Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Warriors

4 posters

Go down

Moonclan Warriors Empty Moonclan Warriors

Post by Flamestar Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Name: Pearlblaze
Appearance: She's black with yellowish green eyes. She has a white stripe on her face that stretches from her nose, between her eyes, and to the top of her forehead where it forms a mark that looks like a crown.
Personality: She's kind, smart, loyal, and would do anything for her clan mates as long as it does not involve killing a cat. She loves to sing and watch the stars at night.
History: She has always lived in Moonclan. Her only brother's name is Castlebrook. their mother died giving birth to them and their father ran off to be a kittypet.
Mate: Pebblecreek
Kits: Not yet, but later in the future.
Apprentice:

Name: Castlebrook
Appearance: He's a grey tabby cat with black stripes and blue eyes.
Personality: Sometimes he can be a little hyper, but most times he's serious. He loves to laugh even though he's not good at making his clanmates laugh. He can sometimes be a little hard headed too.
History: He has always lived in Moonclan. His only sister's name is Pearlblaze. Their mother died giving birth to them and their father ran off to be a kittypet.
Mate: His mate, Sparktail, died from greencough. The one kit they had together, Rubykit, had greencough too but managed to survive.
Kits: Rubykit (Will post description later.)
Apprentice:

Name: Pebblecreek
Appearance: He's a grey tortiseshell tom with blue eyes.
Personality: He's kind, smart, loving, and helpful. He forgives cats very easily.
History: His mother and father died of old age.
Mate: Pearlblaze
Kits: Not yet, but later in the future.
Apprentice:
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Warriors Empty Re: Moonclan Warriors

Post by Tigerstar Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Cool cats, I like the names
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks Smile
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Warriors Empty Re: MoonClan Warriors

Post by eaglestar Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Ummm...Flamestar, toms can't be tortoiseshell. It's literally impossible, and I don't think there's any such thing as a GRAY tortoisheshell, so I'm putting Pebblecreek as a gray tabby tom.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:30 pm

eaglestar I am pretty sure toms can be tortiseshell. Any cat can be tortiseshell, it's not just limited to a gender. It's not literally impossible, it's really not. Whatever genes are passed to them from their parents they will get. Tortiseshell is not limited to a gender. There is such thing as a grey tortiseshell. It's where a cat is still tortiseshell but it mostly grey or that the cat has slightly grey tinged fur but all the other colors are still there. It doesn't matter any way though if you had been paying attention when I first got back. I'm starting over with a clean slate so the only cat I have right now is Foxpaw and that's it. All the other cats are gone.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 04, 2012 12:21 pm

*Pops in*

Actually, toms can be tortoishell, but it is rare. Sol in the warriors series is a male tortoishell.

*Pops out*
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down