Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lionscar (I will make his brother soon... I hope.)

3 posters

Go down

Lionscar (I will make his brother soon... I hope.) Empty Lionscar (I will make his brother soon... I hope.)

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:59 am

Lionscar
Forestclan
Male
Mate: Auroralight
Kits: None
Lionscar is a huge golden cat and his paws, ears, and edge of his tail is white. He has scars almost everywhere, even before becoming a warrior. He has yellow eyes. He has a small glass ball tied around his neck, which his dead mother's grand father found stuck on a tree. He let no enemy cat touch it. During battle, he takes it off and give it to someone who doesn't fight so he will keep it safe.
He is a brave mighty fighter, but not muck a hunter because of his size. He doesn't like to show or tell his feeling, and barely talks.
His mother went to other clan to live with her mate, leaving Lionscar and his brother, but his brother secretly followed her, so Lionscar was left in Forestclan alone. He only remember his brother was called Firekit before becoming an apprentice.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Lionscar (I will make his brother soon... I hope.) Empty Re: Lionscar (I will make his brother soon... I hope.)

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Awesome I really love the description. What is the glass ball he has? And what is his brothers name?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lionscar (I will make his brother soon... I hope.) Empty Re: Lionscar (I will make his brother soon... I hope.)

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Okay... It's... Um...... a glass ball with a string tied around it. His brother's name will be Firestorm. I actually saw this name somewhere in the book... Was it Bluestar's Prophecy? The Sight? Firestar's Quest? I forgot. I think the author typed it wrong... or not. If there was a cat called Firestorm, his name will be Emberstorm or Flamestorm, or even Tigerstorm.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 am

Why can't his brother be Fireblaze?
And, please no Flarestorm! I wanted a cat called Flarestorm!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Ummm...... I want Firestorm to be it. I already planned his description. I will post it later~ And I can't let Fireblaze be since they already met.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:19 pm

You can name cats after cats in the books, but do try to be creative! Very Happy

There is no Firestorm in the book, it was an error.

Also Jay his name is Firestorm, not Flarestorm so if you want to make a cat with that name you certainly can.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down