Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Darkclan Rp

+2
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 5 Empty Darkclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Darkclan Rp, where you can rp dead cats that are evil or used to be evil.

Territory-The Blackforest, a forest filled with mist, swampy dark forest, dead or dying trees. Everything seems black. It goes on forever it seems. Unlike the Dark Forest in the books, Darkclan has just about equal power to Spiritclan. They can make omens, prophecies, destinies and can send false omens and prophecies as well as the power to reincarnate. It is easy to get lost in the forest. After a long while, the place becomes like the Spiritclan territory. Except it is the exact opposite and more sinister looking. On the eastern edge of the territory there is a sea that streches out forever. It is black and more mud then water. It is posionous to drink and deadly to touch. By the sea, there is a twisted version of the Moonrock. It is a grey rock that emits a dull gray glow. They can use it to go into the dreams of living cats. There is a endless harsh black desert on the southern side, and towards the northern side there is an extremely thick jungle which leads to Soulforest (the good place). Towards the middle of the territory there are hills and a deadly swamp and some of the hills become very high snowy mountains. Plus there are some really hot geysers. Finally, on the western side they have a large active volcano. Darkclan work together to achieve their goals. They are divided into three groups: the group that wants to take over the clans, the group that wants to destroy the clans, and the group that want to amend for their crimes. The group that wants to destroy the clans are usually older cats and are very evil and sometimes multiplates the group that wants to take over the clans, as they are the younger more ambitious group.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Darkclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:57 am

OOC-I like Thyme. Approved Smile The cats in Darkclan usually live by theirselves, but meet to plot evil things.

IC- Mistflame slept in a nest of his own making.

Darkstar climbed some trees to try and find some cats to talk to. Or do anything, really.

Poppyflight groomed her fur.

Shadestar walked around the forest.

Clovertalon slept in the branches of a large tree.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 am

Thymestem's teeth chattered. "Great, I woke myself up and now I have a cold. Worse of all, I can't even heal myself!" He wailed. And to think I'm still a medicine cat.. Thymestem jumped into a pile of moss and rolled around, trying to get the moss to absorb all the water from his pelt.
Puredarkness challenged himself to see how far he could climb. He unsheathed his claws and started climbing.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 pm

OOC-How come we have so many cats that want to redeem theirselves? LOL just curious Wink

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:07 am

ooc: Redeem... LOL, at first I thought is was another word...
Mmm, maybe because we want to see what it's like to go to SpiritClan after being sent to DarkClan... The reactions of the cat in SpiritClan would be awesome! XD And it would make life in SpiritClan more interesting.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC-Yeah LOL plus the redeeming cats are just so different and unique than all the other cats in Darkclan it kind of adds more conflict and fun to the dead cats Very Happy

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:38 pm

ooc: The cats in DarkClan will feel a bit bored in SpiritClan, I think. And lemme add another things to Vampireblood and Demonwing's description. They never had a friend so never get what is or what do they feel bout friends.
ic: Vampireblood looked up at the moon and sighed. Will I... Spend a life like this forever? "Alone?" Demonwing gazed up at him. "You're not alone. I'm here. Now sleep." He fell asleep. Vampireblood froze. Why is my heart feeling so warm? Why? What is this feeling? What does it mean to stay together? Mate? Noooo! I'm not love in a male cat. I am a male cat! But... why do I feel so good? He sighed and curled up next to Demonwing.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 am

ooc: Yeah, it's just so worth it to see the DarkClan cats tripping over their tails while trying to find out what's wrong with them.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:06 pm

ooc: They will be like OMG this place is driving me crazy I'd rather stay in DarkClan so g on and lemme go baaaaaack! When
SpiritClan cats go to DarkClan they will be like OMG I'm never going to leave this place this is too fun!
ic: Vampireblood woke up and groaned. "Why isn't the sky getting bright? It must be sunrise by this time!" Demonwing opened his eyes and growled. "This is DarkClan dummy."
ooc: Is there going to be gathering on the full moon?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:56 am

ooc: This is DarkClan? I dunno, maybe they have a "gathering" where they discuss how to take over the clans.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 pm

