Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Forestclan Rp

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forestclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Forestclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forestclan Territory: An island that has cliffs to the north, thick forests in the middle, west and south, and a herbal meadow to the east. The cliffs are homes to bears, lynxes, foxes and other dangerous animals. The herbal meadow is filled with flowers and herbs and is a great spot to find herbs. The thick forest it cool and mossy. Forestclan has the island all to themselves and live on a island close to the main island where all the other clans are but do not associate with them that often.

Forestclan Camp:

Forestclan Wildlife: Bears, lynxes, foxes and others make their homes in the cliffs to the north. They also have tropical birds and eagles and are the one of the closest clans to the twolegs, being that they live only a few islands away. They usually eat mice, squirrels, rabbits, shrews, and voles. They alos have badgers. They are the ones that have to deal with the most angry and aggressive types of wildlife, due to the bears, foxes, lynxes and foxes that make their home in their territory. But they also have the most food as well. The eagles are not a danger to them at all, but unlike the other clans, they get owls that snatch up kits during the night. The bears that live on Forestclans island are not friendly.

Forestclan Traits:

Forestclan History: Forestclan was founded by its leader, Forestcreek. She along with six other cats were the last descendants of the ancient warrior clan, Snowclan and wanted to share their traditions before they died out. They all made separate clans to which they were the leaders of. They found cats willing to join and marked their territories. Forestcreek was sister to Sunflame and Twilightclaw. Sunflame was the eldest because she had been born in a litter where her siblings had left and abandoned the traditions or died. Forestcreek and Twilightclaw were born much later and were not that close to Sunflame. They weren't a really close family. Forestclan had their territory on the main island like most of the clans. It territory had the southern part of Oceanclan, the Moonrock and gathering areas and some Moonclan territory which made it very huge. The clans were worried that Forestclan would begin driving them out so Oceanclan, Lavaclan joined forces along with Moonclan and chased them out. After they were chased out, their territory was dived amongst them. Forestclan was hurt and fled to the nearest island, their island today. They were able to make a home their, but becuase of what the clans had done Forestclan never associated with them ever again.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Forestclan Rp

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:09 am

Auroralight sighed a relief, and went back to her usual character.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Flameheart, Frostclaw, Blackfeather, Lionpaw, Gingerpaw, Coldwind, Copperwing, Nightfang, Bearclaw, and Spiderweb all ran up trees. Their leader, Tigerstar, and the other deputy, Willowsong, were still no where to be found.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Smallpetal and Dustfang were now safely up trees. Stormwind was half up the trunk of another, when he hesitated. Before Smallpetal could do anything, he slid down the tree. "What are you doing?" Smallpetal yelled. "I'm going to help some of the other cats!" Stormwind yowled back.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Secretwish screeched. The kits were coming, the hill was beggining to flood and she needed to get into a tree now! Great. Flashfire came over and used all of his muscule to pick her up. Unfortunatley he failed and flopped to one side. "Stormwind! Help me get Secretwish into one of the trees! She is kitting!!!!" he cried to Stormwind.

Paintedrose and Twisterclaw had been unable to get back to the camp so instead they decided to stay on the cliffs. From their viewpoint they saw that the entire forest section of the island was now like a swamp with all the rivers, streams and brooks flooding. The entire forest ground was now a great brown river of water. The only safe places were the trees and the few hills that had so far survived. One of the largest hills, that was in the southern forest area was now pratically an island. The water swirled around and grew higher and higjher. It wouldn't be long before that hill fell as well. The meadow was now apart of the rising sea water. It was completly covered by the water. The western area of the island was abit higher up so there were still so hills there but the ground was still gone. the cliffs had been doing well due to their high position. But if it continued they too would fall and with them the entire island would be covered in water. Paintedrose and Twisterclaw huddled together in a small, wet and cold cave. They had tried to go to sleep, but then decided that one of them should remain awake in case the water came in. Paintedrose was failining to sleep, even though she was exhausted. She was too nervous. Twisterclaw kept an alert watch.

Sablefire worried over where Twisterclaw was. Paintedrose was missing too! And to think that this would be the day when she told him she was pregnant.....

Ebonypaw scampered up a tree followed by Jadepaw. Many cats were missing, including the leader Tigerstar, the deputy Willowsong and the warriors Paintedrose and Twisterclaw. Ebonypaw from his vantage point saw to his surprise that some of the trees that had been standing perfectly upright were now leaning. The water was too poweerful for even the mighty trees. They were sucummbing to the power of water. Would Forestclan, too, give in? They had to survive, but how could they in a storm like this. The tree Jadepaw and Ebonypaw were in, began leaning slightly. Jadpaw let out a yowl in surpise. The leaning then increased. "JUMP!" cried Ebonypaw over the howl of the wind. He hoped Jadepaw had heard his cry. If not then she was doomed to die in the vast, swirling red water below. Red. The color of blood. Ebonypaw jumped into the next tree where he was greeted by Jadepaw.

Wolfekit shivered and mewed. He hadn't been able to get up a tree and he needed help. It was true. He needed help.

An enemy far the storm and the besieged island frowned. He hoped the storm would not delay his progress to find Jaguar. He looked at the island and then wandered off, disspearing in the darkness of the storm.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:18 am

Can I go save Wolfkit?
If no, I'll edit this post.
Auroralight hopped down from the tree and dashed to Wolfkit. She picked him up caarefully and climbed on a tree.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:12 am

OOC-Yes.

IC-"Thank you, Auroralight."said Wolfekit as he shivered.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 am

Stormwind heard Flashfire's plea and ran over. He was glad Auroralight saved Wolfekit. Stormwind used his strength to help pick Secretwish up and place her in a safe tree.

Smallpetal and Dustfang huddled in the tree.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Secretwish then pushed and out popped four kits! Flashfire purred and licked them to warm them up. "What should we name them?" he asked. "I don't know!" cried Secretwish "I jsut had kits and it is a storm so give me some time to calm down and think!" she cried. She was angry that she wasn't in the nursery when the kits had come.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:57 pm

"Do you need any help with the kits?" Stormwind asked. He had to raise his voice over the noise of the storm.

Smallpetal craned her small head over to see what was happening with Secretwish, Flashfire, and Stormwind.

Dustfang slumped in the joint between the branch and the tree trunk.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 am

Auroralight smiled as she licked wolfekit's coat in the opposite direction to keep him warm.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 am

"Hi Auroralight. Seen any medicine cats ouch?" Leafpaw winced. "I wrenched out half of my claws, literally." She raised each of her font paws in turn, which was red. "MOUSE BRAIN!" Pansypaw screeched, annoyed. "What am I, a kit?" He glanced apologetically at Wolfkit. "Well, you're not doing anything about it." Leafpaw retorted. "You, expect me, to go down there," He pointed at the ground that now looks like a sea, "and find you cobwebs and herbs? There are waves!" He said as another wave approached. "I do!" Leafpaw snapped. Pansypaw snarled and jumped at his sister. "Stop!" Aurorapaw blocked him. "You. Do. Not. Want. To. Fall. Off. The. Tree. Leafpaw. And same goes to you PansyPAW!!!!" Pansypaw just fell of the tree and into the flood where another wave washed him against a tree. "Pansypaw! Grab my tail!" A voice screeched from the tree suddenly. Pansypaw bit on to the tail and climbed up the tree. "Ouch." Dawnsky muttered. "My tail! But the good news is, in that dusty hollow there," She pointed at a hollow right above them, "Are cobwebs. Here." She handed a pawful down to Pansypaw. Pansypaw applied them to her tail. "Leafpaw! Cobwebs!" He yowled. "We can't... Can reach!" Aurorapaw yowled back. She jumped onto the tree. "Put the cobwebs on my tail. Pansy, let's go. Bye Dawnsky!" Aurora mewed. They jumped back to their tree together. "Here." Pansypaw took to cobwebs off Aurorapaw's tail. "You left some there." She mewed. Pansypaw ignored her. He wrapped the cobwebs around Leafpaw's paw. "There!"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Smallpetal realized Secretwish had just kitted. Bad time to, she thought. No warm nest for the kits... Unless you count a bird's nest.

