Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

oceanclan medicine cat

5 posters

Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty oceanclan medicine cat

Post by ravenfeather Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 pm

hi. im ravenfeather and im oceanclan's medicine cat. i make a very good medicine cat cuz im awesome. im a dark gray tabby she-cat with a white paw(front right) and the rest are black. i have a freind named deathwatcher but i don't think he will be joining. well any way later on im thinking about having kits. im working on names but i have ideas on what they will look like. ok ok. don't acuse me about breaking the warrior code or anything cuz me, bellastar, and my other friends are working on creating a different warrior code so i can have kits. ok bye.
ravenfeather
ravenfeather

Female Posts : 25

https://www.youtube.com/chezzits12

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty Hi

Post by Tigerstar Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Heyoo
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty She is the med. cat and there is also Winterleaf and my cat Hollybell so we have one open for med. cat apprentice for Winterleaf so yeah if you want to be med cat of Oceanclan go right ahead

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Deathwatcher will join or else Death will watch him...
And besides who would not want to be on this website with their girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!
EVIL LAUGHTER COMMENCE FOR I HAVE EXPOSED YOUR SECRET RAVENFEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!
MUHAWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty Ooooooo!!! Oh u guys are so cute!

Post by Tigerstar Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Awwww! L'amour c'est dans l'air! Anway, lavaclan needs a med. Cat if anyone wants to be one
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty XD

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:28 am

Oh we are so cute?
We are not boyfriend and girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She likes and has already kissed....him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Icedragon and I mkae fun of her all the time. Plus we have pretened to be her and have taking control of her phone and texted him things like I love you forever(me). He did not believe that but then I prteneded be more her and I fooled him! I texted to him oink because thta was at the bottom of his text and Icedragon said "You idiot that is his signaure!" and I said "How do you know?" She said "Because I texted to him"
We are sooooo devious........
That is her second boyfriend and when she broke up with him I asked "did he cry?"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty Wow

Post by Tigerstar Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Lovely xD
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty i am awesome

Post by ravenfeather Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:51 pm

hey oceanstorm. watch it. anyway. ravenfeather starts as a young warrior but after some fight or something and got scratched in the neck, moracusiously she servived and became medicine cat she has eyes that change color, she has blue eyes when she is happy or excited, grey/silver eyes when she is bored or has no emotions at the time, and black when she is serrious or has negative emotions.
ravenfeather
ravenfeather

Female Posts : 25

https://www.youtube.com/chezzits12

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty Hiper!!!!

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Werid. You spelled the word wrong and now we will go through hiper all again......
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty Re: oceanclan medicine cat

Post by Shi'ido Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:21 pm

That's cool. So he'll be joining? Awesome,cause we need members.Smile

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty Winterleaf's apprentice

Post by Tigerstar Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Winterleaf's apprentice is mirrorpaw
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

oceanclan medicine cat Empty People go to these clans for Medicine Cats:Lavaclan, Moonclan and Sunclan!

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Ok then So all med cats in Oceanclan are filled!
But there are still open positions for med cat and med cat apprentices in Lavaclan, Moonclan and Sunclan people!
So if you want a med cat go there!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 9:47 pm

okay, i need the people who play the other medicine cats and apprentices to post here! (I don't think there are any medicine cat apprentices though...
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 pm

I have Hollybell apprentice to Raven

Hollybell-Creamy light brown she-cat with pretty blue eyes and a white underbelly and fluffy fur. She is kind, gentle, nice and generous to all. She is good friends with Moonpaw the other medicine cat apprentice, even though Hollybell is older than her and has already recieved her full medicine cat name. Hollybell can be very overdramatic, too helpful and can have when things are funny insane laughter that irrates some cats. She is still a good cat though. She is Ravenfeather's apprentice and at first was cautious of her since Ravenfeather was a former rogue but now has warmed up to her and they are good friends and it does not even seem like they are mentor and apprentice. She treats everyone with respect and even cats outside of the clan with the same respect she would give her leader! She is an okay fighter and an okay hunter-but will fight or hunt to death to serve her clan. She can be when she is in one of her funny moods a bit of a mousebrain and "mentally" unstable. She is actually alright up in her mind she just likes to have a fun time
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Okay, then I still need Mirrorgaze's description. I can get that on the apprentice auditions page!
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 9:53 pm

I have mirrorgaze,

Mirrorgaze is a smaller, leaner, and all out thinner cat than most, she has a dark coat that is a shadowy gray with jet black and darker grey splotches like a calico pattern all over her pelt, with rings on her tail, and paws, ears, tail-tip, and muzzle dipped in a creamy dark black, the darkest colors on her body. She is just like a shadow, you never know she's there unless she makes herself known or you look for her. She has giant misty grey eyes that one can always see his or her reflection in. She loves being a medicine cat. She loves to find out new ways of curing other cats and hates fighting and hunting, but loves battle tactics and the only way she would hunt was to set traps with nightshade to kill prey. Mirrorgaze is very grumpy and moody, and she is not liked by the apprentices and kits because she can be short and rude. Mature beyond her years, she is the youngest cat ever to be made a medicine cat, and she is very proud of it. Sometimes, even full grown warriors are scared of her. She is a favorite of Fallenstar and is very funny and relaxed with her friends, and is also very outgoing and dryly sarcastic around the cats she loves.
Apprentice: 
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down