Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Queen/Warrior/Medicine Cat! Lavaclan.

2 posters

Go down

Queen/Warrior/Medicine Cat! Lavaclan. Empty Queen/Warrior/Medicine Cat! Lavaclan.

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 am

Hello it is I. I am making a charrie for a person I know in my school who joined. I do not need to tel you who it is, all you need is it's characters. It wants a meddicine cat so here is what I was able to work up. I did a good job, no? It is more like my character then its.

Herblaze-Pinky gray she-cat with misty, gray green eyes, like fog over a forest. She is serious, determined, reliable, thoughtful and cautious. Herbkit and her sister Fernkit were born during a time of war among the clans. It was a time when Crimsonstar and the old leader of Oceanclan, Mosstar were waging war against Sunclan. Oceanclan accussed Sunclan of hunting well inside Oceanclan territory. Sunclan denied it-but continued and as such the war began. Lavaclan got involved because they wanted to help Oceanclan. It was a long, hard war. Herbkit was a quiet, sof-spoken kit and was very shy. Fernkit was loud, friendly and adventorous. They were stick together siblings. But Fernkit wanted to be a warrior and Herbkit wanted to be a medicine cat. Herbkit did not want to be separated from her sister so she changed her mind-even though she still wanted to be a medicine cat. Then Sunclan invaded Lavaclan's camp during leaf-bare. Many cats were wounded-but there were not enough herbs for everyone. Fernpaw had gotten hurt and with no herbs to her, the wounds got infected and then she died. The medicine cat said she could have been saved if they had at least one medicine cat apprentice!(There were none at that time). Herbpaw then wanted to switch-after the war. But the war dragged on and at the end she became a warrior, and Crimsonstar died and became replaced by the new leader Autumnstar. She then forgot about her vow and fell in love with Hillfang a cat from Sunclan. She then gave birth to his three kits recently, Fortunekit, Darkkit, and Tearkit. But when she did she got a vision from Spiritclan that she should become a medicine cat or else her kits would die. So she has now came back from her secret kitting area and wants to be a medicine cat.

Okay there! Back then Darkclan, the Dark Forest aka. had a plot to kill off futre med. cats and they began suceeding. Herbpaw was one that did not become one, her sister was muliplated by Darkclan and Hillfangs sister, Valleykit fell of a cliff and to those who saw it it looked like she had been pushed or pulled down. So they began succeeding and they still have that plot-so in order to get more med. cats to foil the plot, Spiritclan are giving cats visions and such to get the help the clans need.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Queen/Warrior/Medicine Cat! Lavaclan. Empty Ummm I know who it is...

Post by Tigerstar Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Cool cat
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down