Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Warrior of Unknown Clan

3 posters

Go down

Warrior of Unknown Clan Empty Warrior of Unknown Clan

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:39 pm

I made a mistake and my audition before posting it... *facepalm* I am so dumb. DDx

Okay, so these names may not be possible, because of there first word, so if they're not fine, I'll change them, or just don't accept them at all. :'3 I just couldn't resist doing this.

Stardancer
Pureblack she-cat with splashes of yellow on her pelt. Dark blue eyes.
Stardancer is very agile and nimble on her feet. She has "SkyClan legs", and can jump really high.
Out of her siblings, she's the oldest, the most regal, graceful one. She's the one that doesn't have a sense of humor. At all.
History- Stardancer and her sibling's parents are rogue. Her mother kitted them on an eclipse, and died as the last kit, Stardust came out. Their father just vanished on the same night. Stardancer took care of them all.

Stargazer
Yellow cat with bright eyes.
Stargazer looks at the stars when he has nothing to do. On the night of his warrior ceremony, he spent a whole night gazing at the stars. He's second oldest, and he's the one that has the most sense of humor. He enjoys cracking jokes, and is very silly. Very, very silly.
He is good at memorizing things.
Stargazer was the one who kept them out of danger when they were in the wild.

Starlight
Pure black cat with streaks of yellow, orange, and ginger on his pelt. Eyes are orange.
Starlight is third oldest. Starlight isn't exactly like his sister, but he's a bit stern. He's the one that reminds everyone of what they should be doing.
He's a very fast runner, and has good night eyes.
Starlight is the one who showed them the way to safety in the wild.

Stardust
She cat with a pelt that looks like sunrise or sunset. Depends on what you think.
Stardust is the youngest. She's carefree and scatterbrained, yet she can be serious when it's time to be serious.
She is good at healing cats, because she knows a lot of herbs from spending a few seasons as a medicine cat apprentice but at last changed to warrior. Now she is uncertain, on whether she wants to be a warrior or a medicine cat.
Stardust was the one who led them to the clans.

Archlight
White she cat with tinges of yellow on her tail and paws. Emerald green eyes.
Archlight is a slender she cat who can slip in many tight spaces. She is very good at fighting but doesn't really like to fight. Unless it's necessary.
She is a bit mysterious and distant to cats who don't know her, but really she is friendly and silly. Very silly.
Parents- Morninglight and Firelight. (Yep, she comes from a family of lights. Razz )

Divinewind
Gray cat with swirls of white.
Divinewind is very fast on his paws. He is very agile, maybe even more agile than Stardancer.
Divinewind is just your average cat with a weird name.
Parents-Lightningflash and Puretime

Flashfire
She cat with a very bright pelt that can hurt your eyes if you look at it under the sunlight. Ouch.
Flashfire is another fast cat. But her specialness is that she can turn very tight turns even when she's running very fast. She has trained herself to do that because something that happened to her when she was young.
Parents-Flameheart and Brightpelt.

Skysplitter
Pure black cat with tinges of very dark blue. Almost black blue eyes.
Because of an accident with twoleg color stuff, Skysplitter's once pure white pelt has changed color. (<-If possible, if not, please ignore. Razz ) Because of that, Skysplitter only trusts his clanmates, and no one else. He's not very welcoming, but once he knows you can be trusted, he is very loyal.
Parents- Dusksong and Icemelt.

Okay, that was a lot of cats. Sorry. :'3 Once I started on the Stars, I couldn't stop. But they don't have much imagination because of what was happening in RL at that moment. Sorry. I didn't put clan, because I had no idea what clans I should put them in. Eh heh... I need some help. Also, I didn't know if I should split up the siblings or something. Help?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Warrior of Unknown Clan Empty Re: Warrior of Unknown Clan

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:21 pm

What mistake did you make?

Anyway, that is a lot of cats! I love all of there names, though Thinking

As long as they don't become leader, we should be good with the Stars. Or we could just use their last name, like instead of just Starstar, or Star, for like Stardancer it could be Dancerstar.

From Arch onward on all of their parents dead? And what clan/s are the whole lot going to be in?
You could put one in each clan (8 clans-8 cats) or you could just do random clans or you could put all of them in the clans that has the least amount of cats....which is.....Rainclan...I think since they have no allegiance!

Also, one last thing. I am okay with us, of course, but why do all of the Stars have the first name of Star?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 am

Oh. I closed the tab without sending my post.
*facepalm*

Thanks. I just... Got this urge and couldn't resist doing stuff.

I won't ever make them leader. Ever. Medicine cat for Stardust maybe, but never leader. -shakes head-

Um, I haven't thought of that. Yes, I suppose.
Okay so here I go.
Stardancer-Twilight
Stargazer-Moon
Starlight-Ocean
Stardust-Rain
Archlight-Lava
Divinewind-Sun
Skysplitter-Dawn
I hope that's fine. Now I just have to remember their names. Laughing

Um, -mixes up random story about the stars-
The Stars parents are called Star of Twilight (father) and Fire of Dawn (mother). They're family came from the clan Twilight and Dawn (obviously). For some reason, they have always been attracted to the stars. They didn't know that the stars were their ancestors. On the night of the Star's birth, it was an eclipse. No stars in the sky. Fire of Dawn could feel the stars calling to her, and she knew her life was about to end. She named her kits Star(something) in memory of the stars that she couldn't see tonight.
Their father had a dream that he was with the stars. When he woke up, he was already in SpiritClan.
-end of random story-

Is that okay?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:58 am

*randomly pops in*
Sad that's so sad! The parents..died!
*leaves*
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 am

I know!
-sobs-
But deaths happen. They do! Really!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 am

Will the cats in Sun, Ocean, Moon and Lava just join randomly?

Good job with the sad story Sad

HOORAY! Now we have another medicine cat in Rainclan! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:48 am

Yep!

Um, can we pretend they were there all along?
Or may they come in the middle of the problems they're having?

Edit: May Stardust be medicine cat then?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Stardust can be med. cat.

And for when they and how they come in, it is up to you.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:38 am

Thanks.
Jaybird
Jaybird