Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Ideas for Awesomeclan

3 posters

Go down

Ideas for Awesomeclan Empty Ideas for Awesomeclan

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Okay...so I have about 3 weeks before I am going to be out for a bit with my surgery. And I still have a lot of things I need to do. I may not be on a lot this week because of a movie I am going to go see and on Sunday, I am going to need to catch up with my homework since I was out on Thurs and Fri at this special event thing.
So anyway, this topic is where you can post your ideas that you have for awesomeclan! Any ideas that you think would make it more awesomer and you can also post things here that you do not like and want taken out of awesomeclan! That way when I leave and when I am working like a crazy maniac I know what things to change so you will be happy! Wink

So here is my list:
CLAN TRAITS

Twilightclan:
Wisdom
Forethought

Oceanclan:
Spirit
Enthusiasm

Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets:
Independence
Courage

Dawnclan:
Determination
Bravery

Snowclan:
Patience
Loyalty

Sunclan:
Honesty
Initiative

Moonclan:
Intelligence
Thoughtfulness

Lavaclan:
Energy
Kindness

Rainclan:
Strength
Enterprise

THINGS TO ADD
Map
Terms
Leaving
Rank Descriptions
Borders
Gathering
Med Cat Gathering
Spiritclan
Darkclan
Twolgeplace
Info about Warriors
Adopt
Love
Clan Traits
Moon Calender
Slide Bar Thing
Season
Cooler Background
Cooler head Pic
Cooler Icon and Buttons
Cats!

Yeah it is kinda long and um uh disgorganized but I was spying looking at the other warrior websites, and these are some things I found.
Also....I am thinking about another thing....but you will have to wait till Saturday to see that! Good luck! Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Awesomeclan Empty Re: Ideas for Awesomeclan

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:14 am

Oh, you changed your avatar!
Which motivated me to change mine... >.< Sorry for going off topic, BTW.
Um, I have a suggestion, for the Rogue Loner and Kittypets,
I think you are talking about their traits, right? Um, maybe you shouldn't put in their traits because there are some rogues who are selfish and stuff.
Unless you are talking about all the other rouges loners and kittypets.
Or unless you are talking about the ones that joined the clans.
*facepalm* This is such a confusing post! Sorry.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:34 am

I am just talking about rogues, loners and kittypets in general. Obviously, they are not going to be all the same but this how this group generally is.
Thats okay I enjoy your feedback Smile

Nice avatar! Mine is a vampire named Zero! Hahaha

So I need to make a Clan Traits page I think, I need to make something to make all the new users read the important stuff instead of skipping it. I need to allow signatues which I thought I did but haven't. We need to have a map of the clans, islands and clan territories. We need to have a page for Terms that are used by our cats. Um I need to make borders in the territories of the clan (even Lavaclan!) so it will be eaiser to patrol the borders. I need to add places to the Other Places RP like Twolegplace, Spiritclan, Darkclan, Med Cat Gathering, Gathering and other areas. I need to make a page about warriors for people who want to join but don't know what warriors is. I need to make an adopt page, where characters you don't are given away. I need to make a love page to see single cats in the clan and talk about relationships. Moon calendar I need to get, but that might be the hardest one. I need a sliding bar at the top that says events and stuff that is going on. We need cooler pictures....everywhere. And the last thing is to get/make/give an avatar maker where you can create your own warrior cat.

That was a lot. Any other things I should fix?[rand][/rand]

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 am

Oh. I should have known. o3o

Thanks. My avatar, (I remember saying this somewhere else?) is of one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite games. Final Fantasy. Her name is Penelo and she's a healer. Which, doesn't really help sometimes but I still adore here. :3

Whoah. That was a lot. Yeah, sometimes I am just so tempted to skip the big blob of words... But then you have no idea what's happening. It's really hard. If you could customize the pages and stuff more, you could have an option where you can't post until you read the most basic information or something. -.- We really need a coder and a good website builder.

Wait, I thought you could have signatures...

Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 pm

You know when we had the "helpful links/motivational videos or something? I posted a really good avatar cat maker thing. I think the topic might have been deleted Mad , so here's the link for you guys to evaluate and stuff:

http://www.surfnetkids.com/games/create_a_warrior_cat.htm

I agree with everything on the list of ideas. Ooo, it's going to be so awesome! Very Happy

Why is everyone changing avatars? Mine will be Boba Fett...forever!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 pm

NO! I hateth Bobba Fett...because he was so innocent and then bad and then he fell into monsters mouth...and survived! JK, I like him because anyone that survives that monster he fell into deserves credit. I like Jango's outfit better though.
You can change it to a picture on your computer...you know that right?

I know it will be awesome...so I am going to do something to make it more awesome...but I want to talk to you irl before I go ahead with my idea since this affects you. Greatly. LOL

That link is good...but not as good as this! http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=424841.0

How do we make something like that? ^
Maybe I can join, make one and then attempt to copiar it! < Spanish omg!

Ok so I am going to be needing help with all of this stuff that we need to do!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:33 pm

OMG! FOR A SECOND THERE, OCEAN, I WAS ALMOST GOING TO...*sheathes claws.* Maybe I'll change it Jango Fett, yeah, because his armor is cooler. You know Boba's armor is actually his dad's (since all the Maldorians are pretty much dead) but he colored it. Maybe for camouflage? Yes I know but I found this picture good too.

The problem with your link, not that it isn't awesome, is that we would have to make each one of the cats ourselves, or the users in charge of making them...idk. we would try?

okay I can help with stuff. And what effects me greatly? the link?

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Change it to an anime person!

I will do undercover! Puts on mask of disguise! And cloak of invisibility! And camoflaouged shoes! And bright glittery glow in the dark rainbow butterfly fairy socks! Lol

Decipher the message and you will see your future flash before your eyes!

イーグルにはサインインしてください。私たちは始めましょう、我々はしなければならない?さて私の計画は、大丈夫、私のような管理者となることでしょうか?だから、awesomeclanに役立つ、他の管理者は(レイヴン、氷、ベラ)かろうじて今まで上にあるので、より複雑にすることができます!と私は私の手術とすべての前にヘルプを使用することができます。加えて、私が行っていたときには、ラインでそれらすべてを保持する力を持っている!ハハハ!実際に、ただサイトを維持する力と実行しているもの。加えて、私はあなたがそれに値すると思います。うわー...長い記事。私は今停止します。

Hahaha good luck! ^.^
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Fine. Maybe i'll change it.

I like you undercover outfit. I agree. Laughing And the message:
Please sign in to Eagle. Let us begin, shall we? My plan is, or will be a fine administrator, like me now? So, to help awesomeclan, other administrators (Raven, ice, Bella), so until now barely on, it can be more complicated! I will be able to use all the help before and my surgery and. In addition, when I was doing, has all the power to hold them in line! Hahaha! In fact, those running with the power to keep the site free. In addition, I think you deserve it. Wow ... long ー article. I will stop now.

idk, this is what came up when I plugged it into Google and translated from Japanese. So, what does it really mean? This one is a little garbled.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:51 am

Wow.
I do love your outfit, Ocean. Nngh, I changed my avatar because Ocean changed it. Yeah. I think that's why I changed it...

Um, my guess is, it sounded like he wanted you to be an administrator? I dunno.

But yeah, I still think we could learn a lot, [s]and copy a lot[/s], from this site. http://www.warriorcatclans2.com/
It's made from a wiki. o3o
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down