Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Off Topic Roleplay Guild

4 posters

Go down

Off Topic Roleplay Guild Empty Off Topic Roleplay Guild

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Purpose: To be in charge of the off topic roleplays, or anything other roleplays that aren't warriors. To also keep track of their characters and make their plots.

Members:
Leader: Who wants it?
Deputy: Who wants it?
Members: Oceanstorm, Jaybird

Projects:
Camp Half-Blood RP
Pokemon RP
More RPS!

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat May 05, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Off Topic Roleplay Guild Empty Re: Off Topic Roleplay Guild

Post by Eagletalon Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:37 pm

i still don't see why it can't be Magikarp Sad Evil or Very Mad

What kind/type of Guildmaster should we have? Technically we could have any Pokemon. Rhyperior? Nidoking? Crobat?Electivire? Politoad? Magmortar? A porygon? Ampharos? Jumpluff? Saking?

*Pokemon fun fact of the day: Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee were named after Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee.*

Plot for Camp Half-Blood- we could have a prophecy about..... you know, the titans or the giants or something about Tartarus or a god could commit treason. That would make an interesting thing of splitting up the camp, if like one god commited a crime and his/her children were like, something.

Will this include the Roman camp?

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:19 am

Cool Pokemon fun fact! Very Happy
I think I have decided on the Guilmaster, its founder and second in charge. They are.....(drumrolll)
Founder of Guild: Castform, the Weather Pokemon from Hoenn
Current Guildmasterr: Togekiss, final evolution of Togepi from Sinnoh
Second in Charge: Musharna, the Dream pokemon from Unova.

If you don't agree post your ideas below, please! I chose Togekiss because that pokemon seemed like a good choice, kinda like Wigglytuff but not exactly. Musharna can make illusion so that is pretty powerful so second in charge seemed logical. And castform was just so cool. We could have four places based on his likeness as his Normal form, Sunny form, Rainy Form, and Snowy Form in the Guild District and each place is where you go to train and stuff.

Also Eagle Magikarp can be a teacher at the Guild. Wink

For the plot of Camp Half Blood I talked to AMy and we both agreed about the enemies being........(another drumroll) TITAN DEMIGODS! Yes that is right your worst villians have children. Demigod children. And now they are out to get the camper for killing and imprisoning their parents. They are mostly evil since the gods and titans are opposite. They want revenge for what the campers did. So they inflitrate the camp as normal demigods and cause all sorts of probelms like:
1. The strawberry fields are dieing. The strawberries are not even growing and all the fields are dieing for a strange reason. No amount of godly power seems to be able to save. The children of Demether and Dionysus are frantic to the crops back up as they are the source of their money. But nothing is working!
2. Random fires. Random fires are appearing all around the camp. Huge and small, long and short, but they are all over the camp and can rage for days without anyone noticing them. Because of this all the land is dieing from these mysterious fires. And unlike normal fires they can not be put out by water or rain. They rage until eventually after a few days they die out. They leave horrible burnt marks on the ground. The campers are trying to stop them before they get too out of hand.
3. Unnatural weather. The waeather in Camp Half-Blood is suppose to be controlled. But not anymore! Slowly the sunny weather has faded to almost never ending cloudy skies with a slight drizzle every now and then. No weather magic can seem to make it go away. Not much of a big problem but it shows that strange forces are at work at the camp. Soon the weather becomes worse, in the future, and downpours of rain, snow, and hail along with huge gusts of wind begin to become common as the weather changes to this.
4. War torn Woods. The Northern Woods in the camp are home to dryads and monsters, They seem to go on forever. But the monsters never really bothered the dryads. Until now. Now, the monsters are attacking the dryads and hurting them. They are also destroying all the trees in the forest, so now they are also hurting the drayds even if they try to escape in their tree form. Many have become wounded and many are now longer serving any food at the camp anymore. It has become rare to see dryads and when you do they are usually hurt and angry. By the woods it is more common to see monsters. Anyone that goes into the woods ends up hurt. This has made the capture the flag games a lot more......interesting.
5. Accidents. Accidents are everywhere. All around the camp. One happened in the forgery when it blew up, another in arts and crafts when some stautes fell over and some kids broke some bones, in the arena where the chariots have been crashing together recently making a lot of destroyed chariots, and at the armory where a few kids got some nasty wounds when the weapons fell on them.
6. Wild Pegasi. The pegasi at the camp have become more wild. More mean. Not even the children of Posiedon are able to talk them as they seem almost frightened.....or angry. It has become a lot harder now to ride them and now most of the kids end up being flung off the flying horses.
7. Water Nymphs. The usually gentle water nymohs have become a bit sour recently. Instead of racing campers in the lake they have become a bit more mischievous and have begun to try and tip boats over and even drown people.
8. Camp Directors. Every since the strange probelms at camp begun the camp directors have been very busy. But suddenly, Mr D dissapears. Just gone. Now Chiron and Argus are running the camp. But one day Argus returns, hurt, in pain and in a coma like state. Chiron loses it. He becomes crazy with all the stress and locks himself in the Big House. The campers will need to fend for themselves.
9.The camp Fire. The fire in the middle of the abin area has always been burning. Until now. Recently the fire began to die out until one day it went. Gone. Just like that. Many campers fear for what will happen to Camp Half-Blood and many are considering leaving the camp until things return to normal.

So is that good? The titan demigods are pretending to be real demigods. They are the ones that are causing all the problems and intend to destroy the camp from the inside out. Some people need to go on a quest to restore the order(Any volunteers?) Um we also need an oracle as well or do they not have one? The titan children intend to do the same to the roman camp after they conquer the greek camp. Already they have spies in that camp. We also need a prophecy and some people for the quest so any ideas for a prophecy, quest volunteers, and a god or oracle toe deliver it would be great.

Do you guys like it?

I also liked your idea Eagle.....maybe we could do it at the same time as this plot or maybe as a later plot or something.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:38 pm

hmmm... good, but maybe it's a little too much. Like, the fire sometimes goes out, and sure, the pegisi- how about they can sence the titan children so are acting more skittish? And the accidents could be traps from the Evil demigods. Are the random fires greek fire? Because remember, greek fires can burn underwater.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Okay so instead of the fire going out completley it like flickers?
And the pegasi could be more scared because they sence the presence of evil in the camp but don't know what to do and are more skittish, like you said.
The accidents are traps from the Titan children and the fires are magical fires created by the Titan demigods.

So now that that is worked out here is the rest!
The problems at the camp are getting worse and worse. Hestia, goddess of the heart appears and gives everyone a chilling prophecy that if the camp problems are not solved in the next 6 days then the camp will die. Some kids are picked/choose to go on a quest to find a way to stop this madness and find Mr. D who hopefully will be able to restore some order to the place. They travel to a desert (Any ideas which? Death Valley?) where he is held captured by some Titans. Over the quest they learn who their enemies are, find cures for the problems and in the end save Mr. D just in time. The Titan demigods are banished but promise that they will return.....

That is what I gots so for. Any ideas for places for them to go to and people/gods that they meet? Also if you want to be apart of the quest please tell me.

Also do we have an Oracle?

Eagle, did you like the guild? Was it good?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:28 am

yEAH I like the guild Very Happy

I think the oracle should give the prophosy..becuse that's what oracles do. Maybe we have a random person be the oracle, or you could just stick to the mummy if you want

Aww come on the quest is a tiny bit lame. No epic battle between Titan demigods and er god demigods? LOGAN WANTS TO USE HIS BULL STABBERS!

also, how wil the camp "die"? How about oblitherated? destroyed? Swept away by a huge wave etc?

the Sahara desert! (I have nooo idea. Is that even in the US?)

Because the rpoblems are just like extra monsters acting weird. How do you solve bad luck?

Sorry if I seem like a micro manager (I sorta am Twisted Evil ) and annoy people BUT I CAN'T HELP IT. or maybe I can't but I can't. That was confusing.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:06 am

Wait Eagle... No! I was going to suggest the Sahara dessert. Laughing Twisted Evil
Yes, we need an epic battle... And how about some of the titan demigods get sent on the quest too?
And for the Pokemon Guild... Castform is okay but how about his mood changes every day?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:20 pm

no Castform isn't actually in it. He was just the founder. Right?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes that is right Eagle. Castform was just the founder so he would be dead. Or is he? I would be cool to have him still alive and living in like Girgatina's Distoratioon Realm where time would not affect him. But we do not have to do that. Anyeway his story is that he wanted to help save pokemon so he formed a team became a legend and eventually decided to open a school.
Any ideas for teachers at the Guild? Magikarp can be one Wink
Also the Guild has four houses. Each one shows a different face of Castform. One in sunny, rainy, snowy and normal. The houses are built at the eastern edge of Awesometown and the Guild is built on a grassy cliff that looks out over the ocean. The main house is in the middle and shows Castforms normal face. There is one to the east and one to the west. The one in the east is his sunny face, the one in the west is his rainy face. The final house is in the back, behind the three houses and shows Castforms snowy face. Each one of the houses have different purposes, one for guild training, one for eating, one for sleeping, and one for jobs and shops. There are two paths that lead to the Guild Area, one in the north that leads to the Snowy House and one in the south that leads to the Mingle Field, a grassy field in the southern part of the Guild Area where the pokemon can meet and talk and stuff. The Normal House is for sleeping. The Snowy House is for training. The Rainy House is for jobs and shops and the Sunny House is for eating.
Is that good? Any more ideas?

Ok so the Sahara desert is where Dionysus is, right? Or should we do another different desert? I think is good though. Though the Sahara desert is in northern Africa :O Maybe we should do Death Valley. It is a desert in North America and it is in California. Which one would you guys prefer?
How about we use Jays idea? We can have some Titan demigods go on the quest and sabotage them to make sure they fail and/or die!
The Titan children intend to destroy the camp from the inside out. They cause all of the problems and they are just going to get worse and worse until everyone dies or leaves.
We should make the oracle be a random person or we could just have no oracle and just recieve a prophecy from the god. The latter way we can have a future quest to find a new oracle if we do that way.
In the end the people of the quest come back, but they are too late. A battle has already started between the campers vs. the dryads, nerieds, monsters and Titan demigods. The people of the quest join and help fight and in the end they win but the Titan demigods actually retreat. But they promise they will be back and later on they will be back.
The Titan demigods are using their powers to take control of the camp and change it so that the campers will all die or leave. They have poisoned the starwberry fields, captured Mr. D, put Argus into a coma, took control of the weather, cursed the lake, caused all the accidents so the campers will be hurt and weak, and have made the monsters ally with them. The monsters are attacking the dryads and hurting them as well. During the quest they find out that they are fighting Titan demigods, recieve a cure for the strawberry fields, learn how to free Argus from his coma, find out how to do undo the curse on the lake that makes everyone that touches the water mean and evil, and rescue Dionysus! After finishing their quest they relaize they barely have enough time left. They race back to the camp and find everyone fighting. The nerieds have gone bad and are working with the evil side because of the cursed lake. The dryads are promised that they will not be hurt anymore and that they will be saved from destruction so they too are allied. The questers come fix some stuff like the lake, Argus, cure the straberry fields and fight the evil people!

I am glad you like the guild Eagle Smile

There. I think I answered all the questions. Also Eagle go to the Real Life Rp and talk about ideas and vote! I really like the idea and am thinking about adding it and perfecting the idea and coming up with a plot and stuff. Maybe you can help too!

Last question. Who is the leader guild? Does anyone want to be leader?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:25 am

That's a lot. It's all very interesting!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Yeah the guild is cool Very Happy

Jay's idea is good. Someone needs to make some Titan demigods though. How about the dyrads split up or just disappear? And what about the satyrs? Wait, and i'm confused with the order. Two quest? What?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Okay let me explain.

-Bad things are happening all over the camp. The strawberry fields are dieing, the nerieds have turned unfriendly, the monsters are attakcing the dryads, Argus has gone into a coma, Dionysus is missing, the weather is turning whacky and there are tons of accidnets happening all over the camp!

