Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Guidelines for posting auditions.

3 posters

Go down

Guidelines for posting auditions.  Empty Guidelines for posting auditions.

Post by Bellastar Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:45 am

This topic is so you can post your audition for if you want to be a medicine cat. The medicine cat will be chosen by Bellastar and the deputy.

Auditions MUST have:
-Description of the cat; fur color, eye color, paw color, ear color, etc.
-Personality of the cat; curious, enegertic, happy, funny, sad, lonely, shy, hostile, killer, etc.
-Strengths & Weakness's of the cat; good with herbs, bad memory, good at calming down patents, bad at dressing wounds, good creative ideas, bad at fast thinking, etc.
-Relatives of the cat; mother, father, sister, cousin, uncle, second cousin's stepsister, etc. THIS IS OPTIONAL!!!!!!
-Other fun facts about the cat; long tail, sharp claws, furry pelt, scars, tall or medium or short, big ears, 6 toes, ripped face, etc.
-give us a brief summary of chur cat, tell us an important part of his/her life. Tell us why chur cat is a medicine cat. Were chu forced to be a medicine cat or did chu choose to be one?

LET THE AUDITIONS BEGIN!

I'll start with a model (THIS CHARACTER IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!)

Winterleave-Small furry ginger tom with bright green eyes and beautiful golden fur. She is very attractive and is probably the most understanding cat in the whole clan, and is defiantly the one to talk to if something is bothering you. She is probably the most clumsy in the whole clan, but when she steps in to her den it's all business and hasn't screwed up once. She is Bellastar's sister and closes friend. She mentors a young female apprentice named Ravenfeather. Winterleave decided to become a medicine cat when on day she saw her older sister; Bellastar come home in a fatal state. Not only was Winterleave scared, but she wanted to help keep her clan strong and healthy, so she began the long road to become a medicine cat. She has one scar that is barely noticeable on her left cheek, from when another clan attacked when she was a kit.

THE END! XD
Bellastar
Bellastar

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Guidelines for posting auditions.  Empty Ok

Post by Runatone Fri May 13, 2011 5:25 am

Ok, I got it, but where do you have a audition?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Guidelines for posting auditions.  Empty Runatone is a cool name and I like your picture!

Post by Oceanstorm Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi Runatone I hear you are Leafs friend that is coll that she got you to join. I am second in charge of the website. I will help you too!
First you see the middle section almost of the website that has all of the things that say auditons? Well there is were you want to go! You make an audition there by making a new topic which you can do at the bottom of the page then title it with what clan your cat will be in. We have Oceanclan, Moonclan, Lavaclan and Sunclan so far as well as Forestclan. Post it in whatever place you want it to be. SO if you want an apprentice you put it in the apprentice auditons. In the title put Lavaclan apprentice or whatever you want. Here are some links to help you, read this and you will understand the webste better!

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com/t153-wanted-cats-of-the-clans

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com/t49-character-rules

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com/t17-the-clan-territories-and-the-clansplease-read

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com/t64-warrior-code-please-read

If you want an example look at some of thw auditions we have and then go ahead and make your character!
Thnks for joining too Very Happy Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guidelines for posting auditions.  Empty Re: Guidelines for posting auditions.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down