Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Vale: ChatBox Roleplay

4 posters

Go down

Vale: ChatBox Roleplay Empty Vale: ChatBox Roleplay

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Vale is an Roleplay I made on the ChatBox along with Novafox and Eagletalon. It is a really fun cat rp. So far this is the concept.
Vale is a large valley surrounded by mountains. In the Vale there are 3 cat clans, but these clans are very different from the clans of Warriors with many different rules and ideas. They have no Warrior Code and are in a constant state of war with each other.

Leaf Clan: The original clan of Vale. Stone Clan then moved in and since then they have grown to become the weakest and smallest clan of the Vale. They live in a thick forest.

Lightning Clan: Currently the strongest clan of Vale. Mysteriously rose to power after the Stone & Time Civil War. Roleplay color is red. They live in a field with lightning struckt trees.

Stone Clan: Largest clan of Vale. Used to be the strongest clan before a horrible civil war torn the clan apart. Used to be known as Time Clan before the Stone & Time Civil War. Roleplay color is blue. Live in a large field with large rocks scattered about.

Weir: A mysterious forest east of the Vale. Many strange things happen in the Weir. It is said that Leaf Clan orginally came from the Weir before moving to the Vale for unknown reasons.

Wyrd: A cat kingdom to the north of Vale ruled by a royal family. The cats of Wyrd possess strange and magical powers, similiar to the powers the Shamans wield.

Academy: An old human castle where young cats go to sometimes to train and learn new skills. Many important cats from the Vale go to the Academy to become stronger and better serve their Clan.

Rules:
There are no deputies. Instead the clans next leader is the leaders child or closest family member.
Medicine cats are called shamans. Shamans have minor control over magic and have visions of the past, present and future as well as the ability to talk to spirits.
There is a warrior known as Second-in-Charge which serves as second in charge to the leader.
The clans have camps, capitals and villas. Camps are like cities where groups of cats live. Villas are camps where only one family lives. Capital is where the Leader and his family lives.
Warriors are spread all throughout the territory in various Camps, Villas and the Capital.
There are in-clan meetings called Councils that are held ever full moon that discuss the happenings of the Clan.
When cats are born they are given a single name like Lion. When they begin training under a warrior, they keep that name under their warrior ceremony where they are given a new name like Lionfur. Warriors are allowed to have names like Goldpaw, Silverstar, and Tigerkit. The stars, paws and kits mean nothing at all to their rank.

News:
Stone Clan is about to go attack Leaf Clan for killing one of their members.
Leaf Clan is having a Council.
Lightning Clan is celebrating the return of their future leader, Dovepaw. They are currently having a feast.

Characters:
Dovepaw-Heir to Lightning Clan and daughter to Flintstep. Trained at the Academy for some time.

If you want to join in then please go ahead! Very Happy
Just do this:
Lionfur: Warrior of Stone Clan.
And after that you can being. You don't need anything else. So go on and get started! Very Happy

NOTE: I am missing a TON of cats and maybe some rules and stuff. Eagle, I think you have all of that stuff saved on your Word document so if you could can you pretty please run through it and make sure I got everything? Thanks, your the best! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vale: ChatBox Roleplay Empty Re: Vale: ChatBox Roleplay

Post by Slashfur Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Oh this sounds really cool :3
Spottedfire: Warrior of Lightning Clan
Red: Training to be warrior of Stone Clan
(so, do they just head out on patrols in the morning?)
Slashfur
Slashfur

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:14 pm

They don't really patrol or do stuff like that. They hunt and fight basically.
But great job with making characters and stuff! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:24 am

Sorry, I'm in China right now, so I don't have the archives (on my laptop, which I didn't bring). But I'm pretty sure on these things:
We didn't have ___kit because instead of kit, we just didn't have a last name. Like Flower, so kit technically doesn't exist.
And maybe we changed it, but I thought -paw was for those cats who had gone to the Academy
And other stuff...I might be wrong. Whatever. I'll post the stuff as soon as I can get to the info (Ocean, if you want you could post those rules into the main post to get it all together)

Maybe, if we ever get bored of Vale, we could make other spontaneous RPs
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:28 am

Okay. I think you got it all except for Paw, or maybe I just didn't know that Laughing

LIKE ANGEL ACADEMY????!!!!
Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 pm

ahhhhh yay okay so I have

Azrya: Stoneclan leader, daughter of a shaman so has minor magical powers. her twin sister is

Lyra: also minor powers, mate of leader of leafclan.

