Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Apprentice

4 posters

Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Moonclan Apprentice

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Wisteriapaw-Light gray she-cat with a pale violet tint to her fur and a faint red paw. She has pale violety blue eyes and a long tail and long whiskers. She is sister to Jasperpaw and Vanillapaw of Sunclan and Oceanclan. They were all siblings in a litter of rogue kits. They lived on an island to the south of the archipelago of these islands. The island they lived on was a beautiful paradies filled with flowers. They lived in an abanded greenhouse filled with overrun flowers of all types. She was named after a large purple flowering plant that dominated most of the greenhouse. During a long and nasty storm a tree the greenhouse collapsed and killed their parents. The kits were sad and confused on what to do so they left the greenhouse in the middle of the storm. They were caught in a flash flood river and were carried out to the sea. They after the storm was over, washed up on a beach. Wisteriapaw woke up first and went exploring. She was caught by a Moonclan patrol, was brought into the camp and was healed and fed. When she finally returned to her siblings they were gone and she assumed they were dead when she smelled a fox and signs of conflict in the area and officailly became apart of Moonclan. Her siblings are actually still alive and they met during their first gathering. They were content with their new lives so they stayed in their clans but still sometimes sneak out to see each other. She is a natural born explorer and is very adventorus but also very manipulating and clever and sly. She can hide er emotions well and loves to fake cry in front of people to get what she wants. She can be very spoiled and can be a brat.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Awesome cat

Post by Tigerstar Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Fun cat to play!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Re: Moonclan Apprentice

Post by Shi'ido Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Wisteriapaw-Light gray she-cat with a pale violet tint to her fur and a faint red paw. She has pale violety blue eyes and a long tail and long whiskers. She is sister to Jasperpaw and Vanillapaw of Sunclan and Oceanclan. They were all siblings in a litter of rogue kits. They lived on an island to the south of the archipelago of these islands. The island they lived on was a beautiful paradies filled with flowers. They lived in an abanded greenhouse filled with overrun flowers of all types. She was named after a large purple flowering plant that dominated most of the greenhouse. During a long and nasty storm a tree the greenhouse collapsed and killed their parents. The kits were sad and confused on what to do so they left the greenhouse in the middle of the storm. They were caught in a flash flood river and were carried out to the sea. They after the storm was over, washed up on a beach. Wisteriapaw woke up first and went exploring. She was caught by a Moonclan patrol, was brought into the camp and was healed and fed. When she finally returned to her siblings they were gone and she assumed they were dead when she smelled a fox and signs of conflict in the area and officailly became apart of Moonclan. Her siblings are actually still alive and they met during their first gathering. They were content with their new lives so they stayed in their clans but still sometimes sneak out to see each other. She is a natural born explorer and is very adventorus but also very manipulating and clever and sly. She can hide er emotions well and loves to fake cry in front of people to get what she wants. She can be very spoiled and can be a brat.

Very cool. She has the Moonclan personality.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Can she and fadedmoon like hate each other?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty This idea adds to the Civil War Plot

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 pm

YES!
And then Wisteria can be evil and join Aqua during the civil war so she can kill Faded and get her well deserved revenge and stuff!
Even though she won't but you know still it adds to the plot!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Oh yes!

Post by Tigerstar Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:55 pm

And I had an idea, we each have two kits, a black kit with a white circle on her chest called moonkit and white kit with a black circle on his chest called sunkit and they each pick a Side and there is a prophecy about it!!!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Tigerstar wrote:And I had an idea, we each have two kits, a black kit with a white circle on her chest called moonkit and white kit with a black circle on his chest called sunkit and they each pick a Side and there is a prophecy about it!!!

That's a great idea!!! I want to be one of the kits! Can I? Maybe Moonkit?
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty I sawwy I be moonkit

Post by Tigerstar Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Moonkit be me sawwy but if aquafur says ok than u can be sunkit!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty OKAY!

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 pm

COOL!
Just make sure the prophecy ties into with the clan.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Kay

Post by Tigerstar Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:20 am

Civil unrest be at it's best once opposites attract,
lovers that tear birth the moon fair, and sun grows dark in fact,
Lives are lost, yet 5 are left, too soon, too soon to rejoice,
Look to the dim to solve this whim but listen to her voice.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Interesting

Post by Shi'ido Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Tigerstar wrote:Civil unrest be at it's best once opposites attract,
lovers that tear birth the moon fair, and sun grows dark in fact,
Lives are lost, yet 5 are left, too soon, too soon to rejoice,
Look to the dim to solve this whim but listen to her voice.

It looks like the future of Moonclan will be interesting indeed. But I think we should get Eaglestar's permission to kill off her character.

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Abshulootly

Post by Tigerstar Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 pm

^^^
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Ok

Post by Flamestar Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Fine with me Very Happy
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Yush!!!!

Post by Tigerstar Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Yeeehaaawwwww!
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:Wisteriapaw-Light gray she-cat with a pale violet tint to her fur and a faint red paw. She has pale violety blue eyes and a long tail and long whiskers. She is sister to Jasperpaw and Vanillapaw of Sunclan and Oceanclan. They were all siblings in a litter of rogue kits. They lived on an island to the south of the archipelago of these islands. The island they lived on was a beautiful paradies filled with flowers. They lived in an abanded greenhouse filled with overrun flowers of all types. She was named after a large purple flowering plant that dominated most of the greenhouse. During a long and nasty storm a tree the greenhouse collapsed and killed their parents. The kits were sad and confused on what to do so they left the greenhouse in the middle of the storm. They were caught in a flash flood river and were carried out to the sea. They after the storm was over, washed up on a beach. Wisteriapaw woke up first and went exploring. She was caught by a Moonclan patrol, was brought into the camp and was healed and fed. When she finally returned to her siblings they were gone and she assumed they were dead when she smelled a fox and signs of conflict in the area and officailly became apart of Moonclan. Her siblings are actually still alive and they met during their first gathering. They were content with their new lives so they stayed in their clans but still sometimes sneak out to see each other. She is a natural born explorer and is very adventorus but also very manipulating and clever and sly. She can hide er emotions well and loves to fake cry in front of people to get what she wants. She can be very spoiled and can be a brat.

Aquafur could mentor her. Seeing as what is planned ahead,anyway.

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Me likey and I am making Twoflower now

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Ok and then she can be on the evil side!
Me likey!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Yay!

Post by Tigerstar Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Ok cool. Yea
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 am

Oceanstorm wrote:Ok and then she can be on the evil side!
Me likey!
Cool. So Twoflower will be a she?

Shi'ido

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Pooey!

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am

No I meant that Wiseteriapaw will be the apprentice to Aquafur so she can be on the evil side. Twoflower will be a boy-strong, old and quirky. I typed it-but it got deleted!!!!! Pooey!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Apprentice Empty Awwww

Post by Tigerstar Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:58 am

That sux I sawwy
Tigerstar
Tigerstar