Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Storyline Guild

+4
Willowpoppy
eaglestar
Oceanstorm
Eagletalon
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Storyline Guild - Page 4 Empty Storyline Guild

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Purpose:
To be charge of knowing the cats in the various clans and listing them in an orderly fashion. This guild helps with the allegiances and keep track of all the cats and their relationships, family, etc. Also,
to make the storyline for the clans. Beside making the storyline for the clans, we also make sure that it is followed. We keep track of the time, and announce night time and day time in the RPs. We are also in charge of the nature and changing the season.

Members:
Runatone
Icedragon
Oceanstorm
Jaybird
Eagletalon
Willowstorm
Eaglestar

Projects:
Clan Storyline
Clan Allegiances
Family Tree for the cats in each clan
Organizing according to creator
Day and Night
Seasons
Kit->Apprentice->Warrior- How long?

Last edited by Eagletalon on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Storyline Guild - Page 4 Empty Re: Storyline Guild

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Ok! Snow plot time! Very Happy

Snowclan: Dawnclan & Twilightclan are propspering. Fallendawn has decided to remain with Twilightclan, but Loudfire decides to return back to her clan. She tells them of the news of the new clans and that Fallen is not coming back. Everything then becomes normal and peaceful once again. But then....
*CLIFFHANGER!*

Hahaha but we actually can't do Snowclans plot yet, since we need to figure what is going to be happening to the Main Clans when the Dawn and Twilight plot is going on. So...any ideas?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue May 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Um...how long will the plots in total take? A few moons?
Let's say. In that time, or any time, we should sort out the clans (recovery, normal camps, etc) I say at least a moon of normalness, where nothing extremely exciting happens (yes to like badgers, minor ones, random fox attacks or find one in the forest, lost kits, you get the point!) Maybe a territory skirmish?
If it's a really long time, then Darkstream's kit, Drizzlekit i think, could come back and be sort like Sol! (like what he did to all the clans. Manipulation, etc)

And in winter, or cool breeze, it gets really cold and then snows? IDK

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Yeah a few moons will be the plots. But agree, Eagle nothing too major should happen now, since we need to focus out attention on the other plot. If we have too many plots going on, we will be divided and it will go a lot slower than normal Sad
So I was thinking about like small things. Like since Fallen and Loud dissapeared, Ocean and Lava could be trying to find them and wondering what happened to them. We could also take this time to develop characters and do work on these clans (like family trees and cats could find mates, have kits, etc.) But I think that should really be it. Maybe a minor skirmish or fox attack if we get bored but basically that should be it.
And of course if someone makes like a lost kit we can do that, lol.

Also, I plan to do Drizzle later, like maybe after Snowclan plot line.

So I think we are done now the "between" period. That was easy! Very Happy Wink
Also, Snowclan lives on the same island as Twilight, Rain and Dawn. Snowclans territory is a higher elevation than the others, and more mountainous, plus their entire island is more northward than the Main Clan island, so therefore it is a bit more temperate than the Main Clans. EX. Dawnclan has a forest, not a jungle.
Because of the combinations of those things, Snowclan does get snow, but only in cool breeze. Wink

Is that all okay?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue May 08, 2012 10:07 pm

cool! OHS (o holy spiriClan) now i want to draw like a topography map. Razz

Now to the actual SnowCLan plotline?

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 08, 2012 10:12 pm

....I guess.
Hey Eagle! Are you going to do the new art contest we have in Awesomeclan?
Also......nvm. I will tell you later......
*cliffhanger!*
lol

Snowclan Plot: Loudfire peacefully returns back home and adjusts to her old life. But then she recieves a startling prophecy from Spiritclan that sends her back to the Side Clans island to do some more investigating! There, she teams up with cats from Dawn & Twilight (maybe?) to uncover the truth and unravel the prophecy...before its too late! She discovers that there was another clan in existence, Snowclan.

Wait....why do we need to make Dawnclan and Twilightclan again?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 09, 2012 12:40 am

the....camp picture one?

huh? Why too late? Before SnowClan like wrecks war on another clan? ??

lol I don't know.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 am

No!
They should all become warriors/apprentices by now, unless it's someone really recently made...

Let's go make that announcement!

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed May 09, 2012 7:10 am

Where? In the RPs? Announcement and News?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed May 09, 2012 10:30 am

No, just in the RPs.
The people who are in charge of that specific clan will announce that.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed May 09, 2012 10:51 am

Show me an example. Smile
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Yeah, the sub topic one. I was just wondering who is doing that contest Smile

Well....I was thinking of the Snowclan plot, but then I though "Why do we even need Snowclan?" which made me think "Why do we even need Dawnclan and Twilightclan?"
So yeah.

...What was the reason Firestar left and went and made Skyclan, btw? Because maybe we could use that reason...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 09, 2012 4:49 pm

The reason was.....EVERYTHING happens to Firestar! lol. that, and because he starts getting stalked by the old SkyClan leader, Cloudstar, who says Firestar is the only one who can help SkyClan because he wasn't descended from the cats who drove SkyClan out and didn't have "betrayal" in his blood yet he was a true clan cat. And so it was Firestar's destiny to rebuild SkyClan before it was too late.

I'm going to do that contest!!!! When I have time....but it's going to be awesome! I'm going to paint the pictures or something and then put the photo on. I tried asking Izzy how she did the online manga drawing stuff, but it was way too complicated and expensive.

Well, snowClan is the only snowy clan, right? I don't know about DawnClan and TiwlightClan, although DawnClan worked out all right with ForestClan.

This is probably early, but what is happening with rainClan?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 pm

"Fire alone will save our clan."
...and all the other clans, even ones that didn't even exist! Maybe you should have added that in Starclan? Hmmm? Might have been helpful!

Expensive? Lol! Ok cool! Very Happy

Rainclan is a new clan that comes into existence because the alley cats in on the Twolegplace island decide to take over the clans. Think like Bloodclan, but afterwards, the survivors stay and actually make a clan
Wink

So....what reason do we need Dawnclan, Twilightclan and Snowclan? Because I am fresh out of ideas....maybe Darkclan could like have something to do with it...like maybe they would start a war or something?
IDK! D:
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 09, 2012 7:09 pm

lol

yeah izzy was like, "oh, but I use a program that cost $50 and the Tablet costed $80." ????? pale

How about. um. something about the balance in SpiriClan and DarkClan?

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Ok, hmm.
MUST. BRAINSTORM. AN. IDEA.

Ok how about Darkclan was like planning the entire plot? Like they knew or made events happen in which Aqua would rebel against Moonclan and Darkstream would take over Sunclan?
But that could have taken place in the clans, in like an alternate present! Very Happy
Oh! IDEA!

Ok, so way back in the past when Dawnclan and Twilightclan had just left the Main Clan Island, Spiritclan and Darkclan looked far ahead into the future to see what would happen to the clans. To Spiritclans utter dismay, they saw that Dawnclan and Twilightclan would become huge and overpopulated, which would lead them to attack each other. In the end, the two clans ended the war by becoming one clan (Snowclan?) But they only ended the war and teamed up so they could attack and destroy the Main Clan islands! A huge war began and in the end, all the clans had been wiped out, along with most of the cats on the 2 islands.

In order to save the clans, Spiritclan had to destroy Dawnclan and Twilightclan. They caused a volcanic eruption to happen at Twilightclan which killed off most of the clan. After that, they prepared a flood to destroy Dawnclan. But, wether it was Darkclan's doing or just fate, a civil war broke out in Dawnclan, led by Forestcreek. At the end of the war, Forestcreek's group, called Forestclan returned back to the Main Clan Island, which was why they were fighting. Because Forest and her followers did not want to leave the Main Clan Island. Spiritclan had no choice though, but to go ahead with their plan and wiped out Dawnclan as well.

Meanwhile, Forestclan had been kicked off the Main Clan Island by Sunclan, Oceanclan and Lavaclan, who didn't want them there. When Forestclan returned back to the Side Clan Island, seeing Dawnclan was gone, made their home their. But, Spiritclan saw that the same thing would happen: Forestclan would grow even bigger than Dawnclan and Twilightclan would have been and would attack the Main Clans. They prepared another flood to come and wipe out Forestclan, but the dead cats of Dawnclan and Twilightclan were against that idea, and so Spiritclan did nothing in the end. They just waited....

I will do the next part! Later! Once I think of it....
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Spiritclan was going to wipe out Forestclan, later but every time they wanted to do it, the dead cats of Dawn, Twilight and Forest stopped them. So there was a long time in which they did nothing.
During this time, Dawn, Twilight, Forest and other dead cats came up with a grand idea. Introduce more clans in with Forestclan. They told their idea to the rest of Spiritclan and they were okay with it! Preparations began to introduce more clans in with Forest, which would help keep the population down.
Darkclan caught wind of this news, and since they wanted the clans to be destroyed, they began thinking of way to prevent this from happening. They decided to cause a flood that would kill Spiritclan. When the flood happened, Spiritclan was able to luckily save some of the cats of Forestclan from being all killed off by the flood.
But Darkclan was done there just yet, they had multiple plans. They had set events to happen in Sun and Moon that would make Aqua start the civil war and Dark take over Sunclan. They also 'made' Solarkit, who would join his father and bring more power and support to Aqua and Mooclan. In this alternate present, Aqua takes over Moonclan and attacks Ocean and Lava, with the help of Sunclan, under Darkstar. The war, in the end, would destroy the clans, though.
Spiritclan heard about this and created the prophecy and events that would lead Ocean and Lava to fight against Sun and 'crafted' Lunakit to oppose Solarkit. They made the prophecy and then sat back to see what would happen.

As we all know, Dark dies, Sun is freed, Aqua dies, Solar dies, Moon is happy, and all is good. That is when Spiritclan begins its plan/prophecy to make the new clans, but Darkclan always has another plan, which they use to cause trouble which, should it prevail, would destroy these new clans.
After these 2 new clans are made, Spiritclan goes about to make the next clan, a clan they deem under the name of Snowclan, in memory of the ancient clan that lived on that island. Darkclan continues with their old, evil tricks to try and destroy the clan, but once again, they don't work. Snowclan is made, and now Spiritclan just needs to make one more clan to balance everything out and then, their work is done!
Darkclan knows that if they continue with their old tricks, the clan will still be made. So they guide the leader of a vicious and powerful alley cat clan, Rainclan, to attack the clans with the lure of more prey, power and territory. The clan attacks the clans, but they are without honor. They do not have a warrior code to guide them and kill off many cats and, their clan is very big. It seems the clans will end....

Enter the Five. Spiritclan's secret weapon. Spiritclan knew something like this would happen and 'made' the Five, as well as the events that would lead the Five to Oceanclan and the prophecy of the Five, as well. The Five go, get advice from a rival alley cat clan at the Twolegplace on how to defeat Rainclan, return, unite the clans and boom! Rainclan is gone, and the war is over! Very Happy

But why did Spiritclan let this happen? Because in the end, they were given with a new clan, Rainclan. Darkclan tried to use them to destroy them, but in the end, Darkclan actually helped them.

The end of Arc 1: War of the Clouds

OMG! I just made up that totally wicked name! How do you like it???
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri May 11, 2012 6:39 pm

......that was cool, but I am totally confused. Why didn't SpiritClan just tell/make ForestClan cats to join the other clans or leave? I doubt they would try to kill all the cats off, as it would make them as bad as DarkClan. And why would they try to introduce new clans?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Mad That was all I could up with.... Sad
I really did not think things all that through.....

Do you have a better idea, though??
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Storyline Guild - Page 4 Empty Pushes asides the curtains.

Post by Shi'ido Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 am

I happened to be reading this. lol! Ocean, your idea is a good start, but I agree that Spiritclan probably wouldn't destroy entire clans. Wouldn't that actually kind of be furthering Darkclan's goals? Maybe instead, Spiritclan had been infiltrated by members of Darkclan? Just an idea.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat May 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Sorry, ocean! I was just being picky Mad

! How about DarkClan wants to gain members before it launches an attack on Spiritclan, so it caused distrust, suspicion, and hostility among the TwilightClan cats, almost like training in the Dark Forest for the real Warriors series, so more cats went to Darkclan, and then when they died (Darkclan causes some kind of catastrophe to wipe out a lot of cats. lol get it?) they went to DarkClan. This way, the DarkClan cats who wanted to destroy the clans were happy, and for the take-over cats, there were still clans to take over.

Then, with DawnClan, DarkClan prepared to go through the plan once more and then they would attack SpiritClan, but Forestcreek caused a rebellion. It was much to interesting to quell, so the DarkClan cats just watched. Like Ocean said, Forestcreek and her followers go to the Main Island and start ForestClan. DarkClan cats fought internally, but the destroy the clans won that battle and they got to destroy DawnClan.