Dustfang saw Wolfekit. He mustered his strength, ignored Smallpetal, and leap quite nimbly out of his tree to the one where Wolfekit was.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Forestclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Time for Insults!

Post by Jaybird Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 am

ooc: This is written in different format. I might RP what I think are special or long scenes or when I am bored this way.
ic:

Aurorapaw: Stop fighting, frog brains! Did I just make up a new insult? Anyways, just stop bickering, frog brains!
Leafpaw: Frog brains, I love it!
Pansypaw: How about snake mouth?
Leafpaw: I love it too! So, what about raccoon dung?
Aurorapaw: FROG-
Dawnsky, calling from her tree: I know! Twoleg brain!
Aurorapaw rolls her eyes and nearly falls off her tree.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:16 am

Auroralight looked at Dustfang. She smiled.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:30 pm

DUstfang said a greeting to Auroralight. He had come to check on Wolfekit, but then he realized how strange that would be, so he just sat in the tree.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:02 am

Auroralight relaxed.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Dustfang shuffled awkwardly. "So Wolfekit, how do you like the clan so far?" and immediately regretted it because the whole clan was just huddled on the tree tops in the middle of a torrential storm.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 am

Auroralight sighed as she looked at the gray sky.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:08 pm

OOC-I tried to post the kits but it got deleted. Sad

IC-Jadepaw and Ebonypaw stood on a tree as rhe waters swirled beneath them. Suddeny the tree started to lean into the water! They yowled in suprise and quickly jumped off the tree and on to the nearest one. "That was close." said Ebonypaw. "Yes but soon it will be closer." said Jadepaw. Ebonypaw titled his head and saw what she meant tons of trees that were above the water were begginning to lean and fall in, some slow and some fast. And the storm wasn't stopping. Soon the tree they were on would also fall and their would be no where to go.

"The clan is nice but I hope you don't get these storms everday!" Wolfekit exclaimed. He then yowled in suprised as the tree suddenly began to drop into the water. He jumped onto Dustfang and yowled "HURRY!"

Flashfire was scared. This was chaos. The island was almost completly under water except for the trees, the cliffs and the small islands that were the tops of hills.

Secretwish nursed their four kits, three girls and one boy. Sunsetkit, Dawnkit and Petal mewed.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Dustfang jumped onto another log and he and Wolfekit shot down the waterways on the log like it was a flume.

Stormwind noticed how the storm was worsening still. "DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THE KITS?" he yelled to Secretwish.

Smallpetal swung her head wildly from side to side. She spotted Dustfang, with a kit on his back, riding a log down the currents. She noticed trees were because of the loosened soil. Hers was older and sturdy for the moment, but it would be safer to ride on a log like Dustfang. She jumped onto a floating branch as it passed her.

ooc: did you audition for the kits? Because i'm in charge of the ForestCLan allegiance, so
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:44 am

Auroralight sighed over and over again.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 pm

OOC-I auditioned but they got deleted. I will post them soon. Smile So all of Forestclan get either on logs or into the water and they all wash ashore on the main clan island, right? Good?

IC-"Yes!" cried Secretwish weakly. She hoped Storwmwind had heard her. All of a sudden the tree that Secretwish and Stormwind were in started to fall, depsite it being a large and old tree. It started to fall slowly but then suddenly gained speed. "HURRY! HELP! SOMEONE! ANYONE!" she cried as the tree began to crash into the water.

Flashfire heard Secretwish and wanted to help her, but when the tree began to fall, he lost his balance on the slippery bark and fell into the powerful waters below. He then dissapeared beneath the waves.

Wolfekit got off Dustfang and surveyed the landscape as the log went down the powerful waters heading to an unknown destination. There wasn't much to look at, the landscape was more of a waterscape. He sighed and looked into the waters. He thought he saw Flashfire, but then he blinked his eyes and shook his head and Flashfire was gone. That was good since his mate had just had kits and it would be horrible if they lost their as soon as they were born.

Sablefire wondered where Twisterclaw was and looked around fervishly. Surely he out of all cats would survive, right? He was strong and young...but yet this was a monster storm more powerful then any force she had seen, so the question became: who would survive?

Ebonypaw and Jadepaw huddled next to each other underneath the sky black with massive storm clouds. They were both scared. Then they got more scared when the tree began to fall rapidly. They cried out in suprised and thought that is was the end, but when it neared the water it slowed down so they were able to safely hop off and get onto a log. Jadepaw nearly slipped on the wet bark, but Ebonypaw was able to catch her so he dragged back onto the log boat. They shivered in fright and in the cold rain and hail as the log raced over the treacherous waters.

Twisterclaw and Paintedrose decided to talk about things. They talked about the clan in general and how they were faring, about the storm and what they would do if the water got to high and reached the cave, about what they thought about the clan when they first joined and what made them join in the first place. Paintedrose just finished her life story about how she was apart of a tribe and now it was Twisterclaws. But he was uncomfortable. He didn't want to tell that her entire tribe of family and firends had been killed out. He did not want to tell her that he even had a paw in the massacre. But hopefully she would forgive and he needed to tell someone about what he thought, so he began speaking and weaving his story.

Foxkit sat in the tree with Smallpetal and Stormwind and wondered where the other kit, Wolfekit was and the other kits. Surely they didn't......die? She suppressed a sob at the thought. Yet she knew that they were gone.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Stormwind acted instantly. He grabbed three of the kits and hoped Secretwish, holding the last kit, would follow him. as the tree crashed into the water, he jumped up to aviod the impact and then landed on the slippery bark again.

Dustfang looked around too. "Hey, are we on... land?" he asked Wolfekit, squinting.

Smallpetal watched over FOxkit on the log.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:28 pm

"Nope?" said Wolfekit, he was confused. Surely they were still in the water.....right??

Secretwish was weak from the kitting but was able to grab the last kit, Springkit and jumped aboard the log. When she landed her legs gave away and she collapsed from exhaustion. "Wh-whe-where is Flashfire?" she asked as she gulped down the air.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:37 pm

"Aww, fox dung," Stormwind cursed as he saw Flashfire no where to be seen. He would have dived into the water, but he couldn't drown himself, leaving Secretwish and her newborn kits alone, if he didn't even see Flashfire.

Dustfang squinted again, and banged his foot on the ground. It felt firm. "No, Wolfekit, we're on land!" he announced jubilantly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:23 am

Like a Star @ heaven Can't believe I forgotten about this. It's night now! Like a Star @ heaven
Auroralight heard her tree breaking down. "Yikes! This is not good! Not good at all!" She hopped on another tree near it.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Dustfang talked to himself, and Wolfekit if he heard. "Wow, I can't believe it's night. Look how dark it is; you can't see a thing."

Smallpetal curled up and slept on the log.

Stormwind kept watch.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:14 am

Auroralight tried to keep her awake.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:43 am

Aurorapaw jumped on to a log. "Leafpaw! Pansypaw! On here!" Her siblings followed her. They clung to the log.
(Yup, I'm back guys. Sorry for the delay. I really apologize. You can yell at me however you like. I was to busy to go on, and I usually only have a few minutes, and Pokefarm is my top priority so...)
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Flameheart, Frostclaw, Blackfeather, Nightfang, Lionpaw, Gingerpaw, Coldwind, Copperwing, Bearclaw, and Spiderweb clung to the branches of a sturdy tree.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:11 pm

"NO!" screamed Secretwsih in agony. The kits mewed loudly.