-A god appears and tells them that they need to find a cure for the camps problems or else it will be destroyed. The god tells them that they need to have a quest, announces the people that are to go on the quest, and then tells them the prophecy of the quest.

-The questeers then leave the camp and decide to go look for Mr. D as he is the camp director and he has been missing and they beleive he can solve all the problems.

-They then find out in Olympus that he has actually gone missing and that even if they did find him he would not be able to solve all the problems. After that they decide to look for solutions to the problems the camp face as well as trying to find him.

-They learn about a cure for the poisoned fields and quickly head to get it. Here we will need some greek mythology stuff like for the cure and person we meet.

-We then find out by meeting another person who can help us, that the lake has become cursed and whoever touches the water becomes bad and nasty. We learn how to undo the lakes curse and we then leave for another person that can help us. Here we will also need some Greek Mythology.

-The questeers then learn how to save Argus from his coma as well as that all the probelms we are facing has been caused by the Titans, but they just think it is the Titans and not their children. They wonder how the Titans are causing this as some of them have been trapped in Tartarus. They also learn a place where Mr. D might be held captive. We will need some Greek mythology here as well.

-They journey to a desert where they find monsters protecting Mr. D as well as some Titan demigods. They fight the monsters and meet and learn about the Titan demigods and there plans. Then one of their questeers betrays them and they are captured. They are then ripped of the cure of the strawberry fields and then are left to be killed and eaten by the surviving monsters. The Titan demigods then leave for the camp where they plan to attack it and destroy it.

-The questeers are able to work together and escape as well as defeat the monster and free Dionysus. They then hurry back to the camp as fast as they can.

-Back at the camp they find that the battle has already begun and that they may be too late. There are the Titan demigods, monsters, dryads, and nerieds fighting against the campers and the satyrs. They then use their knowledge from the quest to release Argus from his coma and heal the cursed lake as well as the evil nerieds. These two forces then begin to help us fight against the evil monsters. We are able to convince the dryads to help us and are able to defeat the Titan demigods and the monsters. The monsters flee and the Titan demigods leave the camp but promise that they will return.

-We then cure the strawberry fields and heal the forest where the dryads live as now the monsters have all left and now the dryads will be safe from them. The accidents are all over and peace as returned as well as the sunny weather. We win and the evil people lose.

THE END

or is it?

P.S. There are not two separet quests, but there will be people staying at the camp. Please tell me if you would like your character to be apart of the quest or not as we have a limited amount of people. Don't ask me how many-I don't know yet!

P.P.S. There is no Oracle.....yet. So we will have to rely on the gods for awhile.

P.P.P.S. We will need someone to give info about those gap areas about the quest where we need some good old greek mythology.

P.P.P.P.S. The Titan demisogs will return as well, but first we need to finish this plotline! After this plotline is over do we skip a year to next summer or whenever?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Sure I'll have one of my characters join the quest.

Also, we need to make some Titan demigods!

I guess we should skip ahead, otherwise it would seem too action-packed. Hey, is anyone going to die?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

I agree with skipping ahead.

How many people should go on the quest? I think if there are 10 characters overall in Camp Half-Blood Rp then I say, how about 4? Or 5? 3 characters are real god demigods and the last one is the Titan demigod.

I am not sure if anyone is going to die on the quest or in the battle. I don't think so, but there will be some injuries like a broken arm and etc.

Before we go ahead and make the Titan demigods we need to decide how many Titan demigods there are in the camp. Of course there won't be all of the Titan demigods in the camp, so we need to come up with a number before we create them.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Off Topic Roleplay Guild Empty "............."

Post by eaglestar Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 pm

I guess I'll join........
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Awesome!
Should the Guild we be here, or in the Guilds Section?

I am thinking the Guilds section...

Also, Jay, Runa, and Eagle. Are you guys also all apart of this guild as well?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 am

I is!

Also, Star, will you know what we are talking about?

And, could the leader of the guild be Ampharos? I really like Ampharos. Or... I dunno. Help?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 am

I don't think I can be in this guild because I already reached my 6 limit. But maybe i'll pop in occasionally.

