Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Ruins

+7
Flamestar
Eagletalon
Runatone
Willowpoppy
LepardFoot
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 4 Empty Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 4 Jungle11

Oceanclan's Ruins
Ancient ruins from the time twolegs use to live on the island. They have long been abandoned and even the disgusting twoleg smell is all but gone from the ruins. Most of the ruins are falling apart, which makes it dangerous to even go here. Moss, grass and trees have begun to grow over the ruins. The ruins are a mysterious and dangerous part of Oceanclan territory that few cats will ever visit in their lifetime.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 4 Empty Re: Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:58 pm

ooc: Okay, lets just agree that Oceanclan has nothing to do with Moonclan's civil war. pirat Oh, and Ocean, you need to change the Awesomeclan News thing Smile

ic: Possumkit stalked quietly up to a bush behind Willow's tail, watching it twitch invitingly from side to side. "Come on, Tigerkit! Lets pounce on her tail in 3...2...1...NOW!"

Willow heard the two kits whispering in the bushes, but she acted like she hadnt heard them. When they pounced she yowled in mock surprise, and collapsed on the ground, batting Tigerkit away with a soft forepaw.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 4 Empty Re: OceanClan Tsunami Camp

Post by eaglestar Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:27 pm

ic: Rippleclaw stood silently, but let out a mroww of amusement as the kits pounced. Skyripple paused as he entered the camp. "Ripplepaw! Hi! What are you doing here?" he asked. "Rippleclaw now," Rippleclaw sniffed. "Where's your leader? Aquafur is leading a group of cats to attack Fallenstar and the rest of MoonClan!" he said nervously. Skyripple tipped his head. "I'd fight with you anyday, Rippleclaw! But I guess it's up to (insert OceanClan's leader here!)"
ooc: I think that OceanClan would come to MoonClan's aid just to help Rippleclaw because he was their clanmate. And one more thing: I created a new "warriors" game. Not really warriors, horse warriors. horsewarriors.forumotion.com. Please check it out! A few of my friends are trying it, but will some of you guys try it? Sorry...little off topic!

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:38 pm

OOC-Okay, so Ocean is not suppose to help Moon or anything, but I guess they can now, if the people want that to happen. Also, they will NOT be sending any warriors into battle. They are not all that friendly with Moonclan, and besides, they are weak from the tsunami.
I will be sure to check it out, Star! Very Happy
Also, Bellstar is dead...ish. I really have no idea-ask Eagle. So let us wait and see what happens with Eagle and Bella, and what people think of Ocean & Moon.

IC-Hollybell looked amazed at Willow and said "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Being overrun by kits is certainly not warrior behavior! I will need to take note of that." She then looked at Possumkit and said "Pouncing on peoples tails is disrespectful. But you are sooooooo cute! So I will let it slide." Hollybell smiled sweetly at Possumkit and then turned to Willow and said "Looks like everyone can't be cute."

^She's just joking Laughing
Also Ocean needs Pansypaw! :O

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:44 am

Willow looked at Hollybell, not sure if she was joking or not. "Well, i cant help it if a kit I RESCUED wants to play with me.....but i will have a talk to her," Willow said, glancing at Possumkit, who hadn't spotted Hollybell before she pounced. The kit smiled back to Hollybell, her eyes gleaming playfully. "Come on then, tigerkit," said Willow. "You and Possumkit need to head back to the nursery now." the kits walked away.

Why does Ocean need Pansypaw?

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:16 am

ooc: I actually personally wouldn't want OceanClan to get involved in the MoonClan thingy.. It's too big of a muddle for me then. Sorry.
Ocean either means Ocean needs Pansy or Ocean needs Pansy. Geddit?
ic: Pansypaw trotted over to Ocean(storm).

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:35 am

ooc: Gee, Star, the website sure looks fun! How will they fight? Kick!?
ic: Tigerkit drooped his tail on the ground as he got in the nursery. "But it's soooooooo boring here! Hey Possumkit, let's play moss toss!" He picked up a big ball of moss, and tossed it toward Possumkit.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:29 am

ooc: I actually have a forumotion. I made it, like, ages ago. It's abandoned now. I quite like it's skin. Could you use it for awesomeclan? Nah, just an idea.

Here's its site: http://forestofdreams.forumotion.org/
I dunno what to do with it. Really. I wanted to do something like awesomeclan but that felt like copying.
ic: Dustkit's tail twitched. She batted the moss ball out of the air. Then she tossed it to Possomkit. "Sorry!" Her tail twitched. "Wait, I have a fun game! It's called kitty in the middle. Cats toss to moss ball to each other while the kitty in the middle tries to take the moss ball away while it's in the air! If the kitty in the middle catches it, the cat who tosses the moss ball becomes the new kitty in the middle."

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am

ooc: Rippleclaw was supposed to be caught by the Aquafur cats who were guarding the entrance so no cat could escape...WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GUARDING?

Oh. And Bellstar is gone.

ic: Stormwind was glad that Robinsong was okay. But now he didn't know what to do again. He felt pretty tired, so he took a mouse from the fresh-kill pile to munch on and drowsily watched the kits play.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Possumkit brightened up immediately. "Okay, i'll be kitty in the middle if you want to..." she said shyly.

Willow sat beside Hollybell, wondering if she had realised that Possumkit had disobeyed her. But thats what kits do, she thought to herself.

ooc: .....this is too confusing!

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 am

ooc: Huh? Where?
ic: Tigerkit's eyes shown. He took the moss ball and tossed it highly toward Dustkit. "Get it!!!" He squealed happily. Icekit grumbled and slept outside the nursery. Flowerkit mewed. "I'll be the judge!!!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 am

ooc: My cats were guarding.
BUT IDK HE WAS COMING? DID HE EVER SAY HE WAS COMING?
ic: Dustkit leaped up and stretched as far as she could. She caught the moss ball but stretched too far, and flipped backwards in a somersault and landed on her chin. "Ow..." She whimpered as she felt herself begin bleeding.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 pm

OOC-Just pretend that Rippleclaw never even came here, okay? I like both of your websites, guys! Maybe we could have like an affliate sites, like they do on the big roleplays!

IC-Hollybell looked at Willow and said "Oh? You rescued that kit? Great job! Definitley, warrior material, you are. So you want to be a warrior, right? Okay! If so follow me! And, um bring that kit, too." said Hollybell as she marched off back to Oceanstorm.

Oceanstorm looked at Pansypaw and said "I think and hope that by tommorrow, Oceanclan will be strong enough to make the journey back to our old camp. I hope the damage is not so severe..." said Oceanstorm as he then shook his head and continued with "Our camp is not big enought to fit all of Forestclan, but you are free to stay here and rest until you are strong enough to, um, somehow make it back to your, um island. Yeah." said Oceanstorm as he laughed at the end to ease the tension.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 am

ooc: Poor Pansypaw lol

ic: Willow went over to Possumkit. "Come on, Possumkit, Hollybell wants us for, well, something" she said. "But i'm playing a game!" she wined. Willow herded her towards Oceanstorm, Hollybell and Pansypaw. "Sorry, Possumkit was playing a game, " she said shyly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 am

ooc: Yep.
ic: Pansypaw nodded. "It's fine. We'll stay here." Then he winced inwardly. Did he just make a decision for his whole clan? The deputies should have done that. But wait... He hadn't saw the deputies since... A long time ago. "Um, I don't think there's anything left of our island..." Then he slapped his tail over his mouth. "But we will not steal your territory. No. We'll find somewhere else to live. Yes."
ooc: Is that fine? That Forest's island has been destroyed by the tsunami and stuff.
ic: Pansypaw saw Hollybell approaching. "Excuse me." He mewed to Oceanstorm before running up to meet her. "Hollybell... About your offer of taking me to the Moonrock(?), when do you think we'll be able to go? I really want to go."
ooc: Where are my manners? Thanks, Ocean.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:50 am

Tigerkit squealed. "Awww......." He faced Dustkit. "Then time to......" He leaped on Dustkit. "Attaaaaaack!!!" He squeaked.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 am

OOC-I don't think Forest's island should be destroyed, since that island is going to be the center point for our next plot and stuff and if they did live another island...well....eh it wouldn't really work out all that well. Sorry Sad

IC-"As soon as you want, Pansypaw." Hollybell said, giggling at his weird name. "We could even go, right now!" she said as she began to run to the Moonrock.

"Ohkay." said Oceanstorm. "Well, um Willow and um, Possumkit. I was curious as to wether or not you would want to join our clan, Oceanclan. Or maybe we could help you find your parents or family?"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 am

ooc: Okay, I was just...
Uh, thinking randomly?
No need to say sorry. At all.
ic: Pansypaw gaped after Hollybell. "Seriously?" He ran after her.

"Ahh!" Dustkit flailed around on the ground, pretending to be pushed over. Suddenly, she stopped moving. Then she gently pushed Tigerkit off her and pounced on his tail, batting it gently.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 am

OOC-For Holly, we will go to the Hills, then to Med. Cat Gathering Area, okay?

IC-Hollybell "Totally!" she shouted as she laughed, as she ran out of the camp.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 am

ooc: Okay! I will just follow you!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 am

Tigerkit purred. He was happy that Dustkit didn't play too soft on him because he was a new born kit. He leaped up and landed on Dustkit. "Tag!" He sprinted off and ran out, squealing "Bet you can't catch me!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 am

"Yeah?" Dustkit just couldn't resist showing off this time. Within a few seconds, she caught up with Tigerkit. "Tag," she mewed, as she touched him with her tail. Then she whipped around and ran away.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:54 am

Tigerkit yelped in surprise, and turned around quickly, but slipped and bumped into a bit pile of moss. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" After a few heartbeat, he poked his head out and spitted out some moss. "Pleh! One thing learned: Moss does not taste good!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Dustkit started purring.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:03 pm

ooc: So, any chance of Tigerkit and Dustkit becoming mates? Meow?
ic: Tigerkit yowled a protest. "If'f fof fuffy!" He spat out more moss. But he soon started to laugh at himself. He dove in the big pile. "This must be the feeling of swimming!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Stormwind purred. Kits were so cute! He wondered if he would ever have a mate and kits. Then again, he thought moodily, sinking his head onto his paws, unlikely, you know, with a hurricane just happening, ForestClan probably obliterated. He shrugged off the gloom and padded over to Robinsong. "Hi Robinsong. How are you feeling?" Stormwind asked his clanmate.

ooc: Should we edit the Rippleclaw visit out then?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 pm

ooc: I suppose.
But... Well...
I wanted her to be Windpaw's mate. But whatever. Um, lemme think about that.
ic: Dustkit chocked on a moss as she was purring. She spat it out. "UGH! I agree with you."

Seapaw smiled. "No, Tigerkit, we don't swim like that. For one thing, the you can't stand on water. You have to push out strongly with your paws," He lay down on his belly and pushed out with his paws, "And do the same with your hindlegs. See?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:41 am

Tigerkit popped his head out, and his eyes shone with excitement. "Teach me!" He hopped out from the pile and copied what the apprentice showed him, but whenever he moved his foreleg his hindleg stopped, and whenever he moved his hind leg his foreleg stopped.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 am

ooc: Hey guys! im jumping in here, i know what Tiger's charrie's are like, hope it's cool Smile

ic: Mirrorgaze threaded herself through the terrain, running swiftly back to camp with her mouth full of herbs she had gathered to replenish the stock. A trip all the way across land and no dreams... I could have sworn I was told to visit by the ancestors... Maybe it was the timing... She thought to herself as she made her way back to the clan. Pushing through the entrance, she quickly entered her den and began organizing her herbs, back to her old grumpy self.

Novafox yawned and stretched, realizing her back ached. She got up and her dark russet-red fur rippled, and she trotted outside.

Starkit coughed and shivered, tucking her nose under her long shining tail.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:49 am

ooc: Oh, hi Nova!(Mind if I call you that?) So you took Starkit? (Wait, I thought Ocean... Nevermind.)
ic: Robinsong managed to smile. "Thanks, Stormwind. I'm fine." He caughed again, but added quickly. "A quick rest will work."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:54 am

Stormwind nodded his head, relieved. "Well, that's great," he added. Awkwardly, he mewed, "I'm going back to the beach," and went off. He wanted to check up on the two cats that were left there.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:00 am

ooc: umm umm umm...... Smile

ic: "We would love to join Oceanclan!" said Willow, her eyes shining with excitement. "Isnt that right, Possumkit?"
"Umm, yeah..." said Possumkit "Can i please go and learn how to swim from Seapaw?" she asked excitedly. Willow looked at Oceanstorm shyly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:44 am

ooc: Actually Willow, is it okay if PossumXSea? I would love to see them together! WillowXPansy would have been nice but they are in different clans. If you don't mind, is WindXWillow okay? Oh, W W! Reminds me of Wind in the Willows... You don't even have to say yes.
And yep, Runa, Dustkit can be Tigerkit's mate.
What am I doing today? Match making.

One last thing, Nova, Starkit is now Starpaw. :3
ic: Seapaw's head snapped up. "What? Swimming?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 am

ooc: Welcome, Jay the mate matcher!
ic: Iciclekit yawned as he went out from the nursery to tell Tigerkit to shut up. "Tigerkit, shut...... Wha?" Tigerkit was lying on the floor, pretending to sleep like a foolish fish. Iciclekit bursted out laughing. "Tigerkit, do you know how lame you look?" Tigerkit ignored him. "Whee I'm a fish! I'm a fish!" He pounced on Iciclekit. "I'm a flying fish!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 am

ooc: I am so resisting the urge to slap you.
ic: Dustkit almost died of laughter.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:21 am

ooc: *Looks at Jay innocently* Why? and BTW, Tigerkit looked like this:
Oceanclan Ruins - Page 4 Iaza14701545791800
ic: Tigerkit wriggled and chased Iciclekit as Iciclekit screamed and ran around.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 pm

ooc: Yeah. *snorts* You're using glitter graphics now? Cool.
ic: Dustkit snorted. She then suddenly pinned down Iciclekit's tail. "I win!" She announced.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Ooc: alright, who's her mentor? and is it okay if i give novafox a bit of a healing injury to explain her absence?

ic: Novafox quickly leapt across the pond and out of the warriors den, heading to the medicine den. She shook her long red fur and peeked her nose in to the medicine cat's den, calling out meekly, "Mirrorgaze..?"

The cat's mottled head whipped around, big gray eye now sharp with a look that needed no orders to make Novafox leave. Immediately the russest cat pulled her head back out, ears flat at the attitude of the younger medicine cat. What should I do... Novafox thought to herself. "Starpaw!" She called out.

The young apprentice lithely bounded out of the apprentice den, silky black fur gleaming with health. "Yes Novafox?" She asked eagerly. "Have I taught ou how to catch vole yet..?" The warrior asked, intense green eyes peering at the younger cat. With some thought, Starpaw replied. "I dont think so, can we?" She added excitedly. Novafox nodded, looking around for a partner as Starpaw waved her tail in excitement.

ooc: Dont know many charries, sorry Sad anyone want to join us?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:01 pm

ooc: None of my characters are apprentices yet sorry Smile
Thats fine with me Jay Smile I like the WillowXWind it looks funny Razz

ic: Willow looked expectantly at Oceanstorm, waiting for him to reply. Her mind wandered slightly as she watched the apprentice and kits playing together.

Possumkit bounded over just as the game finished. "But i wanna play!" she bawled.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 pm

ooc: warriors would work too Smile

Mirrogaze overheard Novafox and the apprentice and poked her head out of the medicine den. "Novafox, after that badger chomped down on your tail in the hills, your swimming and balance is going to be off. Better take a warrior." She said brusquely as she continued organizing her herbs.

Novafox sighed. "Anyone want to go vole-hunting?" She called out to warriors in the camp.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:46 am

Windflight's ears pricked up. "Sure!" She was bored. Everyone had something to do except for her. She carefully picked her way through the crowded camp until she stood next to Novafox.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 am

ooc: I don't know. I have a few warriors, but I thought we had everything planned for Starpaw?
ic: Iciclekit grumbled something about the game, and mewed in protest. "I wan't even playing! All I wanted to do is......" Flowerkit interrupted him. "Cat fish alert!" Tigerkit yowled. "Here I come! The greatest cat fish!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 am

ooc: well natalie had a plan that eventually she would become starfall, then starstar (just called star) and predict things from the ancestors, but if theres a different plan, do tell!

ic: Novafox grinned at Windflight. "So Starpaw wasn't taught how to water-hunt yet, so we're taking her vole-hunting. Sound good?" She proposed, flicking her tail back and forth lazily. Starpaw's eyes gleamed with excitement. I love swimming... she thought to herself.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am

ooc: Wait, what does vole hunting have to do with Starpaw?
ic: Seapaw's whiskers twitched. "You do know there is a fish called catfish? Though it looks nothing like a cat. And it tastes disgusting. It's also pretty big."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 am

ooc: Oh, nothing, i just wanted to give them something to do and made up the lack of Starpaw being taught how to hunt for vole. its more difficult sometimes, like when the vole tries to swim away, persay?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 am

ooc: Yep
ic: Tigerkit paused. "Really? Then I'm a fish cat!" Iciclekit growled. "Seriously. Quit the mouse-brained cat fish/fish cat game!" Tigerkit yowled. "NEVER!" He pounced on Iciclekit, still like a fish cat. Iciclekit yelped.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:19 am

ooc: Oh, I was talking to Runa. Sorry for the confusion.
ic: Windflight nodded. "Sounds good."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 am

Possumkit sat looking at Iciclekit and Tigerkit squabbling on the ground. When Tigerkit had pinned Iciclekit to the ground, she saw her chance and leaped towards him. She knocked him off his sister and pinned him down. Possumkit yowled in triumph.

Willow (still) sat by Oceanstorm waiting for him to reply.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:12 am

ooc: Willow, I think we can play Ocean's charries because he's going to his beach house and his surgery and stuff.
ic: Dustkit saw her chance. Since Possumkit was almost an apprentice(?) she decided not to play as lightly as she did with the new born kits. She charged towards Possumkit and bowled her over.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 am

ooc: Uh... Willow? "Brother".
ic: Iciclekit licked his fur, and sighed. "Fox-dunged brother." Tigerkit yowled. "Attack!" He leaped toward Dustkit and Possumkit. Although he is still smaller than him, but his power were quite great.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm

ooc: are we still writing down our descirptions? i changed Novafox's and Starpaw's, would you guys like to see it?

ic: Novafox nodded and turned out the entrance, heading towards the northern jungle. "We'll be hunting on the river closest to the cliffs. That's where most of the voles are." She said, slowly picking up speed to a trot.

Starpaw followed behind the warriors, long legs pulling her up beside Windflight with some effort.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm

ooc: Right..... what? Oh, geddit now Smile

ic: Possumkit yowled at Dustkit, her paws scrabbling for hold in the dirt. She swiped a soft forepaw at Tigerkit, and bounced on top of Dustkit, flattening her to the ground.

Suddenly, a white she-cat, her fur tipped with gray and splattered with blood staggered into the tsunami camp. A poultice of blackberry leaves, dock and cobwebs plastered roughly on her side was not helping to staunch the bleeding from the massive slash down her side. She yowled for help, then blacked out.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 am

ooc: Repetition~ *sings*
ic: Windflight glanced at Starpaw, and noted that she was able to keep up, and not showing any tiredness.

"Oomph!" Dustkit struggled to turn around, and managed to push Possumkit off her with her hindlegs. She lay on the ground, her sides heaving.

