Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Twilightclan Warriors

5 posters

Go down

Twilightclan Warriors Empty Twilightclan Warriors

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Dawntiger-Creamy golden white she-cat with golden red eyes. She is stubborn, fierce and tempermental. But she is kind and loving when she is dealing with kits and though you wouldn't know it, she makes a great mother. She and her brother, Morningeye used to be rogues. They lived in a twolegplace and were known as Dawn and Morning. They lived in a pack of vicious alleycats that were governed by a mean leader and a strict set of rules. The rules said that when you became three moons you had to levae your parents and and your siblings and they couldn't live together. Before the three moon age they would be taught how to hunt and fight and survive. They also had games which took place every season, which we duels between cats until one cat died. The cats in the duels wpuld be cats that broke the rules or any cat that volunteers. The winner would get to have lots of food, which was rare to have in the twolegplace. Dawn broke the rules by living with her brother and was forced into the duels as a punishment to her and her brother, as he would see her die. He resisted and saved her from being killed the day of the games. They fought their way out but her brother got blind in one eye. They lived on the street and found a dieing queen with her kits. She had been apart of the alley cat clan and was hurt by them because she had stayed with her kits when they had turned three moons old. She had escaped and she told them to take care of her kits. They then agreed and took care of them, and raised them like their younger siblings. When the clans came out they wanted to live in them and not a hard life on the streets. But Dawntiger and Morningeye wanted to join Twilightclan but the kits they had raised wanted to be in Dawnclan so they went their separate ways. Through the way through Dawnclan territory Dawntiger and Morningeye met a rogue kit that took since she didn't remember her name or her past. They namer her Shamrockit.

Morningeye- Pure creamy white tom with golden brown eyes and one eye (his left) that is has a clouded veil over it since he is blind in that eye. He is wise, smart and intelligent. He and his sister, Dawntiger used to live as rogues in a twolgeplace under the names Dawn and Morning. They lived in a pack of vicious alleycats that were governed by a mean leader and a strict set of rules. The rules said that when you became three moons you had to levae your parents and and your siblings and they couldn't live together. Before the three moon age they would be taught how to hunt and fight and survive. They also had games which took place every season, which we duels between cats until one cat died. The cats in the duels wpuld be cats that broke the rules or any cat that volunteers. The winner would get to have lots of food, which was rare to have in the twolegplace. Dawn broke the rules by living with her brother and was forced into the duels as a punishment to her and her brother, as he would see her die. He resisted and saved her from being killed the day of the games. They fought their way out but her brother got blind in one eye. They lived on the street and found a dieing queen with her kits. She had been apart of the alley cat clan and was hurt by them because she had stayed with her kits when they had turned three moons old. She had escaped and she told them to take care of her kits. They then agreed and took care of them, and raised them like their younger siblings. When the clans came out they wanted to live in them and not a hard life on the streets. But Dawntiger and Morningeye wanted to join Twilightclan but the kits they had raised wanted to be in Dawnclan so they went their separate ways. Through the way through Dawnclan territory Dawntiger and Morningeye met a rogue kit that took since she didn't remember her name or her past. They named her Shamrockit. His senses were heightened since he was blind in one eye and his other eye became heightened so now he can see much better then he could before in that eye.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twilightclan Warriors Empty warrior

Post by Bluestar1441 Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 pm

im new here and would like to be a warrior in twilight clan how do i do this? please reply thank you.

Bluestar1441

Back to top Go down

Twilightclan Warriors Empty Re: Twilightclan Warriors

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Twilightclan isn't here yet and will be here soon-it was an ancient clan but will be revived and all.
Hi and thanks for joining!
Okay so we need a deputy for Sunclan-so if you were to make a warrior or deputy for Sunclan it would help us a ton!!!!!
We also need a medicine cat apprentice for Lavaclan and a medicine cat for Sunclan-any of these positions would help us!!!!!!!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:13 pm

I really think were planning a bit too far ahead, we should have no more than 4 clans at a time
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Twilightclan Warriors Empty Four clans for a little while and then they come in after events for the clans! Civil War and Tidal Wave and stuff!

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Twiligh comes in later-I just posted this to remember them so I will not forget and all.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilightclan Warriors Empty O ok

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:35 pm

^^^
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:24 pm

I agree with Tiger. We still haven't even populated the four clans,and remember how much trouble it too to get them started? Now how are we going to populate three more clans?

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Twilightclan Warriors Empty Yea

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:26 pm

And I don't think anyone would want to give up the clans.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Erm two. cough.

It is all planned out-and it took some time because people had to join and stuff-the other two clans will be quicker.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilightclan Warriors Empty Okau

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Okay
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Also the new clans will be smaller then the other clans, like a fraction of their size.
So yeah they will be small.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

It doesn't matte. It was stupid to make them in the first place. I dot care I'm not giving up moonclan, Forestclan, or Lavaclan. Not only is there no point, but I love those clans. And I know I'm not alone.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Um you do know that we arent destroying them right????
No one is giving up those clans, we are keeping them!!!
I am just saying that when the new clans DO come out they will small.
Also Raven and Ice are advertsing for us, and so shall I.
Can we chat over pm to discuss these problems???
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilightclan Warriors Empty

Post by ravenfeather Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Tigerstar wrote:It doesn't matte. It was stupid to make them in the first place. I dot care I'm not giving up moonclan, Forestclan, or Lavaclan. Not only is there no point, but I love those clans. And I know I'm not alone.
what the *beep* are you even talking about tigerstar. we are not giving up any of the clans, i have no idea how you got that in you head. 1st of all twilight clan is only about 1/4 or even 1/3 of a fraction of the other clans at most so it wouldn"t be a drastic change.

p.s. you are alone tongue
ravenfeather
ravenfeather

Female Posts : 25

https://www.youtube.com/chezzits12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 pm

What the hell is your problem, ravenfeather? I thought ocean said that these clans were gonna be replaced by the new ones, I'm sorry I'm not perfect, let me try to change who I am for you. cuz I care THAT much. And you are wrong, I'm not alone, if you were thinking of ending these clans, everyone else would agree with me to keep them. Once again, don't come around here thinking you have power when not only do u rarely ever post, but you aren't even a leader. The only reason you have authority here is because you know the creators. So back. Off.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 pm

hey guys no fighting, i dont recall telling you that tiger, i guess a little misunderstanding can cause a lot of confusion and chaos. also raven meant that you were alone on that idea of replacing the clans.

also raven you should be more respectful to tiger, she has done a lot to help the website where as eh.

also tiger just know that raven is one of the creators. try to be nice to her as well.

nice+nice=no arguement!

now the arguement is over.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content