Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Hill

5 posters

Go down

Sunclan Hill Empty Sunclan Hill

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Sunclan Hill Silbur10

Sunclan's Hill
A huge hill that suddenly rises up from Sunclan's Field. It is a very large hill covered with green grass and at the top of the hill lies Sunclan's Old Camp. The camp was abandoned due to the belief that it was infected with a horrible plague that ravaged Sunclan. The camp was put at the top of the hill to serve as a lookout for any enemy cats and patrols. The camp's walls are made of pieces of wood and stone. Many Sunclan cats don't sleep in their dens and prefer to sleep out in the open due to their love of open spaces. The camp exit faces to south, or away from the ocean.
The order of the dens from the entrance, from left to right:
Apprentice's den: A cluster of thick bushes. There is no ceiling to keep out the elements due to the Sunclan cats love of the wide and open spaces. Is separated from the other dens by woven branches.
Warrior's den: A cluster of thick bushes along with some rocks. Like the apprentice den, there is also no ceiling and the entire den is open to the elements.
Nursery: A cluster of thick bushes along with some rocks and branches. Unlike the two previous dens, the nursery is covered by branches, woven together to make a roof.
Leader's den: A group of large boulders leaning on each. The leader sleeps inside but will usually sleeps outside of the den. The den also serves as a place where the leaders makes their announcements, known as Highrock.
Medicine Cat's den: A dip in the ground surrounded by thick bushes. The den is covered by branches woven together to keep out the elements. It has a small pool of water in it.
Elder's den: A dip in the ground surrounded by thick bushes. The den is covered by branches woven together to keep out the elements. The den is covered in soft grasses.
Deputy's den: A dip in the ground surrounded by thick bushes. The den is covered by branches woven together to keep out the elements. It is separated from the other dens by walls of rocks.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Hill Empty Re: Sunclan Hill

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 am

Apricotpaw raced back to Sunclan's camp to tell the others about Eagletalon. When she bursted throuh the camp she yelled to the cats "Eagletalon is very sick, I need a medicine cat, and fast!" Aptixtopaw was worried out of her mind, not only about losing there only leader in these turbulent times, but also for new kits and mate.

Darkpelt(Is that her name? I forget and I am on my slow IPod so I don't really want to check) and Fire-eye smiled evilly. Their cunning plan had worked and now they would reap the ripe rewards of it's victory.

Myrtlerose groaned in agony. Now the deputy was sick! What else could go wrong? She would need to check a medinxe cat about her kits when they moved to the new campsite. She was no medicine cat, but yet she knew that her kits were overdue. Why did bad things always happen in the worst of times?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:18 am

Jaywing turned around. "Yellowkit, they've found your mother. And she's hurt." He hissed through his mouthful of yarrow.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:03 am

Blackhole raced toward where Apricotpaw's scent led from, running as fast as possible. "Yellowkit, follow me or go back to the camp! It's your choice." Coalkit woke up, hearing the yowls. He took off, and followed Blackhole secretly. Hopekit got worried, and followed her brother. Then she saw Yellowkit, and asked "Are you going?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 pm

ooc: erm... i thought Yellowkit was in the woods with that guy medicine cat apprentice...or she fell asleep in camp....and does Hopekit mean Leafkit? he ouwld still be in the nursury. I'll just pretend it was directed to him, and that Yellowkit is in camp.

ic: Leafkit yawned. "That would probably insult Mom's pride. And beside, with all these able bodied warriors going, we would get in the way. Think about it; Mom's the only dep who was awake and leading, and now she is in a coma. Everyone else is in a coma. The leader's in a coma. What if we got lost? We would practically scare Bleackhole and all the awake cats into a coma. I'm going to help someway else, and i suggest you join me. Otherwise, fine, but don't look at me when you get eated by badgers and worry Blackhole sick."

