Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonclan Tunnels

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moonclan Tunnels - Page 2 Empty Moonclan Tunnels

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan Tunnels - Page 2 Caves_10

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Tunnels - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonclan Tunnels

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:26 pm

"Finally." purred Wisteriafrost. Soon the Moonclan would be theirs!

Grapefur smiled, at his mate.

Scatterkit yawned. Another battle? What, was her mommy fighting? That would be scary...

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Tunnels - Page 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Storage Outpost

Post by eaglestar Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 pm

ic: Rockheart stiffled a purr as he watched Solarpaw's dumbfounded expression.
Snowpetal eyed her new apprentice. "Well, let's get started, I guess," she muttered. Suddenley Rockheart turned on Thornclaw. "Why did you let Wolfpaw get away from you? He was strong and could've helped!" Thornclaw lay back his ears. Spiketail came to his brother's defense. "He couldn't have helped it! At least we have a strong new MoonClan building up! And once Wolfpaw see's that we're winning, he'll help us!"

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Wisteriafrost sighed and walked over to Aquafur. "Sir," she said, politely "I was wondering if or when you would make my kits apprentices. They are almost 6 moons old, so I was curious as to wether or not they would become apprentices before or after war..." her voice trailed off, before she added "Oh! And, um, I was also wondering when we would be attacking Moonclan's Camp again. Since, I would you know, like to join in with Grapefur." she said.

Grapefur padded over to his mate. He was against the war, but he loved her so he did whatever she wanted to do. Personally, though he thought that Aquafur had tricked her and manipulated her feelings into trusting him and using her for the war. He wanted to tell her...but...

Scatterkit peeped out of nursery with Cougarkit.
"Did you hear that? We are going to be appretices!" Cougarkit exclaimed.
"I know, but in the middle of a war? Not such a great idea." Scatterkit said.
"Oh, who cares! Once I am apprentice, I will beat all of those evil cats, once and for all!" he vowed.
"Yeah...right..." mumbled Scatterkit.
Cougarkit glared at her, but he didn't say anything. Scatterkit shivered a bit.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Aquafur realized he could never go hunting as a leader. The unders simply could not survive without his reason and imput...He nodded to Wisteriafrost, hiding a sigh. "Of course, Wisteriafrost. I will make your kits apprentices right now so they can get training as soon as possible. Also, how about we attack MoonClan camp after they are made apprentices?" he mewed, walking to the center of camp to make the announcement.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

"Um...okay." murmured Wisteriafrost. But really her mind was racing with worry. Her kits could get killed! And that hadn't even been trained! What kind of cat was Aquafur?

Scatterkit yawned and flopped into her nest for a nap. Meanwhile, Cougarkit looked out at the camp full of powerful warriors, wishing he could be one...now!

Grape guessed that since Aquafur had Wisteriafrost's mentor and father-figure to her, he had manipulated her and used those feelings to make her join his side. What kind of person/daughter would fight their father, right? So that was the real reason why Wisteriafrost was even on this side. If it had not been for Aquafur and his mousebrained persuasion Wisteriafrost, Scatterkit, Cougarkit and himself would be the good side of the war! He was also begginning to think Wisteriafrost was starting to realize this, and luckily without his help as she was suppose to, and understand what she had brought on them.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Tunnels - Page 2 Empty Re; MoonClan Storage Outpost

Post by eaglestar Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:43 pm

ic: Rockheart, Spiketail, Thornclaw, and Snowpetal's arguement had turned into an all out fight. Snowpetal joined in with Rockheart, slashing at Spiketail's nose. Maplewing, of course, jusmped in to help her sister. Their shouts carried across the camp. "You didn't even try! You just ran away like a frightened kit!" Rockheart hissed furiously as he raked his paws across Thornclaw's pelt. Rabbitpaw watched his mentor for a moment, then padded off to the camp entrance with an air of indifference and slipped out. Whew! he thought.

eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Wisteraifrost shouted "Aquafur, do something!"
Grapefur launched in himself into the fight slashing at Rockheart and Thornclaw, trying to stop the fight.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" cired Cougarkit with glee as the cats began to fight with each other and their blood spilled. He gazed at with eager happiness (Freaky kitty!)

Scatterkit opened her eyes and was disgusted. Weren't they on the same side? And what was going on in Cougarkits head? She pushed him to try and snap him out of his trance.
Cougarkit growled and pushed his sister back, hard.
Scatterkit hit the wall of the nursery and wimpered as she backed away from what she thought was her brother.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Aquafur was about to tell something to Wisteriafrost when the fights broke out. Instantly, he yowled, "Solarpaw!" and gestured to the kits (he noticed all), while he strode over to the warriors in long, bounding leaps. Without changing the bored expression on his face, he slammed right into Thornclaw, pushing him out of the fight, and then proceeded to barrel the other cats away from each other. The whole time, he kept his claws sheathed and used only brute strength and agility to control his rowdy warriors. He mewed "All cats! Line up here!" as a crisp and efficient command.

Solarpaw didn't really know what he was supposed to do, but since Aquafur had said the kits, he went over to the nursery. "Hey, cut it out! Don't you know we're in a war?" he scolded to Cougarkit.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Wisteriafrost and Grapefur looked at each other, briefly, before lining up in the line with Aquafur.

Cougarkit stuck his tongue out at Solarpaw "Shut up, mouse-brained."

Scatterkit sighed "It is okay, Solarpaw, he is usually like that. But thanks anyway." she said, blinking her gray eyes at him, as she slightly blushed.

OOC-Lol even though they are going to die-LunaxSwift and SolarxScatter Laughing

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Aquafur purred at Wisteriafrost and Grapefur. He leaned towards Wisteriafrost, not budging from his spot next to the warriors in case they attempted to fight again, and assured her, "Don't worry. I wouldn't send your kits into a main battle right after they become apprentices; it's not safe." Personally, he wanted to train them up, make sure their claws were sharpened, from a day or so, and then send them into battle. But they didn't know that.

Solarpaw growled at Cougarkit, giving him a light clout behind the ear. "Respect your elders, fox-dung," he spat. He turned to Scatterkit and his gaze softened. "You're welcome," he mewed gruffly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Wisteriafrost purred her thanks to Aquafur.
Grapefur looked away. He didn't trust Aquafur, not one bit.

Scatterkit purred happily that Solarpaw had come to her rescue. He was so nice!
Cougarkit growled, but didn't respond. One day, he would make Solarpaw pay for what he did!

OOC-Can Aqua(or some evil cat) teach Cougarkit so he can become evil and stuff? A good cat should teach Scatterkit, though Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:02 pm

ooc: Yeah, they're becoming apprentices, right? I don't think Aquafur has an apprentice in the bad side. Flarepaw's (aqua's apprentice) not on the bad side, so Aquafur can take Cougarkit.

ic: Aquafur watched the cats, and then called for Scatterkit and Cougarkit to come over. He purred; with more cats fit and trained for fighting, MoonClan would surely become strong!

Solarpaw blushed and mumbled something. His golden ears pricked up at Aquafur's summons, and he mewed for the siblings to go.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:08 pm

OOC-Okay.
I was thinking that (If Star is okay with this) Glowheart has kits with someone and she names 2 of the kits: Lunakit and Solarkit in memory of her nephew and niece. They are actually reincarnated versions of the original Luna and Solar. They fall in love (once again tongue) with Swift and Scatter and then mate and stuff Razz
LOL

IC-Scatterkit bounded over, happily. She was going to be an apprentice! She would make sure he never broke the rules and that she would be the best apprentice she could possibly be! She wondered who her mentor would be...and if she would be fighting in the civil war against her friends and clanmates!!!

Cougarkit walked, cool and composed. Finally, he thought. Soon he would be the leader of Moonclan and then...the leader of all of the clans! Hahaha!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 pm

ooc: k

ic: Aquafur proceeded with the ceremony. The clan was all lined up too, after all. "Scatterkit and Cougarkit have reached the age of six moons. It is time for you guys to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Scatterpaw and Cougarpaw. I ask SpiritClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior.
Now, since every cat is about here, I will announce the mentors. Cougarpaw, you will have me, Aquafur, as a mentor, and Scatterpaw will have Lostangel (?)."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Cougarpaw smiled. This is perfect. He touched noses with Aquafur.

Scatterpaw was nervous, but also excited. She wondered what Lostangel would be like as she touched his nose.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:04 pm

ic: Rockheart scowled, fur puffed up and ears layed flat. Spiketail and Thornclaw looked at him smugly while they licked their wounds. Maplewing stepped forward after a whispered conversation with Rabbitpaw. "Aquafur, it has come to my attention that we need a medicine cat to heal our wounds. Otherwise, we might be too weak to fight."
ooc: My plan: A rogue will come to MoonClan and say that he wants to join. Instead, the rogue is the mate of Maplewing and he spys on MoonClan for Aquafur and teaches them herbs, battle plans, ect. Later, MoonClan kills him for betraying them. Maplewing is heartbroken and almost commits suicide, but MoonClan decides to save her. P.S. What's going to happen to Aqua's cats once the war is over? I'm thinking of making Rockheart run away and be a rogue by the name of...Fluffy! LOL Just kidding. By the name of Spike. Thornclaw is killed by Wolfsong, and Spiketail is killed in an attempt to murder Wolfsong. Whirlwind is heartbroken and leaves MoonClan to find Rockheart. So I get rid of four cats in MoonClan!
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 pm

OOC-I think the plan is okay, but you will need to ask Eagle, since she is basically in charge of the whole civil war thing tongue
Um for the evil cats they either die, leave the clan, or become good guys. But since Moonclan is overpopulated we are asking that most cats do one of the first 2 options lol.
What will be the rogues name? Will Maple have his kits? And will Rock and Whirl ever come back or make a reapparnce or is that it? Also, they do not need to leave the clans and become rogues. When Dawnclan and Twilightclan come out, we are planning that some cats leave to go to those new clans so yeah tongue
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 pm

ooc: hmmm....yeah, I like the plan. but MAPLEWING CANNOT HAVE HIS KITS!!! NO MORE CATS IN MOONCLAN! NON NON NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
We should discuss this over population problem in the roleplay guild

ic: Aquafur continued with the smile until it became plastered on his face. "Great, but do you not see that we are in the middle of an important ceremony?" he hissed sideways to Maplewing. He could care less about the ceremony but did not like cats interrupting him.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:24 pm

OOC-I was just wondering if Maple WAS going to have his kits because of the OVERPOPULATION crisis in Moonclan.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:43 pm

ic: Maplewing flattened her ears. "Fine," she spat. She beckoned Rabbitpaw, who was looking like he might attack Aquafur. Rabbitpaw stiffened and strode over to Maplewing.
Snowpetal looked amused until she caught her sister's glance.
ooc: Like Cougar said...FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! LOL, JK.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Aquafur nodded before yelling, "Alright, we're done." He turned to Maplewing. "Now, what do you want?" he purred, innocently grooming his paw. He looked upwards to see what Maplewing's reaction might be.

Solarpaw cheered for Scatterpaw. he muttered a "Cougarpaw!..." at the end.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Scatterpaw blushed at Solarpaw's loud cheering for, while Cougarpaw scowled and walked away.

Wisteriafrost was so happy for her kits, as well as Grapefur!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:16 am

Aquafur impaciently turned back to face his clan. "Oh...and by the way...we're going to attack MoonClan now. May I have all able-bodied warriors and experienced apprentices come on the offense, while new apprentices, such as Scatterpaw and Cougarpaw, must stay behind and guard the camp."

Solarpaw gasped at the announcement.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Scatterpaw suddenly felt dizzy. Another attack? At least maybe the war would end now. She was secretly glad that she wouldn't have to fight, but she was very worried for her mom and her dad, and Solarpaw.

Grapefur nodded his head and walked forward, followed behind by Wisteriafrost. The two waited by the camp exit.

Cougarpaw smiled. More fighting. He couldn't wait to go into the battles and fight! Then he would prove himself to the clan.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Tunnels - Page 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Tunnels

Post by eaglestar Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:47 pm

ic: Rabbitpaw stopped beside Cougarpaw. "Too bad you won't get to go to the battle," he sneered.
Maplewing gestured for him to hurry, while Snowfur waited beside her sister. Rockheart pricked his ears eagerly, while Thornclaw and Spiketail chattered like crows. Ebonyfur and Ivorystone were excited, but were, as usual, quiet at the edges.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Cougarpaw snarled back at Rabbitpaw. Soon, he would teach Rabbitpaw a lesson he would not forget quickly...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Moonclan Tunnels - Page 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Tunnels

Post by eaglestar Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:20 am

ic: Maplewing beckoned again towards Rabbitpaw. He let his tail brush Cougarpaw's nose as he followed the warriors out into the tunnels.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:42 am

Aquafur purred at the procession of strong, battle-ready and worthy warriors and apprentices. He watched them go and then followed them out of camp.

Solarpaw tried to smile at Scatterpaw as he passed, but was too nervous. "Bye, see you later," he managed weakly. After the battle, he wanted to get to know her more. Somehow, he had a feeling he would see her again...

ooc: One post in jungle, then to camp
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

"Bye Solarpaw." said Scatterpaw, as she blushed(?) slightly. She hoped he would be all right...oh! And her parents too!

"Haha, Scatterpaw! Crushing on Solarpaw it seems, huh?" mocked Cougarpaw as he padded over to her.

"N-no! Of course not! Don't be mousebrained."

"Oh just shut your trap Scatterpaw! I know you like him." he said. Cougarpaw's eyes turned hard and he growled before he pounced on his sister, as she tumbled to the ground. "

"Don't you ever call me mouse-brained again, you useless piece of fox-dung. You're the real mouse-brain, and ever knows it! Ha! Your so stupid, I bet Solarpaw will never love. How could he love someone so disgusting and idiotic, right?" he said, as his words cut into Scatterpaw like claws of the sharpest kind.

Tears began to come to her eyes, and her throat began to hurt; a sure-fire sign she was going to cry. She quickly pushed him off and ran off to the apprentice den to go sleep. She would be safe in her dreams.

"What a baby!" cried Cougarpaw as she ran away.

OOC-I don't like Cougarpaw.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Aquafur ran into camp, his fur glistening from the rain. "Everyone! Go out there and fight! Fallenstar is bringing the battle to the Tunnels!" He ran out to find her. And kill her.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eaglestar Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:01 pm

ic: My cats surged out of the tunnel, fur still slick with blood. Maplewing was still cursing her apprentice.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:28 pm

"Oh cool! A battle!" cried Cougarpaw as he raced out of the tunnels, laughing hysterically for his first chance to fight. It would be so good to see the blood of his enemies.

Scatterpaw gasped. A battle? Coming here? She was just made an apprentice! She didn't even know any battle moves! But she was more afraid of Aquafur than of being killed so she raced out of the tunnels, following her crazed brother. The only real reason she left was because she was worried about Solarpaw. Was he ok? She had to leave and go find out! She...she loved him.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:48 am

Mintberry flicked her tail and followed.

Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: