Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Ruins

+7
Flamestar
Eagletalon
Runatone
Willowpoppy
LepardFoot
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 5 Empty Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 5 Jungle11

Oceanclan's Ruins
Ancient ruins from the time twolegs use to live on the island. They have long been abandoned and even the disgusting twoleg smell is all but gone from the ruins. Most of the ruins are falling apart, which makes it dangerous to even go here. Moss, grass and trees have begun to grow over the ruins. The ruins are a mysterious and dangerous part of Oceanclan territory that few cats will ever visit in their lifetime.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 5 Empty Re: Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm

ooc: Right..... what? Oh, geddit now Smile

ic: Possumkit yowled at Dustkit, her paws scrabbling for hold in the dirt. She swiped a soft forepaw at Tigerkit, and bounced on top of Dustkit, flattening her to the ground.

Suddenly, a white she-cat, her fur tipped with gray and splattered with blood staggered into the tsunami camp. A poultice of blackberry leaves, dock and cobwebs plastered roughly on her side was not helping to staunch the bleeding from the massive slash down her side. She yowled for help, then blacked out.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 am

ooc: Repetition~ *sings*
ic: Windflight glanced at Starpaw, and noted that she was able to keep up, and not showing any tiredness.

"Oomph!" Dustkit struggled to turn around, and managed to push Possumkit off her with her hindlegs. She lay on the ground, her sides heaving.

Edit: I forgot to react. So...

ic: Seapaw's ears sprang up. "Again?" He raced around, bumping into Windpaw. "Hey Windpaw! Find, Mirrorgaze! Like, right now." Seapaw hissed. Windpaw nodded and ran off in the direction of Mirrorgaze, the only medicine cat left in camp.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:43 pm

ooc: alright now, y'all are gonna have to help me with some herbs here, havent been a medicine cat in a while Razz and should we take starpaw etc to the northern jungle topic now?

ic: Mirrorgaze smelled the iron stench of blood and quickly strode out of the den, eyes set determinedly. Wrapped carefully around her tail were cobwebs, and she quickly detached them once she reached the cat. "I need poppy seeds, dock leaves, dandelion root, and I need yarrow and lots of it." Her icy blue-gray eyes set on a warrior beside her. (can be anyone) "You! Chew up the yarrow and when I tell you to, spit it on the wound. Then grind up more with your claws. Now!" She quickly ripped off the poultice and applied cobwebs to the bleeding gash, changing the bunch of webs every couple of seconds to soak up the blood.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:24 am

ooc: Okay! I do believe in the archives in the medicine cat guild is a list of herbs!
Oh, that reminds me, if you have a medicine cat, you have to be in the medicine cat guild. Sorry.

ic: Dawnsky jumped. Was this OceanClan's other medicine cat? Their medicine cat sure had different personalities. She shook her head and did as she asked.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 am

Ooc: Jay, just had a look at the prophecy for Dovepaw. It's actually realy good!
She got attacked by a dog if your wondering lol

Ic: The she-cat groaned as Mirrorgaze changed the dressings on her wound. "ugh, what happened?" she said quietly, her weak voice almost lost.

Willow watched silently as she saw another cat sharing the same fate as she had, wandering into the camp with scratches and in pain. Willow padded silently over to where she lay, and asked Mirrorgaze "Is there anything i can do?"

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 pm

ooc: alright, cool Smile and real quick, Mirror's description (written by natalie):

Mirrorgaze is a tall, lithe medicine cat with a a shadowy gray coat with sharp silver and darker grey splotches like a calico pattern all over her fur. She is just like a shadow, you never know she's there unless she makes herself known or you look for her. She has giant misty blue-grey eyes that one can always see his or her reflection in, and although she detests hunting, she had previously known to use nightshade to kill prey, but removes the stomach from the animal so it is edible. Although she despises hunting, Mirrorgaze will NOT stand down during a fight. She is always grouchy, incredibly cynical and mean to all cats. Very hard to befriend, she is difficult and independent, and it is hard to get on her good side. Despite her known meanness, nothing rivals her loyalty to her clan. Known for receiving many signs from ancestors, Mirrorgaze is a very skilled medicine cat, and learned the proper herbs as a very very young cat when she had to take care of herself before taken in by Oceanclan. Her family was killed by rogues, so she is incredibly hostile and untrustworthy to all stray cats, but it has been found that she has quite a soft-spot for her apprentices.

ic: Smoothing the yarrow into and around the wound once she had run out of cobwebs to soak up the blood, Mirrorgaze continued applying the now hardening yarrow-mush to the wound, speaking without even turning to look at Willow. "Make a bed for this cat, and make sure it's far away from mine. " She said brusquely. Turning to the wounded cat, she quickly chewed up a poppy-seeds and gave it to her. "Eat it. Now."

Last edited by Novafox on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 am

Willow flattened her ears, and backed off, realising that she was a medicine cat and not to be ignored.

The injured female sniffed the poppy seed mush hesitantly before licking them up with her tongue. "What's your name?" she asked softly, her voice already growing foggy with sleep. "Mine's Dovepa...." she trailed off as she fell asleep.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 am

ooc: ooopsies, i edit now (the name willow threw me off a teeny bit Razz)

ic: Mirrorgaze's eyes flickered. "Doesn't matter." She snapped, checking the younger cat's body for other wounds.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 am

Willow raced back into the camp, a bundle of moss held in her jaws. She made a bed in the medicine cat den, smoothing it out just the way she liked it.

Dovepaw's dreams were troubled, seeing the slavering dog again and again, no matter how fast she ran it always caught up to her. She surfaced a few times, mostly seeing Mirrorgaze as she put more yarrow-mush on her wound. When the poppy seeds finally wore off, she was in the medicine cat den, with Willow gently licking her ears.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:41 am

ooc: Thanks!
I've decided to change it a little:
A dove falters from its flight, to land in the caring arms of a forest. Flower shall guide bird, in the same path as it has walked, though it was a bud not so long ago. And so the tide of healing continues.

Also, I'm making it so that Dovepaw wasn't part of the clan before, is that okay?

ic: Pansyshine raced into camp, with Hollybell right behind him, just as he heard a voice say Dovepa-. Dovepa... Dovepaw? Dove! Pansyshine ignored the greetings his clanmates called out to him and raced right up next to what he assumed to be the other medicine cat of OceanClan. This had the dove the prophecy was talking about! The caring arms of a forest... ForestClan? Then that meant he was supposed to care for her, not Mirrogaze. Flower shall guide bird? Bird was obviously Dovepaw, so Flower must be him. The tide of healing... He didn't know that one. Pansyshine shook himself out of his thoughts and nodded to Mirrorgaze. "I can continue to heal her. You should rest." He added, "I've received a prophecy about her. I have to heal her." Without waiting for a reply, he continued checking Dovepaw's body for wounds.

ooc: I was talking to Runa about Pansyshine today, and she suggested the name Pansyleaf. Which name should I use?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:01 am

ooc: They both sound great Smile i wouldnt know!

ic: Willow saw Pansyshine come into the medicine cat den, and take over Dovepaw. She knew Dovepaw was in good hands, so she left him to it.

Dovepaw was confuzed. Why had this other cat suddenly come in and taken over? Why am i in here in the first place? Her mind was whirling, and her head started thumping. "Wh-who are you?" she asked Pansyshine, hardly able to get the words out of her parched throat. "Wh-why am i h-here? What i-is thi-is place?" she croaked.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 am

Lilyfeather gazed at the hurt cat. Because she had kits, she was quite protective to every young cats. "Will she be okay?" She stood up and sat down, mewing "It's okay" and comforting the she-cat.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 am

Mirrorgaze turned to Pansyshine and snapped. "This cat is fine. She needs to sleep. Move her if you like, but if she is to be under your protection Im pretty sure you should move her when her side won't rip open." She closed her eyes and turned away from the other cats, her bed deeper inside the medicine den.

ooc: im just wondering, did tiger play her this mean, or should i lessen up a bit?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Dovepaw sighed. Lilyfeather reminded her of her own mother.... "I,- i think i will be okay....."she said slowly, her sweet voice croaking only slightly. "My name's Dovepaw. Who are you cats?" she asked, her eyes wide with intrest.

Willow walked over to Possumkit, who was playfighting with Lilyfeather's three kits. "Come on, would you kits like to learn the hunting crouch?" she asked them.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Mirrorgaze's head swung over to face the younger cat. "Pansy, get her water. Dovepaw, you are safe here. You truly should rest, the dog took a lot out of you. But do what you like."

Last edited by Novafox on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editeded)
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 pm

ooc: How does Mirrorgaze know Pansyshine's name?

ic: "Oh, okay..." said Dovepaw quietly. Truly, she liked Pansyshine better than this grumpy cat. She lay her head down to sleep, but woke up soon after, because of the dog nightmares.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Mirrorgaze sighed and got up once Dovepaw started awake. She grabbed a pawful of rosemary and lavender and arranged the soothing herbs under the cat's nose. "Relax." She ordered softly and returned to her bed.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Dovepaw sighed. She loved the smell of lavender. Soon she was fast asleep, her dreams filled with cats shimmering in starlight. (ooc: she will be forestclan medicine cat if your wondering)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Okay.

ic: Mirrorgaze looked on the younger cat, falling asleep. Her gaze, hidden from the other cats softened. This apprentice... There is something about her... She sighed and closed her eyes lazily, other senses wide awake.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:19 am

Dovepaw slept soundly, the starry-furred cats letting the nightmares disappear.

Possumkit looked at Willow her eyes shining with excitement. "Oh, please will you teach us! I wanna become the best hunter the clan has ever seen!" she tried to do the stalking move but collapsed in a dusty heap.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 am

ooc: I can't remember, Nova, so I suppose it's up to you. ^-^
ic: Pansyshine sighed. This cat was a big change from Hollybell. Hollybell waved her tail in front of Pansyshine's face. "If you don't need me, I'm just going to take a nap." Without waiting for an answer, she plopped down and fell asleep. Pansyshine sighed, then turned to Dovepaw and gently prodded her awake. "Dovepaw..." He began, "This is going to come as a shock, but you're supposed to be a medicine cat. SpiritClan, the ancestors of us, the cats who lives in the stars, sent me a sign about you. First things first, what do you know about the clans?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:47 am

ooc: I like how you're just like okay, your a medicine cat Smile

ic: Dovepaw looked at Pansyshine with unfocused eyes. "Umm......." was the first thing she could muster. "I was in a medicine cat sign? Okay, well....I basically heard about the clans, and thought it would be a good place to live, and expand my herb skills......." she said, her train of thought wandered off as she re-lived the memories of a young loner, her mother captured, being left alone....
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 am

Tigerkit scrambled toward Willow. "Me too!" Soon, Flowerkit came and mewed. "Me three?" Iciclekit looked away shyly. "Me... four." He looked embarrassed.
Lilyfeather smiled as she looked at Dovepaw recovering. (Can she be something like Dovepaw's mother in clan or something?)
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 am

ooc: Lol.
But Runa, she's old enough to be apprenticed. Dovepaw? But whatever, you call. :3 I feel so optimistic! Ohhh! *shivers happily*
ic: Pansyshine nodded. "That's enough. I do believe SpiritClan will explain more." He suddenly sagged at the thought of traveling to the Moonrock again. Then he brightened. He picked up a poppy flower and shook out a few seeds, giving them to Dovepaw. "Swallow. You'll sleep, and you'll see starry cats again. They'll explain everything, and apprentice you." (hint, hint, Willow!) Pansyshine licked up the remaining seed and fell asleep.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 am

ooc: Shmanks! if y'all were talking to me... haha Razz

so umm im moving nova and star to the jungle rp, is that cool?

ic: Mirrorgaze got up slowly, shaking the dust off of her fur, too restless to nap. Her long legs took her out of the medicine and over to the entrance, swabbing up cobwebs with the tip of her long tail and flicking of spiders as she walked by.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am

ooc: Runa: thats fine about Lilyfeather - thats five cats she's like a mother too!
Jay: All good, was gonna get her to see spiritclan anyway Smile

ic: Dovepaw looked at Pansyshine sleeping, and wondered what would happen if she fell asleep too. So she licked up the remaining poppy seeds and fell asleep. (ooc: Jay: Who should she see? You can do the ceremony if you want...)

Willow smiled at the kits. They would all make great warriors someday! "okay, here's how you do it...." she dropped into the hunting crouch, a little awkwardly considering her injured leg. She stalked up to a pile of moss that she had piled a little away, then pounced. Possumkit's eyes sparkled at Willow.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:02 am

Lilyfeather sat quietly beside Dovepaw. She groomed Dovepaw's pelt softly, being careful so she won't wake up.
Tigerkit's eyes sparkled too. He dropped into the hunter's crouch and pounced on Thunderstorm's tail, who passed by. Thunderstorm stared at Tigerkit without saying anything, and went back to the warrior's den. Tigerkit shrugged and pounced on Willow's tail and looked up at Willow. "Like this?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:25 am

ooc: very cute Runa Smile i love playing kits!

ic: Dovepaw was vaguely aware of Lilyfeather grooming her ragged pelt as she fell asleep. Soon, she opened her eyes to a smoky hollow, filled with cats, their pelts sparkling with stardust. (ooc: HELP! i'm no good with this stuff :p)

Willow purred happily at Tigerkit, watching him pounce on her tail. "Exactly!" she praised him. Possumkit sat back for a while, watching Willow demonstrate it again. Finally, the ginger kit dropped into the stalking position, and pounced almost perfectly on the pile of moss, which now resembled a large rabbit. She landed with a soft thump! and purred as she ripped the old moss with her claws.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:49 am

ooc: Yep, sounds good. I'll join you over at Jungle once... Yeah.

Don't worry Willow, Jaystar will take the lead!
ic: Pansyshine blinked open his eyes to see his fallen clanmates, and Gingerpaw, Copperwing, and Coldwind again. "Hi!" He mewed happily. Then he looked at Dovepaw. "This is the cat you want?" He asked tentatively. Coldwind nodded. Pansyshine smiled. "Dovepaw, these are former members of ForestClan. Those three closest to us are Gingerpaw, Coldwind, and Copperwing, all medicine cats. Copperwing was my mentor. Now, step forward please, Dovepaw." Pansyshine paused and thought. These were weird circumstances. What should he say? He decided to make something up, "As it is our warrior ancestor's wish, because I will not be around here forever, it is time I took an apprentice. Dovepaw, SpiritClan has choose you to become the next medicine cat apprentice because you have shown, erm," Pansyshine paused, desperately thinking of virtues to say. He saw Gingerpaw mouthing, kindness and thoughtfulness, Pansyshine shot her a grateful glance and continued, "you have shown kindness and thoughtfulness. Dovepaw, do you accept this offer to become a medicine cat, and delve in the mysteries of SpiritClan?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Mossfire padded into the camp carrying a fat mouse in her jaws. She immediately headed for the fresh kill pile and laid her catch on the top. She licked her lips as she leaned back, and looked around, searching for a nice patch of sunlight. Spotting one, she walked over and lay down on her side to begin grooming.
Mossfire
Mossfire

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:12 am

Thunderstorm spotted his mate. He padded up to her and mewed. "Good day for hunting?" He lay down next to her and started to groom his pelt. He was quite nervous because he didn't talk often, and didn't know how to communicate with other cats well.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:31 am

A purr rumbled in Mossfire's chest as she leaned over and licked her mates ear. "That mouse practically caught itself."
Mossfire
Mossfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:32 am

Dovepaw looked at Pansyshine and the Spiritclan medicine cats, slowly making up her mind. She stepped up to Pansyshine and said "it is truly my wish. It has never even more clear to me that the right path for me is the one of a medicine cat."

Lavenderheart stretched and yawned loudly. She wandered out of the warriors den and almost collided with (her mate?) Cloudstorm. "oh, hi..." she said shyly.

Willow looked at the kits practicing the hunter's crouch and purred with happiness as Possumkit managed to jump on Tigerkit's tail without him realizing. "gotcha!" she squealed.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:22 am

Pansyshine smiled. "Then SpiritClan welcomes you as a medicine cat apprentice." Because it seemed proper, he added, "From this day forward, until you earn your medicine cat name, this apprentice's name will still be Dovepaw." Pansyshine lowered his voice on still. The cats around them began cheering.

Dustkit did a surprise attack. She leaped on Iciclekit, and pinned him down. "Surprise!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:37 am

Iciclekit stared at Dustkit as he rolled over. Now he is pinning her down. "Ha." Tigerkit purred. "You got me!" He leaped on Possumkit. "MY TURN! HERE I COME! TIGERKIT THE FISH CAT!!!!!!"
Thunderstorm's tail shot up straight when he felt someone licking his ear. He was day dreaming. Thunderstorm turned around and said quietly. "Thanks..." He didn'tt even know what did he thank her for.
Cloudstorm purred. "Hi Lavenderheart! Wanna go hunting with me?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Dustkit was slightly surprised that this little kit managed to pin her down. But then again, she was off balance. She pondered how to get Iciclekit off without hurting him. Finally, she wriggled out of him, and pinned down his tail.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Possumkit stared at Tigerkit wondering why he was calling himself the fish-cat as she got bowled over. "Dustkit, attack!" she yowled suddenly, heaving the fish-kit off her.

Lavenderheart purred at her mate. "Sure, i'll come hunting with you!" she smiled sweetly at him.

Dovepaw's eyes shone with happiness. now I can be a medicine cat! she purred. well, at least an apprentice. she turned to Pansyshine. "shall we go back now?" she asked shyly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Mossfire felt Thunderstorm jump when she'd licked his ear. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to startle you," she said, brushing her tail along her mate's flank.
Mossfire
Mossfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:36 pm

ooc: is Mirror gonna be training Dovepaw? shed love to have an apprentice Very Happy nat said she's supposed to be known throughout the clans for her medicine cat abilities..? well, idk. but shed love to have an apprentice Very Happy
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Ooc: nova, I think Mirror and Pansy are both gonna train Dovepw, she will be the forestclan medicine cat though Smile
And Ocean gave me permission to play Oceanstorm (the cat lol)

Ic: Oceanstorm jumped on to the (whatever serves as the Pondrock here). "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here underneath the (thing)!"

Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 pm

ooc: I think. :3 But once ForestClan moves, then Pansy will train her alone... Hmm, we need a medicine cat apprentice for OceanClan that Mirror can train!
ic: Pansyshine nodded. "Close your eyes," He whispered. When he blinked them open again, he was back in OceanClan.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 am

ooc: How about Flowerkit? I think she fits to be a medicine cat.
ic: Thunderstorm shook his head. "I'm... Fine, thanks." He mewed as he stood up to gather beneath the whatever-thaat-thing-is-called. Cloudstorm paused. "Nevermind. Let's go after this meeting." Tigerkit squealed, then froze. "Do we go too? We can't catch preys."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 am

ooc: Thats great. Mirrorgaze and Tigerstar (forestclan leader) are sisters.

ic: Oceanstorm's call awoke the medicine cat. Mirrogaze's gray eyes narrowed as the warrior's call tore her away from her dream. She stretched, cracking her back, and headed out to settle in her usual spot. In the low overhanging branches of a tree, Mirrorgaze kept watch over everything. Below the level of the leaders, above the other warriors.

ooc: mirror's a bit pretentious but shes also a medicine cat, i hope this is okay...?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 am

Ooc: who is the other deputy of oceanclan???

Dovepaw squeezed her eyes shut, then blinked them open just as Oceanstorm was calling the clan meeting. She stood and stretched, forgetting that her side was scarred. "ow!" she yowled.

Willow looked at the kits. "Sure, you guys can come!" she said. Her eyes sparkled. I think the clan meeting is about me! And my apprentiship!

Oceanstorm stood on the Pondrock thing, watching Oceanclan and Forestclan gather.

Lavenderheart quickly ran her tongue over her tabby pelt, her eyes shining at her mate. Oceanstorm had talked to her earlier about taking on Willow as an Oceanclan apprentice.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 am

Tigerkit purred as he led his litter mates toward the what-ever-it-is-called. Iciclekit mumbled something about Tigerkit doesn't fit to be leading. Lilyfeather and Waterfall gathered. Tigereye called on Auroralight, Lionscar, Fireblaze and Robinsong. Firestorm came back from his patrol and followed his brother.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:28 am

ooc: Forestclan gathers here too? okay, Tigerstar will join then Very Happy

ic: Tigerstar's thick body leapt up onto the rock, moonlight shining on her luscious fur as her yellow-green eyes pierced the night, looking down at the clans together.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 am

ooc: I...er... I think so.
ic: Lionscar looked up at the two leaders, waiting for any news.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 am

ooc: Also, may Dawnsky be made deputy at this meeting? (She's ForestClan.)
ic: Seapaw, Dustkit, Windpaw gathered beneath the whatchamacallit rocky thingy thingy.
Pansyshine jumped as Dovepaw yowled next to his ear. "Take it easy. There's a clan meeting now, let's just go and sit outside our den." He walked outside.

Leafpaw, Aurorapaw, and Dawnsky gathered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 am

ooc we should really come up with a name for this Pondrock thing...how about the Tsunami rock or something cause theyre in the tsunami camp?

ic: Dovepaw looked sheepishly at her mentor. "Sorry!" she said quieter. "Come on the meeting's started."

Oceanstorm gazed down at the gathering clans as Tigerstar jumped up beside him. "well, let's get this meeting started shall we? the making of apprentices is one of the best things about a clan,because it signifies the continuing survival of the clan, [etc etc]. Willow, can you please come forward,"he said, jumping down to the she-cat. "You have showm that you would like to become an apprentice of Oceanclan. So from this day forward,untill you have recieved your warrior name, you shall be known as Willowpaw. Lavenderheart," he called to the tabby warrior. "You were trained well by your mentor, and have shown courage and bravery. I hope you can pass on all that you have learnt to this apprentice." Lavenderheart stepped forward and put her chin on Willowpaw's head. The apprentice licked her shoulder and stepped back as her clanmates called out her name and Oceanstorm jumped back onto the Tsunamirock.

Possumkit and Dovepaw yowled Willowpaws name loudly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:55 am

ooc: The Wave Rock?
ic: "It's okay." Pansyshine muttered quietly.
"Willowpaw!" Dustkit shrieked. Seapaw winced and yowled, Willowpaw! Windpaw sighed and shook his head at Dustkit's enthusiasm while yowling, "Willowpaw!
Leafpaw and Aurorapaw cheered for Willowpaw for a few seconds before rushing over to Pansyshine. "We haven't got a chance to congratulate you yet!" Leafpaw mewed enthusiastically. "So, congratulations on becoming a full medicine cat!" Aurorapaw mewed. "Pansyshine!" They cheered quietly. "Bye!" Leafpaw flicked her tail and they both left, continuing to cheer for Willowpaw.
Pansyshine explained, "Leafpaw and Aurorapaw are my sisters. I do think it's time for them to become warriors..." He frowned, and mewed, "Wait. I'm going to ask Tigerstar a favor." He padded over to the Tsunamirock and whispered up to Tigerstar, "May I ask you a favor? I do believe it's time for Leafpaw and Aurorapaw to become warriors of ForestClan?"

ooc: Also, I would like Aurorapaw and Leafpaw to become warriors.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

ooc: Thats fine ^_^ and name preference?

ic: Tigerstar looked down upon the warrior and nodded her head slightly, padding to the tip of the Waverock. "Aurorapaw!" Her booming voice called out. "Please step forward."
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 pm

ooc: What Wind____ will be Willow's mate again? I keep forgeting :]

Willowpaw sat over by the kits and Lilyfeather and Waterfall. Lavenderheart came and sat by her. "Just a secet bewteen you and me," Lavenedheart whispered to Willowpaw, "I've never had an apprentice before. I keep thinking i will let you down..."
"Of course you wont! I'll make sure of that!" said Willow,purring.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 pm

ooc: Windpaw. :3
Also, um, Auroradapple and Leafripple. Thanks, Nova.
ic: Aurorapaw jumped and cautiously stepped forward.
Pansyshine couldn't help purring.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 pm

"You have trained and perservered under the guidance of ____. But it is time your apprenticeship is over. Through your hard work and your loyalty to Forestclan, on behalf of myself and Spiritclan I would like to officially welcome you to the ranks of the warriors of Forestclan. From now on, you will be known as Auroradapple, warrior of Forestclan!" As her words rang out into the clear night, Mirrorgaze started the chant for the new warrior. "Auroradapple! Auroradapple!"
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Mossfire cheerfully called out the names of the new apprentices with her clan mates. It always made her happy to see kits being apprenticed.

Last edited by Mossfire on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mossfire
Mossfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 pm

"Leafpaw! Step forward!" Tigerstar called out again.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:30 am

Very pretty names Jay Smile

Dovepaw cheered for Pansyshine's littermate,and padded over to congradulate her.

Willowpaw cheered for the new warrior, and almost tripped over Windpaw in the process. "Oh my, sorry!" she stuttered as her paw squashed his tail. [nice little touch ^_^ ]

Lavenderheart and Possumkit cheered for Auroradapple.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:05 am

ooc: Thanks!
Leafripple was actually my old username, I changed because of... Yes. I think you can see my story of why I changed my username in the introductions section.

ic: Leafpaw stepped forward. Me? She mouthed at Auroradapple. Auroradapple nodded encouragingly. Trembling, Leafpaw stepped forward.

Windpaw winced and snapped. "Watch-" He broke off mid sentence. Willowpaw's pelt was shining under the sunlight, and it looked sleek and glossy. He was such a mousebrain to not have noticed before.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 am

Willowpaw looked at Windpaw closely. His fur glowed in the sunlight giving him a fuzzy outline and his muscles rippled with strength. She sighed and promply fainted.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next