Yellowkit yelled, confused, after Jaywing, "I know! That's what I was trying to do, find her, but now that she's found i don't know what i can do..............." No one seemed to understand or care to listen to her.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:57 am

ooc: Sorry. But... you know... Hopekit? Hope the orphan kit?
ic: Coalkit eventually got lost so he went back to the camp. Hopekit shrugged. "You're quite right... I'll stay."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 pm

ooc: No i mean was Hopekit talking about/to Leafkit? becasue it was directed to Yellowkit, but it should have been Leafkit. I think.

ic: Leafkit flicked his tail. "Whatever." He went into the camp center, sat in a puddle of sunlight, curled his tail around his paws, and rested his head on his tail. He was dreading to go to sleep, because he always dreamed about swimming.

Yellowkit crept into a corner feeling misunderstood and useless.
She curled up into a little ball and buried her face in her fur.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:17 am

Coalkit started tossing moss ball around, and accidentally whacked Snowstorm in his head. "Ooops." He thought Snowstorm was going to kill him, but instead he tossed the moss ball right at him, and purred. "Wanna have a competition? I was called the best moss ball tosser when I was a kit!" Coalkit blinked, but soon started to play with him.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 am

Apricotpaw raced back to the New Camp as fast as she could, she wanted to go back to help make the camp, especially since new cats would be moving there soon. She both excited and sad about that. She was excited that her idea was being used but sad since it was for a bad and sad event.

Myrtlerose hurried over to the New Camp, since that was where most of the cats were going to.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:22 am

Leafkit started to doze off, to his dismay. To shake off the yawns, he decided to go to the new camp, just for the sake of it. He stood up, stretched, and moddily tromped over to the site.

Yellowkit sniffled, but she had fallen fast asleep.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am

Coalkit hurried to the new camp. "I'm gonna help!" Hopekit paused and followed. "W... wait!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Leafkit crept into camp. The dark, shadowy, creepy forest at night had given him the willies. "yellowkit!" he called. The sound echoed around the clearing a bit before fading away like the silhouette of an object sinking into murky water. He sighed and put his nose to the ground. Siblings, even after a short, about four moons together, could easily distinguish each other's scents. Leafkit wrinkled his nose to concentrate. Approaching the nursery, he half-heartily purred at his parents', knowing what danger they were in, which deepened into a full throaty purr at the scents of his siblings. He suddenly missed Coalkit's antics, but dismissed the thought to follow Yellowkit's trail. He found her curled up in a little ball and fast asleep. "hey, wake up." Leafkit gently nudged Yellowkit. She stayed asleep. Suddenly exhausted, he hunkered down beside his sister. Not wanting to disturb her now, Leafkit rested his head on his paws to keep watch until she woke up.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:27 am

Snowstorm padded in the entrance. He tasted the air. Kits? He peeked in the nursery, surprised to see Leafkit and Yellowkit.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Leafkit relaxed in relief as he saw the shape and noises were only Snowstorm. "hello," he mewed, giving the warrior a piercing stare, like 'move along'. Leafkit had been in a pounce/crouch position, ready to attack the rabid badger that he had expected. He decided it was time to wake Yellowkit up, even though he wasn't tired. For some reason, it felt like it was only sunset instead of approximately moon-high. (ooc: *cough*) He poked his sister's paw. "Hey. Wake up." But she stayed dead to the world. Leafkit sighed. "What is it about deep sleeping in this family?!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:31 am

Snowstorm purred in amusement. "I guess it's because of your father's sleeping skill!" He looked at Yellowkit, and asked Leafkit. "Should I bring her back to the new camp?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:25 pm

"Eh?" Leafkit tilted his head. "What? Blackhole has skills, sleeping skills? Weird. Okay, thanks, but I'll get her back to camp on mah own." He continued tugging on her paw. "She'll wake up shortly."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 am

Snowstorm added. "And day dreaming skill. He was day dreaming when you guys were born!" He looked at Yellowkit. "Ok. I'll go check around the camp."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Leafkit purred. "I remember Eagletalon screaming about it!" At that moment, Yellowkit finally woke up.

"Huh? Leafkit?" she asked, blinking her eyes.

