Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Sandflower & Breezewhisker - Oceanclan

Go down

Sandflower & Breezewhisker - Oceanclan

Post by Ravenstar on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:44 am

Sandflower
Female
Oceanclan
She has a soft ginger pelt, rather pale, giving the sandy look, she has green eyes and few scars, she is considered very pretty and nice among the clans

Sandflower is kind and gental, but when things get tough, she can collapse under pressure, and can make bad decisions when rushed, She loves to hunt and is great at it, but is moderate at fighting, however her battle tactics and thinking skills are great in the region

Kits: Fallenpaw
Mate: Breezewhisker

_______________________________________-

Breezewhisker
Male
Oceanclan
He has a light grey pelt with dark/light flecks across his back and neck, he has a few battle scars from mishapps in the past, He has a fluffy pelt and deep blue eyes.

Breezewhisker is always thinking of others, never himself, and will die for his clan, and his mate/kits, He is good at both fighting and hunting, and can find easier ways out of situations,
Breezewhisker has a fear of being up very high, as when he was an apprentice he was caught in a tree in a bad storm, and something happend to him that scared him of heights

Mate: Sandflower
Kits: Fallenpaw

Male Posts : 22

View user profile http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandflower & Breezewhisker - Oceanclan

Post by Oceanstorm on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:52 am

AcEpTeTeD !

Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

View user profile http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com