And then I guess this is the same end as Ocean's.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 12, 2012 11:56 pm

...Dx

I'm sorry for being lazy and not reading the whole thing.
Could someone write a breif summary?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 13, 2012 12:44 am

lol hi Jay. I'll give a summery of my idea. This is one option:

DarkClan wants to kill more cats, but corrupt them first so when they die, they will go to DarkClan. So, they do that to TwilightClan, eliminating the whole clan. DawnClan is the next target, but the DarkClan cats want to see what happens with the revolution lead by Forestcreek. After she and her ForestClan leave, DarkClan kills off the remander of DawnClan.

Then some other stuff that Ocean wrote comes here.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun May 13, 2012 8:54 am

Kay, Eagle.

Thanks!

Ocean? A summary of EVERYTHING you wrote?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Well, adding on with what Eagle has:

Forestcreek and her followers, who didn't want to leave the Main Clan Island, head back there but are kicked out by Lava, Ocean and Sun. They head back to the Side Clan Island and decide to make their home their. Spiritclan sees that if left alone, Forestclan will grow huge and will destroy the clans in a horrible war, even their own clan! So they decide, instead of killing Forest, they will introduce more clans onto the same island where Forest lives to keep the population down. They then begin to plan the events that will lead up to this.

Darkclan find out about this and sets events to happen that will destroy the main clans as well as get rid of Forest. Spiritclan finds out about this, though and begin planning events to prevent the main clans from being wiped out. Dark 'makes' Fire, Dark, Aqua, & Solar to take over Sun and Moon who will then team up to take down Ocean and Lava. In response, Spirit 'makes' Eagle and Luna to oppose their counterparts. And thus the main clan events happen and we all know what happens from there.

Dark sends a flood though to get rid of Forest to prevent Spirit from making more clans. Spirit is able to save Forest from being destroyed. Then we go ahead with Dawn and Twilight. Then Snow. Each time, Dark tries to make obstacles to destroy these clans, but they all fail. So they then decide to manipulate an alley cat clan, called Rainclan into attacking all the other clans for power and territory.

Luckily Spirit forsaw this happening and had made the Five to defeat Rain. The Five go on a quest, learn how to defeat Rain from another alley cat clan and unite the clans together and defeat Rain! Spirit knew that Dark would make Rain, but they kept things as they are/were since in the end, they got their last clan, Rainclan! Very Happy

....I don't think I am good with making summaries D:
Just read it in parts I guess...lol Laughing
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon May 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Wait, but I don't understand how adding more clans will keep the population down.

Otherwise, I like it! Very Happy
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Well, with one clan, they don't have to worry about borders, prey or other clans attacking them. Therefore, a single clan can grow greatly without the other clans!

With other clans, there are battles and competiton for the prey, borders, etc.

Simple Science, my fellow Eruditeie.... confused
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue May 15, 2012 12:06 am

I see......sort of. Suspect
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Yeah, lol.

Okay, so, now we should move onto Snowclan, right?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi Smile

Just checking in to see if you have the number of pages/posts done for the clans, like when day and night are coming and going.

Actually, what I really wanted to say was that when you announce it is day/night, you should also begin announcing the weather for the day or night.
I remembered that since it is raining in Lavaclan right now Wink

So yeah, just remember that.

Ocean Out! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed May 16, 2012 6:57 am

Oh, weather? Shocked Completely forgot about that!
JAY! This is my turn to pull you back to this guild! Come back! LEADER!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Just remember for next time Wink

lol
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 17, 2012 5:49 am

I'm back!
I'll edit this... Later!

But... WEATHER? O.o Do we decide the weather? Or not?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 17, 2012 11:44 am

Yeah you do Smile
When you announce day or night you announce that weather as well.
EX. It is night! Weather: Rainy or The weather is rainy

Something like that...you can't change it around and put the stars or something next to it to make it stand out... Like a Star @ heaven

Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 17, 2012 6:11 pm

yes!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Woah. Woah. Now we so need your help Ocean. O.o

Okay, I suppose we can start announcing properly... Tomorrow. Imma kinda tired now. Dx Sorry.

Also, I pressed the Thank You button on Runa's post, and now we can't read it....
Can you fix that?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellastar Sat May 19, 2012 12:11 pm

The member 'Jaybird' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Prey' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Prey' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'Prey' : 1
Bellastar
Bellastar

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 19, 2012 12:16 pm

LOL, I noticed that...hmm...I will try my best to fix it, but if I cant we might not thank each other.
lol!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down