Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Hills

+5
Icedragon
Jaybird
Eagletalon
Runatone
Oceanstorm
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oceanclan Hills - Page 2 Empty Oceanclan Hills

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Oceanclan Hills - Page 2 Cimg4312

Oceanclan's Hills
Large green hills that lie in the southern part of Oceanclan's territory. Besides the jungle, the hills also dominate a large part of Oceanclan's territory. They have small bushes, green grasses and a few scattered trees on the hills. Though not as often visited by hunters, prey is also abundant here as well, maybe even more so than the jungle. Oceanclan cats barely ever visit this area and prefer to stick to the lowlands.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Hills - Page 2 Empty Re: Oceanclan Hills

Post by Eagletalon Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm

OOC- wait, your friend got in already for this year? And Adrian's applying for AAST too, like I said before.
And I just realized, it hasn't rained/weather change in a while, and what about the days and nights thing?

ic- Dustfang shrugged. "I mean, we're still sore about it, but forgive and forget, you know? And, maybe it helped Forestclan grow to what it is now. The isolation showed us to be independent, resourceful, peaceful, and determined. Anyway, i would just request that your warriors don't gloat about it, or we would have a problem, especially with, erm, some of our more headstrong warriors." He thought specifically of Smallpetal. She had quite a temper.

Stormwind looked at the floor. "SpiritClan must not favor us lately. With the storm, all these cats missing, hurt....But then again, they really helped us out by having OceanClan coming over. I hope we at least have a deputy left, otherwise, who will lead ForestClan?"

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am

Lionscar whispered to Auroralight. "Who do you think is going to lead us?" Auroralight shrugged. "Maybe... Stormwind? I actually don't know. It's SpiritClan's choice, really." Lionscar nodded. "But who if it wasn't Stormwind?" Auroralight shrugged again.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:14 am

OOC-Well, he passed the test and he is going to be doing the interviews. He is going to the Engineering Academy one, since he is good with Technology and stuff.
Also about the day and night and weather change. I know. Well, once we have all the guilds and guild members sorted out, then we can start doing that again.

IC-Mockingjay nodded her head in understanding. "For most us, we think we shouldn't have done that to Forestclan. We really don't even gloat or even talk about it any more, since it happened such a long time ago. Actually, until Forestclan arrived here, Forestclan was just a little whisp of a memory to most of the clan, even ours." Mockingjay wondered if Forestclan would one day rejoin the clans, and if the clans would accept them. She knew Oceanclan would!

"Well....." said Oceanstorm as he looked around, "If worse comes to worst you and Pansypaw will have to lead. You as the leader, and Pansypaw as a full medicine cat. But lets not bother about what the future will hold! Learn from the Past, Live in the Present, and Look toward the Future. Or Go with the Flow. Either one could work here." Oceanstorm said.

Paintedrose napped, at the top of the hill.

Twisterclaw did some hunting these new, unfamiliar hills. He wasn't used to them yet, but luckily, he was able to catch two mice and a shrew. He quickly brougth them back to the cats. Where should he put the food? he thought. He saw Stormwind, and went up to him immdeatly; Stormwind would know. He waited as Oceanstorm and Stormwind talked to each other.

Hollybell laughed and waited for a response from Pansypaw.

Sablefire, was still unconscious on the beach.

Flashfire waited for the hunting patrols to go get going and hunting.

Dancingpaw, Kitepaw, Aromapaw, and Laurelpaw hunted in the nearby hills. They laughed and played with each other, and Dancingpaw became fast friends with the girls. Together, they had been able to catch a mole, a 2 shrews, and 2 mice. They were truimphant and returned back to the cats. They were talking with each other and they were telling each other about each others clans and clan life. They waited by Twisterclaw, since they would follow him with where to put the food.

Secretwish licked her kits. She had named them and she was blessed they had survived this far. Their names were: Sunsetkit, Springkit, Dawnkit, and..... (lol, I forget :O)

Ebonypaw and Jadepaw waited for the Foxkit and Wolefkit to get checked by the medicine cats. One was staring blankly off into space, while the other was on the ground laughing. Or choking.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:44 am

Lionscar and Firestorm went hunting in one of the hills. It wasn't a great place for Lionscar, but they at least got 1 mice each. Auroralight went searching for her clanmates.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Stormwind nodded in agreement, mulling it all over in his head. Then, he Twisterclaw and some others waiting with prey in their mouths. "Oh! Sorry, Oceanstorm, but I should help with the patrols now." He went over to Twisterclaw. "Here, hunters can put there prey in next to the rock where i told the cats who wanted to hunt to meet up. A few cats should spread the word that we have fresh kill. the cats that hunted already who aren't doing so can take a break or go back to hunting. I'm going to organize patrols, but i don't know the names of some of the cats, so I'll point. Tell me your name when I do, even if you know i know it, so the rest of the cats can learn too." He motioned to Flashfire. "You are going to lead the first hunting patrol. Go to the east. You will be joined by, uhhhh...." All the cats who had been at teh rock were either on their own hunting patrol or hunted already.

Dustfang shook his head. "Oh well, it gave us an excuse to become stronger," he mewed, almost baring his teeth. "And besides, now that we're back, we won't be just a whisp of memory in the clan's minds. We return with full force, but not back to our old territory. No, I think we should just let the other clans acknlodge us and we'll be sort of content. ForestClan territory is our home."

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Hills - Page 2 Empty Mrrrrow

Post by Icedragon Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Hawkpaw raced up to Stormwind. "Hi, umm... you. (she doesn't know his name) can I go on the hunting patrol with that cat? (she nodded towards Flashfire). By the way my name is Hawkpaw, and my daddy is the leader of lavaclan, and my mommy is standing right there!" (Hawkpaw flicked her tail towards Forestwing.

If this was an anime, Forestwing would be having flames come out of her eyes. She glared at Oceanstorm. "Maybe I should tell Stormwind over there you are directly responsible for our leader's possible DEATH." she hissed to him quietly. "Thats why I tackled you." She then glared at him some
more.

Whisperpaw's head hurt. All the new cats were freaking him out, and he was way to shy to even go near any of them, so he crept into the shadow of a tree and curled up, watching everyone.

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:58 pm

"Hi, Hawkpaw! Nice to meet you. I'm Stormwind, of ForestClan. And sure, you can go on the hunting patrol with him." Stormwind stood taller, addressing the rest of the cats. "Does anyone else wish to join the first hunting patrol?"

Smallpetal rolled her eyes. "Stormwind, pipe down, I'm trying to sleep!" she yowled. She slunk into a shady spot under a tree and continued snoozing.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 am

Dustkit snickered. "Oh yes, um, what-ever-your-name-is, he's very funny." Pansypaw cuffed Dustkit around the head. Dustkit skidded across the ground and pretended to faint dramatically. Pansypaw groaned and padded over to her and picked her up and dropped her back down in front of Hollybell then answered her question. "Why should I not worry? It's happening right now."

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 am

Lionscar and Firestorm placed they're fresh kills and called. "Me!" At the same time. They grinned at each other and padded toward the patrol cats.
Tigereye looked at his grand sons with happy warm eyes. "They're growing well... I wonder if you are in SpiritClan or somewhere else." He looked up at the sky, and imagined his son's and his mate's face. Fireblaze stared at him, and decided not to bother.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:04 am

"Aurapaw! There's Sablefire!" Leafpaw told her littermate. Aurapaw sighed with relief. "Thank you! Now, I heard Stormwind saying something about spreading the news about fresh-kill?" She mewed. "What are we going to do about it?" Leafpaw asked, though she already knew the answer. The sisters began to weave among the cats, and directing them towards fresh-kill.

Windpaw dragged his squirrel over and dropped it in the fresh-kill pile. ooc: Yes, I know, Windpaw never went out to hunt, but we can pretend, can't we? c:
ic: Then he bumped into Windflight. "Sorry!" They apologized at the same time. Then they both smiled and went on to the patrol place. "Where's Seapaw?" Windpaw wondered. "Oh, he went out hunting. He should be back any minute now!"

Seapaw scented the air. Mouse! He pinpointed it's location, and pounced, killing it with a bite. Suddenly, a squirrel scampered by. He stepped on it, then winced. Sorry squirrel! He picked it up to see if it was dead. "Thank you SpiritClan!" He exclaimed. He didn't want the squirrel to suffer.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:56 pm

ooc: How did he step on a squrrirel!?

ic: Stormwind calculated it in his head. "Okay, so so far the first patrol is Hawkpaw and this tom," he mewed, not knowing Flashfire's name. "And, um, you," he called, pointing to Lionscar with his tail, "Uh, is it alright if you go on the first patrol?"

Smallpetal snoozed. A fly buzzed ahead, and she simaltaniously batted with her paw, possibly fighting. The fly died
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 am

ooc: Sorry. How about he trod on it's tail, then picked it up and killed it? (Or something.)
ic: Seapaw picked up his fresh-kill and walked back to the camp, depositing his mouse and squirrel on the fresh-kill pile.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:56 am

Lionscar nodded. "... yes." He hated to talk with other clan cats, but he forced his mouth to move. "I'm Firestorm'd brother, just so you know." He blinked in surprise at his long sentence (for him, it's quite long). Fireblaze saw a... bug? a beetle? He screeched quietly, and quickly kicked it away. Tigereye laughed out loud looking at this.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:53 pm

ooc: Sure, maybe Seapaw disturbed the squirrel while it was sleeping. You know, because squirrels are really quick and jumpy. It doesn't really matter, I guess. I don't know why I brought it up... Razz Sorry

ic: Stormwind blinked, and then purred. "Hi, Firestorm's brother!" Addressing the main group of cats again, he called, "The first patrol is about to leave! it consists of two warrior and an apprentice. Last call for any cat who wants to join!"

Smallpetal woke up. She wrinkled her delicate nose in disgust as a bit of fly was stuck in her paws. She started to meticulously groom herself.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:32 pm

ooc: No, it's fine. I dunno why I wrote that either.
ic: "We do!" Seapaw, Windpaw, and Windflight called out at the same time.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:28 am

Lionscar blinked at Stormwind. "Oh. Uh... Thanks?" He looked away feeling his face growing hot. Firestorm jumped in front of him. "Called me?" Lionscar shook his head. "Just calling me." Firestorm shrugged and went back.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Stormwind did some quick calculating. He wanted a smaller patrol, maybe five cats, but the proportions evened out nicely. "Okay then, the first hunting patrol is leaving! Any other cat who wants to hunt can join the next hunting patrol!" He leap over to where the cats who wanted to go on search patrol were. "Who wants to go on a search patrol?!!"

Smallpetal was bored. After she finished grooming, she had nothing to do. "Finally, brother! You're so slow," she groaned as she rose her to three feet. She held her broken paw gingerly above the rest, haunted by what she had heard. "If you don't take care of that paw, you'll lose it!" That was the last thing she wanted to happened. How would she fight and hunt and run and swim and climb and beat up Stormwind and help or maybe lead and have a mate and raise kits with only three paws!? It was unthinkable.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Hey guys. Bella was on and changed some stuff so now you guys couldn't post! Luckily, I changed that. The purple one is a new topic and the green one is post reply. This will be only temporary.
I am going on a cruise from the 18-28 and I don't know if I will have any internet connection. So...yeah. Post and rp and you can powerplay my cats until I get back.
I am also getting surgery as well...but I will tell you about that and will rp and finish up everything when I get back.
Make sure you guys rp and post and keep awesomeclan alive while I am gone for a bit.

See ya! Very Happy

Good luck Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 am

Oh, okay. I was really stunned too.
Surgery? What surgery? I meant... Forget it.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:46 am

ooc: Phew. I was cursing my computer when it happened, but... *hugs cp*
ic: Firestorm and Auroralight called. "I want to!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

ooc; Hi people but i am also going away, from the 19 to the 23. Here [what Ocean basically said]. Oh, and if she listened to me, you should have a surprise visitor soon...

ic: Stormwind purred. "Alright, so so far the first patrol has three warriors." He pointed in turn to Smallpeta, Firestorm, and Auroralight. "Anyone else want to join?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:38 pm

(Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on, I've been really sick. A 105 degree Farenheit fever, hallucinations, the works. So yeah I'll try to post more now.)

Forestwing surveyed the camp, wondering what the chances were that Bellastar was alive. "Probably 0%..." she thought sadly.

Whisperpaw noticed he had a cut on his flank. "When did that happen?" he thought, almost amused. He started to lick it clean.

Hawkpaw jumped up and down. "YAY HUNTING PATROL!!"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:56 am

ooc: Are you the surprise visitor Eagle was talking about? Or someone else?
ic: Firestorm purred as Lionscar kicked Tigereye lightly. "Nice one! More! Kick him!" Lionscar looked at him and reminded. "He's an elder. He's wise." Tigereye grinned. "I'm not wise!" Firestorm called to Lionscar. "See..." Before he can finish, Tigereye pounced on Lionscar, kicking Fireblaze slightly. Lionscar simply dodged, and looked at him cooly. At least he looked cool. Tigereye groaned. "Such an cold grand son." Auroralight couldn't help giggling.

Last edited by Runatone on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:20 am

oh hi Ice but no the surprise visitor was supposed to be someone else....who i will pester as soon as i can about it....

iC: Stormwind looked around. "Okay, no one else? First hunting patrol, you can leave!" he proclaimed. "Now we will organize patrols for the second hunting patrol...."

Smallpetal turned to the cats in her patrol. "Alright. Should we go?" she asked of Firestorm and Auroralight.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm

ooc: Any hints for the special visitor? It's not Bella, right? And when was Ocean coming back again?
ic:Firestorm nodded. "Yeah.... Wait." He turned back, and kicked Tigereye one last time, and purred. "All done! Ready to go!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:50 pm

ooc: (WRONG!) but, sure. whatever you think. Question And go to his post to see when Ocean said he would be coming back.

ic: "Uh...fine then," Smallpetal mewed slowly. She cursed Stormwind for putting her on this patrol. Shaking it off, she continued, "So, where should we go searching? A beach? The jungle? Those suspicious looking Twoleg dens near the hills?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:19 am

Firestorm stopped for a moment, thinking. "Maybe... The Twoleg dens? Oh, and by the way sorry for the elder-kicking-issue. I was trying to shut him up." Tigereye complained something far away, too far for him to hear. Auroralight smiled. "I'm okay with either ones."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Smallpetal almost snorted with laughter at Firestorm's answer. She thought of old passed-on Smallear, and she sobered for a moment. Then she thought of Dustfang, and an evil grin grew on her face. "Heh heh," Smallpetal chuckled fiendishly. "No, to get certain, deserving elders to shut up, you just say you're using mouse bile, but really...." She started purring evilily, if possible. She turned back to her patrol, now slightly more composed. "Sorry about that. I can-uh-relate. So, how about the beach close to the two-leg dens, and then we go there? Is that alright?"

Dustfang sneezed. For some reason, his fur started itching like the time that Smallpetal, then an apprentice, put honey mixed with tree sap in his fur instead of mouse bile.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:21 am

Firestorm struggled. "Oh... kay? Oh, the twoleg place? Yeah, that's okay for me." Auroralight nodded.
Tigereye started to groom himself. But then soon lost interest, spend his time shooing away a mosquito.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Smallpetal nodded. "Let's go then!" She shot off towards the beaches like a bullet. Then she stopped midway and slowed to accommodate her limp, which she forgot about again.

Stormwind wondered if that was enough patrols. He went over to Oceanstorm and asked, "I think no other cat wants to go on a patrol. Is it alright if I go searching on my own?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 am

Firestorm blinked in surprise and chased Smallpetal. Auroalight shrugged and chased after him.
Tigereye growled. "Stupid mosquito!!!" He jumped up and stepped on it.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Flashfire looked at Stormwind strangely and said "Stormwind, we are in the same clan! You should know my name by now!"

Secretwish milked her four kits.

Sablefire did not know where she was when she opened her eyes to the night sky and at first she thought she was dead. She then got up and was hit by a massive headache. "Ugggghh-what happened?" she said, as she closed her eyes to calm the burning salt from the ocean.

Blisspaw ran up, and darted throught the throng of cats scattered all over the hill. She saw her dad, and increased her speed. She was almost there, when she accidently hit a tom (Stormwind) She and the tom were knocked down to the ground, but Blisspaw had curled herself into a ball and instead of falling, did a somersault and rolled to her father, where she promptly got up and said "I bring good news, father! I have found a camp where we can stay-and it is all ready made!"

