Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Redpit, Ghostwing, and their kits (MoonClan)

2 posters

Go down

Redpit, Ghostwing, and their kits (MoonClan) Empty Redpit, Ghostwing, and their kits (MoonClan)

Post by eaglestar Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:33 pm

I think that I already posted Redpit, but since he was the mate of Ghostwing, I posted him in the queens, so I'm redoing everything.
Name: Redpit
Clan: MoonClan
Mate: Ghostwing
Kits: Shadowmelt, Ivorystone, Blackmoon, and Whiteblaze
Personality: Brave, fearless, good at fighting and caring.
Pelt: Deep red, the color of dried blood
Eye: Amber, sharp
History: Redpit was born in MoonClan. He hates Aquafur, because he thinks that Aquafur doesn't care about anything and is a selfish cat. He doesn't know that his mate, Ghostwing, likes Aquafur.

Name: Ghostwing
Mate: Redpit
Kits: Shadowmelt, Ivorystone, Blackmoon, and Whiteblaze
Personality: Swift, suspicious, good at hunting, and gentle. Close friends with Glowheart. Likes Aquafur.
Pelt: Silver gray
Eye: Light blue, gentle
History: Ghostwing was born a MoonClan cat. Her mother is Speckcloud, an elder, and her father was killed by
a badger. Sided with Aquafur. Her only sibling was killed in the same battle that her father was killed in. Aquafur saved her from going to SpiritClan, and she has loved him ever since. Aquafur also saved Speckcloud.

Name: Shadowmelt
Mate: None (anyone want to volunteer (as tribute to the Hunger Games LOL) to be Shadowmelt's mate?)
Kits: None
Personality: Shy, lonely, suspicious, good hunter, and alert. Sided with Aquafur.
Pelt: Black, black, and black. Oh, did I mention black?
Eye: Dark brown (isn't that so surprising? LOL)
History: Daughter of Redpit and Ghostwing. Sided with Aquafur. Snuck out of camp with Blackmoon and found a humongous rabbit, never caught. Serves as spy for Aquafur. She loves Aquafur and wants to be his mate.
Siblings: Blackmoon, Whiteblaze, and Ivorystone

Name: Blackmoon
Mate: None
Personality: Bold, outgoing, adventurous, good fighter
Pelt: Black with a white crescent on her forehead
Eyes: Startling blue
History: Daughter of Redpit and Ghostwing. Sided with Aquafur. Snuck out of camp with Shadowmelt, was caught and punished.
Siblings: Shadowmelt, Whiteblaze, and Ivorystone

Name: Whiteblaze
Personality: Bold, brave, adventurous, cautious, good at both hunting and fighting
Pelt: Black, streaked with white (or is it white streaked with black? he was white as a kit)
Eyes: Amber
History: Son of Redpit and Ghostwing. Sided with Fallenstar.
Siblings: Shadowmelt, Ivorystone, Blackmoon

Name: Ivorystone
Personality: Headstrong, out-going, adventurous, good fighter
Pelt: black
Eyes: Dark brown
History: Daughter of Redpit and Ghostwing. Sided with Aquafur.
Siblings: Shadowmelt, Blackmoon, Whiteblaze

Last edited by eaglestar on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Redpit, Ghostwing, and their kits (MoonClan) Empty Re: Redpit, Ghostwing, and their kits (MoonClan)

Post by Eagletalon Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Accepted.

I see how their names are all shades of white to black.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down