Wolfekit said "But where are we?" he asked Dustfang.

Flashfire lost consciousness in the water and everything blended together as one. He was the sea and had a never ending hunger to conquer land and consume the world in its oceans. It held so much life.....and caused so much death. He saw events, and actions made by twolges all over the world and realized that the islands were barely important to them. Things that were important happened beyond the islands in worlds and lands unknown. He then saw the earth a round blue and green egg with specks of other colors. From here he couldn't even see the islands at all. But he could see the colossal storm that would destroy everything. He saw the stars and planets. He saw so many things. His body whirled in the waters to an unknown land.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:44 am

Auroralight fell into the water. Actually, she hates to swim. "Help!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:34 pm

did Flashfire just... die? pale

ic: Stormwind tried to comfort Secretwish, awkwardly. "Secretwish, look, you still have the kits. I promise you, if Flashfire is on this world, I will find him, " he pledged solemnly.

Smallpetal heard a splash. She jumpewd into the water to help Auroualight.

Dustfang shrugged. "I have no flippin' idea where we are, Wolfekit."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 am

Auroralight purred. "Thanks!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:34 pm

OOC-Nope Flashfire is still alive, I just like to give my cats really crazy and random visions when they are in water! Laughing I liked when Dustfang was like "I have no flippin' idea!" Laughing

IC-Secretwish sniffed and said in a small voice "Thank you for making me feel better Stormwind. You are a good friend." she sniffed again and cleared her tears with her paw and said "Beside I bet Flashfire is just fine swimming with the fish and all that stuff." she said hoping what she said would make her feel better.

"Maybe we should look around and explore?" Wolfekit ventured. (They are on the main clan island right? But where on the main clan island?)

Flashfire felt strangely calm. And he couldn't remember anything before. He felt at peace with himself. He then zoomed back into the islands as wached as his body swirled through the waters. But that couldn't possibly be him! He was here not there. He allowed his mind to strech out over the island and felt the minds of cats all over the island. All were scared and frightened. He also felt other animals, badgers, foxes, lynxes, bears, squirrels, mice, bugs, etc! He felt the same kind of fear he had felt in the cats and he sensed death in many of the other minds as they faded from existence.
He sensed the badgers were drowning in their burrows. He sensed the foxes desperatly swimming in the water as it pulled them to their death. He felt the bears climb up the cliffs and watch the never ending rain. He sensed the lynxes gather on the cliffs as well beside the bears. They would not fight as they were simply trying to survive. The other creatures like mice, shrews, and rabbits were being quickly elimanted by the water. The squirrels were holding on for their dear life. The bugs who were great in number, were dieing in the thousands.
Plants tried to reject the onslaught of water and trees fell into the water and were claimed.
The storm was wiping out all life on the island.

Twisterclaw finished explaining his saga to Paintedrose. She was angry and hurt. He had killed her entire tribe and just admitted it. She didn't look all that understanding. "Please don't tell Tigerstar!" pleaded Twisterclaw, "If she finds out I will be forced to leave or might even be killed!"
"I don't care." she said coldly. "What you did was horrible and you should have known it from the start. You killed the innocent and my family. You don't deserve to live. I will tell Tigerstar as soon as this Spiritclan awful storm is over." she then paused and then said "And I shall be leaving as I do not want to share my nest with a-a muderer." and with that she left the cave.
Twisterclaw tried to object but she was gone and he ddn't feel like going after her. Anyway is she did tell he deserved it. He then curled up and fell asleep. Unknownst to him that water was pooling into his cave.
Paintedrose found a cave further up and farther away from that maggot brained idiot killer. She saw a dark shape and thought it was him trying to kill her to prevent her from telling the clan but then she realized it was a bear. It looked at her and Paintedrose unsheathed her claws preparing for a fight. But both of them knew the time to fight was not know. The bear lumbered past her and Paintedrose sheathed her claws and then padded into the cave where she stayed awake and cried at the cold and awful fact that she had lost everything.

Sablefire wondered where Twisterclaw was for the umpteenth time. Suddenly her tree crashed into the water with a loud splash and a huge wave. She hit her head on a thick branch and fell into unconsciousness as the water dragged her away.

Ebonypaw and Jadepaw on their log as it raced through the waters. But with a crash it stopped and hurled them out of the log and to their amazment onto land! They had found land! They crashed into the sand and shook the sand off and looked around. There was Dustfang and Wolfekit not even ten fox lengths away. They ran to them and called "DUSTFANG! WOLFEKIT!"

Foxkit was now all alone on her tree. Smallpetal had jumped into the water to save Auroralight. She hoped she would return soon. She didn;t want to be alone. All of a sudden her tree began to tip into the water. Foxkit ran and then jumped to a crowded tree where Flamheart, Frostclaw, Blackfeather, Nightfang, Spiderweb, Bearclaw, Lionpaw, Gingerpaw, Coldwind and Copperwing were all huddled on but the tree was too far away and she crashed into the water. A huge wave came and swept her up and carried to some unknown island.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Dustfang noticed Ebonypaw and Jadepaw. (Yeah they are on the main island, and since there is sand, I'm saying it's the north part of OceanClan, beach.) "Hi!" he yelled. "Nice to see some familiar faces!"

Stormwind sat on the log with Secretwish and her kits. "Hey, is that an island?" he cried.

Smallpetal tried to climb back onto the log after she saved Aurouralight, but she slipped. SHe lost consciousness under the water.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:17 am

Auroralight hissed. "Smallpetal!!" She dived. She couldn't believe she was swimming.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Smallpetal rode limply beneath the churning waves. One carried her far away from the log she and Auruoalight had been on. She whacked her paw on a rock as she hit the rocky shore of somewhere.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:24 am

Auroralight hissed. "Are you okay!?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:18 pm

ooc: Auroualight should not be there! Sorry...

Smallpetal woke up in a strange place. The ForestClan island was a tiny dot. She didn't she her log anywhere. Or anyone, in that case. Her mouth was dry, and when she moved, she yowled so loudly a group of birds took flight in panic. She was all stiff and salt incrusted and her head ached and she felt as if her paw was broken. It probably is, she though as she tried to put weight on it.

Stormwind jumped up and down. "It's an island!" he mewed joyfully.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:07 am

ooc: Ok nevermind.
ic: Auroralight looked at Smallpetal being washed away horrified.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:49 am

ooc: Now I know for sure I missed something.
ic: Leafpaw, Pansypaw, and Aurorapaw fainted. On their log. They woke up far away from ForestClan.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 am

ooc: What?
ic: Auroralight saw a yellow thunder like bird coming out from the clouds. It was HUGE!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 am

ooc: Good question.
ic: Pansypaw screamed softly. "Where's Dawnsky?" He asked. "Good question!" Aurorapaw replied. "I know!" Leafpaw panted. "There!" She pointed with her tail.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Smallpetal looked at the sky. There was a huge seagull flying in the sky and that was it. She sighed and rolled on her back. Was she going to die there?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Should the cats on the island people rp on the island? And on which one? I was thinking med cat rp as I think that they should be by the beach below the cliffs.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Good idea, then what?
Not being sarcastic.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Then the cats get discovered and brought to a clan where they live for a while before they return to the island and find, etc....
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 am

What's happening right here?

Auroralight pounced on a tree.

Jay is in my house and she is replying! (Only for this clan):
ooc: What clan?
ic: Leafpaw sneezed.
Aurorapaw coughed.
Pansypaw gasped.
Dawnsky laughed. (Thank you Runa for making this rhyme!)
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:33 am

Oh, Ocean, I made a cat in RainClan in auditions, did you see?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:18 pm

I am guessing OceanCLan, but then again they are on logs right now. Hmm, i don't know.

ic: Smallpetal limped around toward the treeline.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:44 am

Auroralight shivered.