Blackfire: Lightninglan shaman, had an affair with a wolf and is about to introduce her hybrid daughter (I'm changin her name) Lara (lahrah) to the clan.

Lara: wolf-cat, basically looks like a stronger fox, except her coloring is red and black instead of orange and white.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:42 pm

OKAY! get ready for this really long post! It's all the information I dug up from the archives, so I might repeat some of what Ocean said. we can organize the cats in the three clans later but this is just the order in which it was posted. i'm grouping the stuff together though.

Vale-a peaceful valley filled with green fields and prey-rich forests.
Ruled by 3 clans that fight between each other for power over the Vale.

Academy-a huge castle like building that teaches cats from all around useful skills in all sorts of areas. The skills taught are running, swimming, climbing, hunting, fighting, healing, senses, magic, weapons, animal knowledge, and leadership. It takes 1 month to learn one skill. The reason not all cats are sent is because the clans can't afford it, like number wise if they are attacked, and also some don't really want to go, as going to the Academy is a huge privilege. All heirs and trainee shamans especially go.

Council- a meeting of warriors within a Clan

Capital-The head camp of a clan, where the Council is held

Master Rock- a huge rock in Leaf Clan that the leader stands on

Weir-a large, thick forest to the east of the Vale. Home to some very strange happenings....

Camp-a group of cats that live in a group of dens (like cities)

villa-a family of cats that don't live with any other cats but their family members. (like mansions that belong to higher up cats)

Oceanstorm :
Dovepaw-heiress of the strongest clan, Lightning Clan.
Moonheart-leader of the smallest clan, Leaf Clan.
Chirpblossom-member of the second clan, Stone Clan.(killed accidently by Mistfall)
Terraripple-warrior of Lightning Clan, comes from a very high class family, trained at the Academy
Jaypetal-Senior warrior of Stoneclan, older sister to Chirpblossom. leader after Chirpblossom's death?
Willowfrost-Younger warrior of Stone Clan, twin sister to Chirpblossom
Snowfeather-Senior Warrior of Stone Clan, twin sister to Jaypetal
Oceanstorm : Owl-A youth, training to be a shaman, to be Owlwhisper

Eagletalon :
Darkwing- second-in-command of the largest clan, Stone Clan.
Mistfall- member of the first Clan, Leaf Clan
Shrewblaze- nervous clanmate of Mistfall
Northwind- Shaman of the Leaf Clan
Flintstep- leader of Lightning Clan, father of Dovepaw
Ryesplash- old, senior commander of Lightning Clan
Circlepool - warrior of Lightning Clan
Drift- younger warrior of LightningClan, she-cat, to be Driftflake
Rockjaw- senior warrior of StoneClan
Lichenwhisker-younger warrior of StoneClan, mother of Wave, Pine, Rubble, and Quail.
Wave- kit of StoneClan, sister to Pine, Rubble, and Quail
Pine- sister to Wave, Rubble, and Quail
Rubble- brother to Wave, Pine, and Quail
Quail- brother to Pine, Rubble, and Wave. To be Quailflight.

Novafox :
Azrya: Stoneclan leader, daughter of a shaman so has minor magical powers. her twin sister is Lyra
Lyra: (leera) - member of LeafClan
^although we generally use normal warrior names
Nightflare of lightningclan - Shaman - Nightflare used to teach at the academy, she was the Magic and Senses teacher
Tornpelt- uber-warrior of Lightning Clan
Coldwaters - small warrior of LightningClan
Mazecry - warrior of Leaf Clan

Stone Clan-Formerly known as Time Clan. Was the most powerful clan, before a horrible civil war split the clan apart and left them powerless. Territory is mostly fields with boulders by the Capital
Lightning Clan-Mysteriously rose to power from being nothing after the Time & Stone Civil War. Territory is fields with a lightning-struck forest by its Capital.
Leaf Clan-the original clan. They peacefully lived off the land until Time Clan came and reduced their numbers from murder and desertion. A forested area, with a thick forest near its Capital.

Clan Hierarchy:
leader, heir, second in command, shaman, senior warriors, newer warriors, youth, kits

Reward-retirement for an active warrior

Shaman-a mystical cat that can heal cats

When the cats are young they are only given a one part name like Dove, Rye and Flint. And then as youths then continue to use that name as they train either at home or at the Academy. And then when the time is right they get their second part.

That's all that's in the archives! I think
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down