Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

VERY off topic.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VERY off topic. Empty VERY off topic.

Post by Jaybird Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:43 am

I know, this is weird and sudden, for me to suddenly ask, but what is SOPA? And what do they plan to do?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

VERY off topic. Empty SOPA & PIPA

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:18 pm

At first I had no idea what you meant Jay but then I stumbled upon what you are talking about and now I know and I believe I have answer to your question.
Google along Wikipedia and many other sites are 'blacking out' or protesting SOPA. What is SOPA?
There are 2 laws that are going to be passed by the Congress of the USA, called PIPA and SOPA. They limit piracy issues and other things that really do not know about but apparently they are going to take a negative effect on the web, especially Google and Wikipedia and thus they are 'blacking out' and protesting it so these laws will not get passed.
I don't really know how much they effect you Google and Wikipedia, Jay, Runa, and Lion but if you know about it over there then I guess it must be a world wide internet crisis sort of thing.

I also don't know how this will affect Awesomeclan. It may not even affect us at all, but I have no idea.

If anyone has more info about this then please share.

Thanks! Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

VERY off topic. Empty Re: VERY off topic.

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Here, I learned all about it at school: (although you can also click on Google's black rectangle covering the logo)

SOPA and PIPA are the Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect IP Act. Long story short, they would, if passed by Congress, have all websites that carried any infringed copyright deleted.
For example, you know how on Youtube you sometimes listen to a song that perhaps has a video of an anime in it, or copyright material, and then you go back to the link and it says, "We're sorry, but this video has been removed due to copyright." Well, that means Youtube, the whole site, would be shut down permanently shut down.
If there ever was a small copyright infringement, the whole site would be shut down. Search engines such as Google, Bing, and Wikipedia would be shut down forever.
This was made so authors, bands, etc. could get money from the product they made. For example, you can find and download any song you want eventually. But, the maker of the song will not get any profit.
However, the internet is a big part of American's economy, so it would probably drop. The bills would be like, as my chorus teacher put it bluntly, "Preforming a surgury with a chainsaw. " Eww, but you get the point.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Do you think, if it is passed, will it have any effect on Awesomeclan?

Thanks. I learned a little bit about in Social Studies, but then after I posted this I watched a video about on YouTube. So I know a bit more about it now.

Also, in other news about this topic, Ravenfeather signed a petition against it.

Also, in more news that is NOT about this topic, Bellastar says she is going to try and be on more often.

We will have to wait and see how all of these things turn out (Especially the last one! ^ LOL)
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:15 am

... Thanks for making it short.
I had no idea that this even existed, until the day before yesterday.*sighs*
Maybe it will affect us I mean, because we have a Warriors RP and that is based off the original book?
But that's unlikely, I think.

And, yes, hopefully.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Lols about your last statement, Izzy told me in school and she was telling me what she might do on AwesomeClan, since I have filled her in on what happened to Bellastar in her absance. LOL it makes me crack up just thinking about it lol!

Anyway Jay, you are right. I also discussed it with Bella in school, but it seems like the laws have been shot down/ less supported so they at least will not pass them for now.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:05 am

Oh great.
Wait... Oh, never mind.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 am

O, Okay then.

Anyways, along with teh very off topic thing, HAPPY NEW YEAR! YAY! Thinking Very Happy
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Yeah! I'm so sleepy... *yawns* At least it's quieter outside now, when it was New Year's Eve's, my ears... Ugh...
Another of topic thing, does this hurt your eyes? I think it was an epic fail. And I only noticed after I made it. Ha ha.

BTW Ocean, can this form use CSS code?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm

it doesn't hurt my eyes but all the squiggles are giving me a headache.. It's good thouhg.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 pm

HOORAY FOR NO DUMB STINKY LAWS! Very Happy

AND ALSO A DELAYED HAPPY NEW YEAR! (A very delayed new year lol)

This does not hurt my eyes but it is hard to read the words. What are you going to use it for?

The whosawhatsa? The CSS code? What in Spiritclan's name is that? If you explain it to me, I might be able to make it happen Wink

I just noticed that you, Runa, and Lion celebrated the New Years before us! Lucky! But not for next year! LOL

^ I doubt that will happen tho Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:23 am

Yeah.

That's what my "teacher" said. So... Fail. >.<
It's called a template or post background, and we type on it. Yeah.
CSS coding is a code where it allows you to cram countless words in an image and stuff, so basically, you need CSS coding, but maybe you don't... Here:
VERY off topic. CharTOP[background=https://2img.net/h/i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l487/Leafyona/CharMID.png]Test[/background]VERY off topic. CharFOOT
Oh well. Fail. It couldn't show the middle part, where you type on.
And it's too big... I'm more used to the other site.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:10 pm

I could add the CSS code whateveritiscalled thing if you want me to, Jay Wink

I like the pictures! They are cool! I also like the saying that you said or wrote in the other picture before Smile

In other news, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! GO TIGER! Wink Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 pm

...you do know that's it's the year of the dragon now, right?

Although I like tigers. I was born in the year of the tiger.

YEAH go Charizard! I love you

That's all i have to say.....
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:19 am

I know! Well......I didn't know it was the year of the dragon.......

But all I was saying was that I am tiger and like Go Tiger!

...........Yay
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks. Could you add it? I'm planning to do a Warriors themed template soon.

I'm a dragon... So is Runa and... Lion? No, he's a snake...
Anyways, there this saying in China, Beijing, whatever, I don't know, it says that if you don't tie a red string around your self in your own year, then you will have bad luck. (Or something like that.)
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Speaking of users, where has everyone been lately?! Even the 'regular' users aren't on.

Really? My parents told me something about the bad luck stuff, but i didn't know about the red string. interesting.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:17 pm

To Jay: Ok sure, I will try to add it Wink

To Eagle: I know! Where is everyone? Maybe they are just taking a break with the updates and all........but they SHOULDN'T!
Laughing

The Red String of Good Luck is interesting. When I was typing this, I put the Red String of Good Lick! EW!

Also, I was wondering if I should like email all the users that have existed to tell them like to come back and everything like that.....
Obviously I will not do the "regular" users and other people, but I thought I would be just a good idea to get everyone to come back and all.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm

That'd be a good idea...of course not really, or sure maybe, to the poeple like Shi'ido and Tiger and Flame who said they were leaving due to time, etc. I feel like a lot of people were like What??? when the cleanup happened and everything was deleted.

Also, we still need to attract new members. How did you get epople in the first place? Izzy said something like Amazon? We should do whatever you did in the beginning again to get new people, because it worked the first time. Remeber the golden days? Sad
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

VERY off topic. Empty The Gardener Speech, lol

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Yeah I agree. Like the people would join but they had no idea what to do, so they just left. I am going to send like a "COME BACK!" email to all the people that left. It will be the same for most of the people, except people like Tiger, Flame and Shi who left because they were busy and such. Also, I will obviously not send it to the 'regular' users.

Oh yes....the Golden Days *reminiscines* Sad
Well, I did post multiple topics on Amazon on the Warriors Discussion Pages of the Books, but everything on Amazon has slowled down incredibly, so I don't know how much help that is going to be. Thats how we got people like Shi and Tiger. Maybe we could ask how Jay and Runa found the site and see if we could use that method to help get more people. I could also try changing our search words in a search engine into something else so more people can find us.
We could be the best Warriors website there is, but we will die without any users. So now it is more important than ever to get new people.
I will try to email all the users to get them to return and everything, but everyone will need to pitch in and do their part right now.
Awesomeclan is like a flower, a very delicate flower. And we are the gardeners that take care of that flower. There might seem to be a lot of gardeners, but many have left and given up on that flower. Right now, there are only a fewm, hardworking gardeners left and we do all we can to help make that flower stay alive. Right now, we need to concentrate on getting more gardeners so the flower can blossom to its full height and survive.

Okay. That is it. That was my speech lol. I think it was pretty good Very Happy
Lets just hope it works. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Even though I am a bad gardener! i care for this garden! Because like my (long live rest in peace) bean plant/Bob, it reaps a worthwhile product! The beautiful flower of happiness and entertainment from continent to continent across the world! That's right, Canada and American and Asia and Europe included! We cannot give up on it! Ever! Let's never finish what we started, and constantly improve keep the torch aflame! Or flower! Can't it just be that paintbrush flower because it looks like a torch and a sunset and is a flower! Or that doesn't matter! okay Very Happy

new motto: SPREAD THE FLOWER!!! (flower power? no. -_-)

HOT WHEELS BEAT THAT OCEAN because I know you like both metaphors and challenges.

hah hah "good bye halcyon days". Get it? Anyone?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 pm

LOL, Eagle. Good speech and I agree!
Lots of !'s

How about Awesome Power? Or Gardener Power? Or Awesome Gardener Wielding a Torch and a Paintbrush that can make Flowers and Sunsets?

METAPHORS! YEAH! ok yeah

The word halcyon is cool looking. Very Happy

Nice speeches! Care for anyone else to volunteer a speech? Runa? Jay?
Smile

We need to work together in order to make Awesomeclan the best it can be! If we work hard and believe that we will do it, it will happen! Hooray for Positive Thinking! Mind over Matter!

P.S. Eagle, do you want to try out the Chat Box? I think it is so cool! Very Happy

P.P.S. We should name the Chat Box. I was thinking Ciela. Or Cecilia. Razz

P.P.P.S. I need to come up with a better metaphor speech! Next time! Next time, I will win! ARH! BATTLE CRY!

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 am

Oh, I found the site through um, Amazon?
I could tell people on Pokefarm, because there are about a few hundred thousand Warrior RPs there. JK. No, seriously, there still are a lot.
To be honest with you, I was very confused at first. It was very confusing, and I didn't know what this is. You should have a forum that tells us what Awesome Clan is, maybe, and clean up the news a bit? Something like:
Season: asdadjlkasjdk;a
Weather: blahsdljahdjalsdjsd
Clan News:
Oceanclan: sjajdk;sjd

Something like that.

Oh, could I also suggest that you change the background a bit? It's slightly depressing.

P.S [background=][/background] Isn't CSS code, it's BBCode, sorry.
P.P.S I will try to make a speech later, but I'm horrible.
P.P.P.S If you are going to send an email, are you using the forumotion email thing or your own?
P.P.P.P.S If you are sending that speech, uh, could you make it shorter? It's kinda long and winded...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am

Ok... I was just randomly playing around in this site and found this. Just like the title. Maybe I can try telling those English or Japanese super good at English that like warriors this website in Yahoo! Japan. Maybe. Since Japanese people isn't so great at English, it might not work.
And Lion, he is quite busy+Not really aloud to play computer+Super slow ipad and computer= Not really online~
Templates!? Teach me in a sleep over, just you and me, no Tina or Bonnie. I want to make warrior templates too! Maybe I can draw the pic for you?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 pm

I did try to clean up the news by adding the widget as you may see. But not all the important topics are in order yet. I have lots of things to do before everything is set in stone and done. I think I might be able to get everything done by Winter Break or the last week in Febraury.

I tried to change the barkground before and failed Sad But I will try again! Very Happy

I will make sure I add the BB Code as soon as I can.

I am not going to be sending my super long speech lol.

I will basically say Hey, Awesomeclan here and we organized the site and everything and we need more people to join and be active. So I encourage you to come back If you do return this is what you need to do if you want to make a character and rp.....if you have any questions ask Suesy Bod. Bye! Also we need lots of more people so it would be great if you advertise!

That would be great Runa Very Happy

It is okay with Lion. I guess I should not send him a come back email, not like I was anyway. Tell him about what is happening here and keep him updated.

Lol, it is Tucker not Bonnie Wink

Eagle, you will need to try and get Stream to come back and/or Bella as well.
I will work on Ice and Raven!

I will be using the forumotion email thing, but you guys do not need to worry about it since I am not sending it to you guys since you are 'regular' users.

This my TO DO LIST for awesomeclan
1. Make clan sub-topics for Moon, Lava, Dawn, Twilight, Rain, Snow, Cliff and Marsh. Oh and also Other Places.

2. Send non-active users "Come Back!" emails.

3. Organize Important Topics so people can better understand them. Also decide on Time in the Clans and other stuff.

4. Post to replies and roleplay on roleplays.

5. Add BB Code and change background.

6. Make character auditions for new cgaracters,

7. Update Calendar to show when all the events, gatherings, and etc. are.

8. Organize Groups/Guilds.

9. Add topic in Archives to tell what has happened.

As you can see it is a lot of work! ^ Maybe I will get it all done on time, maybe I won't. Also it is not in the exact numerical order so yeah.

Everyone just hang on and do your best with advertising and stuff like that! YEAH!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 pm

heh I win Ocean! At least for now...

Yeah Bella keeps saying she will get on and post this really long post we have benn talking about, but she hasn't. I will pester her more. Runningstream....I don't see her that much anymore, only at school, and only in the hallways. When she says she will, she doesn't. I'll try asking her again.

Sure I'll try out the chatbox! Aafter i figure out how it workds.... And really? name the chaat box? How about... Chatot lol jk. HA HA?! GET IT?! yeah justno.

and the halcyon days thing (which mean like good days) USEFUL VOCAB! is actually from Bleach, when Orihime is kidnapped by Uloquiorra and she gets 24 hours to say good-bye, and she writes it on a piece of paper, which is like "farewell good days..." etc.

Yay good work Ocean and everyone! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Any advertising would be grate! We have nothing to lose Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I love this face Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 am

... Acck. I had this speech, but it disappeared. Whatever.
Yeah, that sounds good.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 am

Great idea Eagle! Chatot! Very Happy HOORAY!
LOL

I told Bella to post it as well, and she was like Where do I post it? She said it was going to be funny, so all we need to do is wait. LOL

Sorry about the speech, Jay. That happens to me too many times! D:

Okay, so I got lots of work done but you may not notice it. I changed the background, so any feedback on it will be great! ;D
I also found out about the BBCode and below there is something under OPTIONS that says Disable BBCode or something, so I think you guys have been able to do it all along!

Um I also sent all of our users a COME BACK! email, and from the fact that Lepardfoot is here I can tell it is working. So all we need to do now is wait and see.

I posted a topic about what has happened in the Archives section for all the new people to read to see what has happened.

I organized the FAQ section, so yeah. Anyway helpful advice will be...... um... helpful. LOL

I also organized the Guilds! HOORAY! So now, it is up to you guys to tell me what guilds you are in/going to be in. (Maxium of 4, minium of 1) Then based on that stuff, we can make allegiances, new guild topics, and get working! Very Happy
The faster we get this done, the quicker we can get all the work and stuff above down ^

I am also thinking about making a Newsletter, but I don't know just yet Question

Ice, Raven and I are also going to be making maps and with some luck we might just be able to post them to show you guys what the islands and territories all look like.
We also shall be working on clan traits so new people can see what an average ____ clan cat is like.

I also upadated the calendar! And we have a gathering tommorrow! JOY! LOL, it is okay if we don't make it but we need to get back on track with that kind of stuff.

Anyway, I need to run now since I am going to be updating the widget, rping, and posting some more subtopics, hopefully. Leave your comments below!

Also, this face Twisted Evil is Evil or Very Mad and Sad and Crying or Very sad
I am not Embarassed to do this lol! and this afro
You might feel confused but I feel tongue and Cool and Wink
Yeah I did that! elephant wait, no it is this one cat

Laughing
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:07 am

That was long.

I love this background, but the white hurts my eyes. That's just me, though. Could you have pale blue or something?

Also, for the art section, maybe you can have a section called off topic art, where we post off topic art.
And that is all.
P.S I am confused after you did all of that and no Idea came into my mind so No . Then, I realized that it was cheers so I am also doing this but you are affraid so I feel like lol! and then I hafta study .
So yeah.

Oh, and, Ocean, was this background an already made one or did you make it yourself? And the buttons? Just curious. And may I try to make a banner and buttons for this website too? Thanks.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 pm

1. Bella is upset about the banner after I told her, but she barely gets a say in anything. And she still hasn't posted yet?! Come on! We made a deal... Mad

2. the emails are working. the poeple are checking teh site. i saw Midnightsoul, too.

3. The background is pretty nice! At first I saw the white ness and I was like this:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Surprised Sad Evil or Very Mad Mad drunken silent Neutral Smile Laughing lol!
Okay that's enough with the faces though. flower

4. Um..i think i'm the leader of the Cat guild. I wish to be part of the Description Guild, Storyline Guild, and the Season and Time Guild, if that's okay.

5. Speaking of maps, i remember Bella talking about them when she was first telling me about AwesomeClan...sigh. good times. And also, I am thinking of making family trees for the cat guild. I guess I post it as a picture?...whatver.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:18 pm

1. What do you mean about the banner? The top part? I wish I could change the buttons, like new post, but we have a limited gallery and I couldn't find anything easier to read to apply it to the buttons or add to the gallery. So for now, until we find a way to fix this, it is stuck like this Sad

2. It would be a miracle if she posted something at all! D: She really needs to be on more; heck, she was the one that made this site! :O

3. Yeah, the problem is besides it being bright, we have gotten use to black for a long time so it hurts out vision. I could try changing it, but by doing that, we will lose the warriors theme....so yeah. I like this one because it tells people what we are. Maybe I can find a way to change it, but for now I have no idea what to do about it.

4. The guilds have MAJORLY changed. Check the Guilds topic in the FAQ for all the info about them and be sure to check the other topics as well to see the other things I changed and to review some stuff about the website. Once you read the guilds, come back here and post on this topic what guilds you are in and which guilds you want to be in so I can add them. Once that is done, we can make the new Guild topics and they can get to work on stuff, like allegiances, family trees, and lists of all the cats in the clans.

5. Ice, Raven and I will be working on the maps for Awesomeclan. We need to make territory maps, island maps, and I think camp maps as well. No problem! I hope...

6. The Art section is for all art, to just clear that up. So post away! I WANT TO SEE SOME PRETTY ART! ;D

7. The background was already made, and I don't know how to make a background. At all. So if you guys do or know who, either tell me or make one! Yes! Also, I can't mix backgrounds together, it has to be either one or the other.

8. I am glad that the emails are working, lets hope that this not all we get though...

9. Well.....it looks like we missed our first gathering. Oh well, I didn't expect us to make it anyway. Hopefully by the time the next one rolls around (March 8th) we will be ready and all prepared to go for it. I also added the calender so you guys can see where all the events are. It is on the side of the website, right here
<

10. The stuff we still need to do is as follows: Allegiances, Guild topics, Subtopics, Rp, Auditions, Maps, & Traits. For two of them I need you guys help ^ and for the other two, I need ^ Ice and Ravens help. And I will most likely do the Auditions last since they are below everything else. Oh well, that is how the ball bounces.

Bye! Very Happy

Make me feel Crying or Very sad
Make me feel Evil or Very Mad

Make me feel Neutral
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 am

1. Never mind.

2. Wait, let me get something straight. You all know each other?

3. I know. My eyes are gradually adjusting though.

4. I have to be in the Medicine Cat and Deputy Guild. *glares at her characters* I would like to be leader of Time and Nature(?) guild again though, and I'd like to be in the Storyline guild. Just a suggestion though, if you have a leader, deputy, etc. and you have to be in a certain guild, does that count?

5. Maps... Just sketches will be fine? And if you are done with them, may I try to draw them on the computer?

6. Oh, yay. I can post my art there, then. (I have only ever drawn Pokemon, though.)

7. Okay then.

8. That was a lot! May I suggest that you call the FAQ section FAQ/Stuff you should know?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 am

1. If you could make one that would be great! Just make sure, if you can, you include little cat buttons that say what each thing is. But, it is really up to you! Very Happy

2. Yeah we all know each other, Bella, Ice, and Raven are all on my swim team and Eagle is Bella's friend who I met once at her party and another time at HS oreintation Wink Wink

3. I think.....I think....we can change the theme into something of our own design but it has to be pictures from the computer and I am not reallly good with technology Sad

4. Okay then! Um....yes...I think it does. Well lets see how many people join the guilds and then maybe I might change it. If we can get very little people in one guild(s) then I might have to change it. Would you like to be the leader of the Time & Nature Guild?

5. Sure! Ice, Raven and I will be working on them today. I might be able to post them here by taking pictures, but it will be difficult since I am not all that tech savy Sad But, after we post them, feel free to make them again and more official on the computer.

6. Thats fine. Smile

8. I guess so Wink But maybe Questions that Need to be Answered. I will think about it for a little bit.

Also, guys, it is VERY IMPORTANT you all tell me what guilds you are going to be in, so then the guilds can get working and we can make the new guild topics. Once everyone in the Season & Time Guild are sorted out and we make their guild topic, then they can start doing night/day and weather changes again. So yeah.

Also, I am in Deputies Guild, Medicine Cats Guild, Storyline Guild and Family Tree Guild Wink Very Happy
Just so you know. Also, tell me if you want to be a leader of a certain guild.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:52 am

1. I could! I just learned recently how to do stuff like that, but that will take a lot of time.
2. Cool. So it's all one big tangle of friends.
3. Oh. I can't say I'm exactly good with that, but I have been on a website that really favors technology. (Not really, but something like that.)
4. Yes! Even though I haven't gotten a new calendar yet, I will be going back to America very soon... So, I can get a new one.
5. Thanks! I'm not the best drawer though, just good at making stuff. So I should ask Runa? She's awesome at drawing stuff.

Do you have a scanner? You could use that to put the maps up here?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:10 pm

1. Take your time with it. When it is ready, please tell me.

2. Yup that is right. Actually, I met Ice because of Warriors! Becuase in Swim Team I was the head of my lane and was organizing it like a clan(leader, deputy,etc.) and we both found out we read the books and from there I met Raven. But before I met either one of those two I met Bella, back when I was a lot younger and a lot faster *sniffle sniffle* But I would rather have some great friends than be super fast and have no friends Wink Very Happy

3.Okay that is fine. I will need to talk to Bella about that.

4. That is fine...I am going to be using a moon calender website, as well as my own calender since that way we don't have to go back and forth with moon dates and stuff like that.

5. Oh the maps.....yeah that failed. Horribly.

Now I will talk without numbers Smile

So I went on a cruise as you guys now and I am back now (duh)

I am having a surgery, for my scoliosis which is a curving of the spine. I have had it for 2 years now and it has not gotten any better even though I wore a brace all day and all night and done therapy and like almost everything to fix it. So on April 16th I am getting the surgery and I will be out of school and swimming for a month, maybe even more. I will be in the hospital from 4-7 days so after the 16th I won't be around all that much. After that I will be very weak so I am going to be doing therapy and I am also having tutors come to house once a week to teach me stuff like math or whatever. I hope to be back in my daily routine by May 16th, but no promises, since it all depends on how fast I heal and get stronger.

I am not sure when after my surgery I will be able to post again, so we need to try and get as much work done as we can before the surgery happens, so when I leave Awesomeclan will not fall apart.

Now moving on to more happy (?) topics.

Raven, Ice, Bella, and I tried to make a map. We really did. But......it failed horribly. We all had different ideas for the map and we could not comprimise on one idea so we were not able to make one. I.....do have an idea that might just work.....but...I need to talk to them first before I tell you guys so you don't get TOO excited Wink LOL

I am also going to be moving the current guilds to the Archives today. Once everyone tells me what guild they are going to be in, then I will give the OK to make the new guild topics. I actually think I have them all but...there was one thing I wanted to do, which I will do right now.

How many guilds do YOU guys want to be apart of? What should be the maxium guilds you can be apart of? Minium? Please tell me since I want to hear what YOU guys think! Very Happy

After all the new guild topics are made you guys should get started on whatever guild you are apart of does. Like I know one of the guilds is in charge of the allegiances so, they should work on that first. Yeah.

I am going to change the buttons for the website so we don't have such weird pictures and everything. But....do you guys like the website as it is know? Or as Warriors? Or as the original one? Please tell me so I can mix and match it all together! Very Happy

Also....keep an eye out for some new polls. These will be very important....and when you see them you WILL know why. I have to talk to Raven and Ice about this first but they should be up tomorrow.

I am not going to be able to post today since I am loaded with homework but if I do all of it, my day will be free tomorrow. That is a promise! I will be loads of stuff tomorrow, but for now I gotta run!

Chao! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Get better soon, Ocean! Because you will! As you are Ocean! Very Happy
That didn't turn out quite right.. Razz
But you get the point! Maybe....

My friend has scoliosis, and he's a also swimmer, but I think he only has to wear a brace for now.

I wanted to be part of about six or five, I think. The max was good because it forced me to be more realistic and narrow it down. In my opinion, the max should be five, or four, depending whether or not the "mandatory" guilds are included. ex leader for leaders, etc. Minimum should be one or two, because if a person has to join more, then they are forced to and it lowers wanting to do it.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 pm

It seems like all swimmers get scoliosis! And the doctors say it is suppose to actually help prevent it and stop it! ARGH! THEY ARE ALL LIES! Evil or Very Mad affraid

I agree with those numbers, BUT there is one problem. If a person has a leader, deputy, and med cat than they have to be in those respective guilds and it would leave no room for another guild of their choice. So we can't do 1, 2, or even 3.

I was thinking minium of 4, that way people that wind up in that spot ^ get to have the option at least of doing 1 guild they want. Plus, it would be almost impossible to always have a leader, deputy, etc. so that way when their character who is in that spot's time is up, they can switch to another guild.

I was also thinking the maxium should be 5 or 6. 6 is good because that means a person who end up in that problem ^ will be able to have the same amount of choice guilds and the same amount of mandatory guilds. 5 and even 7 are also good numbers, but the problem with those higher numbers is that we only have 10 guilds (I think) and so that means that, well, um, oh, it would be too overwhelming for a person to handle (unless they have 8 arms.....and 8 computers! OCTO-PERSON!) So yeah. We could do a poll to figure that stuff out.

Speaking of polls.........and problems.....I posted the new polls in Problems and Solutions. I hope you guys all vote, since this will really change our future. OUR future. So um please join in.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Yeah, that's what I alluded to before, with the "mandatory guilds" stuff. And I agree to everything you said. Six seems like a good max. etc
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 am

Yep.

Oh. When I read about your operation, I didn't know how to feel.. I've got an operation on my tonsil before, I had to get it removed. Ouch. It was hard to speak or drink. I couldn't speak or drink. So your operation... It sounds more serious.
About the site skin... I said something somewhere else, I honestly can't remember where.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Yeah, I just hope everything will turn out well in the end with my surgery. And hey, maybe I will be able to post more after it since I am going to be staying home and everything.

Ok so 4 minium guilds and 6 maxium guilds. And did everyone send me the guilds they want to be in? If not please send them soon. But if so then I need to get working on that!

Also, do you guys like the background and colors and everything? I uploaded a LOT of warrior pictures onto our gallery thing. But I think this one is the best since the paw prints are so epic and the top part, well I can't really change that since we need to have Awesomeclan somewhere! I also switched out the cat pictures at the top on that little bar thing below the main picture. I wanted to make them all be clan symbols, and by clicking on one would take to the memberlist or whatnot, but they were all different sizes so I took them all down.

