughty kits to find Eagletalon? Oh, where are you? Coalkit jumped and squeaked. "So you are our sister! Hi sis! Dad, is it our older sister!" Blackhole groaned. "Warriors don't call their father 'dad'." Coalkit looked confused and added. "Father?" Blackhole sighed again. "Call me Blackhole! You know my name." I will never make it out. Hopekit smiled and asked Blackhole quietly. "Um... um... Am I aloud to drink Eagletalon's......" She blushed. "Milk?" Blackhole froze. He wasn't even sure is Eagletalon going to adopt her. "Um... Ask her yourself."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:02 am

ooc: No, why would I ever think about our classmates and the UE while in AwesomeClan? I go here to escape from Pokefarm.
ic: Jaywing twitched his tail. He wanted to do something, and hated being useless.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:59 pm

ooc: Sorry, since Christina is bothering me all day and Harold and I is sorting a way to make a secret code since his brother will kill him if he see his email. (I have no idea what did he mean Razz) Andrew... we are fighting as usual. He's busy these days, though.
ic: Blackhole looked at Hopekit closely. "How old are you?" Hopekit blinked. "I... don't know." Blackhole looked at her small teeth and paw. "I think you soon will be old enough to eat fresh kill. I actually don't know when kits start to eat fresh kill." Coalkit squeaked. "I wanna eat now!" Blackhole turned around to face him and purred. "If your mom aloud you."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Eagletalon was unconsious under a rock still. She fought against the poison she had been fed.

Yellowkit looked around. "EAGLE~TALON!!!!" she squeaked. No answer returned.

Leafkit sat in the corner of the nursery and contemplated things.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Jaywing blinked. "Where's Eagletalon?" He wondered aloud. "Anyone seen him?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:20 pm

ooc: er- Eagletalon is a girl

ic: Yellowkit decided to go look for her mother. She bounded out the "door' of the nursery without permission or another thought.

Leafkit had been playing with some berries. A bright red one got stuck to the end of his nose.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:53 pm

ooc: Oh, sorry, I was thinking about Runa's ooc while I was typing.
ic: Jaywing saw Yellowkit slip out of the nursery. He bounded over to her. "Yellowkit, where are you going?" He asked softly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Blackhole saw Yellowkit bounding out. "Hey! Yellowki..." He saw Leafkit. "Ahhh! What is that berry doing in your nose!?" He turned and called to the way where Yellowkit went. "Yellowkit! I will look for Eagletalon!" He chased after Yellowkit and called Hopekit. "Hopekit, take care of Coalkit and Leafkit! Please!!" Hopekit blinked and nodded slowly. Coalkit squeaked. "Who said I need someone to look after me?" Hopekit laughed and pushed him into the nest. She turned to Leafkit. "Leafkit? Can you breath? Are you okay? Should I call someone?" Coalkit struggled up and said "You mean the medicine cat!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Leafkit tipped his head down, and the berry rolled off. "Hey, it was on my nose, not in my nose!" he complained. "I can look after myself. Look, I already stockpiled these berries in case I get sick. And guess what? They were in a bush growing in camp, and I smelled the scent of a medicine cat around them, so I know they're not poisonous, otherwise we would have removed the bush."

Yellowkit merrily skipped along. She hopped above the puddles until she came to a patch of purple flowers. "Oooo, pretty!" she meowed.

Eagletalon was still in her poison induced coma.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:04 am

Jaywing rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath, "Kits..." He shook his head and bounded after Yellowkit.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Blackhole got behind Yellowkit and panted. "Yellowkit, you can come out and play... but not alone. And don't get in trouble." Hopekit blinked and nudged the berry. "Was is yummy? And wow you will be a great hunter!" Coalkit grumbled something under his breath. Hopekit nudged him playfully. "Hey, I didn't say you aren't." Coalkit smiled and pounced on Hopekit. "Take this fox!" Hopekit blinked but soon started play fighting. Coalkit purred. "Hey Leafkit! Help me defeat this fox!" Hopekit laughed and pushed him. "I will take over this clan!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 pm

"Hmmm... alright. Why not?" Leafkit grumbled. He started play fighting with his littermates.

Yellowkit noticed Bleackhole. "HI BLACKHOLE!" she yelled. "Look, I found a flower. It smells nice. Can I take it back to camp?" She grabbed it by its stem without waiting for a reply. The flower was bigger than she was. "Can I look for Eagletalon after I bring back the flower?" she pleaded with big eyes, totally missing everything Blackhole had just said.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 am

"Yellowkit..." Blackhole sighed. "Yes, you can take the flower since you already kind of 'killed it' and I will look for Eagletalon... but I really need someone to look after you... Can you manage to take after the other kits?" Hopekit squealed at Leafkit's attack. She growled, trying to act like a fox. "You can never beat me!" Coalkit pounced on her. "Oh, do you? Because we are the best fighters in MoonClan!" He looked at Leafkit. "Right?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Leafkit boasted, "Yeah, we're definitely better than those cats in MoonClan! But I'm going to be the best of SunClan too!" He gently batted at the "fox" with sheathed claws.

Yellowkit had a determined look in her eyes. "No. I don't need anycat to look after me. After I go put this flower back in camp, I am going to help you look for Eagletalon, and that's final." She raised her small head and tried to seem as mature as possible.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Blackhole shook his head. "No. Kits can't go out from the camp. You can look for her in the camp, but not out. Just promise me you won't get out. Okay? I will search outside." Coalkit squeaked. "We both are going to be the best! By the way where's Yellowkit?" Hopekit yowled. "Chance for me!" She pretended to claw Coalkit. Coalkit pretended to yowl in pain.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Leafkit spin around fast as a whip and lightly deflected Hopekit's paws with his hind legs. He flipped over to face his littermates and shrugged. "Beats me where Yellowkit is.You know what, I think I'll go look for her. Blackhole too, but he's a warrior." He turned around again and walked out the nursery.

Yellowkit felt crafty. "Okay. Fine. Bye," she meowed. She padded away.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 am

Jaywing watched everything through narrowed eyes. "Yellowkit, I'll come with you to look for Eagletalon outside the camp, okay? She might need healing... I have to find her and check to see if she's alright. Otherwise, what's the point of me being here?" He waited for Yellowkit's answer.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 am

"Um..okay," Yellowkit meowed to Jaywing. She was a little disappointed because she had been planning to sneak off and look for Eagletalon alone, but now that she thought about it, this was a good arrangement too.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:12 am

ooc: I just started reading Percy Jackson, but I can't believe I actually bought two same books. I bought two first book! Oh great, since I thought that was the second book, but now I don't have it. Jay, can I borrow yours?
ic: Blackhole blinked. "Whaat? Ok, but, please don't go to far..." He ran out of the camp to look for Eagletalon. He turned his head and added. "Be careful with the other kits! They might start following." As soon as he got out of the camp, Coalkit and Hopekit was trying to sneak out. Hopekit mewed worriedly. "I really think we shouldn't... What if a fox attacks?" Coalkit laughed. "No it won't, warriors are guarding the camp!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: