Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Dreams, Please!

3 posters

Go down

Dreams, Please! Empty Dreams, Please!

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Ok so this topic is for any people that might have had a Warriors dream, Cat Dreams, Awesomeclan dream or any dream for that matter! Wink Please share! Very Happy
LOL

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dreams, Please! Empty Re: Dreams, Please!

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:45 pm

I'll go first. I have had many Warriors dreams/Awesomeclan Dreams so I will tell you my first one Wink

Ok so I dreamed that I was Bluestar and I was out hunting with Snowfur. We met these mean rogues and then I got blamed for something that they did. So I was like, no, I know where the rogues are! They are under that log! So Sunstar and the other warriors tried to lift up the log while I supervised them.

LOL. I had that dream shortly after I read Bluestar's Prophecy so xD I don't remember everything about it, but that was the gist of it.
Here is another dream! Awesomeclan this time Wink

Okay so in this dream, Forestclan was real. But instead of being a cat clan, it was a kingdom with real people. And they lived in a forested area by a river in a city. I was really afraid of them since they were going to start attacking the world. So I went to my sisters room and me and this other guy were fighting them and trying to protect this balloon/portal thing for some reason. The mans name was Byuaka Kuchiki, but his hair was short. So I said to him "One day, your hair will be long." and he was like "Ok." and then enemies started to attack us and he was like "Should my hair be long now?" and I was like "No!" and then Forestclan sent these brainwashe babies and kids to attack us and I didn't want to hurt them so I tried to help them.

The End. Yes, I know I have some pretty weird dreams. But I have had weirder Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:10 am

Lol i so wish there was a like button on here.... XD
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Maybe I should make this a general Dreams topic...and I think we do have on Willow I shall check......

EDIT: I don't know what happened to it! The thanks button was there, but now it is gone...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Okay now that this is a general dreams topic....
OMG last night I had this epic dream that I was in a dragon slaying-tournament! I had a gold-silveryish sword named Courageous that was really short and the handle was too small for my hand. The contest was in a field surrounded by trees that was split into four parts, one for each participant, and there were three rounds of each four people. The rules were as such:
1. The first event was the general dragon slaying one. A dragon (note, the type of dragon did not matter here) was let out onto the field. The four participants in that round had to kill the dragon, but stay in their quadrants. You get the most points by laying the most, or most important, blows on the dragon.
2. Shooting=shoot a crocodile dragon with a gun. It wasn't a real dragon, but like a hologram movie type thing on a screen.
3. Hand to hand combat with a dragon.
And I was in the competition! but then at the beginning of the first round something happened and I was transported to this house in front of a laptop. I couldn't get back and I was panicking. The servants of the house didn't let me leave the house, so me and a few other participants of the dragon-slaying thing had to break out. Then, when I finally returned, my alarm started ringing and I woke up. -__-
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Lol!

That dream sounds like Brave, the movie. Or a game.
I had a dream last night but saying it would be somewhat...yeah.
Anyway...OH! I know! Very Happy
Okay so a few days ago I had a dream where the Earth was being attacked by various aliens. A secret organization known as T.E.A.C.H was fighting them off. I was in my house in my downstairs family room and for some reason my friends mom was there. There were also students from my middle school there that were actually TEACH members! But they had been injured. I was afraid the house would be attacked by aliens so I got assorted mops and brooms and gave them to the members/students. Then the garage door opened and an alien came in! It walked up the stairs to our kitchen and I was like "Oh no you didn't!" So I ran up there with my broom and attacked it. I knocked it unconscious and then my friends mom put the aliens body into our freezer O.O
After that I left the house and ran to the school to like protect the kids that were there. For some reason our elementary school had a minitaure Lady Liberty Statue there, but it was white/gold and the kids were trying to use impress the aliens. I then ran to the middle school and met my friend Lucy. We talked and did other things and then I was in the forest with these hills and fields and large trees. I then left and then the dream ended.

Yeah. I also had a weird Bleach/Zombie dream which I will tell you guys about later Wink
Oh and just a heads up...I have a lot of weird/crazy dreams so expect this to be filled up as my dream log Laughing
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum