Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan Camp

+6
Novafox
Willowpoppy
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lavaclan Camp - Page 3 Empty Lavaclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lavaclan Camp - Page 3 Coasta10

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: Lavaclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 06, 2012 4:10 pm

OOC-(In order of deadliness) Redfever, Bluefever, Purplefever, Silverfever, Goldefever. You can read more about in the Medicine Cats Guild. I think he should have either Blue or Purple. And if you get one, you can get the others. But Gold is really rare to get...

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Hazekit could feel the strange kit burning up beside her. She quickly got up and soaked some moss with water, pressing it against his paws and then his lips, hoping he could drink some water. Strangely enough she didn't fine herself nervous around the cat...

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 4:39 pm

ooc: he can have purplefever. PURPLE! I love you

ic: Nightkit was passed out. Still. his fever raged like a wildfire.

Bluekit, Redkit, and Silverkit peeked into the medicine cat's den.
Silverkit: What is it?
Redkit: It looks like a kit!
Bluekit: .....
Redkit: yeah, i think it's a kit! Let's sneak in for a closer look!
Silverkit: Why's it in the medicine cat's den?
Bluekit: .............
Redkit: who cares? Let's go in!
Silverkit: ......
Bluekit: ...............................

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Hazekit saw the younger kits and turned her head, blue green eyes cold and glaring. "All of you. Out. Now." She hissed.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 06, 2012 6:09 pm

OOC-Cats with Purplefever have illusions, visions and weird dreams. They also throw up a lot. LOL
So, what cat should Nightkit pass it on to? And how will it get to go into Oceanclan? A gathering? Man, we sooooo need one of those right now...

IC-Ivoryfang opened Nighkit's mouth and gave him some lavender. It was the last they had left, but it was worth it for the poor, little kit. But, now, if a fever broke out, they were defenseless!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Redkit stood up. "Fine, but you can't order us around! Anyway, aren't we- or at least Bluekit and I- older than you? We're almost apprentices!"

Bluekit nodded in agreement, but could have cared less.

Silverkit stood there feeling awkward. he was the youngest...

ooc: they should have been apprentices ages ago! yeah we need a gathering!

And I guess it should be Hazekit first. It only makes sense. okay wait this is going to be really cruel.

ic: Nightkit threw up.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 06, 2012 6:17 pm

ooc: no, haze and co are all older, they should definitely be apprentices now.

Haze dodged the bile and hissed again at the kits. "I SAID OUT!" She yowled, bristling.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 06, 2012 6:18 pm

OOC-ON HAZEKIT? Lol. "Mama, dada how did you two meet each other and fall in love?" "Well, I first threw up on your mother, and then...."
"WHAT????"
LOL
I still need to call Ice, I am going to call her at like 6. So if I reach her and talk to her and she has not posted by tommorrow, I am taking over her cats! Twisted Evil

IC-"Oh my." said Ivoryfang as she then raced and got some mallow, to help soothe the kits belly. Now that lavender had been completly wasted!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 06, 2012 6:27 pm

"Great Starclan..." Hazekit muttered. "Miragekit!" She yowled for her sister.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 6:39 pm

ooc: Really? Eh, whatever. Doesn't matter that much.

Lol Ocean. That should totally happen.\ And yes. I did say it was going to be cruel.

ic: Nightkit threw up.