When will this storm end?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 am

idk, soonish I guess. Because then the forestclan cats have to get discovered by _____Clan etc.

Smallpetal limped into the trees where she collapsed.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:24 am

I AM BORED

Auroralight pounced on the dry bit of the tree.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Yeah really? This is almost painful.

ic: Smallpetal was unconcienus.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:53 am

Auroralight's tear drop fell as she looked at the camp.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:42 am

ooc: Eh can she even see the camp?
ic: My cats fell asleep.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 am

I do not think so. They're all under water
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 pm

OOC-All the cats that are on the main clan island can rp over there in Oceanclan. Wink Also if you are not on the main clan island then you better get over there! Also the storm wil end in 3.....2.......1...........0!

IC-Secretwish saw a huge wave coming. It was so huge, that is was bigger than the cliffs. " Um Stormwind we have a-AHHHHH!" she screamed as they were lifted up into the wave.

Twisterclaw was in the cave when a wall of water pushed him out it. He didn't have time take a breath, so his lungs were burning for air. He relaized that is was a huge wave.

Paintedrose was walking up the cliffs to highed ground when she saw the wall of water that touched the sky. "Oh well. I've had a nice life." she said as she willingly jumped into the water. She was going to die anyway, right?

The wall of water crashed down in a hige explosion of sea and sky. The crash emitted a huge BOOM! And then the storm was over. The cloud vanished and the waters calmed down. The storm was finally over.

Paintedrose drifted ashore onto a beach. She slowly got up and realized that she wasn't dead. She saw some other Forestclan cats over yonder and began walking to them. She was surprised she had surivived. Maybe the wave was a way of Spiritclan getting rid of all the cats on the island to save them? But the storm had claimed many lives, she bet. The boom of the wave still rang in her ears, as she walked over to Dustfang, Wolfekit, Ebonypaw, and Jadepaw and said "Hello. Did you see that wave?"

Secretwish was crashed down into the ocean. She lost consciousness when she was underwater after the wave. She remeber being so high up and then falling down....forever. She woke up and she was on a beach with her four kits, miracously still alive and by her. She licked them and they too awoke and began to wail. She grabbed the four and sprinted over to the other cats that she saw. She then put them down once she arrived and collasped onto the sand with her kits suckling her milk.

Twisterclaw woke up on a new island. He was by some other cats so he walked over to them and he saw Ebonypaw, Jadepaw, Wolfekit, Dustfang, Paintedrose, Secretwish and her four kits. He wondered if this was all that was left of Forestclan. He nodded his head in greeting to the cats.

Flashfire washed up onshore. He had been pushed by the huge wave onto the island. He got up and saw some cats at the end of the beach. He was so tired so he fell asleep, accidentally.

Foxkit's body was, too pushed by the power of the wave and she awoke on the new island. She stumbled as she got up as she was very tired. She looked around and saw Flashfire, dead? No he was sleeping. She saw some cats at the end of the beach and began walking to them. She would come back for Flashfire later.

Sablefire woke up on a strange beach. She saw a group of Forestclan cats and ran over to them. Once she got over there she sat down and said "Are we all okay? Where are we? What happened?"

Ebonypaw looked at all the cats and then looked expectantly at Dustfang, as he was the elder and he knew more than he did.

Jadepaw looked around and saw a white cat looking at them from a hill. It was hard to see her so she blinked her eyes but the cat was still there. Were there other cats on this island? She looked up and saw that in the jungle by the beach there was....more water. Ugh. After that encounter she would never swim again!

Wolfekit looked at all the cat that had arrived on the beach. He had seen and heard the wave from here. That goodness it hadn't drowned out this island as well. It looked the storm was no begginning to clear up as the clouds were gone and the water was calm. But where was once an island....was gone. Nothing. It was compeltely underwater. He gasped as he pointed a claw at where the island was.

OOC-From now on rp at Oceanclan rp. Smile Unless your cats are not on the main island yet.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2