^ That brings me another idea for us to do-we could make clan symbols for the clans we have here! That would be so totally cool! And then I could upload them onto the bar for everyone to see and use! How about it? Art Contest anyone? *giggles* Double art contest if we finish the polls!
;D
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Art contests? Cool! At least I'm learning digital art... My craze for digital art started on Pokefarm, actually, and now it has carried over to Awesomeclan... Lol.

I liked the first background, with the cat faces and stuff. That was cool. Realllly cool.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Yep! The first contest is to make symbols for the clans, like the ones they have in the books. You can make one, or you can make all of them! The winners symbols will be used by all of Awesomeclan for the respective clans!
The clans you will be making symbols for will be:
Oceanclan
Sunclan
Lavaclan
Moonclan
Twilightclan
Dawnclan
Rainclan
Snowclan

The second contest is to make a map of the islands. You can either make a map of one of the clan territories, of an island, or of all the islands. You can do all of them if you like. BUT they have to be accurate, based on the information from the subtopics accurate. The winning maps will be used by all of Awesomeclan!

Don't start the contests just yet until the polls are all done. All other entries, can be admired in the Art section, which is where you will be posting them and where the contest will be held.

P.S. What cat faces? Can you describe it to me?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:20 pm

I like the colors of the website, but I sort of liked the old background, the water/sky thing better.

The contests sound awesome!

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 am

Cool. I have the purrfect idea for DawnClan...

Oh, the first kind of background and buttons we had after we switched out of the dark, outerspacy one.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 am

I have the water and sky one, but I will need to go back and get the cat faces one.
I might not be able to get it though.... Sad

Anyway, I like this background better than anyone other ones because it is not a picture then a line which is the end and then another picture, if you know what I mean.
The cat paws are so much.....neater? Organized? Natural? IDK!

Yeah, I can not wait for the contests as well! I think I, Raven, and Ice will be the judges-but it may be just Ice and I.
I will not be entering into the contest, since I have no art skills whatsoever and no nothing about digital art.
But I do look forward to all of your entrie! Very Happy Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:26 pm

I felt the same way with the water/sky one, because it was like the sky and then sky reflected on water, etc etc etc. (Sorry I just watched the King and I)

Which one was the cat faces one?

Oh. We use digital art? Is that drawing on Paint?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:05 pm

I will try it out for a little bit, and then we will see what the people like better. I like the paw print as well because it shows what we are about.

You can use whatever art you want to use Smile

Also, I have a problem. I know this might sound.....odd....but.....can someone please list out all the different types of magic users? (I know, weird, huh?) I was trying to find this website that had them all BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT! ARRRRR!
So far I have:

Wizards
Witches
Sorcerors
Enchanters
Alchemists
Shape-Shifters
Warlocks
Thaumaturges
Conjurers
Pyromancers
Divinist/Oracle/Seer/Soothsayer
Magician
Necromancer
Druid
Shaman
Evoker
Sage
Illusionist
Abjurer
Transmuter
Theurgists
Geomancer

Thats it. I know I have a lot, but I KNOW I am missing more. Like I know there is a name that pratices water magic and air magic and all the element magic as well. But I don't know what is!
If you think that any one of them should be changed into a different name, if you have a question about a wizard type, or some should be taken out, please tell me.
Thanks Smile I look forward to seeing the results.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm

isn't the elemental thing called a mage? Or is that too general. elementalist?

And why are you making this list?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:33 pm

A mage/elementalis could work, but I know that there are more spefific words and terms for them.

Umm..........................well....I want to make a story about magic, but in the future and I need to know all the different types of magic users. I could explain in more detail....but I will do that later.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:56 am

'Kay. I'm like, clueless on these things. I'm not even sure if this is a magic term, but Paladin? I dunno, it just that I had a dream about that word.

And going way back, about digital art, Eagle, what program do you use?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next