"That's my name. Don't wear it out. Now, I'm going back to the new camp. Are you coming with or not?" Leafkit offered a paw. Yellowkit agreed and got up.

As the siblings left the deserted nursery, Yellowkit called out to Snowstorm. "We're going back to camp now, Snowstorm! Is that okay?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 am

"Wait for me!" Snowstorm ran up to the kits. "All ready. Let's go."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Leafkit nodded. He and Yellowkit walked over to the new camp.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:44 am

Snowstorm followed, looking at his old camp one last time. He'll miss this place, even though it was quite close. He sighed and kept up.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri May 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Eagletalon reached the Old Camp, panting from trying to keep from bleeding again. She felt nostalgic and sad, remembering the good times spent here-until Darkstream- and that blasted plague-ruined it forever. She stared at the sleeping cats. They unnerved her, and she hoped they would find an antidote soon. She got back to planning a training strategy that would make sure she would beat Darkstream, no matter what.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Darkstream walked into the Old Camp. This was the perfect place to give birth, no one would come here and if they did...She then layed down in the former nursery and began pushing.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Eagletalon trotted into the old camp, returning from a hunting trip in the field, a vole merrily swinging from her jaws. Then, she heard noises. Dropping the vole into her freshkill spot, she padded over to the source. And nearly gave herself away when she saw Darkstream. The revenge-thirsty former deputy almost pounced on the enemy and would have tore Darkstream to pieces if she hadn't noticed that the cat was kitting. Eagletalon would have to wait....she slunk away.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:00 pm

OOC-Even though Darkstream is so evil and vunerable right then and there, Eagletalon has a soft side doesn't she? Crying or Very sad It's so cool!

IC-Darkstream moaned and yowled as she pushed the kit out of her body. If anyone else in the clan had known about the kit, she could lose all of her power in the clan and she would be back and Step 1. She would keep the kit hear and visit every now and then and when it was older enough she would bring it to the clan...
At last, Darkstream finally pushed the kit out and began licking it to warm it up. There had been only 1 kit, so she was lucky there was not more or else that could be problematic. Plus, with one kit, she could focus solely on this kit to be strong and powerful so that her kit would succeed her. The kit was a female with a light gray pelt. Shortly after she started feeding her kit, she opened her eyes to reveal dark blue eyes. Darkstream had decided to call her kit, Drizzlekit.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:OOC-Even though Darkstream is so evil and vunerable right then and there, Eagletalon has a soft side doesn't she? Crying or Very sad It's so cool!

IC-Darkstream moaned and yowled as she pushed the kit out of her body. If anyone else in the clan had known about the kit, she could lose all of her power in the clan and she would be back and Step 1. She would keep the kit hear and visit every now and then and when it was older enough she would bring it to the clan...
At last, Darkstream finally pushed the kit out and began licking it to warm it up. There had been only 1 kit, so she was lucky there was not more or else that could be problematic. Plus, with one kit, she could focus solely on this kit to be strong and powerful so that her kit would succeed her. The kit was a female with a light gray pelt. Shortly after she started feeding her kit, she opened her eyes to reveal dark blue eyes. Darkstream had decided to call her kit, Drizzlekit.

OOC: This is the ghost of Ebony coming.

IC: A dark fog formed at the ground two fox-lengths from the place where Darkstream had just had her kit. Whispering voices seemed to come from the fog. Then they all vanished with the fog. In its place stood a black furred she cat with eyes which appeared devoid of all life.
The black furred she cat cast her eyes into her grand kit and then back to her daughter. "Greetings, my daughter. I see life has been kind to you." Then she smiled in a way which revealed bloodied teeth. "Death has not been so kind to me, I'm afraid to say. Now...tell me how things have been."