ooc: DarkClan is dark everyday, right? And the gathering thing, how about the living cats? Nobody replied in the Gathering RP. Oh, and can I make a kit in DarkClan? A evil kit who murdered 3 kits.
ic: Vampireblood sighed and asked. "Are we going to live here forever?" Demonwing nodded and added. "I wonder what do we feel if we are SpiritClan cats. They must have so much fun. Do they live on the clouds? Is clouds sweet? How will the clouds feel?" Vampireblood teased. "You are like a kit who dreams about going on the clouds!" Demonwing laughed. "What? What's so bad about loving clouds?" Vampireblood led out a mrrow of laughter. "A little kit who gaze up at the sky everyday!" Demonwing pounced on him and started rolling around again. Demonwing crushed on a horn. "Ouch!" Vampireblood tried his best not drinking the blood. He forced his mouth to stop watering. His heart yowled for blood. He hadn't drink blood for ages, but he didn't want to hurt his only friend. "You okay? I will go look for some cobweb. There's bunch of them in the cave!" Demonwing nodded. "Thanks." Vampireblood hurried to the cave.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:56 pm

ooc: Runa, what cave? And Christmas eve was yesterday for me. Today is Christmas... .______________.
Oh, and how could I kit murder 3 kits? Even Tigerstar was an innocent kit when he was small. Same goes for Thistlekit.
ic: Thymestem climbed out of his valley. He stood at the top, panting. "I wonder what should I do.." He wondered aloud.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:19 pm

ooc: Never mind for all of the things I did.
ic: Vampireblood blinked. "Why did I say there was cobweb? I don't remember even seeing one." He sighed and looked around. He found a small one, but at least it was useful. He took it off and ran back to Demonwing and patted on.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:03 pm

ooc: I thought there was no prey in DarkClan. Whatever.

Okay, I'm going to make a cat who wants to completely annihilate the clans, because in my mind DarkClan should be full of them.

Infernothroat is a bright ginger tom. His throat fur is a creamy, bone white. He is very aggressive and sly, but hides it under a false layer of personal insecurity and cheerfulness. His voice is raspy. When he had been a kit, a terrible fire stuck his clan, where his mother was killed and he almost did too, from the smoke inhalation. (that's part of where he got his name) He wants to completely annihilate the clans because he felt they had been "holding him back." That's right; Infernothroat had been only a warrior, even though his incredible fighting prowess, experience, and public speaking abilities were better than almost anycat's. He was correct in that suspicion, because the old clan leader didn't want him to become leader and probably destroy the clan, SunClan. Unfortunetly for the leader, Infernothroat was too popular and powerful. He organized a coup, saying the current leader was too old and weak lead SunClan, and that he, Infernothroat, should. So he and practically the whole clan attacked the leader one day, Infernothroat leading the charge and placing the killing slash on the old leader's throat. He even killed the leader's wife and kits, murdering everything opposing him and laughing all the while. However, the tyrant had underestimated the loyalty of the leader's followers. Pretending to be with Infernothroat, they had been too late to stop his from killing the clan leader, but the four loyal cats suddenly sprang up valiantly fought together to bring down Infernothroat. He killed two of the four, and after a long fight, the loyal cats won and Infernothroat was brought down. The defeat not only injured him physically, but his pride and mental state were ruined. The catch was: one of the old leader's suppporters, who eventually became teh succeeding leader of SunClan, was his beloved son, Tornadopath. Infernothroat wants revenge.

ic: Shadelight snorted. She yawned, chewed on a little bark, and then went to sleep.

Finchblaze snored loudly in his tree.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Demonwing smiled. "Thanks." Vampireblood mewed. "I can't stand sleeping anymore. Can we go for a walk?" Demonwing nodded. "Sure if that's you want." They padded out.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:54 pm

A little Christmas side story:
Finchblaze bolted upright as a deafening "HO HO HO!" blasted above him. He fell out of the tree, clawing the air. Looking up, the thing that had startled him was a large Twoleg in a strange, wooden monster, being pulled by a bunch of horses with branches on their heads. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" The Twoleg hurtled something at Finchblaze. He ducked it and continued falling, watching as the Two leg and his weird caravan flew off into the night. "What the-" He hit the ground. "OW!" Finchblaze rubbed his head. "Ow ow ow, that hurt so much I thought I was going to die!" As his head throbbed, he cautiously examined the thing the twoleg had thrown. It was.....................A ball of curly, almost fur or vine-like material. He touched it with his paw and it unraveled, causing him to shy back, hissing. But after a while, it still did nothing, so he approached it again. "What's the point of this?" he snarled in disgust as all it did was unravel. "Oh well." Finchblaze walked away.

Infernothroat loomed out of the darkness after Finchblaze had left. "I know what this is....the Twolegs call it.....YARN!" he barked. A skeptical Shadelight raised her "eyebrow", peering down from the tree she had been sleeping in/munching. "Oh never mind," Infernothroat snapped. Shadelight rolled her eyes and pulled herself back in her tree. Nevertheless, Infernothroat picked up the yarn, but it disappeared with a puff and a boom of "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!" Infernothroat snarled in disgust as it began to sing. He walked away.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:11 am

Healingwish's eyes snapped open. "Whaaa?" She stood up and tasted the air. "What's that smell?" She raced towards it. "Um... A line?" She poked it cautiously with her paw.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 am

"It's GONE," a deep voice boomed from the bushes. (ooc: did I mention Infernothroat is very loud?) "It was YARN, but it disappeared. At least it stopped singing." Infernothroat leap out of the brush to sit beside Healingwish.

"Will you quit making a ruckus, Infernothroat?! I'm trying to sleep!" Shadelight yowled, peering down from her tree again.

Finchblaze trudged back to where he had been resting, before that whole fiasco with the Twoleg in red. He hoped that weird vine was gone.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:59 am

Vampireblood and Demonwing just went pass them. "What-uh..." Vampireblood blinked. "What... what? What holiday?" Demonwing shrugged and kept going.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:04 am

Healingwish blinked and jumped back. "Oh, it's you, Infernothroat. It was singing?" She asked, her eyes wide.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 am

Vampireblood's eyes was huge. "Wait- what sang?" Demonwing came back and blinked. "What?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm

"Never mind. It's GONE NOW," Infernothroat bellowed. He rustled the fur on the other cats and made the grass quiver.

Shadelight was furious. She leapt out of her tree and flung herslef at Infernothroat, claws extended.

Infernothroat let a small, sinister smile cross his face. He shed his false personality and, letting out a roar fit for a bull moose, charged at Shadelight.

Finchblaze saw Infernothroat and Shadelight attacking each other. He almost helped Shadelight, as he couldn't find a better sparring partner anywhere, but decided not too. He crept around them to his nice, coozy, slimy tree, sighin in relief as he saw the weird vine was gone, and scrambled up to where his little nest was and slpt.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Healingwish flattened her ears. "What your voice!" She protested. She leaped back as Shadelight attacked Infernothroat. She winced. "Ow, ow, too bad there aren't any herbs that heal your ears..."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 am

Vampireblood got confused and asked. "Isn't it going to heal? We already died." Demonwing added. "Who sent us here?"They shrugged, trying to shrug off the question.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:52 am

Despite all of Shadelight's training, Infernothroat's pure rage and power overcame her. He ripped a huge gash in her side and left her for dead. (or whatever, you get the point) As he strode past her, he hissed in her ear, "No onhe can defeat Infernothroat. No cat!" he added a manical laugh, and then donned his false personality once again.

Finchblaze slept.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:35 am

"That's really besides the point! And your mousebrains won't know anyway." She hissed. Right, Healingwish is very sensitive when it comes to her healing skills. She padded up to Shadelight. "Er... Need any cobwebs?" She asked. Remembering that Shadelight didn't like cobwebs, she added, "Or Vampireblood could drink your blood?" She offered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:27 am

Vampireblood licked his mouth and smiled eerily. "Really...?" Demonwing blinked at her offer.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 am

"Just kidding." Healingwish said. "As if Shadelight would let you. She'll probably shred you to pieces and leave you to die... I mean you know what I mean." She meowed. "And I thought you gave up drinking blood?" She pointed out.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:57 am

Vampireblood snorted. "I'll still drink if I can." Demonwing mumbled something under his breath.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:19 am

"Who said anything about Demonwing?" Healingwish asked. She blinked.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:26 am

Demonwing was just day-dreaming and thought about his sister attacking himself. He snorted angrily again. Vampireblood shrugged. "He's always like this."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Shadelight hissed and pulled her ears back. "The..prissy medicine cat is right....i will kill you, well....you know what I mean....if you try to drink my blood! Or give me cobwebs! They tickle my nose!" she snarled, sometimes pausing for gasps or air because of her huge wound.

Infernothroat retreated to a dark cove he had found. He watched in fascination and Shadelight's blood continued to drip from his claws. "Ha ha. Ha ha! HA HA!" he cackled. "Yes...I want to see this all the time, the red liquid of others' lives oozing from my talons. When I destroy the clans, i shall do it slowly. I will keep some alive and everyday after that, kill one! And the blood of all my victims with literally dye the Moonrock scarlet! AHAHAHA!"

Finchblaze woke up in a panic. "I DON'T WANT MITTENS!" he screamed. He composed himself. "What was I talking about?" he asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 am

"Prissy?" Healingwish hissed. "Whatever, suit yourself. Bleed to death... I mean, you know what I mean." She muttered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:23 am

Vampireblood stared at them. "We should step out from the conversation." Demonwing ignored him. "I wonder if we die... I mean... Whaaaat? And how do we end up when we get wounded much? Never feeling alive or dead, just struggling forever? That will be horrible!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Shadelight contorted her face into a gastly grin. "Welcome to DarkClan."

Finchblaze was tired of being in a tree. He jumped out, and realized he was about fifty feet from the ground, so he scrammbled back like a startled squirrel.

Infernothroat gazed at the walls of his cove. It looked like a simple large boulder sloping into the ground, covered by rushes, moss, and brambles, but the side that went in actually had an opening for a cat to squeeze in.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:02 am

Demonwing grumbled. "I'd rather be a prisoner in another clan. at least better." Vampireblood grinned. "Then you shouldn't have killed so much cats." Demonwing growled. (Not trying sound bad or anything.) "At least better then you." Vampireblood shrugged. "I like blood. That's all."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:22 pm

"Yeah.. It's your own fault. And you're dead. How can you be dead all over again if you're all ready dead? Unless you are dead dead... Which brings us back to dead." Healingwish muttered.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Shadelight grumbled. "Two right's don't make a left."

Finchblaze was just plain confused. He jumped down from the swaying black bark. "What did I miss?"

Infernothroat coughed up some blood. He had been in a fire when he was young, causing him to have throat problems. "And I thought they would go away when I died."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:07 am

"Oh, hi Finchblaze. You missed... You should be glad to have missed all that confusing stuff about dying again." Healingwish mewed.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:26 am

Demonwing was grumbling for no reason again, and Vampireblood was staring at the endless darkness, muttering something about sunshine.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:06 pm

"erm well that sounds delightful," Finchblaze mewed cheerfully. "Now what? Should we plan how to help the clans?"

Infernothroat went to find his fellow "destroy the clans" cats.

Shadelight went to find her fellow "take over/enslave the clans" cats.

ooc; people we should focus on that more.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Demonwing thought about taking over the clan. "They are all quite strong... Fighting won't help."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:00 am

ooc: Yeah, we should.
... What's with all the change? My eyes hurt? LOL, JK, I don't mind.
ic: "Well, we should, but how? We should go find the other cats who also want to go the Spiritclan?" Healingwish asked.
Thymestem blinked. Did I just step on a thorn? He lifted his paw and licked it, gently.
ooc: Puredarkness is a cat who would help any group of cats, except for the help the clans.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 am

Vampireblood yawned. He didn't really care about destroying or taking over the clan.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Infernothroat stood at the mouth of his cove, like he was going to go it, but didn't. Instead, he took a deep breath, filling his lungs. He grimaced, thinking This will hurt a lot. He ignored his inner reason and blasted, "CALLING ALL LIVING CAT HATERS! MEETING TO DESTROY THE CLANS HERE AND NOW! I REPEAT, ALL CATS WHO WISH TO DESTROY THE CLANS! INFERNOTHROAT!" His voice, besides being super super loud, echoes off the hollow in the rock and was amplified many times. Not to mention the back of the rock got covered with blood from Infernothroat yelling so loud. He collapsed to the ground in a coughing fit.

Shadelight flinched as a violent wave of noise hit her ears. "That Infernothroat...." she muttered. She wanted to go over there and tell him a piece of her mind, but she didn't want others to think she supported the DTC (ooc: Yes i'm shortening it to acronyms so I don't have to type: Destroy the clans every time) cats, so she just grumbled. She went around, personally finding every cat she knew that was in her group, TOTC, (take over the clans) to plan how they would take over the clans.

Finchblaze was literally thrown off his feet at Infernothroat. He tumbled over, as he was pretty close to the cove and his ears had very good hearing. "I bet that could be heard in SpiritClan," he mewed it half amazement and half horror. and a tiny smidgen of impressed-ness. He painfully got up, and replied to Healingwish, "Sure, let's go. We know like a few cats already, right?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:12 am

Healingwish wailed and clapped her paws over her ears. "Owwwwwwwww!" She shrieked, falling down and rolling around on the ground. A few seconds later, she blinked and stood up, and began grooming her ruffled fur. She mewed between licks, "Sorry about that, yes we do. And we better do it before... You know, before they do it first."
ooc: I've decided that I need to make a cat who wants to destroy the clans and one who wants to take over the clans:
Dappleshadow- Gray cat with splashes of blackish colors (In the TOTC group)
Silverpetal- Slender, graceful silvery gray cat (In the DTC group)
And, whoever finds Puredarkness first, will be the one with Puredarkness helping them.
Oh, and I decided I needed another male charrie:
Flasheye- Bright colored tom with unusually bright eyes (He will be in whatever group, except for the help the clans group)
ic: Dappleshadow winced and rolled her eyes. "Shouting his lungs out, again." She grumbled. "I bet there are pools of blood on the ground." She snorted. "Or maybe, I should say a river of blood?" She jumped out of the bramble thicket she was hiding in. "Now I wonder, where is Shadelight?"
Sliverpetal flinched visibly. "He just never learns, does he? He yells, vomits, and then yells again, and vomits, etc." She sighed and began walking towards Infernothroat.

ooc: Their descriptions shall be posted in the auditions.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 am

Vampireblood blinked as he heard the yell. "I thought he... Whatever." He stretched and padded toward the cave. "I will be dead (?) if I was there when he yelled." He sighed.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Infernothroat coughed some more. The fire he had been in when he was little, besides killing his mother, left with with throat problems and a low, gravelly voice from breathing in the smoke. When he was an apprentice, it still hurt him to talk, so he did so less and quietly. One apprentice,- Infernothroat couldn't remember his name, it had ben so long ago- kept teasing Infernothroat and taunting that his warrior name would he Gravelbreeze. That apprentice had been crippled when he fell out of a tree. He was a bad climber in the first place, so the warrios and leader dismissed it for an accident. Infernothroat grinned, exposing his red fangs, as he recalled the wonderful feeling of him and his cronies- popular even then- sneaking up on the apprentice and then shoving him out of the tree, a beautiful tall beech, like a baby cuckoo bird to other chicks. "Ahh, it was Beechpaw!" Infernothroat cried in triumph. He didn't know itf it had been on purpose, but the irony was genius.

Shadelight considered calling her group mates too, but she decided aginst it. There had been enough air pollution today. Her grouppmwates usually found each other and meeted regularily anyway.

Finchblaze snorted. "Come on, it wasn't that bad. And yeah, let's go," he told Healingwhis.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 am

"Great, so first, let's go find Thyme... Whatever his name is." Healingwish said, making a face.

Dappleshadow twitched her tail. "I suppose that she would be... In that direction." She pointed to their regular meeting place. She nodded with satisfaction and ran over.

Silverpetal sighed and walked over to the source of all the racket. "I'm here." She mewed softly.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 am

Vampireblood arrived to wherever Infernthroat was, and sighed. "You... are... crazy." He had nothing more to say.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:50 am

Silverpetal had a sparkle in her eye. "Crazy yourself." She hissed softly, before suddenly jumping on him and bowling him over. She sprang back before he could attack.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:31 am

Vampireblood blinked, and stood up. "Were you trying to attack me or was it just for fun? And I'm quite sure I'm crazy. I'm a mad cat." He gave himself a swift lick.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Infernothroat loomed above both of them. "Who's crazy? And please, try to conduct in a polite and mature manner," he growled. Although cats couldn't hold it against him if he growled, because all his talking pretty much sounded like growling. "I suppose we could wait some more, and tehn the fun begins!" he grinned.

Shadelight saw Dappleshadow and nodded in her direction.

"Sure," Finchblaze replied to Healingwihs. He rose, stretched, and starting sprinting off in the direction he thought the Thyme guy was in. Finding one's scent was virtually impossible in DarkClan.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 am

"Thyme... Thyme..." Healingwish muttered to herself as she ran along. "Thyme.. Thymestalk? Thymeleaf? Thymepetal? Thymeflower? Thymeplant?" She wondered. "Oh, Thymestem!" She meowed, finally remembering his name.
Thymestem blinked. "Huh? What? Do you need me?" Thymestem lifted his head and looked at the two cats in front of him.

Silverpetal blinked. "He is. He said so himself." She mewed delicately. "And, what is taking them so long anyway?" She wondered out loud, just as he saw someone looking at them. She hissed, and sprang at the intruder, claws unsheathed.
Puredarkness blinked with surprise and got clawed. "Watch it!" He hissed. He jumped on his attacker and pinned her down. "What are you doing?" His attacker wriggled out before he could say anything else. "Attacking you, you spy!" She hissed. Then she straitened up. "Puredarkness." She mewed. "What do you want?" She growled. Puredarkness blinked. "I was looking for someone to plot with." He said calmly. "I thought you were with the TOTC group." Silverpetal hissed. "No, I am with anyone, except for them." Was the reply. Silverpetal nodded. Then she turned around and dipped her head to Infernothroat. "I am sorry for all that commotion." Then she stood up, and said, "If you wouldn't mind me suggesting, if he joined us, then the fun can start much more faster..." Silverpetal got a malicious look in her eyes and unsheathed her claws.

Dappleshadow returned the nod and raced over. "Where are the others?" She asked.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:18 am

Vampireblood sighed. "My only wish is not to get crowded. I hate noisy and crowded place."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Infernothroat threw his head back and laughed, almmost as loud as his yelling. When he recovered, he directed his comment at Puredarkness. "Fellow, we are a moderately sized group. We usually don't work in as one large one anyway; too much arguing. And also, when we destroy the clans, all space will be free for us! It will never be crowded again, except maybe with corpses."

Finchblaze noted Thymestem. "Hi," he greeted.

Shadelight shrugged. "I have no idea. I guess theyo'll come eventually."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:39 am

Vampireblood gasped in his heart, but he looked calm and weird as usual. Then... What will happen to Demonwing?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:14 pm

OOC-Who was Inferno's mate? What happened to her? And did Tornado's line continue in Sunclan? Can my cats Myrtle and Olive be a part of his line? And should we have a Darkclan Allegiance?
Lol, so many questions! Very Happy

IC-Poppyflight and Darkstar came over to Infernothroat. "We shall soon have the clans right where we want them!" vowed Darkstar, proudly. "Soon Sunclan and Moonclan will fall to Aquafur and Darkstream. Then they will team up and destroy the other clans. In the war, all of the clans shall be destroyed forever! Hahaha!" cackled Darkstar evilly.
"Yes." said Poppyflight simply as she smiled,

Mistflame was bored. He walked around a little bit and saw Finchblaze "Hey." he said.

Shadestar prowled through Darkclan.

Clovertalon yawned.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Darkclan Rp - Page 5 Empty Re: DarkClan RP

Post by eaglestar Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 pm

ooc: My DarkClan character:
Name: Nightwish
Clan: MoonClan
Physical Appearence: Nightwish is a pure black cat with eerie green eyes that glow in the dark. (Cat Eyeballs, GLOW IN THE DARK! Only $100! LOL) She is slender and really fast. Her claws are sharper then any warrior's, and she used to be a warrior before a medicine cat.
Personality: Nightwish is charming and seems nice enough, but she is really evil. She doesn't have real friends only followers (which I will make later).
Family: Her dad's name was Nightclaw, and her mom's name was Darkwish. They are both in DarkClan, and have similar descriptions to Nightwish, but Nightclaw was really muscular.
History: Nightwish was sent to DarkClan because she fed deathberries to her mom when Darkwish got sick. No one knew, but they soon started suspecting it when anycat that went into the medicine cat den died of poisoning.

Name: Darkflame
Clan: MoonClan
Physical Appearence: Darkflame is a balck and red tortoiseshell, and really muscular. His claws are even longer then Nightwish's.
Personality: Anycat can see that Darkflame is a devil, but he is so charming and handsome that many cats are fooled.
Family: Darkflame's dad's name was Darkclaw, and his mom's name was Nightflame. His sister's name is Dovewing (in SpiritClan).
History: Darkflame openly murdered cats, and almost killed all of MoonClan. He died when Nightwish's apprentice, Rowanfox, fed deathberries to him by accident. Later, Nightwish killed Rowanfox for it, but Rowanfox is still in DarkClan.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Approved! Very Happy
I love them!!!!
Wait, will you be making Night's family as well? And how came Rowan is also in Dark?
Anyway great job! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down