Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Tigerstar Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

On the other side of town, high up on a cliff, in a more rural part of the forest, the fog thickened greatly. Yips and growls echoed throughout the forest like excited hidden demons frolicking as they waited for their next victim. the normal chittering of birds and squirrels were silenced indefinitely as no other animal dared show its face. Big dark shadows flickered through the forest, running about and causing havoc to the undergrowth, the mist concealing their true identities. suddenly, an enormous black shape reared up from the ground, many inches taller than the others. It was almost as if it had a ring of electricity around it, no figure would go closer than  two feet away. It opened it's eyes, two glowing silver-blue orbs of ice and as the mist fell back, it's form was clear. A giant dark russet and mahogany wolf stood tall, with a jet black stripe that ran up it's scarred and whiskered muzzle, down it's large head, and followed the spine all the way to the tip of it's tail where it ended in a tip of the same jet black. An icy white crescent diamond glinted on it's forehead, almost as bright as the eyes placed beneath it. The bottom tip of the diamond slid down in the middle of the black striped to connect with it's dark wet nose. Suddenly, the wolf's lips curled back, baring long sharp fangs as a vicious snarl ripped out of her throat further silencing and quieting the other wolves down from their play fighting. Slowly, the enormous she-wolf picked up speed until it was gracefully and majestically loping through the forest, her pack dutifully following. 

Exiting the forest, a young woman smiled, her ivory and freckled face aglow with excitement. Dark chestnut hair laid in soft curls reaching more than half way to her waist, and her muscled shoulder showed off a celtic knot. Bright frosty blue eyes stared straight ahead, and her hips swung in shorts as she walked, knowing how she looked after a fight. She kept her shoulders back, not embarrased about how tight her tank top ended up being. Charlotte had no need to turn around, knowing that her pack was following her, well aware that insubordination meant death. They had just come back from a kill, and Charlotte was tense, she barked out orders to take injured ones to the infirmary and collect in the living room when finished. She took a deep calming breath and stepped gracefully inside keeping the door open, smiling at her men and congratulating them on a job well done. "You're good, Saphira. Remind me next time." and following the last person inside.

If someone wants to be charlottes love interest go ahead idrc
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Saphira

Post by Flamestar Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:46 pm

The wolf that ran behind the she-wolf was a few inches shorter with silky auburn fur. She had intelligent brown/hazel eyes and was able to keep pace behind her easily. Her muscular legs propelled her forward and her sharp claws ripped the ground under her paws, leaving deep gouges in the Earth. Normally, that wouldn't happen but that day was different. She quickly lightened her steps so that she didn't make a sound as she ran. Behind her the pack quieted down when their leader snarled. She hadn't been one of the wolves that had play fought anyway so she adjusted her pace to match their leader's. And slightly behind, she follwed her through the forest as smoothly as water.

Gracefully a young girl followed Charlotte, her auburn hair flowing out behind her as she followed. Saphira wore a light Blue t-shirt with "I I love you werewolves" on it and slightly lose jeans so she could walk comfortably. Her new blue sneakers glided along the grass. (As you can tell, she loves blue Very Happy .) The fighting had been exciting that day she had to admit. It had been kind of fun but in the end they had killed. They had taken a life. She pushed the thought out of her mind. No matter how much it bugged her, she wouldn't think about it. Saphira wiped at a spot on her cheak were there was a mudd streek. It didn't all come off first swipe so she decided to wash it off later. She nodded at Charolette's words, making a mental note to remember and followed the pack inside, making sure she was the last one in before Charlotte. Then she sat on a sofa in the living room, leaned back and put her feet on the near by table.

Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Re: Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters

Post by Tigerstar Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Charlotte looked around once her pack was settled. "We had a victory today, and the nomads were killed. We need to watch our backs, Valyn of the Ancient coven strayed unnaturally close to our borders. I want everyone to keep a special eye out for her. I want information. Have we got any?" she ordered, her blue eyes icy and commanding more power beneath the surface.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Saphira

Post by Flamestar Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:52 pm

"Nothing here, Boss." Saphira said, smiling lopsidedly. She had only joined the pack maybe a week ago and didn't know everything yet.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Charlotte uncrossed her legs and leaned over them, holding her upper body up by leaning on her knees. Without tearing her bright blue ice eyes away from Saphira she stopped and said, "Jake. Stop looking down my shirt." as she continued to say, "How are you coping?" directing her attention back to Saphira.

Ooc: Jake is a freebie, can someone please take him?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 pm

ooc: *sigh* I guess I will.

Jake looked away quickly. "I wasn't!"

"Fine," Saphira said, leaning back and crossing her arms behind her head. She look at her shoes instead of at Charlotte. "I'm coping just fine."

Name: Jacob (Jake fore short Very Happy )
Personality: Nice but very curious and mischevious. He sometimes can get in a lot of trouble. He's too hard headed and thinks his way is always right. He can be smart sometimes and shy.
Looks: Tall with short black shaggy hair. He has blue eyes and wears a red t-shirt with blue jeans every day.
History: Always has been in the pack.
Other: When he's a werewolf, his fur is pitch black except for a white star shape on his forhead and he has the same blue eyes.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Ooc: thank you!

Charlotte ignored Jake's lie and turned, once again, to Saphira. "The pain is gone, right?" Charlotte asked, concern for her pack kicking in.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 pm

"It's still there. It just doesn't hurt as much. I'm sure it will disappear soon." She bit her lip.

Jake looked at Saphira. "Are you sure?" She nodded.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Charlotte frowned. "I don't like that. Jake, I want you to be with Saphira whenever she changes. And Saphira dot forget I can tell you are lying."
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 01, 2011 4:34 pm

"Got it." Jake said smiling.

Saphira nodded. "I know." Then she smiled. "Can't blame a girl for trying."
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Charlotte smiled. "Alright. Job well done guys, you are dismissed. Saphira, you are in charge while I'm gone. Jake, you and I are on border patrol, I can't remember the last time I was on." Getting up and walking away she called out behind her, and I want someone to check on the Ancient Coven."

Jason growled at Jake. "Dont try anything while I'm gone, Jake, or it'll be your as* up on that mantel." Jason threatened playfully. Jason was Charlottes british boyfriend, accent and everything, he was big and strong with a hockey players build, he had long shaggy "Justin bieber" hair and dark green eyes.

"Back off Jace, I can fend for myself." Charlotte called from the doorway, where she had stopped to hear the conversation. Jason, with his big goofy grin and gleaming white teeth glided across the floor and swept her away with a kiss, jealous eyes of Jake and many other pack members watching. "Yes love." He said obediently. He let her go and Charlotte walked outside, transforming smoothly into her giant wolf form, then calling for Jake right before her vocal chords and mouth molded.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 01, 2011 8:14 pm

"Don't worry, I won't." Jake said back playfully. "I'm interested in someone else." He lied. He wasn't too sure if he liked the person yet so he decided to keep it at that. He turned his back on the rest of the pack and ran out side. He transformed as he ran, catching up to Charlotte quickly.

Saphira stood up. "Okay everyone. First off, let's all get cleaned up. It's not good for our health to be so dirty." She smiled and looked around the room. "And clean up this room while we're at it." The living room was a mess of muddy shoe prints and the occasional piece of clothing. She picked up a few pieces of clothing and threw them at a near by laundry basket. "Who wants to check on the Ancient Coven?"
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Jason is, as well, a freebie.

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Charlotte looked down on Jake, her wolf about four inches taller than his. She gave a look and a nod to the east, telling him to take the east border while she takes the south, the coven border. Bounding off, she slid among the shadows.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 02, 2011 5:52 pm

ooc: This isn't very fun with only 2 people.

Jake nodded back and quickly loped off to the east border. Once he got there, he smoothly ran north beside it so that they would end up meeting somewhere along the north or west border.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Srry have been busy. I need to make the covens and the packs and my charries! ARGH! There is not enough time in the day for this!

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Keldo, the youngest of the pack who was only 13 years old looked at Saphira and asked her "What shall I do?"

Kyruem, who was the older brother of Keldo silently stood behind him and gazed at the pack leader, wondering what she would say and what he should do to.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 02, 2011 8:20 pm

I agree. And ocean, Charlotte is pack leader, Saphira is just in chrge while in gone
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Times

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Kay
I amde their descriptions.
Tiger answer me this-how have you posted 800 times? (or something like that) Do you really have a lot of time on your hands?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm

I do indeed. I just dumped my bf, so yeah haa
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

May i ask why? is it because of that problem you were having?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm

No he just got all jealous because I was doing a project with another guy he thinks has a crush on me. then he got really angry, abused me of cheating, and still doesn't get that I can't be tied down.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 03, 2011 8:51 pm

ooc: Wow... You'd be surprised how often that happens with guys. They think they can tame us but they can't Very Happy . I know that's not what you mean't exsactly. But I know what you mean by that.

Saphira looked at the two boys. "For now you can get cleaned up and help us clean up this mess." Pack members around her were already starting to wash the mudd off the floor, pick up dirty cloths, and pick up the trash that littered the whole place.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Cliffpoint is a large town-it is like eight regulars town combined because they have so much wilderness in it.

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 03, 2011 10:06 pm

"KK" said Keldo "Get it? Like Keldo and Kyruem?" he said.

Kyruem nodded and then started to clean the mud off from the floor. The battle had been good, he thought. The had fought the Children of the Moon's Moon Mountain Pack, or the dreaded M & M. Keldo thought that one up, he thought as he sighed. No one had been badly hurt but the battle had been fierce last night as it had been full moon. But it meant that for a whole nother month they would safe and free from blooshed as they could only turn on a full moon and only about one happened a month and having to in one month would be rare but according to others in the far past it had happened. I hope it doesn't happen to us, he thought as he washed a big fat mud stain on the carpet. This reminded him to check to see when the next double full moon in a month would be but he kept on forgetting or not having enough time. He wondered how the Ancient Coven was. They had made peace with them and signed a treaty that they would live and work together as the survivors has convinced the others that some were good-the ones with gold eyes, and the vampires insisted that they were nice. But they were still cautious of one another and even thought they were friendly, one murder by a vampire to a human would cause almost like a civil war in the valley. He also thought about the evil coven that lived faraway from them. They had evil vampires that ate humans-but they lived faraway from them; they lived seven large towns over. The Spring Valley Pack did not approve of the treaty and peae they had made with the vampires or cold ones as they called them or sometimes demons or even worse names. That was one reason why they were rivals and another was that they didn't like how their fathers and mothers could have left their great pack and made a new all because they didn't like the rules. But according to their mothers and fathers the pack was set and done and would not chnage their harsh, barbaric rules. Rules that made them leave and start anew.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Just to let you know, Charlotte and Jason are shifters not wolves.

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 03, 2011 10:39 pm

After completing her border patrol Charlotte came bac to the packsite.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty COTM VS. SS!

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 03, 2011 10:47 pm

I know. Spring and Cliff are shifter and Moon is COTM
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Okey dokey

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Spwormgnjfpwr
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty I'm here but just to warn you I know nohing about twilight

Post by Icedragon Wed May 04, 2011 12:12 am

Chackra- werewolf shape shifter person
dark brown hair cut short so she sometimes looks like a boy. She has black eyes and sometimes acts goth. She is the queen of sarcasm and she always wears a leather chocker with metal spikes on it that (ironically) looks like a collar. When she is a werewolf she has dark brown fur and a black tail. She appears 14 but is actually older
can I just jump in here?

What do I do? Heeelp

Last edited by Icedragon on Thu May 12, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty It's fine, just start rping like in warriors but with vampire qualities and stuff

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 04, 2011 11:14 am

Charlotte looked around noticing nothing wrong. She called for Jake, mindspeaking, "Border secured. I'm heading back. How are you?" as she turned around heading home.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed May 04, 2011 5:55 pm

ooc: Jake and Saphira are shape shifters too Very Happy

"Every things good here. The border is secure." Jake mindspoke back. He started to turn, heading back home.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Werewolves! AROOOO!

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Keldo cleaned the floor.

Kyruem finished cleaning his section of the floor and then began cleaning the rest of the house by organizing the stuff that was now disorganized.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Saphira sighed. Everyone was probably hungry. "Should I make us some food?" She called to the pack.

Jake loped through the forest, kicking up dust as he went. The woods was so peaceful and quiet that he couldn't help but relax into it. Animals chirped here and there. It was just so nice. He started to slow down until he came to a stand still in a clearing. The forest sounds sounded like music. He humed along with it's melody joyfully. All of a sudden the sounds stopped, nothing made a sound. Jake turned to look at the trees to his side, feeling uneasy. Why had they stopped? He started to walk, then run, feeling like something was chasing his. hot breath ruffled the fur on his ankles. Something was definitly chasing him, he was to scared to look and see what. He couldn't fight without his pack. The thing seemed to get even closer. Jake kept running, almost home. then the thing jumped on him, smashing his face into the dirt.

"What was that?" Saphira said, hearing something crash outside. She went to the door and threw it open. 100 feet away from the door she could see Jake wrestling with something. "Oh my gosh!" She gasped. "We have to help him!" She ran out the door, transforming painfully into a wolf as she did.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Charlotte heard what was going on and immediately transformed , loping ahead of Saphira and barreling into the enemy wrestling Jake.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 09, 2011 6:01 pm

The thing roled off of Jake when Charlotte hit it. It skidded until it got a foot hold then ran off into the forest. "Are you alright, Jake?" Saphira mindspoke to him. "Yeah. what was that thing?" He spoke back, looking at the part of the woods where the thing had disappeared. His shoulders hurt a little but he didn't get scratched during the small fight.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Charlotte pounded after it until she took a leaping bound landing right on top of the thing, she held on giant paw on it, dwarfing the creature with her foot. She snarled, the sound shredding the air through the woods for miles and miles around.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Jake and Saphira ran after Charlotte. "What is it?" Saphira mindspoke when they reached her. They circled around them so if the thing tried anything they could just hop in.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Charlotte spoke. Stand back
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty What IS the creature?

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 pm

When Keldo and Kyruem heard Jake scream they looked at each other and raced out the door and immediatly changed into the werewolf shapes. Kyruem led his brother to where the creature was. Kyruem told Keldo in mindspoke, Let Charlotte take care of it and Keldo nodded. Kyruem was certain that as pack leader Charlotte could take care of whatever the creature was, so they stood back to help if neccesary. When Charlotte told them to stand back Keldo and Kyruem took a few steps back from the werid creature that attacked Jake. "What is it?" asked Keldo in mindspeak. "I honestly don't know." said Kyruem as he waited for what the pack or the creature would do next.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Wat is it flame?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 10, 2011 5:55 pm

I was hoping you guys would use your imaginations to think of what it should be but I guess this is what it is.
It's a thing that's ever changing like a shape shifter gone whack. You know what I'm saying?

Saphira and Jake stepped back. The thing squirmed under Charlotte's paw, it's face contorted in rage. Well, at least they thought it was the face. It kept changing, once second it would look like some kind of cat, and then a bird or other creature.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty It will be a newborn vampire that also is a shaoeshifter and yeah it can be free charrie or whoevers.

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Keldo thought in mindspeak "It is like it is changing its shape-like a shape-shifter!" he exclaimed.

"Is that what it is? A shape-shifter vampire gone beserk?" Kyruem asked the others in mindspeak and then realized it to be true when he saw bright red eyes. "It is a vampire! And it looks like it is a newborn one, too! Everyone stay back who knows how dangerous a shape-shifting vampire newborn gone beserk is?" Kyruem told the others in mindspeak.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Can I kill it now?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Werewolves/shifters Empty Ermgh

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Well does anyone want to play as it? Maybe it could be a free charrie. Care to make a descrip? NVM-I will.

Gideon-Vampire with dark coppery golden hair and red eyes. He has the power to shape-shift. Despite being a newborn, he rememberes nothing of his past or who exactly turned him into a vampire. He is very biopolar. He changes his mind and his mood a lot of times. He also can be superbly smart or worse then dumb. He can be forgetfu sometimes too, and sometimes he can remember a person he met for only a second better then a person he known his whole life. Sometimes he forgets what he doing when he is doing things. It has been shown now that he was bitten in his head and in his memory part of his brain was affected and scared-but since vampires aren't living he lived, but with the problems he has. He has the power to shape-shift but when he was a newborn he couldn't control it so he changed from one animal to another. As the days passed he would change less and less and after his newborn period he doesn't change at all. But he is still learning to control it and sometimes he does partila changes. So if you see him having mouse ears, or shark teeth, or a monkeys tail then it is because of that.

He is a freebie. He will be raised by the shifters. He will become vegetarian.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 11, 2011 12:46 am

Jus lemme kill it
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed May 11, 2011 6:21 pm

No! I don't want to kill him! He'll be my charri since he is my "thing". Laughing
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Tiger was a meanie then. I made all of that character and then she is still like lets kill it!

XD
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Awwww I wanna kill it!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 pm

ooc: I know lol, we are not killing any of the characters yet!

Gideon wriggled away from Charlotte and backed into the middle of the circle the shapeshifters had formed. He kept shifting from animal to animal. He shut his eyes tightly and focused, wishing he could control it. All the while he shifted until slowly, but surely, he was able to become a plain vampire. Then he forgot everything and looked around. "What are you?" He asked gruffly to the wolves around him. "What am I? What just happened? How did I get here?"
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Charlotte gracefully changed back into a human, but behind a bush. Jason tossed her sweatpants and a tshirt. After she changed, she stepped out. "This is our territory and we ask the questions." She said calmly and threateningly, power and dominance emanating off of her almost tangibly and unavoidably.

Edit* Jason stepped back.

Last edited by Tigerstar on Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu May 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Wait people can werewolf shap shifters turn into werewolves whenever we want or just once in a month?

Ok chakra is napping and didn't hear what was going on. She turned over in her sleep and fell off the couch where she had been curled up. "owwwwww!!" she said and looked around. " hey where is everyone?" she thought, running around and looking in rooms. "aghhhhhhh they are gone!" she thought.
She was never any good at that mindspeak thing, but she tried it now. "ummmmm hello? Where are you guys?"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Most of the werewolves are shifters, they can turn into a werewolf whenever they want to. The other is the Children of the Moon that turn in on full moon. They have venom that when they bite someone they turn them into Children of the Moon. They are very rare since they were hunted to almost extinction but they are in this rp. They are evil people.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Gideon didn't notice the power and dominance radiating off her but looked at her questioningly. Then he looked at the ground around him. "Territory? Questions? I don't know what your talking about!"

Saphira and Jake backed away to shift back into humans. When they returned they stood beside Charlotte.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next