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:29 pm

"Mom..."whispered Darkstream. She was suprised that she had come and seen her, personally she didn't even think that to be possible. "Fire-eye, my mate and I have taken over Sunclan. We also killed the deputy, Eagletalon. Soon we will attack Oceanclan and conquer and then from there we shall rule over the rest of the clans! Oh and I plan to raise Drizzlekit here so not one knows about her until I am ready for her to join the clan." she said. Darkstrean was confident that all she had said would come true, no matter what.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shi'ido Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:"Mom..."whispered Darkstream. She was suprised that she had come and seen her, personally she didn't even think that to be possible. "Fire-eye, my mate and I have taken over Sunclan. We also killed the deputy, Eagletalon. Soon we will attack Oceanclan and conquer and then from there we shall rule over the rest of the clans! Oh and I plan to raise Drizzlekit here so not one knows about her until I am ready for her to join the clan." she said. Darkstrean was confident that all she had said would come true, no matter what.

Ebony's smile stretched on, but her dead eyes made her appear insane. Maybe she was. Then the smile vanished. 'Yes, I never believed in SpiritClan either. It appears I was wrong. I was driven towards another place, a dark place with no prey and everything is dead. Darkclan." Then life slowly returned to her eyes. "My mother is also there, being tormented by other cats. Someday though...someday we will take over Starclan and make them suffer as they have made us suffer."
She asked "Tell me about your mate, Fire-eye." Then she smiled and nodded. 'I like your plan. "Punish those cats for what they did to me. And keep the kit safe." She smiled down at Drizzlekit.

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:44 pm

"I see." said Darkstream. "Fire-eye is a good mate. I don't know if he knows about the kit yet or not and I am unsure of when to tell him of her. I am going to train Drizzlekit to become my successor when I die. And that is it really." finished Darkstream, unsure of what else to say.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:02 am

ooc: Shi, I am going to edit your post so it says SpiritCLan and DarkClan. Sorry, I am a perfectionist Razz

ic: Listening huddled behind a shrub, Eagletalon was now convinced that Darkstream was utterly insane and evil. (I'm assuming that Eagletalon cannot see Ebony) The exiled deputy sullenly flicked a fly with her long claws. First of all, Darkstream talked to some invisible entity. However, more worrying were the things she sprouted. Eagletalon formulated a plan that looked like it would solve everything: she would catnap the kit while the mother was away, hide it somewhere, kill Darkstream, Fire-eye, yada yada etc. It was a cruel plan, but necessary. If the kit was raised by Darkstream, then it could never live a clan life or a peaceful one as a loner. Eagletalon stretched out her lean body against the warm earth, pleased that her long wound was healing well. She returned to observing Darkstream.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 pm

OOC-I am going to end this conversation now. I am going to make it seem like Ebony left.

IC-Darkstream saw her mother, Ebony gently fade away and return to Darkclan. Soon though her mother, her grandmother and all of her family would rule over all of the clans! Not just Sunclan but Oceanclan, Lavaclan, Moonclan, Darkclan and even Spiritclan! No one could stop them!

Darkstream calmed down a little bit and looked at her kit with soft, gentle eyes. She would train her kit and make sure she would grow up strong. She had a big destiny ahead of her if she was going to be the leader of the clans.

Darkstream hid Drizzlekit in the nursery where she slept peacefully. She would return to her tommorrow to feed her and when the time was right, train her. When she was done with training she would take her to Sunclan. For now, though, no one could know she had a kit. It could be used against her.

She didn't worry about animals coming to take her away. Cats had lived in this camp on this hill for ages, and their scent would stay for moons. She would be safe her, for now.

Darkstream licked the top of her daughters head and then walked away. She looked back one last time at her sleeping little angel before leaving the camp.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Eagletalon crept deeper into the bushes as Darkstream walked past. She wanted to put her plan into action, but it wasn't the right time. Plus, if she kidnapped the kit now, Eagletalon would have to find a queen to talk care of it and feed it. And that would be in SunClan camp. It wouldn't work, definitely, because Darkstream would find out, a search, etc. She would have to wait until right before the take-back attempt. Meanwhile, her stomach growled. Eagletalon limped to her fresh kill pile. Taking a mouse, she began tearing at it.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum