Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Med cat of ancient clan?

2 posters

Go down

Med cat of ancient clan? Empty Med cat of ancient clan?

Post by Jaybird Fri May 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Echosong (I'm fully aware that this is the med cat of Skyclan.) -Her pelt is pure white with waves of blues going from her head to her tail. Her voice is sweet. She speaks quietly but you can hear her even if she's whispering. Unless she doesn't want anyone to hear. Her mother is Snowfall and her father is Ripplewave. She has a brother and a sister, Skywhisper and Whitesecret. She just became an med cat when her mentor Airwhisp died. She's very patient but she's a bit careless since she's new. She's also very kind and doesn't snap at cats like Jayfeather. Her ears have the same wave pattern and her eyes are turquoise blue.
I probably will play Snowfall, Ripplewave, Skywhisper, and Whitesecret. But if anyone wants to do them, that's fine. I'll audition them separately.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Med cat of ancient clan? Empty Re: Med cat of ancient clan?

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Ok what clan this be?
I am guessing Snowclan because they live on the Cold Island where it snows and they have mountains and white stuff and echoes and lots of air. Very Happy

But thats just me. Smile

Also the clan that she is in (whatever clan it will be) will have been dead for too long to have a medicine cat teach other medicine cats. What I am saying is that the clans are too young or too old to have produced any medicine cats to teach Echosong. So she will have to be the first medicine cat then. Is tha okay? Maybe you can use Airwhisp in another clan. Or maybe as an elder???????
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri May 13, 2011 9:22 pm

That's a good idea. Maybe Airwhisp could be an elder who knows a little bit about herbs because (were they rouges back then?) she was a rouge and told a bit to Echosong.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 13, 2011 10:15 pm

yep either rogues, loners or kittypets.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 19, 2011 10:53 am

Airwhisp is definitely an elder.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down