Oceanstorm did not know what to make of this news, or of his daughter who had just brought down Stormwind. But then he smiled and said "Great job! We will begin moving the cats there right away!" he paused to catch his breath and then raised his voice and announced "ATTENTION ALL CATS OF THE CLANS! We have found a camp where we can stay for the night. Please follow me, and stay together!" After that Oceanstorm and Blisspaw left, heading for the new camp.

Mockingjay laughed at her daughter, but then decided to follow them and motioned for the rest of the cats to follow as well, making sure no one got left behind.

Hollyleaf abruptly stopped laughing, got up, and said "Follow." She then began carrying her herbs in her mouth and followed Oceanstorm.

Aromapaw, Dancingpaw, Laurelpaw, and Kitepaw followed their father and sister.

So did Twisterclaw, who was happy that they had found a camp to stay in.

Ebonypaw, Jadepaw, Wolfekit and Foxkit followed as well. Jadepaw wondered what it meant that the camp was already built? Was it some tunnels? Or something else?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:04 am

Pansypaw gaped at the sudden change of ... personality? He grabbed what herbs was left and followed.
Leafpaw bounded over and accidentally bumped into Pansypaw. "Sorry!" She gasped, as she knocked the herbs out of his jaw. Pansypaw sighed and shook his head. "Just get the remaining herbs and follow." He told her. "And find Aurorapaw and tell her to help you!" He called out as she ran away.
Aurorapaw heard Leafpaw before she saw her. "Grab what herbs you can and go!" She shouted. Aurorapaw nodded and ran off before her sister appeared. Leafpaw rolled her eyes, and followed her sister's scent trail.

Windflight grinned. "Let's go!" She shouted to Seapaw, who ran off to find Dustkit, who had found Windpaw. Together, they ran off.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 am

Tigereye was snoring when Oceanstorm called. Fireblaze groaned again in the thought of moving around with this old cat, and poked him to wake him up. Tigereye grunted and followed.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:50 am

ooc: Here they come~
ic: Lilyfeather and Waterfall stepped in the OceanClan camp. Waterfall grumbled. "What in SpiritClan happened here?" Lilyfeather looked around for cats. "Pitiful." She mewed sadly. "Surly they can't just leave?" Waterfall growled. "They must be somewhere... See, scent trails." Lilyfeather gritted her teeth. "My kits... They're kicking again." Waterfall's mind warmed with the thought about new kits, and he sniffed it. "Let's go. Follow the scent trail." Lilyfeather nodded, finally recovering from the pain.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Hills - Page 2 Empty BOO!!!

Post by Willowpoppy Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:15 am

ooc: sorry if i muck up anyone's plan... Smile

ic: Suddenly, a young she-cat with white-dappled fur and startled green eyes dragges herself into the temporary camp. "Help, someone, please!" she cries, before collapsing becuse of the horrible gaping gash in her hind-left leg.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:10 am

ooc: Ah, it's fine, we always do that.
ic: Pansypaw, Windpaw, Windflight, Aurorapaw, Dustkit, Leafpaw, and Seapaw happened to arrive at camp the exact moment the young she-cat collapsed. As Windpaw, Seapaw, Aurorapaw, and Leafpaw gaped at her, dropping their herbs, Pansypaw snapped, "I need marigold, cobwebs, poppy seeds, and nettle, NOW! Oh, and comfrey and horsetail too. Dustkit?" Dustkit squeaked and gathered the herbs Pansypaw needed. "Take as much as you can carry, and go!" He told her. Then he turned around. "Well? Don't just stand there! Do something useful like fetch moss and water for her!" As the surrounding cats went to do as he asked, he mewed, "And Windflight, could you help me, seeing as you didn't freeze?" Windflight nodded, and bounded forward and scooped up some herbs.

Pansypaw sat beside the she-cat. "It's alright..." He mewed soothingly. "I'm going to heal your wounds." He picked up the marigold, nettle and comfrey, chewed them into a pulp and applied it. Then he grabbed to cobwebs, just as Leafpaw, Aurorapaw, Seapaw, and Windpaw came back with moss and water. "Tuck the moss beside her." Leafpaw exchanged a glance with Aurorapaw. He can be so bossy sometimes. Seapaw and Windpaw dropped wet moss in front of the she-cat. Pansypaw went to work, plastering the cobwebs on her leg. Finally, he took the horsetail and wrapped it around the cobwebs. "It might be a bit tight," He warned, "but I think you'll be fine. And if you can't stand the pain, here are some poppy seeds."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:59 am

ooc: Yeah. Our kits our coming in the middle of the CIVIL WAR!
ic: Waterfall turned back and saw some cat he didn't recognize, but he was sure they were from OceanClan. He turned back and mewed. "Do you need help? And do you know me?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Hills - Page 2 Empty :)

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:28 am

ooc : that doesnt really make sence...

ic: "Ahh...thanks..." mewed the she-cat woozily. "I think i got caught in the tsunami, and got washed up here. Whats your name?" she asked Pansypaw shyly, her fur growing hot as she gazed at the young tom.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:07 am

"Uhhh, Pansypaw?"
ooc: I have just realized that I posted in the wrong topic. Drat! May we pretend that you are in the tsunami camp?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:39 am

ooc: Ignore my last post. Are we heading to the Tsunami Camp? (ForestClan and OceanClan)
ic: Lilyfeather felt one of her kit kicking (Tigerkit) and another punching on the kit who was kicking (Flwerkit) and the last one just stayed there doing nothing (Iciclekit). She panted heavily, and lay down weakly. Waterfall tried to left her up, but Lilyfeather and her kits were too much for him. He tried harder, and finally lifted her up.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:55 am

Yes! Which means I screwed up... Badly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:59 am

ooc: But Oceanstorm were going to lead us in, right? And Windflight (Whoever that's free), come to help!
ic: Waterfall walked slowly toward the tsunami camp.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 am

ooc: Buut, I wrote that my cats happened to arrive at the moment Willowpaw stumbled in!
Okay, fine, let's say they heard her come in and went back to help her.
*grumbles*
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 pm

ooc : *Purrs in amusement* oh, do we need to post on the Tsunami camp one?

ic : "Thanks, Pansypaw," said the young she-cat. "My name is Willow, and i would like to join Ocea-" she fainted from blood-loss before she could finish her sentence, her eyes growing fuzzy.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:12 pm

ooc: yeah at the present you guys are in the tsnami camp, so you should post there. Apparently Oceanstorm is already headed there

ic: Stormwind took one last glance at the hills, to make sure no cat was left behind, before he walked over to the camp.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:44 pm

OOC-I can move the posts over into the tsunami camp topic if you want me to. Also, Willow in case you are wondering, we do the subtopic rping thing so that the cats in the subtopic are all in the same place. Before, everyone was....everywhere! This way it is a little more organized.

IC-My cats leave the hills!

We are now heading to the Tsunami Camp. Please post there, if you are there Wink lol
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 pm

So, I shall pretend that Willow and all of my cats are in the tsunami camp.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 am

Good idea lol Jay Smile thanks

Willow
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:49 am

You're welcome...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:00 am

"Hurry up!" yelled Hollybell as she sprinted across the hills.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 am

Pansypaw raced after her. "Can you slow down?" He panted.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 am

"Never!" shouted Hollybell. "Besides, the quicker we get there, the quicker you become a full medicine cat!"
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:51 am

"Right!" Pansypaw's paws barely touched the ground as he caught up with Hollybell.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Twisterclaw smiled at Sablefire and purred as the walked farther into the hills.

Ebonypaw scented the air for some prey. "Do you smell any prey?" he asked Jadepaw.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Jadepaw turned back her ears to listen and the inhaled. Suddenly her big green eyes opened, calm. "To your left." She said, very quietly.

Sablefire purred and playfully butted Twisterclaw's shoulder with her own, with a grin.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Ebonypaw nodded and then suddenly jumped to his left. He landed on a squirrel and neatly cracked its nec, killing it. He then pick it up and said "Rhanks." to Jadepaw, his mouth holding onto the squirrel.

Twistershadow grinned back. Ever since he met Sablefire, everything in the world seemed perfect as long as he was by her side.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Jadepaw chuckled. "Your welcome, haha!" She replied, suppressing laughter.

Sablefire playfully tackled Twisterclaw, "Whatcha thinkin about, o strong warrior of the hills?" She said playfully. The only time she acted this way, ever, was around Twisterclaw. He just brought out a side of her that no one else saw.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 pm

"Where do you want to go hunt now?" asked Ebonypaw as he put the squirrel down so he could talk better.

"How much I love you." said Twisterclaw, sincerely.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next