Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

i know- i just cant get enough of these kits' cuteness!!!

2 posters

Go down

i know- i just cant get enough of these kits' cuteness!!! Empty i know- i just cant get enough of these kits' cuteness!!!

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:02 am

Clan: Cant decide...maybe Lava? Help! Smile

Dawnkit
She is a small she-cat who had a pelt the colour of the sunrise on a beautiful green-leaf morning, and eyes the colour of new-leaf buds on a blossom tree. She is very calm, and will do anything to stop fighting between her clanmates. She is a great hunter, her paws as soft as clouds on the ground.
Warrior name will be Dawnbreeze (may change)

Stormkit
He is a large, stocky tom with broad shoulders, ,long claws, a pelt the gray colour of a cloud in a leaf-bare thunderstorm, and black paws. His eyes are yellow, like the leaves in leaf-fall. He is the complete opposite to Dawnkit, loving to fight and will be the fastest runner in his Clan. He listens to instructions, and is very obedient, untill it comes to a fight.
Warrior name will be Stormblaze.

Parents: Rogues
both are siblings.
History: they were born as rogues. Their mother came into the ___clan camp and gave them to a nursing queen, because she was to weak to look after them herself. They only have known the lifes of clanborns, because their mother died soon after giving them away.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

i know- i just cant get enough of these kits' cuteness!!! Empty Re: i know- i just cant get enough of these kits' cuteness!!!

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 am

LOL!

I would say for the clans, either Rain, Snow or Twilight since they are the clans with the least kits. But if you want to play as them right now, I would say...Lava or Sun. Yeah.

Dawnkit looks so pretty! Very Happy
And Stormkit looks cool!!
Approved.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

i know- i just cant get enough of these kits' cuteness!!! Empty Re: i know- i just cant get enough of these kits' cuteness!!!

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Woot! Smile maybe Lava? I only have one cat in there and all the rest i have like three.....except Twilghtclan but that doesnt count Smile

Lol, rambling.....

JUST IGNORE THE CRAZYZ
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:52 am

OKay, they're Sunclan.....i think. Now i have 5 cats in Sunclan! Smile

Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Hooray?
LOL!!!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down