Jay, we already have a leader of the guild. In the pokemon rp, right? Or do you mean Guildmaster? Is that different than leader of the guild?! Question
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Okay, so we have the plot down for the Camp Half-Blood.
Time for working on Pokemon RP! This rp is harder, than I thought it would be....
Any ideas what to do with Pokemon? ^

Also, I have TONS of ideas for Future Fun Rps (FFR's) which I will list out...soon.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 am

I meant the Pokemon guild. But whatever. Yes. I don't mind.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Ok so we already have the plot down for the Camp Half-Blood RP, but we do need to work on the Pokemon RP.
The Pokemon RP is really hard since our characters are always changing with moves and levels and ugh! D:

So what should we do about it?
We Vote! Very Happy

1. Get rid of the Pokemon RP!
2. Keep the Pokemon RP the way it is!
3. Keep the Pokemon RP, but improve it!

I vote #3! Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 pm

I vote 3 also

and people, GET ON THE HALF_BLOOD RP!!!!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Hehehe.....purrrfect.

GRRR! But Eagle, I'm half a world away! Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 03, 2012 9:06 am

Wait what?

I also vote three, though I'm a bit blank of the Pokemon RP.
We really need to improve it.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 am

I don't know confused

Anyway, ok so any ideas to improve the Pokemon RP? Oh and the Camp Half-Blood Schedule as well! Very Happy
We need to work on both of those things.

So for the schedule, I was thinking that the oldest cabin member decides what that camp will be doing that day.
EX. I play as Tucker of the Apollo Cabin, Age 13. Jay plays as Faldera of the Apollo Cabin, Age 14. Since she is the oldest roleplaying member of that cabin, she decides what we do everyday at the camp! Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 03, 2012 8:57 pm

? Like Faldera decided what the whole camp is doing that day?

the official scheduale is here, if you guys want to look at it.
http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/welcome-to-camp-half-blood/daily-activity-schedule.aspx

Okay, now I will leave.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri May 04, 2012 7:05 am

Wait, what?
Lol.
We should make an alligance for the characters in camp half blood?
Also, maybe we can take turns deciding what the camp does...
Or should we draw up a time table for each cabin? Because they all do different stuff, right?
-is confused-
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 am

Yeah, but its sometimes hard to remember a set schedule.
We could make a simplifed version of events for each cabin.....maybe....

Personally, I think that that would be a lot of work though, especially since some cabins have no rp members! :O
Err....
OH!

Maybe thats the problem with the Pokemon & Camp Half Blood Rps! We have too many free characters, and not enough rp characters! So when this happens we usually get rid of these silly free characters, but, wiping out a whole town/guild of Pokemon and a whole camp of demigods who leave it almost vacant.
We could do that, though!

OH! IDEA! lol!

How about in the Pokemon RP, our Pokemon like found a town & Guild and like try to build up the reputation of the Guild through adventures, quests, battles, etc? That way there could be a reason why the Guild/Town is so vacant! But by doing that, we would have to most likely rewrite or at least change the entire plot and remake the Pokemon RP...

And for the Camp Half-Blood RP there could have been a great war that whiped everyone at...I mean that is logical since they do lots of dangerous stuff. But we might also have to change that rp/plot as well....

THIS IS HARD! Mad
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 05, 2012 1:46 am

I know, yes.

But yeah, both ideas are good.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Ok...so should we get rid of those old rps and make new ones? And start over? Or something?
I confuzzled on what to do!!!!
We could:
1. Start ALL over with both rps
2. Continue with the rps, but make the changes
3. Start over with Pokemon, but continue with changes for Demigod
4. Start over with Demigod, but continue with changes for Pokemon

I like 2 or 3 Razz
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue May 08, 2012 9:38 am

3 for me. :3
Or two.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Okay then...its a tie!

Wait, Eagle? Can you also vote as well? PLEASE?????
I mean, what do you think we should do?

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 am

um...i don't think my opinion still matters, but i would chose 3...
:3
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:02 am

Of course your opinion matters, Eagle! Smile

Thanks Wink
Oceanstorm