Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Possible Solution to Overpopulation Problem?

3 posters

Go down

Possible Solution to Overpopulation Problem? Empty Possible Solution to Overpopulation Problem?

Post by eaglestar Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Ok, we all know that MoonClan is WAY overpopulated, with about FIFTY members. I know all the mods want to ban any more MoonClan cats, but, instead of banning ALL of them, we could just ban any warriors or apprentices. We can also put a limit on the number of types of cats in one Clan. (i.e. Global mods could have a limit of 1 leader, 1 deputy, 2 medicine cats, 20 warriors, 10 apprentices, 5 queens, 20 kits, and 10 elders. Members would have a limit of 0 leaders, 0 deputies, 0 medicine cats, 5 warriors, 3 apprentices, 3 queens, 10 kits, and 5 elders in one clan.) Just an idea!
P.S. (What happened to the mod tests?)...
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Possible Solution to Overpopulation Problem? Empty Re: Possible Solution to Overpopulation Problem?

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Hmm....that seems like an okay idea I guess...I will have to check with Eagle when she comes back to see what she thinks.

Oh and the moderator tests? We shall post them soon! cheers
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possible Solution to Overpopulation Problem? Empty Re: Possible Solution to Overpopulation Problem?

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Hi guys! I know I'm supposed to be away, but I'm illegally using the computer in camp. What a Face

about the idea....
The limit is really good. Like, an overall limit, for example;
1 leader, 2 deputies, 2 medicine cats, 2 medicine cat apprentices, 30 warriors, 10 apprentices, 6 queens, 20 kits, and 8 elders.
I know that's not what you're talking about, eaglestar, but I like your limit for each person too. I think it should be for each person, not by position of power, so everyone could have a chance. Anyway, no Global mod could have all those cats in one clan! If so, the useral limit for one clan should be smaller or more conditional, like:
1 leader OR 1 deputy, 2 medicine cats (including apprentices), 6 warriors, 4 apprentices, 2 queens, 8 kits, and 3 elders.
Of course, if we had more users, than the useral limit would be smaller, but...yeah. Neutral
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Awww, Eagle! You naughty little girl!
Anyway, (off topic I know) but guess who has been watching FMA? ME!

I agree. So um a limit to ranked cats, then?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down