Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Queen

2 posters

Go down

Oceanclan Queen Empty Oceanclan Queen

Post by LepardFoot Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Name: Poppyfrost

Appearance: A pretty red-brown she-cat with bright amber eyes. She has a scar on her muzzle from her apprentice years. Her front paws are white along with the tip of her tail.

Personality: She is kind and will defend her clan at any cost. She is very protective of her kits and friends. She also loves to hunt when not in the nursery taking care of kits. Her mate is Darkshadow who she loves with all her heart.

History: This will be her second litter of kits. Her last one had two kits, Nightkit and Shadowkit both she-kits. But Nightkit died when badger got her. Shadowkit is now Shadowfur. Poppyfrost got a scar from a badger when she was an apprentice.

Picture: Oceanclan Queen Lilred

LepardFoot

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Queen Empty Re: Oceanclan Queen

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 am

Approved.
She has a nice physical description.
How many kits will be in this litter? When will they be born? Genders? Descriptions? Names?
LOL ^ SO MANY QUESTIONS!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LepardFoot Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:07 pm

I would like two kits both male and maybe born in about a week so i can get use to this site. If that is okay? But one will be Redkit and he's a dark ginger tom while the other is Emberkit and he's a dark brown tabby like his dad

LepardFoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:50 am

Sure that is fine! Smile
Did you get the email? Is that why you came back? Just curious to see if it worked or not.

I like their names and descriptions. Just make sure you post their full descriptions when they are born in the Kit auditions so they can be approved. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LepardFoot Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 pm

yes i saw it in my email then realized i forgot about this website Embarassed Also is there a way to like put a kit up for someone to play. Like if i didn't want to play for all the kits that have been born?? just wondering cause that's how it is on one of my other RP sites.

LepardFoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah. Basically what you have to do is make the a topic in the Kit Auditions and then say below the descriptions of the kits which ones are up for people to play as. Its that simple! Wink LOL

Yeah, if you know anyone that likes warriors then please tell them about this site! We desperatley need loads of new people. So yeah, and thanks for coming back! Wink Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down