Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Real Life RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think this idea is good?

Real Life RP - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Real Life RP - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Real Life RP - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Real Life RP - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Real Life RP - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Real Life RP - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Real Life RP - Page 2 Empty Real Life RP

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 am

First topic message reminder :

I just thought it might be fun if we had a Real Life RP....... First you make yourself in it, then you can make a random person or some friends and families (Even pets?)...... We can also make some teacher and school...... And when you make one, you can put a image of the person if you want...... I just thought it might be fun if we were friends in a school. Talking about warriors or games and maybe they can be some teachers! Teaching us classes...... But actually you can just pass notes and talk. Being spotted by teacher and getting detention...... Eating dinners and home works...... Just like some sort of books?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Real Life RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life RP

Post by Eagletalon Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 am

Um no I am not Melissa. Um......Sure let's go with that. Smile

If we are goin with teh whole Bobby Pendragon thing than we will be Travellers, human that can go through the "Flumes" or whatever and keep the balance. then again I don't know what the plot will be so yeah.

btw T- I mean Ocean, my friend thinks you look like Draco Malfoy.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 am

The characters all have a way to see the House in the begginning. It can be either:
if they are a child (under the age of 13) close to death.
if they are a descendant of a Citizen of the House, up to the fifth generation. Each generation it is harder to see the House. The first need to concreatate to see the House. Second 1/4 of the House is blurry. Third 1/2 of House is blurry. Fourth 3/4 of the House is blurry. Fifth all of the House is blurry.
if they have red hair.
if they are the seventh son of a seventh son or seventh daughter of a seventh daughter.
if they can control magic.
if they have a four leaf clover.
if they look at the House with stone that has a hole in it crafted by nature.

Once they go into the House and come back they can see it perfectly fine without those objects and things.
Ex. My character has a four leaf clover and because of that he can see the House. He goes in, and after having adventures comes back out. But from then on he does not need to have the four leaf clove with him to see the House.

This is the town we live in, Clover Brooke, England. (I chose England because it is the middle place for all of us)

All of our characters live in this very strange town(you can also have your characters move there in the begginning if you want to) The majority of the people can see the House, because back in the Olden Days it was a farming town and lots of the farmers had seven children because they think it is a lucky number to have. There is a river that runs through the town and it makes stones have holes in them. Lots of clovers grow around and in the town and it is the best place to find a four leaf clover. Lots of people have red hair. The town is a popular place for Citizens of the House to live since it the town the House is in. Plus, the town was said to be founded by a witch and it is said that she still has magical descendants in the town. Most people can see the House and know about what it does. 70& of the population of the town see and know about the House. The other 30% can not see it at all. The people in the town that can see the House think of it as a magical place where stange things happen and prefer to keep away from it. They know that there are things and beings in the House that are beyond their knowledge and power. They basically know it is an entire world inside the House and they know it can go to other worlds, but they also know it can be very dangerous so they reagrd it supscion-but they will never destroy it.

Some strange things a person in the town might do:
Bathe their body in salt.
Keep a stash of silver weapons in the house.
Keep no writing in their home.

^Stuff like that. The people that cannot see the House think most of the other people are very strange. The people that can see the House keep the House a secret from the the people that can not see it.

The plot is:
Our characters all live(or move to) Clover Brooke. They all have some way to see the House and have a strange event concerning the House but they might not know that at the time. Then, a few days later, a horrible sickness is spreading around the town. It causes the person to have a sore throat, a cough, a high fever, and in the more extreme cases, the patients begin losing their hair. It goes like this for three days, and then they fall into a sleep. Where they don't wake up. The doctors are searching for a cure but many people are getting it and they can't seem to wake them up once they fall asleep. The source of the sickness is the House. The kids all decide by themselves to go to the House and stop this sickness. Before they leave, horrible creatures appear and burn down the school and the library. They are able to escape just as their town is being out into quarantine. They meet up with each other and find out they all have the same goal-stop the sickness. They enter the House and learn about the House and its history and he way it is run. They also find out that a man, believe the entire multiverse is flawed and imperfect and wishes to destroy all the universes and planets and start over again. He heads out and causes tons of problems on planets that will lead them to be destroyed. They find out that their problem has been caused by him and if they don't do something their world will die. They become unwillingly listed into a group of people trying to stop all the problems of the House and the multiverse. At first they do not want to help but then they find out it is the only way to get the cure for their world. The group is called the Travellers, since they have permission to stop the problems and they are the only ones that are allowed to stop the problems. So the characters decide to join since tif they don't join and try to get the cure they will be killed. Some characters go off to the world where the cure is but some others are instead enlisted to find a way to save the Lower House from being destroyed and conquered. The man has also caused problems in the House that have thrown them into a chaotic state trying to arrest him, save the House, AND save those planets.

I have no idea after that. I will do some later when I have the rest figured out. If you want you can start making characters and planning out what "team" you want to be in. Saving the Lower House OR Saving a world.

The doorways to other worlds can be called flumes. But instead they are doorways-but you still have that magical floating ride through the universe. Smile

The charactes might not have magical powers in the begginning but instead might gain them later on.

Tell your friend, Melis-I mean Eagle, that I have the personality as well! Twisted Evil
Laughing
Jk
I guess I do have the hair......? Laughing

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:17 am

......Melissa=Eagle or not?
But if some of the characters have magic and some of them don't, will they fight with a weapon or something?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:32 pm

I guess, or other special powers that isn't necessarily magic. Otherwise, everyone will have magic powers and it would get sort of boring and repetitive. If everyone has magic, than no one is special, get it? Or they could have magic objects. I dunno.

And Ocean, we should make more creatures even if they are not in Pendragon. Do you have any flying stuff yet?

No we should make the people called something more snazzy. Like the Flumers. Okay that just sounds weird but you get the point.

We should make the "Mulitverse" RP or something.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:55 am

How about flying items?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:24 pm

yeah that goes with magic items or just plain technology, like a jet pack.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:42 am

Whoa... Jet Pack! and can we ride on the fling creatures?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Sorry I haven't been pn recently, went to Florida.
Anyway to answer some of your questions:

1. Some characters will have magic and others will have other things, like weapons. It depends on wether you want your charcater to have magic powers or not on wether they will get them. Also at first the magical paowers will not be available but soon they will Wink

2. The characters can have either magic powers, magic objects (like a magical sword), and weapons. Might have forgotten something. Some will have magic powers, others will have normal weapons. It depends on what you want your character to have, but remember not everyone can have the same thing!

3. Sure! We can make non Pendragon creatures. But, for the House, there will be only Pendragon and Keys to the Kingdom creatures. For the myriad(vocab word! Laughing) of worlds we will go to in the rp there will be tons of creatures from other book series and also from our imaginations!! Very Happy

4. Wait, you are talking about the Travellers, right? I am thinking yes. Anyway, we are definitley NOT calling them the Flumers. I kind of like Travellers, but if you want to change it so be it. I place you, Eagletalon, in charge of that job. Come up with a really cool and creative name!

5. We will call the RP the Multiverse RP, if you guys are all okay with calling it that.

6. Sure, we can have flying items like flying brooms or flying attachable wings or flying carpets! That would count as magical items.

7. Sorry guys, no jetpacks or modern technology....in the House. The House is very old fashioned and because it ebing the center of the universe and all doens't catch on to the latest trends and technology all that fast. But in the other worlds that we go to in the rp there can be jetpacks, ipods, iphones, computers, and even more advanced technology like flying cars and super fast jets and smart robots and virtual realities (Veelox, anyone?) and other stuff like that.

I hope I answered all of your questions. You may begin planning your characters now if you so wish to. The planning might take a while since I need to read all of the Keys to the Kingdoms books in order to make this. So we might not be ready for awhile. I hope to have the second and third parts up soon along with the storylines and the first few worlds. Also don't be shy to give me a world, creature, or magical item idea!

P.S. Eagle I might need your help on the Pendragon things, so don't mind me pming you some questions, okay? Wink

OH! OOps. I almost forgot this one last question.

8. E=M! M=E! Laughing Wink

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:40 am

But E said she isn't M! (We are talking about the same thing... right?)
Attachable wings? So they can just take them off?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:12 pm

I would suggest nothing listening to E, but listening to O Wink

That's right about the attachable wings.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:32 am

Cool ideas! Attachable wings! I love them.
J=N. I think you know... and me? My name is too complicated.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:07 pm

ARE YOU SAYING PEOPLE SHOULDN"T LISTEN TO ME T? I mean O tongue

Names. I have no idea. Ummmm...... The.............

You know, magic is just things we don't understand. So technically the jet pack is magic Very Happy but yeah i get your point.

Yes! Magic swords! ZANPAKTOU!

Sure i don't mind questions on Pendragon, though i'm a little rusty on the stuff myself. And we should mix some stuff up so it isn't too Pendragony.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:01 am

Oh! I love Bleach!!
The book that you guys are talking about...... Is is hard for a Y6 student?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:41 pm

When you said J=N I got confused! LOL
So what does the N stand for? Nicole?
Anyway I am O=T or T=O, but I think you guys already knew that for the most part.
R=L? L=Levonia? Right? Or something like that? I used your name in my story I wrote for English! Except her name was Levinia. Same difference! Razz

What does Y6 mean? Year 6? Like Sixth grade? Anyway if you mean sixth grade then it is NOT too hard to read and you should understand it.

What other anime do you watch Runa? Ice got me addicted to Bleach. My fave character is Toshiro Smile

Thanks Runa about the wings Wink

Yes that is exactly what I mean Melis-I mean Eagle Wink

For the House it is basically a mixture of Keys to the Kingdom and Pendragon. For the worlds it is whatever are imaginitions come up with! Very Happy

Magic swords will be cool. Like a sword thats blade is made of fire! Or the sword has magical powers. Like zanpaktou! But we will not call them that.

If you have any ideas for worlds or magical items or stuff like that, please share. After this I will make the places and plots for the next two areas-The Far Reaches and the Border Sea.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:18 pm

WE SHOULD MAKE SEIREITEI! by the ways thanks to you guys for getting me obsessed with bleach <3

Eh Toshiro is cool but i like Rukia better.

Magical items- like seven league boots or something?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Who got you obessed with Bleach?

Toshiro=cool, Rukia=funny! Very Happy She is obessed with bunnies

Yeah, stuff like that. Seven league boots, magic wands and swords, flying carpets, attachable wings, etc.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:41 am

Um..... It's "Levionia" and Jay=Natalie. I like all of the characters actually. Hmm.......... I like...... Kon? and Y6 is the easy way to spell Year 6. BTW good news~ My classmate joined awesomeclan!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:15 pm

This website in general, because I think Icedragon always talked about it. No offense, but Kon really annoys me! This thing that i don't like about Toshiro is that his actual zanpakto never changes. It's just a sword with a starmie shaped handle. All he does is gain some kkind of ice dragon.

So...what else do we need to mkae/plan?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 am

Wasn't Ocean working on the plots?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:00 pm

I am!
I am to release the plot soon and I have to say it is pretty good Smile

Maybe you guys could start planning your characters. In the first part there should be at least 7 charries for each one of the ways to see the House. Then when we get later on we can expand on that. So tell me what way you would like to have for your character. 2 people will need to have 2 charries tho. Since iif Ice, Ocean, Eagle, Jay and Runa are doing it then we will need two people to have two.

Is it okay if I have magic and Child close to Death? I can change it though if you want me to.....
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Are they going to die during the story? I'm okay with it, but how about the others?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:16 pm

I guess some characters will die during the story...but no i do not think mine will unless i wish them to die. Same for your characters.

The other characters can be divided amongst the rest of the users that want to be in this rp.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:49 am

Okay, the last question.
Is there a place like SpiritClan or DarkClan where characters go after death?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Oh yeah in the Pendragon series, when they die they go.... somewhere. I forget. Because in the last book *spoiler alert*
I think they go back to Solara or something. Ocean?

Can I have a rock with a natural made hole it in? I like rocks Very Happy they're shiny

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Sure you can have the rock person, Eagle. You can have more people once we get farther along into the rp, of course! Very Happy

I think....that when they die they go to an afterlife world. It is like a huge, amazing world that is very pretty. People in the universe that left a postive mark on their world and were good go there. There is also a underworld like world that is horrible, and firey. People that left a negative mark on their world and were evil go there.

The Creator secretly made these worlds but placed them outside of the "area" where all of the planets, galaxies, and universes and stuff were. She didn't want anyone to take them over and cause them any trouble, since they are there for eternal rest....or for one, eternal punishment.

The Creator actually grew tired of living forever so she left for the Heavenly world. She can't die so that was the closest she was going to get to "dieing" We will go to that world and meet her later on.

Also I believe we can talk to the spirits of the dead and see them and stuff like that but once we go to that world we will actually see them again.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:59 pm

so now what?

And Ocean, get over to the RPs! I command it!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2