Redkit stared at the vomit. "Eww.." he mewed, mesmerized by the colors. Bluekit stared at him in shock. "What is wrong with you?" he meowed. Silverkit, although smaller than the two, tried to haul them out by their scruffs. "Come on! He threw up again! He's obviously not okay!" he argued. Bluekit nodded and walked on his own, helping Silverkit drag Redkit out. "You haven't won yet! I will be the very best!" Redkit raved to Hazekit. "Great SpiritClan I think he needs his head checked too..." Bluekit mumbled.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 06, 2012 6:45 pm

ooc: THAT NO ONE EVER WAS! and yes haha i think thats a great idea! i think nightkit should be apprentice age too.

ic: Hazekit steeled herself and pulled the cat away from the bile, struggling with his bigger body.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 7:05 pm

ooc: What's "THAT NO ONE EVERY WAS"? but yeah totally lol. Have you planned the kits yet?

ic: Bluekit, Silverkit, and Redkit entered the elders' den, which had officially become their new hide-out. Greenkit was listening to Pebblefoot tell a story about a cat who had fought with a hawk, flying on its back, for two days before the cat finally caught the giant bird. "Yeah, go die you mouse-brained bird!" she shouted. Everyone was surprised at her reaction except Silverkit, who had been through the same thing.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 pm

ooc: im gonna be the very best! that no one ever was! - pokemon theme song :] and what kits?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 pm

OOC-Hey Eagle! Get on Chat Box!
lol
I think she meant NightxHaze's kits.

IC-"I'll go get some juniper berries." said Silvershadow as he got the berries and somewhat violently shoved them down into Nightkit's throat. He could deal the blood, the births, the infection, and all the other disgusting things of being a medicine cat-but not the vomit.

Ivoryfang went to go look at what other herbs would help the poor kit.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Oh umm no, do you wanna plan them now?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 06, 2012 8:58 pm

ooc: If you want to. I was just wondering.

ic: Nightkit threw up. He went all limp.

ooc: I am loving this! >: D I'll stop now though.

ic: Redkit yawned. "I'm tired," he mewed, getting up. "Thanks for the stories, Pebblefoot!" Greenkit added. The two walked out the door, which became three after Greenkit jabbed Silverkit with her paw and he woke up with a start. As they drowsily went into the nursery, Silverkit yawned, "Aren't we forgetting something?" but Redkit and Greenkit were already asleep. Shrugging, he fell asleep too.

Bluekit stared at Pebblefoot. Pebblefoot stared at Bluekit.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 am

"Yes?" Miragekit mewed, as she padded up to her sister. Strangely, she wasn't disturbed by the yucky stuff on the ground. "Oh, right." She turned around and walked after Ivoryfang, hoping that she was not hostile anymore. "Try giving him some yarrow? In case he swallowed something else?" She suggested.

ooc: Lol, random herb there. Miragekit's not supposed to know anything about the fevers cuz she's just a kit.

Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 pm

"Okay," Clearpaw meowed, glad that she had something to do. She walked out of the medicine cat's den and out of the camp. She walked swiftly out of the camp and into the forest. She walked as far as she could before she started looking for herbs.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon May 07, 2012 6:23 pm

"So. Why did you stay here?" Pebblefoot asked Bluekit. This was a kit to be taken seriously.
Bluekit closed his eyes. "Teach me how to fight."
Pebblefoot nodded. He sure hadn't been expecting for a request for the fish tickling story. "It's going to be tough, boy."
Bluekit opened his eyes. "I can take it."

Nightkit shivered and fell asleep. All the throwing up had exhausted him.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 07, 2012 6:40 pm

"Yarrow," said Ivoryfang icily, "would just make him throw up more, which he does not need."

OOC-So sickness now and how should Lava find out about Sun?

Silvershadow coughed a little bit. He sighed. He was tired.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 pm

"Take Wildkit and try and look for some more of that nice smelling lavendar stuff. Ivoryfang's out." Hazekit said, her voice thick with empathy for the sickly cat.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue May 08, 2012 12:46 am

ooc: Nova, the fever stuff starts with Hazekit getting sick, so, yeah! You should start it off soon.

Wasn't Lava supposed to get invaded by Sun, actually? It could be a sign from Spiritclan or a cat from Sun comes over.

ic: Nightkit slept. Peacefully, so he thought his fever might break soon.

