Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

i really really really want this cat to become a leader :D

2 posters

Go down

i really really really want this cat to become a leader :D Empty i really really really want this cat to become a leader :D

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 28, 2012 5:06 am

Name: Owlfeather (Owlstar) -- leader of Snowclan

Appearance: A white she-cat with a pale orange crest on her head, pale gold and dark gray patched legs with black specks along her legs and belly. Black eyes and strong shoulders. (like a barn owl Very Happy )

Personality: She is a very strong-willed cat, that takes others opinions into account. She is very gentle, but is a fierce fighter and stealthy hunter.

Strengths: Very strong, and good at fighting

Weaknesses: Is a little afraid of speaking infront of large crowds (will get better soon).

History: she is a full clan cat, with her parents being very influential in the clan. She has two siblings, Ashclaw and Ravenstorm (who are made). She hopes to have a mate and kits someday Very Happy

Apprentice: Whitepaw
Mate: None yet
Kits: none yet

Last edited by Willowstorm on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

i really really really want this cat to become a leader :D Empty Re: i really really really want this cat to become a leader :D

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 28, 2012 10:08 am

As I said for her siblings, either Rainclan or Snowclan Smile
I like her description! Approved.
Btw, Owlstar is a cool leader name Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

i really really really want this cat to become a leader :D Empty Re: i really really really want this cat to become a leader :D

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Hehe thankz Ocean Very Happy

hmmmm.........i read somewhere that Rainclan is gonna be like a group of strays and kittypets from the Twolegplace island.......?

Maybe Snowclan Very Happy
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 28, 2012 5:10 pm

That's right about Rainclan. At first they are evil kitties trying to take over the other clans, but after the war, the evil cats are either dead or gone so the good cats stay to make Rainclan as a real & nice clan Smile
So Snowclan, okay! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue May 29, 2012 1:49 am

Will she be the first leader of Snowclan then?
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down