Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Oceanclan warrior

Go down

Oceanclan warrior

Post by Shi'ido on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Name Talonclaw
clan:Oceanclan
description: Talonclaw is a tabby cat with a scarred tail.
Personality: Talonclaw is a noble and loyal warrior,but he is very fierce in battle. This might seem like a typical warrior,but his fierceness is very different. He lived a long time away in one of the other islands,and had to defend himself from dangerous predators. An inner part part of him was born in that time,a rage that will launch him into battle and intimidate enemies. The downside is that sometimes in the heat of battle,he can't controll his rage. He a few times slightly injured his clanmates. This made his clanmates concerned about bringing him into a battle. However,he has recently controlled his rage,and it is slowly dying. Howver,this doesn't mean that he isn't fierce as any cat in battle.
Other than that,he is friendly. He is quiet,so he sometimes appears to be crabby. But in reality he cares deeply for Oceanclan,this clan that gave him a chance to join them. He is philosiphical sometimes,which leads to jokes that he should have joined Moonclan.
Summary: Talonclaw was born to a black rouge cat. He never learned her name. She always told him just to call her his mother. He didn;t think this weird,because he didn't know any other mother cats and he didn't have much contact with cats anyway. His mother taught him how to hunt and fight. She was a good teacher,and soon when he was five moons,he learned more than most kits knew when they were first made into apprentices.She told him that he must never go into Moonclan territory because she had been banished from there. She soon taught him to hate the clans,and told him that his destiny was to help her conquer them. Once she took him with her to attack a clan warrior. She killed her,and then fled with Talon. She told Talon to hide at her den,and to stay there untill she came back for them. She was going to lead a false trail for the patrol to follow. However,she never came back,and he was found by a Oceanclan patrol. They brought him back to their camp as he was still a kit. They asked him who his parents were,but he refused to answer. He was still a kit,and didn't mind staying with these cats as he was scared and didn';t have anyone to take care of him. He didn't like them at first,but soon grew to think of them as his family. One day,a horrible wave swept across the island. Talonclaw was near the shore,and was carried away by the wave. He landed on another island and wasn't able to find a way back for a long time. He would stand by the shore,wishing and praying to Spiritclan that he would find a way back. However,Spiritclan must have given Talonclaw a blessing,for another wave carried him back. But it was during these five moons away that his instinct was made. He never learned what happened to his mother,though recently a patrol reported seeing a cat that looked just like her. Talonclaw mentored Fangtooth when he was still young.

Last edited by Shi'ido on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the biggest mistake I made in a RP so far!)

Shi'ido

Male Posts : 182

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cool cat

Post by Tigerstar on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Awesome cat!
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oceanclan warrior

Post by Shi'ido on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Tigerstar wrote:Awesome cat!

Thanks.Smile

Shi'ido

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UNIQUE!

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:44 pm

He is very unique and that makes him cool!
I wonder if his mom will be feartued later......
Approved.
I like how his unique history ties into the other cats.
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanstorm: btw

Post by Tigerstar on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Ocean- question I have mirrorpaw about
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tkanks!

Post by Shi'ido on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:He is very unique and that makes him cool!
I wonder if his mom will be feartued later......
Approved.
I like how his unique history ties into the other cats.

Yeah,I tried to make it fit with Aquafur's backstory and Emberclaw's. She will come back again,because Emberclaw and I arranged that she was the one who killed her characters sister.Smile

Shi'ido

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oceanclan warrior

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down