Edit: I forgot to react. So...

ic: Seapaw's ears sprang up. "Again?" He raced around, bumping into Windpaw. "Hey Windpaw! Find, Mirrorgaze! Like, right now." Seapaw hissed. Windpaw nodded and ran off in the direction of Mirrorgaze, the only medicine cat left in camp.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:43 pm

ooc: alright now, y'all are gonna have to help me with some herbs here, havent been a medicine cat in a while Razz and should we take starpaw etc to the northern jungle topic now?

ic: Mirrorgaze smelled the iron stench of blood and quickly strode out of the den, eyes set determinedly. Wrapped carefully around her tail were cobwebs, and she quickly detached them once she reached the cat. "I need poppy seeds, dock leaves, dandelion root, and I need yarrow and lots of it." Her icy blue-gray eyes set on a warrior beside her. (can be anyone) "You! Chew up the yarrow and when I tell you to, spit it on the wound. Then grind up more with your claws. Now!" She quickly ripped off the poultice and applied cobwebs to the bleeding gash, changing the bunch of webs every couple of seconds to soak up the blood.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:24 am

ooc: Okay! I do believe in the archives in the medicine cat guild is a list of herbs!
Oh, that reminds me, if you have a medicine cat, you have to be in the medicine cat guild. Sorry.

ic: Dawnsky jumped. Was this OceanClan's other medicine cat? Their medicine cat sure had different personalities. She shook her head and did as she asked.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 am

Ooc: Jay, just had a look at the prophecy for Dovepaw. It's actually realy good!
She got attacked by a dog if your wondering lol

Ic: The she-cat groaned as Mirrorgaze changed the dressings on her wound. "ugh, what happened?" she said quietly, her weak voice almost lost.

Willow watched silently as she saw another cat sharing the same fate as she had, wandering into the camp with scratches and in pain. Willow padded silently over to where she lay, and asked Mirrorgaze "Is there anything i can do?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 pm

ooc: alright, cool Smile and real quick, Mirror's description (written by natalie):

Mirrorgaze is a tall, lithe medicine cat with a a shadowy gray coat with sharp silver and darker grey splotches like a calico pattern all over her fur. She is just like a shadow, you never know she's there unless she makes herself known or you look for her. She has giant misty blue-grey eyes that one can always see his or her reflection in, and although she detests hunting, she had previously known to use nightshade to kill prey, but removes the stomach from the animal so it is edible. Although she despises hunting, Mirrorgaze will NOT stand down during a fight. She is always grouchy, incredibly cynical and mean to all cats. Very hard to befriend, she is difficult and independent, and it is hard to get on her good side. Despite her known meanness, nothing rivals her loyalty to her clan. Known for receiving many signs from ancestors, Mirrorgaze is a very skilled medicine cat, and learned the proper herbs as a very very young cat when she had to take care of herself before taken in by Oceanclan. Her family was killed by rogues, so she is incredibly hostile and untrustworthy to all stray cats, but it has been found that she has quite a soft-spot for her apprentices.

ic: Smoothing the yarrow into and around the wound once she had run out of cobwebs to soak up the blood, Mirrorgaze continued applying the now hardening yarrow-mush to the wound, speaking without even turning to look at Willow. "Make a bed for this cat, and make sure it's far away from mine. " She said brusquely. Turning to the wounded cat, she quickly chewed up a poppy-seeds and gave it to her. "Eat it. Now."

Last edited by Novafox on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 am

Willow flattened her ears, and backed off, realising that she was a medicine cat and not to be ignored.

The injured female sniffed the poppy seed mush hesitantly before licking them up with her tongue. "What's your name?" she asked softly, her voice already growing foggy with sleep. "Mine's Dovepa...." she trailed off as she fell asleep.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 am

ooc: ooopsies, i edit now (the name willow threw me off a teeny bit Razz)

ic: Mirrorgaze's eyes flickered. "Doesn't matter." She snapped, checking the younger cat's body for other wounds.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 am

Willow raced back into the camp, a bundle of moss held in her jaws. She made a bed in the medicine cat den, smoothing it out just the way she liked it.

Dovepaw's dreams were troubled, seeing the slavering dog again and again, no matter how fast she ran it always caught up to her. She surfaced a few times, mostly seeing Mirrorgaze as she put more yarrow-mush on her wound. When the poppy seeds finally wore off, she was in the medicine cat den, with Willow gently licking her ears.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next