Meanwhile, in the elders' den:
"This isn't fair!" Bluekit complained. he fell to the ground once again, starting to cry. "I'm not allowed to use my claws!"
Pebblefoot loomed above him. "Of course not! The claws do not make the fighter!" he snapped. "Again!"

Meanwhile, in the nursery:
"SNORE" Redkit snored. Greenkit turned over and smacked Redkit in the face, the same thing she did to him in her dream. Silverkit was curled up in a tiny ball and dreaming of his father.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue May 08, 2012 2:02 am

I think we should stick with either the fever or sunclan invasion, doing both isn't really a good idea. and hazekit shouldn't show symptoms so soon other than a queasy stomach maybe.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue May 08, 2012 4:34 am

Who are the queens at the moment? I have an orphan kit here!

Mistykit looked up from her mouse. (she goes deaf when she is eating okay? LOL) What was going on? she thought. She soon wandered over to the nursery and squeezed through the entrance to Redkit and Greenkit smacking each other.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue May 08, 2012 6:02 am

"But it could also make him throw up his throw up stuff!" Miragekit suggested. "But WHATEVER."

ooc: I'm making Miragekit get it now...

ic: Miragekit started to feel a bit queasy, and the ground felt unsteady. She shook her head to clear up everything.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Clearpaw heard Ivoryfang near by and nodded to herself, memorizing what she had just said.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue May 08, 2012 9:01 pm

ooc: Guys, symptoms for PurpleFever are: illusions, visions and weird dreams. They also throw up a lot. LOL

Don't kits drink milk? Embersong is a queen currently.

So if we're not doing a Sun-Lava invasion, can Redkit travel to SunClan and hear about it and then come back and report?

last question: is it nighttime yet?

ic: Nightkit had a really strange dream. He dreamed he was underwater and standing on the sea floor. The saltwater stung his eyes, but he could still breath. Suddenly, a giant yellow squirrel appeared in front of him. Nightkit reared back, sending a torrent of air bubbles from his mouth into the dark ocean. (In real life, he sent a torrent of warm, sticky barf into the medicine cat's den Very Happy ) The squirrel ignored him and continued swimming on its way. Okay....that was weird....Nightkit thought. But it can't get any stranger, right? He was wrong. A green flower bloomed from the rocky ground, and the giant yellow squirrel swam into it. Or was eaten by it. Then, the flower seemed to release shiny spores like a mushroom, which all exploded, searing Nightkit's fur. The explosion revealed a large hole, which, when he looked down into it, showed the blue sky, like he was at the bottom of an upside down hole. Suddenly, the world re-oriented and the sea floor became like the roof of a cave filled with endless, dark water. Nightkit tried to climb out of the hole to the outside, but discovered a mesh-like screen was in front of it. Panicking, he now couldn't breath in the water, and started to drown. He was hauled out of the water by another mesh thing under him. His catchers were a bunch of blue-polka dotted oysters, who laughed at him, tangled helplessly in the mesh thing, and threw pieces of straw and bright red leaves at him. The leaves turned into a dark haze that made him cough (throw up some bile in the real world, again Very Happy ). The mesh turned to terrifying snakes with the head of badgers, who snapped and curled around him until he woke up (in the real world), panting. nightkit looked around the medicine cat's den. "Where am I and where did all thing barf come from?" he mewed, noticing the puke spiking on his fur and in puddles around the area.

Bluekit fell asleep from physical and mental exhaustion. Pebblefoot gently placed the kit on his nest and watched outside instead.

Greenkit dreamed about a green meadow. Free of annoying brothers. Aka redkit.
Redkit dreamed about a rocky volcano, perfect for training. best of all, it was free of annoying sisters. Aka Greenkit.
Silverkit dreamed about a den made of ice. In the glittering, freezing beauty, adoptive siblings got along. Aka Greenkit and Redkit.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 08, 2012 10:03 pm

OOC-I think we should still do both of the things. Hmmm....OH! I know! Very Happy
I am so Erudite! Wink

IC-Silvershadow looked around. Good. No one was watching him. Carefully, he slipped out of the den and out of the camp. It won't be long now....he thought.

Ivoryfang looked up. More barf? Great! But at least the kit was awake. That was a good sign. "Hi? Um kit? Are you okay? What is your name?" asked Ivoryfang as she walked over to the little kit.

OOC-Okay so Lava will soon be finding out about the Sunclan border thing now! So prepare your warriors! And once the invasion/battle/Sunclan thing is over, the fever can take FULL effect. Now it should be only like minor fever. Later it will get worse Wink
EAGLE! CHAT?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 09, 2012 12:57 am

ooc: Where is Nightkit's description? lol erudite. The library book ordering system is so slow! Crying or Very sad

ic: Nightkit shook his head. "I'm Nightkit and I'm starving. And sick. Who are you?" he asked the strange cat. He should be sort of suspicious, but it's not like these cats were hostile rogues or anything.

Pebblefoot's head soon drooped into his paws. He began to snore.

Bluekit, Greenkit, Redkit, and Silverkit all slept.

ooc: For chat we should get a scheduled time!

Last edited by Eagletalon on Wed May 09, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : chat stuff)
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 am

ooc: I don't really RPed in LavaClan... Now I have no idea what happened.
ic: Diamondwing dragged Rubykit into the nursery.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed May 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Oh Mistykit eats prey 'cause she is almost apprentice age *cough cough OCEAN!! cough* Oh, her mentor will be Mockingflight (Jay's)

Mistykit sighed. This was going to be a loooong day.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm

HAzekit shyly peeked her head from around the corner where she was sleeping, her long and fluffy golden-amber tail curled around her paws and her big turquoise eyes shining curiously at Nightkit. She ruffled her pelt slightly in anticipation, making the colors dance and wave in a shimmery and glossy display of natural coloring. "Umm.. Hi... I'm Hazekit..." She said quietly.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Nightkit's eyes slowly widened in horror. He tried flicking his tail to signal, but it didn't work. He barfed all over the floor. Gasping, he mewed, "Oh, I'm so sorry! Uh, hi Hazekit. I'm, (bleug!) Nightkit. Where am I by the way?"

ooc: Seriously, where is Nightkit's description?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 10, 2012 3:10 am

Umm......why all the barf- wait, he has a fever doenst he? LOL i fail

Mistykit padded softly over to the medicine den and looked inside at the kits. She wrinkled her nose at the horrible smell of barf. "Umh, Hazekit..." she said slowly "I was just wondering where you were. Are you okay?"
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 10, 2012 5:57 pm

ooc: I don't really know, I didn't plan it. But the symptoms are: illusions, visions and weird dreams. They also throw up a lot. I guess that's with the fever.

ic: Nightkit was confused. "Wait, who is this now? How many cats are here? Where am I?" he mewed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 10, 2012 6:51 pm

OOC-Yep, all those symptoms but also with the fever Wink

IC-"Oh, good you woke up." said Ivoryfang as she padded over. "Are you okay, Nightkit? Do you need some more mallow?" she asked, trying to seem gentle.

Icestar yawned. Time to make some apprentices! And some warriors (?)
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Thu May 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Haze + Misty = besties? Very Happy

ic: Hazekit's nose wrinkled slightly at the vomit but she was used to it by now. "The mallow will help," She soothed, "You're safe here. Ivoryfang will explain everything to you, I'll be back later. Don't worry, it's okay." She said, her melodic voice as calming as it could be. "Hey Mistykit!" She purred at her friend, gracefully sidestepping the bile as she headed towards the other kit. "Sorry, I was just looking over our newcomer.." She said, distractedly looking back to check on him.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 10, 2012 8:48 pm

ooc: Should i rewrite/change the Nightkit's description that's in MoonClan for this Nightkit? Also, can I make things interesting by making Nightkit initially like Mistykit, but he and Hazekit end up together?

ic: Nightkit blinked. "Ah, sure, but what's mallow?" he mewed. "And where am I?!! How did I even get here?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 pm

"Well....we found you in a cave, with a bad fever. So we took you to our clan, Lavaclan, so I, the healer or medicine cat, can heal you. And," said Ivoryfang "mallow is a herb that eases your stomach. Do you want some? I might be able to give you some more herbs to help with your throw up and weird dreams and the other symptoms of Purplefever."
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat May 12, 2012 2:30 am

"Okay, thanks. And sure, I'll have some mallow," Nightkit mewed gratefully. now he knew what was going on....mostly. "Where does the purple in this Purplefever come from? Is my tongue going to turn purple?" he asked anxiously.

Redkit and Greenkit slept. Silverkit crept out and stared at the sky.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 12, 2012 8:09 am

"No, no." Miragekit mewed soothingly. "Your tongue will not turn purple. Purplefever is called Purplefever because that's what it's called."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat May 12, 2012 2:49 pm

And then that makes misty hate haze and there bestie-friendship is ruined! plot twist! :O

ic: Hazekit chuckled softly at Nightkit's question. "Your tongue will stay it's own color, my friend. But get some rest, and have some mallow to help with your... stomach." She smiled at the stranger. "I hope you feel better!" She said brightly.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat May 12, 2012 9:48 pm

ooc: o.0 ....or night and Misty thinks it just won't work out and go back to being just friends? which would actually fit perfectly for this song i know...but yeah. Unless you want that. because i would prefer a happier ending ^.^ it was only annoying me because everyone was arranging pairings at kits, and then those kits would instantly bond. That's never how it really works, so...yeah.

ic: Nightkit sighed. "So...why is Purplefever called Purplefever....oh never mind. I'm going back to sleep. Thanks for everything." He ate some mallow and then fell asleep.

Pebblefoot stood calmly. Bluekit was up, panting heavily, his fur messed up. He angrily stopped crying from frustration and pain and sprang at Pebblefoot. The elder batted the kit away, but Bluekit had been prepared. He nipped under Pebblefoot's leg and placed his paws on the elder's throat, to symbolize his claws. Pebblefoot chuckled gravely, and Bluekit was hit by a heavy hind-leg before he could have even dealt the finishing blow in a real fight.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 13, 2012 1:55 am

Well i do love a good dramatic plot twist. So how about this: Haze likes night but keeps it a secret and night likes misty but then after Haze and night go out on a moonlit hunting trip, night starts to like haze, then she gets super happy. Misty yells at her for stealing her tomcat and shes all "i liked him first can you not let me be happy for once" and storms off. Then misty saves haze's life when a tree almost falls ontop of her and they become besties again. Oui ou no?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun May 13, 2012 2:32 am

lol had to read like 5 posts there but I LOVE your idea Nova! Awesome awesome awesome!

Mistykit looked curiously at the kit, her eyes betraying nothing. "Come on then Hazekit, we'd better leave him to sleep." she said quietly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 13, 2012 2:38 am

Why shtank you but thats tiger's idea, hey hi, thanks Razz haha

ic: Hazekit turned to give one last look at the kit, her expression blank, but her big turquoise eyes quizzical. "Mmkay..." She said quitely, and walked out of the medicine den.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 13, 2012 3:12 am

ooc: *facepalm*. Fine, if you guys want to make it all dramatic. This was supposed to be simpler -__- and just more complicated than the regular, "arranged mating" type of thing, where the two cats never look at another cat since they are kits. Whatever. But remember, Misty and Haze are still friends! Nothing has happened yet!
Does Misty know (later) that Night likes her? (because of the whole "tomcat" thing.)
Oh, and also, is Misty going to have a mate after the whole thing? I think she should, just so everyone ends up happy even with all this drama.

ic: Bluekit passed out again. This time, Pebblefoot purred quietly, picked the sweaty kit up, and pushed him into the nursery with his siblings. Greenkit rolled away from Bluekit, instinctively shying from the sticky fur. Redkit snored on. Silverkit continued to look at the sky.

ooc: Is it nighttime?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 13, 2012 4:03 am

Good idea! and yeah eventually he'll tell her, she'll find out etc.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun May 13, 2012 5:36 am

idk if Misty ever gets a mate....lol it would be nice though :3

Mistykit followed her friend, wondering why she looked so quizzical. She shook her head as if to get some water out of her ear, then nudged Hazekit over sideways. "Last one to the fresh-kill pile is a mouse!" she yelled.

Oh, she is almost apprentice age now lol
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 13, 2012 4:07 pm

I can make a male apprentice for misty if you want Smile

Hazekit grinned and shot off, her long limber legs giving her an advantage. She laughed as the breeze shot through her shimmering fur, changing colors in the sunlight.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 am

Only if you want to lol Smile

Mistykit looked over her shoulder and saw Hazekit keeping up with her. She purred as she stopped suddenly and knocked her best friends legs out from under her. Her fur shimmered in the newleaf sunlight, catching the warm rays easily.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon May 14, 2012 11:03 am

ooc: Mmk. Mazepaw: A male apprentice with short dark black fur and blue stripes that wound all over his body. He has intense, and bright icy blue eyes and is bigger than average size, a body built for a fighter. Mazekit is awful at hunting, because graceful as he is, he can't stay silent and isn't quite the best at hiding himself when hes hunting. Mazekit is the strong but silent type, he doesn't talk much around strangers, but is incredibly playful with his friends. A goody-two-shoes, Mazekit is practically never found disobeying orders and no cat is more loyal to Lavaclan than he.

ic: Hazekit rolled and immediately leapt back up onto her feet in a fighting crouch, with a grin on her ace.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Clearpaw walked into the camp and into the medicine cats' den. "What did I miss?" She asked Ivoryfang.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Mistykit's amethyst-coloured eyes sparkled as she crouched down, sprang on to her friend, and pretended she was fighting a badger - with claws sheathed.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 14, 2012 5:24 pm

OOC-UGH! Another cat? Sorry, but between Moonclan and Lavaclan are the most populated clans....so yeah.
I was going to say, "Don't make another cat, Lavaclan is already very big! Willowkit can be mates with one of my kit characters, Darkkit or Tearkit. Their descriptions are on the allegiances, so you can just tell me which one you want."
But it fine now Wink
Since everyone becomes happy in the end and no one goes on some killing rampage.....

IC-"Purplefever was named in honor of the cat who had, like all the other fevers. Redfever was Redheart, Bluefever was Blueleaf, Purplefever was Purplefeather, Silverfever was Silverblossom, and finally Goldfever was Goldstar." recited Ivoryfang remember Silvershadow's lessons on the history of the fevers.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon May 14, 2012 10:07 pm

she has purple eyes?? o.O

ic: Hazekit neatly sidestepped and turned, reaching out with her paws and slamming her friend onto the ground, but not with all of her might.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm

OOC-Purple eyes are awesome! Very Happy
Oh and this may be kinda late, but....

IC-Silvershadow snuck out of camp, very quietly.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon May 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Can Wildkit notice silver sneaking out?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Nightkit murmured, "but why would cats be honored by having a fever...Hey, if I get a new fever, will it be named the Nightfever?" He trailed off at the end, bobbing off into a hazy sleep.

Bluekit was startled to awake in the nursery. He looked around wildly, but relaxed when he noticed his siblings sleeping peacefully. Or, in Redkit's case, snoring loud enough to shake the walls. He closed his eyes and laid down again. "I see," he meowed.

Pebblefoot peered in the direction of the nursery. "What a strange, but strong kit," he mewed. "He has a lot of potential."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next